Will R* ever make a game this good again?

Will R* ever make a game this good again?

Attached: la noire.jpg (616x353, 33K)

I hope so. I loved the game. Also got whatever edition came with the LA Noire shirt

Rockstar only did small touches to the game, that was mostly Team Bondi

this game wasn't good

Attached: C72C78ED-88F6-4FEA-A7BE-FF7251CFC700.png (326x160, 22K)

>It's another episode of 'People don't know what the word publisher means'

I mean, they pump out dogshit all the time, so yeah.

It wasn't good, sorry.
I knew who the BD was, but the game didn't let me choose.
Also i knew people were innocent, but the game made it seem I picked the wrong decision, just to find out later in the story that I was fucking right.

Lie
You haven't played the game, have you mr user?

What does publisher mean?

Attached: 9154770D-D9CF-4632-947B-785BBCFFCFCB.png (881x1283, 1.22M)

what?

someone post it

Painted woman with her silks and satins!

LamaL or EriorE ?

Team Bondi developed the game; Cockstar published it.

Boy I sure hope they do, because the lie detector system in the first one was fucking dogshit and a genuine detriment to the experience. Maybe instead of hiring shit actors to "act like they just told a lie", they implement a system that requires you to fucking THINK

Attached: 1554154460141.png (480x480, 423K)

sauce

If you cant tell when someone is lying or telling the truth you have autism

That's what I was saying in my post. It's too easy and doesn't require thought

I replayed recently, while i still had a good enough time it certainly wasn't as great as i remembered it. For example i always thought it was nice for the game to allow you to fuck up and accuse the wrong suspect, but that's because i basically forgot they're practically all wrong suspects, which maybe makes for a nice twist the first time around but eventually it just means you spend most of the game wasting time chasing your own tail. The ending gives a similar feel of unsatisfaction with how unceremoniously Cole dies

Also the non-investigative mechanics are kinda halfassed. You have a ranking system that gathers points from investigation and street crimes, but if you play well you'll max it out halfway through, unlocking outfits was fun for example but there's only 7 of them. Then there's the cars, they look cool and drive differently, there's fucking 95 of them, but then the games basically punishes you for driving them by taking away the police radio and thus the possibility to follow street crimes, why?

Again, i think it's a fun enough game but it's also an oddball in kind of dumb ways. I'd definitely be interested in a sequel that could expand of the mechanics and iron out these issues

>Cole dies
Well there goes my interest in trying the game.

Well, it's made to be thematically fitting, it's kind of the end of his journey and his ultimate character growth so it's not like you have nothing more to learn, my bigger issue is with how the sequences play out on a more literal level. Also by the end he ends up being a sort of co-protagonist, there's another important character around

The murder desk ruins the whole game.

Cole turns out to be a shit character anyways. You are NOT Cole, Cole is a character you barely know and only see one side of his personality most of the time.