Bioware puts out a blog post asking their critics to be nicer to them

>Bioware puts out a blog post asking their critics to be nicer to them

archive.fo/3lq32

Attached: 428AB1DA-3A2E-461A-A25B-162471988F96.gif (680x703, 606K)

Why are gamers such assholes?

didn't they make mass effect andromedia

most of them are man children

>can't reach the website archive.fo

??

Stop being obnoxious cunts and making bad games then.

Entitled gamers are the people currently ruining games.

What article trashed them more than everyone else does for them to put this out?

They're the most oppressed minority, do not mistake them lashing out for legitimate ill-will

>"We put a lot of focus on the well being of our team members"

If you dont want every single game to be like Anthem, prevent unions from happening

Attached: 1520616922401.jpg (203x199, 12K)

this.
i remember everyone jerking off to anthem when it was announced, the developers pretending it was going to bee something really good.Then we got this shit

Game devs take their grunt work way too seriously. Everybody's got to be an "artisan" instead of an employee.

Most of them are incels. We need to put an end to them once and for all.

We should start a campaign to have sex with all of these incel gamers so they're not celibate anymore.

thought this was a destiny 2 dlc LOL

They work hard fuck off.

We would barricade ourselves with fartguns.

Okay then produce a competitive, quality product. People call out if your product is shit, its not their fault the devs are incompetent.

>Now it was time for a new build. “What began was six weeks of pretty significant crunch to do a demo specifically for Patrick Söderlund,” said one member of the team. They overhauled the art, knowing that the best way to impress Söderlund would be to make a demo that looked as pretty as possible. And, after some heated arguments, the Anthem team decided to put flying back in.
GAFFICS

Attached: patrick-soderlund.jpg (1000x1333, 324K)

Have sex

Wrong. Most people are being mean. Calling the game they worked hard on crap and boycotting it.

Just because you “worked hard” on something doesn’t make it good.

i know your trolling but there are people that think like this. its the internet youre not supposed to take any of this seriously

>As a studio and a team, we accept all criticisms that will come our way for the games we make, especially from our players

Weren't they condescending the whole time when people called ME3's ending absolute trash?

And? Anything short of threats of violence or actual acts is completely fair game. Suck it the fuck up, or go be omish.

Maybe they should just make games that aren't shit

Attached: smug nurse girl.png (290x330, 8K)

Well it IS crap. I played the beta and it was no better than any other shitty AAA game I've played the past few years.

You can work hard digging out a hole and shoveling dirt back into it, doesn't mean you produce anything of value you literal communist vermin.

I hope they get fired, can’t support themselves and become homeless drug addicts waiting for death

they're now at bargraining stage

Unions do this kind of shits

>please don't shut us down, EA

>lie about your product
>make a shit game
>waahhh people aren't happy with us

Attached: 1512528415537.gif (717x540, 2.57M)

This. They should appreciate the devs work even if its bad, fucking incels

I don't remember if they were condescending but they were in denial about it and were constantly insisting that the ending was good.

The exact same journos who called folks entitled for calling a terrible finale terrible are going to circle the wagons over this "targeting specific team members" shite and are all furiously typing up articles as we speak.

They always talk about how they worked soooooo hard as if its a shield against criticism. Guess what, that hard work produced a mediocre game at the end. Either relax and dont overwork yourselves, or work even harder. Just do whatever you need to do to stop producing subpar trash games, and return BioWare to its former glory.

Attached: 1550825464966.jpg (512x476, 18K)

Because i don't care about the people that make something i buy. As soon as i put down the dosh and get my game i expect it to be as good as the trailers make it look. Could be made by nazis, could be made by ISIS, could be made by rainbow haired nonbinary trannies - as long as the game is what i want, i'll be happy with it.

They are just Devs please don’t attack them.

It's like they're children.

Attached: D3KDQsfX4AIectV.png (710x436, 93K)

What story are the talking about?
Let me read it, I need it.

is this the Kotaku article?
are they complaining about Schreier?

>make shit game
>people call it out on being shit
>"wah pls no bully ;-;"

Just accept your fucking mistakes.

Attached: 1538701666778.jpg (2240x1260, 304K)

do you use cloudflares dns? the archive guy is some /g/ tier autist that has a hateboner for them and makes dns queries fail

Because having standards and expectations is the only way to prevent a hobby from degrading into low tier trash.
>but gaming is low tier trash
Sadly, yes. Not enough gamers are assholes.

Don't they have a staff ball pit?

>a games journalist puts out actual journalism for once about the developments of a game
>bioware pr cries about it
I guarantee you that nobody who used to/still does work for Bioware has a problem with this article apart from corporate.

there was like 3 looter shooters out that they could've copied from

Attached: 1538749036794.jpg (1024x682, 35K)

Listen here you literally fucking incel bigot
Devs work really hard to make their games only to get attacked by entitled whiny babies, just because it doesn't have anything you wanted. Tough luck kid. Life is not that way and you have to respect devs with the respect they deserve!
It's because people like you that the world is literally in a shit hole.
Why don't you crawl back to your mommies basement, you fucking incel bigot creep.
Why don't you have sex? Instead of telling me to have Sex.
You guys are literally worst than Reddit.

>turn beloved franchises into awful dogshit, push agendas in just about every aspect of the game, make boring unfinished games ,etc.
>please stop being mean
I look forward to the day Bioware and DICE get axed by EA. Make a good game or fuck off, it's not hard to focus on gameplay/story instead of inserting shitty agendas and scummy microtransactions. Hopefully DICE dies before they can ruin Bad Company.

>We don’t see the value in tearing down one another, or one another’s work. We don’t believe articles that do that are making our industry and craft better.
To cure the sickness, you must excise the rotting flesh.
To strengthen steel, you must temper it in a forge.
To repair a chain, you must remove its weakest link.
To make something Good, you must destroy its Bad parts.

boo fucking hoo, we live in a society
maybe they shouldn't lie and heavily shill their trash to consumers and then expect them not to be outraged when they've realized they got scammed

It's like they have no idea how Capitalism works.

Not true! Dirt is useful. With a hole, you can plant some food in it and grow food.
Can't say the same for anthem though, please don't compare video game unions to people who dig holes, unfair to hole diggers.

They should learn to code instead of designing narratives (in game or in IRL).

Bioware burned all of the good will I had left for them with ME3s ending and they haven't done a single thing to try to earn any of it back since. So fuck them.

Attached: 1398587726186.jpg (269x187, 35K)

:( That's mean. I hope they get fired, become desperate, and in their desperation, try to make an actually decent game instead of 30fps 20tickrate always online cinematic GRAFIX easymode press X to awesome AAAshit.
And I hope their new actually decent game does really well and lets them live comfortably, having learned a valuable lesson about not making shit games :)

Hole diggers are useless. One machine operator can use a hole digging machine for the output of 20 hole diggers.

>depression and anxiety
Try having all your coffee as double black instead of faggy shit.

Yes to both.

Attached: wut.png (592x298, 25K)

>If you dont want every single game to be like Anthem
every game becomes like Anthem
the bottom falls out of the market
Gaming Crash 2: Electric Boogaloo

support game dev unionization, it is your patriotic duty. hasten the crash.

Attached: 1554107628982.jpg (811x506, 230K)

I'd give bioware 1 year tops until ea shuts them down

True, but the hole digger still has some use. Unlike Bioware employees.

>Schreier doing actual journalism
>Kotaku criticising a woke western company
I don't understand.