KYAAAAA ADOL BAKA HENTAI

>KYAAAAA ADOL BAKA HENTAI
What the FUCK was Falcom thinking with Laxia's intro? It was retarded and felt completely out of place and Laxia was fine the rest of the game.

Attached: 1542907102194.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Don't care laxia is wafiu material.

Just classic Japanese """humor"""".

How many times have you made this thread?

Who knows what Falcom has been thinking with any of their recent decisions? They seem hell-bent on inserting as many weeb cliches as possible into their games and turning them into shells of what they used to be.

>here's your adol christin bro

Attached: ys-ix-monstrum-nox-adol-feature.jpg (799x495, 477K)

Who gives a shit, the gameplay in ys 8 was great, and im sure it will also be in 9

once.

This desgn really bothers me. Adol always had this positive vibe for me, an this edgelord abomination is just retarded.

Much like Square, nufalcom has lost confidence in itself. Instead of showing the industry the way to go, they are just aping on popular trends. This can be shown in the ever changing array of gimmicks and most recently, the desperate pandering to souls fans with ix.

>they are just aping on popular trends
eh, I do feel they did something different with creating the perfect waifu and then absolutely crushing her hopes, dreams, life, and love. It takes balls to tell the audience and Dana fuck you.

Attached: 237d0ba4ca9e0ff63ab795db437b6f6c.jpg (1190x1684, 1.81M)

Either I am missing something or you are retarded. Where is Soulsfags pandering in this?

I always positioned the camera so I could stare at Laxia's ass

I agree, it was like putting the wrong foot forward and didn't give the best impression of the character or the general tone of the game. Especially weird considering Dana is the main heroine and absolutely everything about her was beautifully done.

The setting, atmosphere etc.

This is the same as being bothered by stronk women and their macho haircuts in western videogames.

>be a tranny
>get your hair orange, pink, or blue
>emote everything loudly like a child
>always pedophiles
>yet feel that animay is bad and should be illegal for being "obnoxious"
Has there ever been a saddest irony than this?

It honestly helped her character development especially towards Adol.
But god damn did this game sure switch from castaways trying to get off this island to 'oh fuck mass extinction' out of nowhere.
I just wanted my escape from Jurassic park.

>Final Fantasy is practically dead
>Pokémon is just braindead
>Fire Emblem and Persona have been dumbed down, stuffed with waifushit, and stripped of any possible challenge for the casual player
>Gachashit is self-explanatory
>Neptunia is also self-explanatory
>No new Tales yet and it has shown gachafication with Asteria, Link, Rays, and Crestoria
>Mother is dead
>Paper Mario is dead
>Golden Sun is dead
>Battle Network is finished
>Chrono Trigger/Cross are dead
>Monster Hunter's getting the Hollywood treatment
>Atelier has fucked itself over with Gust and moeshit since Khemia
>Speaking of Gust, Ar Tonelico is dead
>Drakengard has been abandoned in favor of Nier
>SaGa started ripping off Last Remnant with Scarlet Grace
>No Star Ocean 6 announced
>Xenogears and Xenosaga are dead and not getting remakes while Blade still lives
>Suikoden is dead
>Grandia is dead (and that remaster sadly won't save it)
>Same goes for a gachafied Langrisser
>Growlanser is dead
>Vagrant Story is dead and the Ivalice universe sucked into FFXIV
>Breath of Fire is dead
>Alundra is dead
>Valkyrie Profile is dead
>Arc the Lad is dead
>Luminous Arc died with 3 and then got desecrated by Arc Rise Fantasia
>Wild Arms is dead
>Panzer Dragoon is dead
>Shining Force (not Resonance) is dead
>Phantasy Star is dead and gachafied
>Phantasy Star Online is dead
>Ragnarok Online is dead
>Maplestory is dead
>Skies of Arcadia is dead
>Tactics Ogre is dead
>Lufia is dead
>Lunar is dead
>Dark Cloud is dead
>Jade Cocoon is dead
>The ActRaiser/Soul Blazer series are dead
>TWEWY is dead and sucked into the void that is Kingdom Hearts
>Trails has been turned into bloated harem waifushit with LN-tier chuuni protagonists and Calvard's still a long way off

>Ys is older than ANY of these series or games and is still producing underrated ARPGs on a budget that are fun and engaging with god-tier music

The absolute state of many JRPGs these days; they're just not as adventurous as Ys is now.

Attached: 1541098516192.png (548x768, 401K)

Not OP, but I wouldn't say it's that. It's just that Laxia's introduction misrepresents her character for the rest of the game. Sure, she's the designated sexy girl of the group, but she's overall pretty modest both in appearence and behavior, and she's not even a 'slap-first-ask-questions-later' tsundere outside of this debut scene. It sorta feels like they wrote it before they had a firm grasp on her character.

>But god damn did this game sure switch from castaways trying to get off this island to 'oh fuck mass extinction' out of nowhere
THIIIIISSSSSSSS
The first 1/3 of the game really felt like something different and unusual for Jrpg, but then everithing went down the shitter with "THE WORLD ENDS TIME TO KILL SOME GODS"
Still great game tho

I unironically liked solving the mystery of eternia and the extinction. Dana's complete suffering and isolation made her a better character

Attached: __laxia_ys_viii_lacrimosa_of_dana_and_etc__32388368658beec4d8b365429eda0992.jpg (530x800, 47K)

I just want Ys8-2. I loved the cast.

Based and adventurepilled

Attached: badassadoldescandantwasprobablyonthetitanic.png (598x298, 85K)

8 felt like they had ideas for two games and just mixed them together
doesn't help that endgame is just random ideas thrown together
>lol leaning tower dungeon
>uhhh ghost pirate ship yeah?
>d u d e what if we make a swamp and you have to walk underwater to explore it

why the hell are these costumes not available in the PC version?

Attached: white cat.png (800x1000, 112K)

Why was Ys VIII so loved while Sen IV was not?

Vita and Switch only. Yeah, I don't know.

Trails is all about the story, which went to shit, while Ys is all about adventure and gameplay, which is still great. But hey, you can pick from 20 waifus instead

Why would Adol abandon THIS

Attached: __dana_ys_viii_lacrimosa_of_dana_and_etc_drawn_by_oto_falcom__5c693d5872a4076ad7b83eea6e28e358.jpg (650x974, 534K)

Ysfags are deluded as fuck. See

Because Ys VIII is a good game, full of pleasant surprises.
While Kiseki is same shit for 15 years.

FOR THIS

Attached: 1544337732446.jpg (450x299, 187K)

Disregard thots, acquire adventures

It shows that she has some standards and self respect. Though I am sure you wouldn't understand.
But that's why the cliche is a thing. It even happens in real life no matter whether or not it's as exaggerated.

>falcom not ruining their games with absolutely shit female characters

Because she's just budget Feena #7842

Attached: 080.jpg~original.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Sen IV is better than Ys VIII though
call me when Ys has meaningful challenging combat again not infested by flash-shit

Japan was a mistake.

>Sen IV is better than Ys VIII though
LOL HAHA NIGGA I DONT THINK SO

EHHHHHHHHHH???

>Sen IV is better than Ys VIII
I like trails but you're full of shit laddie

Attached: 1544139590770.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Can I use cheats to power through Ys 1? The combat is just meh and the bosses are way too difficult

you can but you would be a punk bitch. If you're on vaguillion just know it's the hardest boss in the game and gets easier from there

>Dark Fact
>easier than Vaguillion

I think Adol is my favorite protagonist ever.
>Disregard everything, time to adventure
And he sticks to it since the beginning, what a fucking champ. Who needs pussy when you can pick up a sword and run into the wilderness to search for crazy shit?