Come Nerevar, friend or traitor. Come

Come Nerevar, friend or traitor. Come.

Attached: 1409824633534.jpg (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/33973/
youtube.com/watch?v=xULTMMgwLuo
youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M
en.uesp.net/wiki/General:Differences_Between_Morrowind,_Oblivion,_and_Skyrim
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46221
mediafire.com/file/nd8153lkde8x5cd/OnlineSpellpack.ESP/file
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42933
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/173729784962/a-while-ago-i-rappelled-down-into-a-glowing-abyss
youtube.com/watch?v=9FHSFjyn3Js
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Sotha_Sil
youtube.com/watch?v=CxSxosSvdXg
tesgeneral.com/trainwizmorrowindguide
underspace.pastaspaceinteractive.com
youtube.com/watch?v=bs7w9x4E04s
youtube.com/watch?v=NfaOogXlG3g
youtube.com/watch?v=i-QbsiGLx_w
mw.modhistory.com/download-90-8052
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna try a battlemage sort of build for my next playthrough.
Is it worthwhile going with blunt for staves?

>battlemage
Top tier.

>Is it worthwhile going with blunt for staves?
Staves are all about enchantments because their base damage isn't good.

Attached: 1409820759809.jpg (1600x1120, 453K)

anybody playing Morrowind MP out here, can you use mods for it?

Attached: 1552333471058.png (814x779, 648K)

Your mods and load list must be the same as the server's.

Attached: 1409821083808.jpg (1236x2000, 1.23M)

I wanted to mess around with enchanting more this time anyways, so that sounds pretty good.

Don't forget to make an "unlock at touch" mixed with "levitation" spell.

Attached: 1409820786562.jpg (2025x709, 2.42M)

Tried the game twice before but didn't really 'click' with me. Somehow this time around it did, and I'm having a blast so far

Attached: ScreenShot 0.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

What did you do differently this time?
Any prior experience with TES?

Attached: 1409820862110.jpg (2025x709, 2.4M)

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Gaenor.png (600x1000, 1002K)

That's what she said.

Probably made a deal with Clavicus Vile desu

Attached: 1409820942584.jpg (2025x709, 2.41M)

he's not a dark elf

Attached: 1526513544651.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>What did you do differently this time?
Nothing, really. I guess I was just on the right mindset.
>Any prior experience with TES?
Probably thousands of hours with modded Skyrim and a few hundreds with Oblivion. Played both Arena and Daggerfall but never finished them.

What's your playstyle and how far are you in? Did you go to Caius or completely went your own way?

Attached: 1409821015037.jpg (2025x709, 2.32M)

We /memri/ nao

Attached: 1544291004790.jpg (690x960, 82K)

I just got to Balmora, yeah. Spent a few ingame days going from Seyda Neen to Pelagiad, cleared that one slaver's cave in between and doing whatever I could. I found the tax collector and confronted his murderer. I chose The Shadow as my Birthsign which allowed me to turn invisible and successfully steal the Seyda Neen Warehouse key, which in turn made for some nice early equipment and money. Didn't find any quest to do in Pelagiad proper besides paying to join an imperial cult, so the main idea right now is to talk with the important players in Balmora that may get me started with the different guilds, and also find someone that may buy my Moon Sugar/Skooma. And find out why the Dark Brotherhood doesn't want me to sleep.

I wish they didn't make the dark brotherhood armor so valuable. Really kinda fucks with the natural flow of progression in the early parts of game.

Sounds like a pretty good start except for
>find out why the Dark Brotherhood doesn't want me to sleep
That's Tribunal expansion activating even though it shouldn't. You need to stop it until the end of the main quest. Tribunal expansion can be done before, but it's better as a sequel story.
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/33973/

Balmora is the Whiterun of Morrowind. I can't remember shit to do in Pelagiad. Balmora has some freeform quests, Mage, Fighters and Thieves guild and the main quest. Though the game will encourage you to not rush the main quest because you'll be underleveled if you do. Sure, you can speedrun the game with exploits and know how in less than 3 minutes total, but it's not usually viable if you're not at least level 30+

Attached: Fargcuck.jpg (1000x1000, 772K)

>the walk-off at the end
fucking lmoa

youtube.com/watch?v=xULTMMgwLuo
Wealth beyond measure, outlander.

Lower expectations.

why hasn't openmw been ported to any consoles yet?
vita/3ds especially. would be comfy as fuck to play in bed.

Welcome Moon-and-Star
Come to me through fire and war

youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

Attached: What a grand and intoxicating innocence.png (783x597, 563K)

OpenMW is great, way better than that dagerfall unity shit haha

Because those are proprietary systems and Morrowind players are PC poorfags. Everyone has an android phone though.

Attached: argo-ians.jpg (1125x706, 58K)

Thanks. I knew the assassin's guild in Morrowind was the Morag Tong so seeing the Dark Brotherhood attacking me was weird. Oblivion and Skyrim have the same problem where you can mantle Sheogorath or defeat Miraak before completing either Main Quest

surely being able to play such a text heavy game away from a computer is better than sitting your ass down and staring at a monitor/laptop for hours

Anybody got a good OpenMW modlist?

You can join the Morag Tong if you're skilled enough to find their headquarters. Then there's Mage, Fighers and Thieves guild. Also, the Morrowind Temple religion. And Imperial Cult and Imperial Legion to join. And one out of the three great houses present on Vvardenfel out of five six in total.

Attached: Hello Prisoner I'm Imperial Census and Excise.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

I never played Bloodmoon because Tribunal was so sure it made me want to stop playing.

Get OpenMW for your Android phone, if you must.

Attached: 1487352963671.jpg (917x640, 53K)

>the fucking halo background
I'm dead

but vita and N3DS have two sticks that would make moving around not cancer like it is on phones.
Also I tired openmw on my Mi note 5 and it dropped my battery from 100 to 60 in 30 minutes.

>Can I use the assets from the Xbox or Xbox 360 version of Morrowind with OpenMW?

No, there is currently no support for the Xbox version of Morrowind. Bethesda has asked us not to mix platforms in this regard, so there will be no Xbox Morrowind on the PC or any other non-Xbox platform, except for the Xbox itself and the Xbox 360.
>What is the “official” status of OpenMW on alternative platforms?

The primary target platforms will always be GNU/Linux, macOS, and Windows. There are however various stages of support for Android, FreeBSD (and variants), Raspberry Pi and others. They will likely never be “first class citizens” unless more than one developer is actively working to maintain support.
>What can you do with OpenMW on Android or Raspberry Pi?

You can run the OpenMW-Template right from the start on devices that support at least OpenGL 2.0 with ARVv7 and above.

This means OpenMW can run on a Raspberry Pi 2 provided that VC4 kernel module and userland support is there. It should be mainlined into Linux kernel 4.5 and available in Xorg as of 11.1. OpenMW will compile on Raspberry Pi B+ or earlier, getting it running will be more difficult. Feel free to experiment.

Whats the matter kid?
Can't handle a couple of goblins?

>OpenMW nightlies have navmeshes now
>a whole new pathfinding AI that can swim, dive and jump
>silt strider drivers falling down the platform bug still persists
GET
CORPRUS
AND
DIE

Attached: pepe.jpg (400x390, 29K)

>played MW multiplayer with a friend for dozens of hours
>now he's too busy
>can't bring myself to play solo MW anymore
Don't do it guys it will ruin MW forever for you

I couldn't handle every enemy having 100% reflect, 100 Luck, and in the case of the sewer witch, infinite health.

vita is armv7a and and is opengl 2 with hardware acceleration now supported.
Interesting.
No clue where I would start with this though.

>You can join the Morag Tong if you're skilled enough to find their headquarters
I'm guessing some characters may 'hint' to them? Even if they don't, I explore every single house in every city and I'm guessing they'll either be in or nearby one of the bigger cities like Balmora or Vivec.
>Then there's Mage, Fighers and Thieves guild.
I'm going for a jack of all trades character to do everything I can seeing how this is my first playthrough, so I'll go for all of them even if that means having to train a lot more. There's no level cap, is there?
>Also, the Morrowind Temple religion. And Imperial Cult and Imperial Legion to join
See, I was offered to join the Imperial Cult back at Pelagiad but didn't. Is it worth it, do they give quests?
>And one out of the three great houses present on Vvardenfel out of five six in total.
I know about only being able to join one, although I haven't met any yet so I'll decide when I'm ready. Seeing how this is my first playthrough I'll probably go for the more honorable one (ie no slavery, if there's any).

>every enemy having 100% reflect
That's not true. As a mage, playing Tribunal is easy.
>Sewer witch
Optional side boss.

the imperial legion questline is definitely worth doing

>I'm guessing some characters may 'hint' to them?
I honestly can't remember and I don't want to spoil it. It requires kind of off the grid exploration.

>There's no level cap, is there?
Once all of your major and minor skills are at max level you stop leveling. That's between levels 50 and 60. The only skill you must min-max to get to 100 is luck by picking it every level up. There are level uncap mods and the allmighty console.

>Is it worth it, do they give quests?
Their quests are generally pretty basic. Just alms work and donations. But it's a good change of pace. If you played modern TES games, questlines in Morrowind will be different for you because they send you on an epic cave raid once every fine mundane quests. I unironically prefer it to the epic way later games go for it, but you'll have to adjust anyway. Technically you can go for both Imperial Cult and Morrowind Temple, but I like the Temple more for lore reasons.

>go for the more honorable one
Redoran, definitely.
>no slavery
None of the three are outright against slavery. Hlaalu have an anti-slavery faction, but it's not house policy. They also have an extremist faction inside as well.
Telvanni are ancap child slavers.
Redoran are indifferent to the issue.

Attached: Azura Nerevar.png (2064x3408, 980K)

I have this problem all the time when I play with my friends, they always lose interest before I do and then we stop playing.

>still no shadows in openmw

>do Tribunal with a character that's level 60 or something insane
>random goblins with shit-encrusted tree branches chunk you like dremoras wielding 2h daedric weapons
>robots shooting darts oneshot you for no reason
>lich with ten gorillion hitpoints
Nice math Todd

There are, just grab a nightly build n'wah. Shadows are there for two months now, they're being delayed for additional bug testing.

Attached: 1410846198973.jpg (767x1041, 85K)

>tfw running around doing flippy ninja shit trying to dodge the lich's 1 shot giga nuke while slowly meleeing him down

Attached: fug.gif (299x225, 91K)

And you still wonder why I insist on level scaling nowadays. You ungrateful pricks.

Attached: 1421855507689.jpg (1062x1062, 495K)

Noted. All skills at 100 is good enough of a soft cap so no problem there.

As I said I played a lot of modded Skyrim. I find vanilla to be a very lackluster game in general, but modded to be one of the best RPG experiences you can have exactly for the reasons you just said Morrowind is good at. You need to prepare and act like a normal person that doesn't slay an entire bandit camp on his own. The fact that vanilla Morrowind is like that goes to show how out of touch Bethesda has been for the last few years culminating in the clusterfuck that is Fallout 4.
I'm guessing I'll go Redoran, then. Funny seeing the politics at work and how slavery is legal in Morrowind. Even funnier seeing the Accession War happen and the based lizard-bros fucking over the Dunmer

Attached: An-Xileel_Invader_card_art.png (290x512, 290K)

Tribunal was so fucking bad. Bloodmoon is always fun though.

Smart. With Redoran there is the potential for anti-slavery factions to be born as you bring new ideas and fresh leadership to the house.

The only good part of Bloodmoon is the werewolf moonjumping

I remember one time I was arrested and put in jail. Spending time there lowered my skill levels. I never tested it, but I imagine you could abuse that to get infinite level ups.

Exactly the opposite, my friend. Solstheim is terribly bland and there's nothing interesting about its story at all. Tribunal's story is a bit contrived, but the payoff at the end is great and Mournhold is peak comfy.

Attached: 187.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Mournhold has one fucking cool thing and its the clockwork city climax. Solstheim's climax is way fucking better and the NPCs don't fucking act like complete fucking cunts (outside of the villagers but you can fuck them up). And there is nothing blander than the sewer dungeons.

Yup, that's possible to do.

There are two problems with banning slavery through Redoran.
Redoran in time of Morrowind would never move to make slavery illegal because as much as they don't practice it, they would find it dishonorable to spit in the face of Dunmer traditions. Which is funny because exactly because relying on slaves makes you weak is why their honor stops most Redoran from having slaves.

The second problem is that Redoran have dominion only over their own house. No Redoran would ever, not even in the Skyrim timeline where they defacto lead the Dunmer, infringe upon other house lands and mess with their laws. At best they could ban high ranking Redoran members from practicing slavery under the pretense that it makes them weak and dishonorable.

Attached: 1513020448091.jpg (638x1000, 398K)

Even if they were lead by the Nerevar?

>At best they could ban high ranking Redoran members from practicing slavery under the pretense that it makes them weak and dishonorable.
And that is basically status quo already in time of Morrowind.

Sure you can say your PC would do that and you'd be right, but it's a really shitty fanfic t b h f a m

Attached: 1409822717352.png (1920x1080, 641K)

UHH SO I USED A WEAPON CLASS I HAD NO PROFICIENCY IN AT LEVEL ONE AGAINST A MUD CRAB AT MAX DIFFICULTY AND DIED?? EXPLAIN THIS MORROBABS

Ok anons, I'm gonna give a quick rundown on all five six houses.

Redoran
>historically a politically weak house
>strong warriors always defending the western borders against Nords
>culture based on honor
>semi-nomadic house clans with ties of blood or honor duty
>don't practice slavery much
>insist on patriotism, but settle half way on tradition
>support the Tribunal temple unconditionally

Attached: House Redoran.jpg (1234x1920, 957K)

Is it recommended to play vanilla Morrowind first? I want to play it but with a graphics mod

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

You forgot the zero stamina

soulless

Hlaalu
>the weakest house for most of its history
>the strongest by the time of Morrowind
>generally merchants by trade
>half-rule over Morrowind with Imperial help
>stopped Dunmer genocide by Imperials by siding with them instead of going out in battle
>pragmatic and diplomatic problem solvers
>run a pro imperial anti-slavery organization
>run a radical freedom front anti-Imperial organization
>house has no blood aristocracy and runs thru councils and meritocracy

Attached: House Hlaalu.jpg (1234x1920, 794K)

You forgot the cocaine smuggling.

Telvanni

>run by an aristocracy of mages
>radically decentralized rule
>every Tongue rules his lands alone
>slavery is encouraged although generally laxly enforced
>hard line atheistic ideology
>hates both Imperials and religious Dunmer
>duels to the death allowed and enforced
>practical, but generally distant from other political entities

Khajiit do that too.

Attached: House Telvanni.jpg (1234x1920, 447K)

You forgot the fact that they're having all their strings pulled by the largest criminal cartel in Vvardenfell

ancap wizards

Indoril
>House of Indoril Neveral who united the Dunmer
>highly respected, although often considered dated
>extremely inert and unwilling to change
>legally considers everyone, but the aristocracy various slaves of various tiers
>extremely religious and inseparable from the Temple which they almost fully control
>strict and rigid rules govern both daily and moral life
>to die for honor and Law is expected
>in decline after a ritual suicide of all ruling members upon the defeat of Morrowind before the Empire

Attached: House Indoril.jpg (1234x1920, 933K)

I'm currently doing a monk build, and have come to the realization that hand-to-hand is not fun at all. It's viable, but it takes a fucking eternity to kill anything after you knock them out and they can't even fight back. Any good hand-to-hand mods that make it actually fun?

Attached: 137479603729.jpg (600x595, 64K)

>cleared out the vaults of every great house in one night
No other game has come close to replicating that feeling.

Dres
>as isolated as Telvanni
>in many ways more traditional than Indorl
>worship anticipations like the Ashlanders with Tribunal being an option addition
>have personal Ghostfences in their own homes even in 3E400
>no Imperials are allowed into their land at all under the threat of death
>extremely tough warriors, maybe even better than Redoran
>handle all the slave trade and employ slaves on a gigantic level
>salt-rice basket of Morrowind
>trade with Imperials and Akavir in Tear, the only place outlanders are allowed to set onto their land

Attached: House Dres.jpg (1234x1920, 512K)

>extremely tough warriors, maybe even better than Redoran
Really?

Dagoth
>did nothing wrong
>betrayed by the tribunal
>wrongfully forgotten
>will get their revenge
Come Nerevar, friend or traitor.

Attached: House Dagoth.jpg (1234x1920, 764K)

You don't get to invade and anex Black Marsh territory regularly and keep a high slave population without a top of the line military.
If we go by Tamriel Rebuilt, their military is top of the line, but that's not exactly canon, so we can stay on "maybe"

Attached: 1409821442636.jpg (2000x1236, 639K)

>dr*s wiped out by argonians regaining rightful clay
>redoran manage to repel said argonians
No, not really.

Attached: greater argonia.png (453x831, 55K)

Didn't the Argonians pull back after their invasion?

yeah, they pulled back south of mournhold IIRC (possibly behind narsis, I can't remember and that's a meme-tier map) but Tear was still firmly within their borders

Since I like the Tamriel Rebuilt Dres lore, my opinion is that Dres repelled Argonians themselves. However it was a Pyrrhic victory and just arriving Redoran took all the glory. Skyrim made Redoran into a Mary Sue, so this is my fix.
Then again, Tamriel Rebuilt team doesn't consider Skyrim canon due to many unrealistic and contrived reasons only top of the line autists can notice.

Not exactly. They were repelled from Mournhold. The rest of the lands we don't exactly know. It'd be stupid to conclude borders just went back to what they were before. Although I can see Bethesda doing it when TES VI gets an official map. I cringe thinking about it.

Attached: 1409822127597.jpg (1024x614, 131K)

I feel bad for all the people who care more about the lore than literally anybody over at Bethesda does.

I'm used it, though. That's the whole history of humanity and how we deal with real life every day. Hobbies are just another place where life gets to disappoint, so it's no big deal. Still, thanks for feeling bad for me, user.

Attached: Khajiit distribution TR.jpg (3000x1750, 1.29M)

That's called being a fanboy, most games/movies/bands have them.
They're doing better than the SW ones at least.

Which one race is missing a province? last few times I looked at a big tes map, there's less provinces than races

orcs

I remember the Morrowind Code Patch has an option that gives a bonus to hand-to-hand damage based on your Strength.

The closest Orcs have to a homeland is an occupied mountain in High Rock near the Hammerfell border. Attempts at a city state there have been demolished by joint Breton-Redguard forces over a dozen times throughout the last two thousand years. There's a joke floating around that says the only way for Bretons and Redguards to make up is for Orcs to become a threat again.

Attached: 1422077095344.jpg (620x465, 66K)

Is there a single tes race more shat upon (literally and figuratively) than orsimer? What an awful existence they lead.

falmer

can't argue with that, they got fucked over pretty hard

Well, technically Orcs were mindless enemies in Arena and Daggerfall. Adding them as a sentient species in Morrowind was a great win for their rights.

Attached: TES playable races.jpg (2403x1886, 612K)

Dungmer.
They can't catch a break.

>going to be playing Morrowind soon, Have only played Oblivion and Skyrim before?

Is there anything specific I should know about how the game works? I know enchantment is slightly different, but I'm not sure how.

Why are bosmer so fucking ugly?

en.uesp.net/wiki/General:Differences_Between_Morrowind,_Oblivion,_and_Skyrim

There's a limit to it though. One thing is to complain about the glaring mistakes Fallout 4 introduces compared to all other entries including fucking Fallout 3 that Bethesda themselves did. Mistakes that anyone realizes.
Another thing is to look for small lore inconsistencies and go "Look, see?! Non canon!!!1".
Skyrim may fall flat in a lot of department, but lore is certainly not one of them.

Appreciated user.

Don't play it.
Read the books from the wiki and you have experienced the best part of the game without having to wade through a sea of shit.

If you won't take that advice then get the Boots of Blinding Speed ASAP is the bet I can do.

>If you won't take that advice then get the Boots of Blinding Speed ASAP is the bet I can do.
If you're going down that route, just use console to give yourself speed.

Attached: Crashing this game.png (721x355, 119K)

>Skyrim may fall flat in a lot of department, but lore is certainly not one of them.
This is actually true. If you really care about lore, Skyrim was far from a complete disappointment. I'd never compare it to Morrowind, but was good and the world had enough depth to satisfy many playthroughs.

Attached: 1544761253880.jpg (1280x1853, 765K)

The game becomes piss easy in fairly short order.
Using the console just takes what little challenge there is away.

I think there was a book that said that the bosmer males are nown to be ugly, as opposed to their females that have the opposite reputation

oblivion baby faces always make me laugh

*known

What era would you like to live in?

Attached: Timeline.png (698x1920, 55K)

read the wiki, but the key notes:

>No level scaling as such. More dangerous enemies are in off-route places.
>Beast races don't get to wear some armour
>Making spells and enchantments works roughly the same as Oblivion but with more options and flexibility
>Fatigue is directly tied to spell fail and melee miss chance, if your green bar is out, you are fucked.
>Speaking of that, running actively drains your stamina, walking is slow regen, stopping entirely is fast regen.
>Press jump up slopes and stairs a lot to simulate 100x gravity training.
>Mysticism has levitation, mark and recall spells. These spells are very useful. Levitation at least can be gained through potions/enchants instead. Mark and Recall may exist as scrolls, I can't remember.
>There are scrolls that can be found and purchased in a lot of places that will take you quickly to the nearest imperial cult temple or tribunal temple. These are useful not only for just escaping.
>Melee weapons have two to three attack types: Chop, swing and Jab. How you position the attack defines what type you use, each attack has different damage, either use the best attack or find the option to always use the best attack in the menu.
>Swing damage is defined by how far along the animation to ready an attack is done. Hammering attack will not only drain your stamina like a whore that's been told your dick emits meth, it will only produce low attack damage. Daggers have very small attack ready animations, big weapons have longer ones, think about this.
>The dwemer puzzle box is hidden on a set of shelves, its not in a container.

Bonuses:

>Always clear out and check any room not being actively watched by anyone. Guards are not psychic, but are really good at spotting your bullshit if they can actually see you.
>If you're a mage and join their guild, there's a mission early on where someone will walk away from some extremely expensive and rare soul gems. Think about this.

how badly broken is it? I survived an assaasination attempt when I slept and got all their stuff.

>Press jump up slopes and stairs a lot to simulate 100x gravity training.
This is absolutely based and I want it back in the next game.

Attached: void salts.png (507x585, 449K)

Great thread.

Bump

Kinda broken but you get gold in this game so easily anyways that it doesn’t even matter in the long run.

Levitation is alteration actually

It's pretty dumb considering how Morrowind took a dump on the lore of Daggerfall, just how Daggerfall farted all over the lore of Arena.

Wait what the fuck, you're right user. It's always been levitation in the previous games too.

That's not true. Arena had no lore. When the original team sit down for Daggerfall, they had to make shit up.
Morrowind didn't start retconing. It was already in full effect in Redguard. But the question in the end isn't whether it's consistent, it's whether it's good and Morrowind is generally agreed to have made lore more interesting in almost every single way.

Pic related.

Attached: Redoran gravity.png (952x1648, 550K)

If you want to jimmy it that is, you can go to the creeper merchant in Caldera and just spam rest and sell their armour to him. Also, there's cursed items that will spawn dremora lords, you should look into that because you'll be making easy money selling their ebony/deadric weapons

But I can't say this is overly advisable on a first playthrough, unless you want to make things easier

jumping everywhere is great for leveling acrobatics, as you get xp even after losing all stamina
however when you jump, you cannot gain athletics xp for a few seconds after you land, so don't just replace running with jumping entirely

This is really my biggest complaint with GOTY Morrowind. I know Tribunal was originally intended for players who already completed the main quest, but apparently it never occurred to them at any point in development that some players might start a new character with the expansion installed? It would have been ridiculously easy to make the assassination attempts not happen until either a certain level or a certain part of the main quest. It's just such an unbelievable oversight.

>it never occurred to them at any point in development that some players might start a new character with the expansion installed? It would have been ridiculously easy to make the assassination attempts not happen until either a certain level or a certain part of the main quest.
The Xbox version has it set up so that the assasins don't target you until you hit level 6. I don't know why they didn't put this into the PC version, either with the GOTY release or a later patch, but it's an easy mod to find or do.

I WANNA PLAY SKYWIND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: yq0v9gp3aho21.png (1920x1080, 3.12M)

Attached: mxh1h0t0c5f21.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

You realize it'll never come out and trailers were fake bluffs to get new devs that never came right?
OpenMW already exists so Skywind is moot in any case.

spell sword > battlemage

No Morrowind mainland, no play.

Attached: Tamriel Rebuilt_small.jpg (2929x2979, 2.18M)

I don't give two fucks about OpenMW I wana play Skywind because it will basically Skyrim with inside Morrowind world.
So simple gameplay + great visuals.
Win - Win.

i'm cool with either just love me some magic on that game

lol

Attached: skywind is going nowhere.png (1778x503, 199K)

Shit game

>great visuals
yikes

It's fairly easy by spamming spacebar, even doing the claw grip on controller if your playing xboxog

It's so nice that Skywind is creating all those assets for OpenMW to use.

Attached: openmw fog shaders.jpg (1024x640, 91K)

To add to this, the encounter rate is also much smaller, I've only ever had the one encounter on my xbox playthrough and I checked online for script sources but came up with nothing

Could be a fix given how easily you can get fucked almost literally right off the boat

Wait just a minute...

Attached: Canada Map.jpg (640x478, 167K)

Oh, it's you. I STOP FOLLOWING YOU AND SUDDENLY YOU'RE RELEASING A NEW GAME AND IT'S NOT THE ONE YOU PROMISED

Explain yourself, my nigga.

...that continent!

Attached: Tamriel.png (1114x772, 1.08M)

I need Underspace to fund Nanosteam. Also I was sick of all these space games not living up to Freelancer. But this is all off topic.

Attached: emerald city.jpg (1680x1050, 199K)

nigga install MGSO

Was only a matter of time before he arrived

lol

Attached: MGSO.jpg (2630x1540, 1.33M)

What armor is the vanilla MGSO one meant to be

Lord’s Mail

Some NPCs in a certain city do hint if you ask about it, but I don't know if there's any requirements before they do. I know nobody directly tells you where to find the morag tong and I found it completely by accident so it is possible

MGSO is around 6 to 7 years out of date, and a lot of its choices are questionable or outright break some pretty major other mods because it makes dumb choices with its texture mods.

Attached: almalexia2.jpg (1600x900, 434K)

I use MGSO and the only problem I had was the bottom left, but that took like 2 minutes to fix.

Attached: Dagoth and the Nerevar.png (874x600, 97K)

What major mods does it break?

Well their god is actual dung so it's not very surprising.

Attached: 1553800879679.jpg (702x873, 52K)

Multiple retexture mods for all vanilla assets came out in the last year and a half. There's no more need for any installers.

Sotha Sil Expanded, for one thing. There's two textures in vanilla that are green and red lights, for some reason the texturer for the texture placer that MGSO uses was so dumb that they just decided to replace those textures with transparent version. But those red and green lights are indicators. SSE uses them for a lot of its puzzles. In fact, normal Sotha Sil also does, but said puzzle is usually just brute forced.

Attached: GIVEMEAFUNKYASSBEATYO.jpg (713x469, 257K)

Yup, and a lot of the best graphical mods, like those reanimated or outright model-replacing graphical thingies, aren't included with MGSO. Plus you miss out on the latest MWSE with its lua integration and all the neat things that brings.

Attached: vivec can be your girlfriend for tonight.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Hey guys what do you think of my spell?

Attached: Custom spell.jpg (1024x768, 138K)

I actually did not know this. I usually play vanilla anyway, Xbox might have just become the definitive version for me... gonna have to buy it and do a playthrough to test it out.

Daedric crescent/10

A DB delay mod is hardly going to kill a vanilla experience dead

Some guy was shitting on you in a thread earlier

Which one do you recommend?

I'm currently playing my old copy of morrowind on the xbox one. I played it and restarted it many times over on pc over the years but never got around to finishing the main quest. You'll only be lacking in mods but playing it through vanilla atleast once feels like a requirement for me

I downloaded the forgotten seasons CC on Sunday night, to my surprise I saw your name on the creators list, what should I expect?

I don't have a list, so it'd be great if some user stepped in, but I remember "Vanilla HD Textures" and "Morrowind Enhanced Textures" on top of my head.

Yeah that's Ironsides. He's a tripfag who got baited into being banned from /fog/.... multiple times. He's a diaperfur and a brony. You'd be best to ignore him.

The best two are the watercolored retexture (which I also think covers a few larger mods) and the one filtered through a neural net.
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46221
In particular this one is the best if you're looking for straight graphical enhancements.

Attached: tumblr_mwbqacKm6C1rbmp18o2_1280.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

Any mod recommendations for a co-op TES3MP playthrough?

Another problem with GOTY is that NPCs will only talk about Solstheim when you ask them about latest rumors, which really fucks over new players.

>new playthrough
>OK NO METAGAMING THIS TIME FOR REAL
>30 minutes later
>Redas' Robe of Deeds
>Mentor's Ring
>Denstagmer's Ring
Every.Single.Time. I just can't not do it. I play without Mudcrab/Creeper, training, stealing and mostly no meta but I just can't leave this. Wish I could forget everything and start playing as a clueless newbie for the first time again.

Can anyone recommend some good additional music for Morrowind without deviating to far from the spirit of the original. I love the original but it starts to get old after 400 hours

Tamriel Rebuilt aditional music pack.

Attached: Dwem.jpg (466x349, 113K)

Adding to this does anybody have a mod that overhauls dungeon music. It's such a massive mood killer to have the same wilderness/town music inside dungeons.

Tribunal throwbacks and seasonale themes. Most of Forgotten Seasons was my designs, later people just were tweaking some things, correct grammar, or adding additional detail.

Attached: morrowind portal.webm (658x720, 1.8M)

Should I do any guilds or factions in a particular order?

I know in Oblivion, I always did Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood last because I was told it would piss the other guilds off.

What era was safest to live in?

Attached: 1553335017409.jpg (319x331, 18K)

Try actually roleplaying as a character. That way you'd never get those items because your character doesn't know what they are or where to get them.

How the fuck do I play as a mage without resting every 10 minutes?

If one of you plans to run support, I have a mod made for TES3MP that adds viable buff and healing spells for purchase.
mediafire.com/file/nd8153lkde8x5cd/OnlineSpellpack.ESP/file

The answer is "no"

get a mod that makes magic regen

>Morrowind modding: I am growing stronger

Attached: morrowind modding.jpg (1269x560, 230K)

I heard Tamriel Rebuilt was having bugs with making land too far out. Is that true? What kind of bugs were there?

Is Tamriel Rebuilt actually any good?

Attached: 1554133933324.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

That MWSE stuff really helped.
Funny enough that portal tech is all vanilla, no script extension involved.

Attached: portal room.png (1584x509, 105K)

yeah maybe if you can't follow instructions and still have the same computer from morrowind's release

Nope. People spent 10+ years making a shabby shit mod that people discuss endlessly and crave updates for...because it's not good.

TR wouldn't, but other more distant mods might. it's a simple matter of floating point precision causing errors (basically the position values are so high the game doesn't have enough bits to store them and they become more inaccurate). Not a bug in OpenMW though.
You can see it in Wyrmhaven, which is so far out that NPCs jitter and phase
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42933

Attached: the heart.jpg (487x768, 121K)

I don't know. How does it look to you?

Attached: 90.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

my nerevarine absolutely obliterated Azura's pussy after Tribunal

like shite

>fucking a corpse

the Chad houses

Sure, user. I completely believe you.

Did Old Ebonheart touch you inappropriately?

Attached: 19.jpg (1920x1080, 654K)

I'm the guy you're responding to. I did at first, but I didn't like the changed faces and the extreme blur things you're not looking at have. In this specific case I can actually understand the soul/souless argument.

Did Todd influence you through dreams?

>copy pasted mushrooms as far as the eye can see

Attached: into the trash.jpg (315x256, 11K)

Todd influences everyone through their dreams, why would I be an exception.

Attached: sothasilisamuscle.png (219x197, 100K)

>Then again, Tamriel Rebuilt team doesn't consider Skyrim canon due to many unrealistic and contrived reasons only top of the line autists can notice.
lmao

Silly user, of course a mushroom swamp will be full of mushrooms. Ever heard of what a biome is?

Attached: 14.jpg (1920x1080, 652K)

So wait /tesg/ wasn't shitposting when they said you were canon?

that looks more like cum than snow

So he blessed you with the divine disease? But for reals, what's your working relationship like with Beth, because in my head, you and Todd are buds however unlikely

Fucking how? Can this be explained to a brainlet who knows very little about modding? Can portals be implemented in other Beth games?

Bethesda was asked whether paid mods are canon and they said, I quote "It depends"

Yes, that's how Morrowind snow looks like.

Yeah, I put it into Skyrim
trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/173729784962/a-while-ago-i-rappelled-down-into-a-glowing-abyss

It's about using a shell that hides the inner part, but that shell has a hole that you can view things through.

/tesg/ rarely sometimes doesn't shitpost, yes.

Attached: contemplation.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>tumblr
go back

Has there been any CC contet that would have any effect if it were considered canon? excluding things like items just ripped from other beth games.

I make things for them, then they pay me and send me things

Every modder you like has one silly. Tamriel Rebuilt uses it for updates as well.
Besides I can't find the webm demonstrating it.

Attached: morrowind in a nutshell.jpg (813x720, 104K)

I wouldn't know. I'm not retarded enough to pay for any of that and I don't care enough to pirate.

Forgotten Seasons and Wraithguard had some dwemer lore (with Wraithguard giving an explanation for what happened to the tools).

Can anyone recommend some good graphic mods for morrowind?
Thanks, love you.

>Every modder you like has one
this is why modders are cancerous

>Only using Yea Forums.org
Way to limit your interactions user

Can you tell me precisely why you hate tumblr?

>website bad
>I hate entire concept because they use website

its gay af lmao

Because he wants to fit in

But so are you hehe xd

Besides making the Dragonborn even more OP by having access to artifacts like Ruin's Edge or Sunder & Wraithguard? Not that I can think of.

Did they keep in the lore about Keening? I haven't played it after they did the go-over.

Attached: ohudunmer.jpg (1100x1018, 528K)

>Yea Forums likes tumblr now
nu-Yea Forums is truly shit

It's more that nobody cares. It's like saying Yea Forums is shit because of /mlp/. Yes there's insane SJWs on it but plenty of artists and creators just use it as a place to post stuff.

>game gets older and older
>gets more and more stuff
This makes me happy, shows that good games are timeless.
I just wish the OpenMW ball would start to roll a bit faster. At this rate it will take at least 5, if not 10 years before it will take over and become the definitive version to play.

Not anymore after the purge

1st Era had futuristic era tech and world-bending magical powers. 4th Era in comparison are shit-flinging retards living in mudhuts.

Venerable lord Vorny Dagoth, Dagoth Ur, did literally nothing wrong.

Attached: 1553197606869.jpg (550x550, 46K)

tumblr had the best amateur porn until they banned it all

Imagine being this autistic.

No, we don't like dumblr. It's a top website anyone in need of PR has to use. We're just cringing at your attempt to fit in. Next you're going to call Trump an SJW because he has a Twitter, right?

Why do i always drop mage playthroughs so fast,am i a brainlet? i usually go heavy armor+blunt+shield

I mean it's already the definitive version to play. If you're doing multiplayer.
I'm just glad the lead devs came around towards integrating stuff better. They were real sticklers on that.

Dumb motherfuckers cost me a lot of traffic when they pulled that stunt. Pisses me off because Underspace's devblog was getting lots of attention.

Attached: morrowind.jpg (2560x1440, 350K)

>Yea Forums is one person
Nice bait, there's certainly a presence of people I find intolerable on tumblr, but it's easily avoided. Same with the fags here on /r9k/ and /mlp/

Can't remember the name, but the unique blunt/ice weapon you can get in solstiem is one of the best weapons in the game.

it saddens me to know that OpenMW had drama too

Step aside Morrowind

Attached: unity3.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Wow there's a lot of love and polish put into this

It wasn't really drama.
The OpenMW leads wanted to focus exclusively on 1-1 feature parity with vanilla, with no regards for other aspects that had blossomed from the project. It was just a matter of convincing them that, yes, TES3MP really was a major part of OpenMW's appeal and that they should make an active effort to integrate and work together there.

Attached: multiplayer tes in russia.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

I've done early game MW so many times now it's so hard for me to push passed it

Daggerfall still has a loyal fanbase as well

Attached: unity1.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

>Daggerfall but you slide around on the surfaces like an ice skater

>I mean it's already the definitive version to play.
If you're a casual (and I don't mean in a derogatory way, but someone who wants to "just play and have fun") sure.

Buf if you're a purist who wants to have the real and authentic™ experience, then it's nowhere NEAR there. There are hundreds if not thousands of issues and differences from the original game with MCP. From nitpicky little things like how the fonts align in the UI, to fundamental gameplay issues like how movement and spells work, it may look like MW, but it doesn't feel like it. After playing for a day I could flood the entire first page of gitlab, without even looking for bugs but just playing normally. Most of those issues will probably get fixed in a few years, but some, like diagonal movement speed or basic spell magicka cost are controversial and dependant on the opinions of the developers.

I want OpenMW to succeed, but I don't see it replacing Morrowind + MGE XE + MCP anytime soon.

they all have their gimmicks, the dawn era I imagine to be the most hostile, if I'm correct, deadra could enter mundus freely so there's that.

After that it would seemingly depend on where you live, Heartland mer committed genocide on man, Whitestrake commits genocide on Mer, War of the first concil etc. Second era is everybody waging war for Cyrodiil, then Septim fighting everyone and sometimes with a giant robot, he proclaims the third era and after sometime some Elf shitter wants to make Tamriel the dawn era again and his Deadric lord opens up hell on earth and then there's dragons

Glossed over the fine detail but you get me fren

Trust me, Reman's high tech society wasn't the paradise you might think it was...

Attached: fargoth squat.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

is that chernobyl

No it's just Russia

Attached: buddycop.jpg (1200x1080, 508K)

Then flood it.
But I don't think most of hardcore Morrowind fans care about many of those nitpicks.

It would be cool if someone make a post apocalyptic mod or a stalker mod with these assets

virgin Tiber Septim vs CHAD REMAN

I always drop the MQ at the horator bit,its so painfully dull and boring that i end up backdooring despite the posibility of getting two wraithguards

All I'm saying is that Reman had a lot of skeletons in his closet. And a lot of skeletons in his trains.

Go check out Emba-5, it's actually extremely good.

Attached: emba 5.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Hey Yea Forums I'm starting my first gameplay of morrowind tomorrow, what should i know? any mandatory mods?

Why mix those two together?

I'm not sure, I'm new to gitlab and just recently made an account there to report some of the bigger issues in OpenMW. Flooding a bug trackers with a hudnred different issues kinds makes you look like a fag, even if it's for the good of the game.

And yeah, I think the smaller issues would definitely be seen as nitpicky by the vast majority, but all those little things together make Morrowind to what it is and getting them wrong would definitely distract and annoy me.

morrowind after the tribunal came to power until around when dagoth shit everything up was probably safest

To open up distant containers by floating stuff to them, of course.

I always really enjoyed that part. I always have that mod that adds a fast travel system for the Ashlanders though.

Does looking forward to skywind make me gay?

It's never coming out man

I just wish there was more to being named Nerevarine. Shit like being hunted by Ordinators, having to disguise yourself in Tribunal controlled cities. For how secretive all the nerevarine stuff seemed earlier in the MQ, actually becoming it is underwhelming

No it makes you stupid

this, they were very close to fully completing morrowblivion then skyrim came out and all work on morrowblivion stopped. They'll do the same thing when TES 6 comes out

Why?

Morrowind Code Patch to fix various bugs.

Fucking overrated shit heap

I did gloss over that, wouldn't you be looked up for still venerating the three god deadra? I can't rememberif that's heresy or not

But either way, the likes of Vivec city or Mornehold are safe as fuck

Isn’t morrowblivion completed?
I don’t actually see the appeal of morrowblivion, I think the game engine is better in tes 3. On the Skyrim engine though, that would be great, as long as you keep the core of morrowind there (attributes, skills etc)

Vanilla daggerfall or the unity version? how is arena?

Reman couldn't even conquer morrowind, Septim was such as mofo Vivic had prophetic visions of him centuries before his birth

Eh it is what it is
afterall, what have the three good ever done after the tribunal showed up, and even after they fell? I remember Azura told a couple followers in advance of red mountian exploding but that's it

Skyrim is lacking a lot of the spells, spell making, skills and exploits you can do in morrowind. Hell even decorating your mansion was easier in morrowind

So basically Morrojews?

Yeah that’s my problem with skywind etc. If you could take the overall graphics and combat from Skyrim to morrowind though I’m pretty sure you can’t make a better TES game

someone needs to stop watching porn..

someone needs to start watching porn..

Ragdolls are fun but I really do miss Morrowind's style of decoration.

Attached: pillage.png (1280x960, 1.99M)

wow, men is there any demo available

someone needs to start making porn.. :3

I know of underspace but what is Nanosteam?

New Morrowind speedrun world record by half a second lol

youtube.com/watch?v=9FHSFjyn3Js

I believe Sotha made it so Daedric princes could only be summoned on their given day, but this was only after Dagon destroyed Mornhold I believe. I think they called themselves the anticipations of the good daedra, in that they embodied them more directly and where more benevolent, that along with stricked temple doctrine and punished for the dissident priests, it wouldn't be long before their strength and influence waned

You've given me good reason to touch up on my lore anyway user

Yes, Daggerfall Unity. that image is from using a few mods for it

I remember seeing an image with a pillow hut and and a bunch of half naked slaves

>Dagon destroyed Mornhold
When was this?

Mix Comberry with Frost Salts. Be a Breton of the Atronach sign. To really cheese it, summon your own Ancestral Ghosts and provoke them into attacking you.

Space-age RPG that I have poured far too much work into, which ironically is probably going to be easier to make that Underspace.

A while back. Do you not remember the statue in the center of Mournhold of Almalexia stabbing him?

Attached: sotha sil whips the shit out of mehrunes dagon while making train noises.jpg (1181x1920, 498K)

Yeah I guess so, still worshiping nowadays doesn't really have a load of incentive. Maybe if Azura convinced the nerevarine to stop laying pipe on snake chicks in Akavir and come back and help Morrowind we'd have something

>underspace is harder to make
>but is done in a years time

>Sotha Sil's pact failed to prevent the destruction of Mournhold. A Dunmer witch managed to summon Mehrunes Dagon to seek vengeance on the Duke of Mournhold following the death of her child.[25] Although Sotha Sil and Almalexia were too late to prevent the devastation, they managed to banish the Prince of Destruction back to Oblivion.[26]

Had to refresh my memory real quick
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Sotha_Sil

>the good daedra,
I never under how the fuck Boethiah was a good Daedra. She is so evil, she literally ate a good Aedra and shit him out as an evil Daedra.

how is that new daggerfall engine coming along?

same question about openmw, but i also beat the fuck out of morrowind already so im fine waiting more years

Attached: 1289591783659.gif (640x480, 213K)

An unfortunate side effect of each protag being incredible power is the write off in canon, because I'd put the reincarnate way up there on par the the hero of kavaatch assuming he's sheo

Yeah but with Nanosteam I don't have to handle a bunch of way more complicated things than I do with Underspace, nor handle the unique issue it throws at me given the nature of the game. It's like how Morrowind might be more complex of a game than Skyrim, but if I was making a quest mod for Skyrim there's a lot more work that has to go into it because there are underlying systems that just don't exist in the previous games.

Attached: bringingsexyback.png (686x528, 151K)

The Dunmer refer to them as the "Good Daedra" because they embody the traits the dunmer used to survive and escape persecution in the Summerset Isle

>because I'd put the reincarnate way up there on par the the hero of kavaatch assuming he's sheo
Yeah, also since they're both immortal there's really no upper limit to their power. Speaking of which, what's the comparison between nerevarine/hero of kvatch at the peak of their power, the average daedric prince, the tribunal at their peak, dagoth etc

I think it's her teachings on the indirect approach in war, back stabbing etc that would help form certain dunmer culture like the morag tong etc

The "good" part is very questionable but not so when compared to Bal for example, Azura being the most benevolent, it's probably due to how much greater the agency and power of the Daedra, compared to the Divines

>Almalexia took all the credit for beating Dagon
What a bitch

Dagoths power is hard to nail doen but it wouldn't be a stretch to say he's far from Daedric princes, given his close proximity to the heart for all these years

God killer

As for the hero of Kavaatch, pre Sheo, he always struck me as a hero of destiny, granted success by fate. But that's just me fren

Agreed, pre sheo he’s literally just a normal dude, albeit one the emperor dreamed of. Nerevar is godlike and being a reincarnation of that is huge, and the Dragonborn is fucking dragonborn

honestly nerevarine coming back would probably be worshiped as a god even if all he did was throw a mountain at the argonians

>being a reincarnation
Is he really a reincarnation. Or is he just a random asshole born on a specific day with parents that abandoned him. Then he just started doing what people told him.
He never did anything that literally required a special godly person.

To be fair you find that statue in Almalexia's city. It's like how Sotha Sil has nothing but statues of himself in his own city.

What would be the player character gender in each of the 5 main games? by your opinion of course

Attached: 1551022209605.jpg (337x613, 25K)

yeah he kind of is someone that just fits the bill, never really 100% confirmed it's Nerevar reborn or again someone who just fits the bill. I'm sure Divayth Fyr could complete the prophecy if he gave a fuck

moon and star ring

I'd say Dagoth is definitely in the upper tiers of power, maybe the same tier as weaker Daedric princes like Peryite, but Sheo is one of the strongest daedric princes, probably the strongest if his madness kept him from concentrating on things as single minded as gaining power.
Post mantle hero of Kvatch is probably stronger than Nerevar, but he wouldn't give a fuck about proving it and would rather discuss cheese with the man

Im not 100% on morrowind lore, but isn’t Dagoth Ur kinda unstoppable, how could a random person following orders have a chance?

all male

By hitting a heart with a hammer.

Attached: dagoth big.jpg (600x620, 93K)

Is there a point in making a stealth/magic build? I've never actually completed the main quest/expansions, or a house quest line, so I'm reinstalling to actually finish the game. I was trying to decide between a battlemage type character or a stealth/magic character and I'm leaning towards the latter just because I like thieves/rogues/etc. I want to use magic since MW has a pretty great magic system, but many spells kind of overlap/surpass the stealth skills.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (499x365, 291K)

I’m pretty sure lore wise Dagoth Ur didn’t just let him do it

>He never did anything that literally required a special godly person
he can wear Moon and Star and not die

Manly men.

but i want a cute nord dragonborn gf shouting at me (gently)

All male, all Argonian, all the time

Attached: argonian.jpg (720x339, 37K)

Is there any way to kill helseth if you are a mage? that 100% reflect is kinda retarded

The PC confused reality enough by completing aspects of the prophecy that by the end he IS Nerevar returned, even if he might not have been before he got off the boat at Seyda Neen.

Buff your strength up

I loved how redoran doesn't pay you for shit but at the end they throw ebony armor at you to make up for it. I loved roleplaying as an initiate with no cash having to hoof it all over the northwest area helping folks. I didnt even steal anything. Shit was good

Yeah boy.

Attached: argonian eso blur.jpg (1500x1313, 654K)

Best possible answer ever
Now we get muh dragon is big go kill

That doesn't explain what he's asking.

Attached: n'wah walk.png (838x983, 75K)

Get out of here,

I used MGSO and it´s looks great.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 008.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Who made this bullshit map? Atlantic ocean is expanding... Atlantic rift ffs. Pacific is shrinking. Australia is moving into direction of Alaska... Anarctica is static. Wth is this map?

I think he's a saint, similar to the tribunal after the reclamations

I had a good screenshot of his goings on, but in short, he is anti chim, he believes everyone is an aspect of himself similar to how everything is an aspect of the dreamer/god head. Some spooky stuff, like how his connection to the heart makes it so he's awake within the dreamsleeve and is being projected onto Nirn/Mundus, that's why destroying the heart causes him to disappear without a trace, his connection has been removed

This is why the tribunal couldn't combat him, because they needed the heart, alas, the reincarnate does the job

The Nerevarine is prophesied to defeat the Sharmat, having the means and opportunity to do so. If you want to literally know how he could, well,

I fucking hate faggots that shill Argonians/Khajiit all the time, you just know they're degenerates.

Was it this one?

Attached: dagoth ur explained.png (1395x335, 93K)

People in the Elder Scrolls universe have the capability to bullshit the world so hard the bullshit becomes reality.

That's the one, there's a good one explaining Miraak aswell that is reminiscent of Dagoth, though I think the whole idea of that dlc was Morrowind nostalgia

Attached: 20180123211640_1.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Idea: recreate Morrowind in Minecraft

Attached: XpeW.gif (479x551, 968K)

Don't have that one I'm afraid

Attached: pelinal explained.png (1600x1200, 1.56M)

Hey, don't shit on Trinimac like that. Boethiah already did that enough.

Attached: 20180121022124_1.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

haha more like volenDUNG

Skyrim fucked up most things but their races look the best they ever have

>when you get a 'knock them out but don't kill them' mission and you have 100 hand-to-hand

Attached: 1476983613143.jpg (626x357, 64K)

Reading this gave me epilepsy

Best mods for the true n'wah experience?

a handful of pirates is all it took to successfully raid one of their slave camps.
real tough guys those dres lmao

Attached: Dres BTFO.jpg (1280x3988, 1.86M)

>when you have 0 hand-to-hand
>trying to beat up the guy on solstheim

just chameleon steal bro

the expansions assume you've already beating the main game and are an elite badass already, which is why the mobs are so comically strong compared to vvardenfel mobs

Canon would be male and whatever place they're in's race. So Imperial for Arena (they don't exist ingame but they do in lore), Breton for Daggerfall, Dark Elf for Morrowind, Imperial for Oblivion, and Nord for Skyrim. Not that it matters, but there you go.

Attached: MorrowindNerevarine.jpg (600x456, 50K)

And yet installing Tribunal makes you sit through a stupidly long loading screen

you fuckin know he smashed

Attached: ss (2019-04-02 at 09.53.38).jpg (576x219, 72K)

>not having a Nord Nerevarine to make the Dunmer as miserable as possible.

Where my fellow Jiub'ers at? St. Jiub is the only true Saint worth worshiping.

Attached: A true Saint.png (512x512, 261K)

You like to dance close to the fire, don't you?

Attached: yltdcttfdy.jpg (331x520, 26K)

my jiubba

That's the idea.

Attached: Morrowland027.jpg (1600x900, 421K)

i only worship Last Night's Storm

Attached: MojC38b.png (277x250, 104K)

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Snowy_Granius.png (600x1000, 959K)

All day every day

Attached: lastnight'sstorm.jpg (219x230, 6K)

O-oh... Is that what he was talking about?
My life is a lie.

>Hlaalu
>meritocracy
fuck off, jewmer
i know you either had to kill someone or fuck a cock for your position and so does everyone else
Hlaalu is corrupt to the core, at least Telvanni are honest about how they run things

jiub canonically rapes the nerevarine multiple times

Who said it was rape

Now this thread became relevant,
St. Jiub all the way

Attached: tumblr_p8sid2ymPW1sn3ne4o3_500.jpg (500x500, 62K)

fucking an unconscious person is typically considered rape

pls

Use it to augment your stealth skills, and don't underestimate invisibility.

Attached: Morrowland001.jpg (1600x900, 495K)

use damage stamina spells
hand to hand users have to cut through an oponent's stamina before they can attack health, so just cut out the middle man

Was it rape?

>tfw you are literally the only person who likes Hlaalu
The other two joinable houses get a ton of cool mods and shit. We get fucking nothing.

Attached: 1515018080425.jpg (597x597, 35K)

>wanting Morrowind with Skyrim's self-described "simple gameplay" mechanics
So this is the modern TES audience. Neck yourself faggot.

There's a reason for that.

Attached: telvanni_tower_by_lelek1980-d4x2dx3.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

because telvanni and redoran NEED mods to cope with living in some crab or mushroom in the middle of a depressing wasteland instead of a comfy manor on the river by the city

>he thinks the mushroom tower with Almalexia as your concubine/maid isn't comfy

I still refuse to reinstall Sotha Sil Expanded

that mod gave me severe PTSD

Attached: 1550358535573.jpg (350x424, 24K)

>desert outpost
>gourd mansion
>not comfy

isn't it kind of weird that the big 3 houses all have their capital on vvardenfell? would have thought the big telvanni city would be on port telvannis or something

Just get good, or install one of the mod that lets you skip through parts of the city quests.

Attached: sothasilcity.jpg (1600x900, 268K)

Absolutely not. St. Jiub doesn't rape, he gently loves you, even if no consent was given.

Daggerfall Unity is coming along fine but it's not a new engine. It's just Daggerfall's data files and a modding framework on the Unity engine. If you're a melee player, it's ready to play. If you're a magicka user, wait another 3-6 months.

Download my mod

It’s not a bug lol. Stationary npcs slowly move from their idle animation. Every single one. Leave the game idle for like 10 real days and try to find them all. It’s fun haha alternatively you can do some weird disposition stuff with them where you could give them sunder or keening and command humanoid and make them your super slaves while also being. Travel buddies!

They don't actually. Only Ald'ruhn is the house capital. Sadrith Mora and Balmora are both just the district seats on Vvardenfell, but the actual house capitals are still Port Telvannis and Narsis.

Attached: nerevarine meets his bonewalker.png (1200x1500, 453K)

what's the release date on that space game your putting out?
do you have a general window you want to shoot for?

I might be thinking of the camonna tong, but they have a hall in the rich part of balmora. If you’re looking for the Norah tong, you’d best search ALL of Vivek. It’s in there somewhere ;)

This year. A lot is done, and the only big remaining things are basically content-wise (pretty much all the stuff I work on now in code is refinement and bugfixes). That's still a lot but not as much as you might think, especially because a lot of things (all star systems, all factions, all equipment, etc) is already in.

Attached: takeoffallyourlegs.jpg (500x550, 77K)

what about the pang tong

What about the Ping Pong

dont forget the chinatown tong

He's fucking dead.

Don't be a brainlet and disappoint Seht user.

>this year

Attached: happy spinning pc chair man.gif (416x416, 14K)

Haven't you only been working on it for like a year?

i dont recall sseth playing that mod

He might just suffer through the sewers. At some point I might redo the maze there into something. Dunno what though.
It's still amusing that people try the invisible bridge puzzle without realizing that the bridge blocks projectiles.

And a year and a half about.

Attached: TatterdemalionMap.jpg (2881x2152, 2.46M)

Attached: 1554252781485.png (640x480, 255K)

Attached: muatra.jpg (800x582, 199K)

Space game? What engine are you using? Is it an indie game made by you or contract work?

Also do you see yourself doing something standalone with OpenCS one day?

Attached: 1554036356347.jpg (719x932, 127K)

What is OpenMW and is there reason for a first timer to play it over base Morrowind?

Attached: 1505440281893.png (577x864, 16K)

Got a little triggered when you referred the septim empire emblem as Skyrim logo, I wont lie.

>Space game?
You know Freelancer? Imagine that, but not. it's my own game.

>Also do you see yourself doing something standalone with OpenCS one day?
Not a standalone, but once OpenMW can take code changes as a modular thing I've got some combat changes lined up. Nothing groundbreaking, but just stuff like controlled blocking, bow zooming, some changes to animation to make things look smoother. Small QoL fixes to lighten it up.

Attached: Promo_art-_Dogfight_with_a_snake_in_space.jpg (3500x1750, 3.57M)

Are you still working on your own Creation Club thing? If so, what is it and when will it be done?

Does your contract have to be in a game that exists now or could it extend into release of Starfield/Redfall?

Only if for some reason you get terrible performance on a modern computer. OpenMW's best changes are for modders and under the hood, as well as things like multiplayer.

Attached: TESO races.png (800x3176, 1.25M)

Always good to see.
Thank you, user.

Attached: 127364592750.png (448x360, 47K)

My Creation Club contracts finished up back in December (that was Forgotten Seasons, get it however you want). I've been all in on Underspace now. And I've got nothing to do with Starfield or Redfall, or even 76 for the most part. It's just funny to watch people freak out over it.

Attached: dargoth ur.jpg (343x318, 40K)

please respond

what does it say about games, or about modern gaming, or about Morrowind, that I constantly want to play Morrowind even though it looks like shit and is broke as hell?

If you intend on playing Province Cyrodiil, Skyrim Home of the Nords and Tamriel Rebuilt you NEED OpenMW because Gamebryo a shit

Those projects were made with something like OpenMW in mind before OpenMW existed. Thank god the tech has caught up with the modder's ambitions.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxSxosSvdXg

Attached: STALKER.jpg (604x404, 47K)

What do you want out of a n'wah experience?

I like the smaller dungeons. Truly. It's why I like a lot of Enderal and Nehrim too.

Attached: sixth house enslaves khajiit.jpg (682x1024, 151K)

>Forgotten Seasons
I had no idea this existed. This looks great.

There’s an idea called “mantling” where anyone could be nerevar by doing what only he could do. You’ll remember that the tribunal cut off his feet so he could walk any path ( have any background) they cut off his face so no one would know what he looks like and... I don’t remember the third but basically nerevar could be anyone. In the cutscene with Acura and getting the Moon-and-Star she tells you by doing these actions you became nerevar. Whether you were destined to or not didn’t matter anymore.

I saw Enderal on Steam and from my understanding it's just a good overall remake Skyrim mod? Is it good?

Thx, it only took eighteen fucking months.

Attached: NO.jpg (1152x864, 320K)

hory shet

this is so cool

Nerevar rising might be the single greatest title song of any game ever
Pure unadulterated fantasy and magic adventure and it still gives me chills every time I listen to it

Attached: 1552825285809.gif (418x480, 1000K)

Yes but it's not going to fix the base problems you have with Skyrim's gameplay. Its strengths are in its world and quest design.
Nehrim is the same way.
Also there's one voice actor who will make you want to kill yourself, and unfortunately she voices a merchant who is constantly screaming for you to buy her bread. I wish I could kill the merchant but that bread really is good.

Attached: SMACK.gif (500x308, 746K)

Is there a way to port it back to classic and play it that way?

I meant mods that enrich the game rather than completely overhauling it. Mods one would rate as "Why isn't this part of the vanilla game".

I love that gross Kirkbride image of the cut-off Nerevar face and ankles and etc.

I usually hate bad VA but if it's free and interesting I think I'll give it a shot anyway

>not being House Redoran
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1467882627113.jpg (400x343, 32K)

Yeah. That's the thing. I had a lot of other contracts pitched but when it was that much work for something that, while large, took more time that Wheels of Lull to make, I just can't juggle that and Underspace at the same time.
If I ever have a lull in things there's some ideas from those pitches I might turn into a smaller version of them. Something covering a bit of lore nobody's ever really gotten into.

Dunno, ask Maze. Last I checked he backported other stuff. I don't really like deving for original anymore because SE's CK has item quickswap, which is a godsend if you're designing dungeons.

Look through
tesgeneral.com/trainwizmorrowindguide
This. Not all of them will fit the bill and some are a little outdated (haven't played recently to get a good list of all those juicy new mods), but many will enhance things. I recommend out of them Animated Morrowind, Hold It! and all of Abot's mods.

It's mostly just that one VA. A lot of them are professionals otherwise.

Attached: moddedmorrowind.jpg (1600x900, 172K)

MGSO is awful, go fuck yourself brainless redditor.

what is this? . . .

Do you have a link to your game

That post is against MGSO, read again.

It was just a thing someone put together in the CS, not a mod or anything. Though I think there's an old modder resource that adds Akulukhan as a fightable enemy. Way way back I had even planned for something like that.

underspace.pastaspaceinteractive.com

Attached: numidium will fuck your dad.jpg (997x964, 407K)

Did he broke his spine?

I've always played Morrowind with a "good" character, I wanna to try out an assassin style character for once. Is stealth a fun approach in morrowind? I always just go magic and create my own spells while maxing out int with alchemy and one shotting everything most of the game until reflect enemies.

On the chance that you can actually answer this, how much is Bethesda paying CC modders? Is it a lump sum or monthly payout as long as milestones are being met? Wildcard is doing some really awesome contracting stuff with their ARK sponsored mods program but unlike Bethesda, all this stuff is integrated into the game (and hosted) for free. I believe they pay a monthly $4000 stipend as long as progress is being made.

This is paid mods done right.
youtube.com/watch?v=bs7w9x4E04s

Attached: 1553804290958.png (454x434, 21K)

No I'm sure he's fine.

Many aspects of stealth are broke without the MCP.

Attached: and he did.png (495x923, 721K)

i should try wheels of lull someday,cant be as traumatic as SSE

r-right?

To follow up with this, several other people in the game (azura included) refer to you as Nerevar’s incarnation. So there’s no definitive answer as to whether you are nerevar reborn, or if you completing the 7 trials is what warrants you to mantle the responsibility of nerevarine and equip the Moon-And-Star ring without dying.

ARK is shit but they do deserve credit where it's due and contracting modders to make mods that bring people into their game is awesome.

One of the most played maps in that game was a mod that they contracted called Ragnarok youtube.com/watch?v=NfaOogXlG3g

I'll be frank, after playing Forgotten Seasons it made me really want to buy it in the case that you get commissions out of purchases, but I assumed that you just get paid in full by the end of the project instead of per purchase. The $12 price tag wasn't helpful either.
But holy shit, its by far the best creation released by far, good job on making a dungeon (more like four or five dungeons) that was actually unique.

It's commissioned work with four milestones, but the pay is consistent (so not monthly, but milestone based, but you'd be paid the same monthly rate if that makes sense). It's enough for a guy who doesn't live in California to live off and fund a game about fight storm monsters in space.

It's not. I made SSE for Morrowind players who I assumed would be better at the puzzle aspects, while WoL was made to be as simple as possible short of outright telling you answers.

So if you struggle on WoL you're hopeless.

Attached: yes this is why i wanted to find this mod.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Might fuck around and reinstall Morrowind for the thirteenth time but actually play through the entire main quest

I don't get paid by royalty (that whole system is really rare for non-musicians in the first place). Just commission. You're free to do with it what you want, because either way Todd has claimed you as one of His.

Attached: morrowindtime.png (1196x1076, 320K)

How much are you pricing Underspace at?

20 bucks. Since it's multiplayer, singleplayer, has campaigns for both, and a buncha sidequests and hidden bosses.

Attached: vehkduck.jpg (900x675, 106K)

I'll look into it. I've been working with the Construction Set for a long fucking time so I can't imagine Skyrim modding is much more difficult.

You should really look into ARK modding though if that pay sounds appealing to you. I'm sure they'd love to have you and you could do some interesting and outlandish shit in that game. Check out Dragonpunk. You could even do some sort of VR experience within ARK too.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-QbsiGLx_w

Attached: oculus touch.jpg (1600x2814, 1.19M)

I didn't buy it I actually manage a Google Drive folder that hosts every pirated Creation

On another note, have you considered making a train game?

20 bucks is what I would have guessed, good shit. Looking forward to giving you my money.

I've never been interested in Ark.

But modding Skyrim is pretty easy if you grasp the basics of the CS. They're a lot of changes but the underlying stuff is the same. Skyrim's CK just has a lot more QoL stuff.

Attached: sixth house will help free precious ebony from pigdog imperial scum.jpg (800x1200, 203K)

Yeah and that's by design, in some interview they mentioned it was purposefully ambiguous about that, so as to leave it up to the player to decide whether they're a reincarnation or just some dude.

take care of your /tesg/ niggas senpai i'll return the favor when my game is done.

Underspace already has space trains. One sidequest is a Wild-West style quest to rob a particularly large one as it zooms through a space valley.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, since in the end if you're the guy that shanked Dagoth Ur with a lockpick you're the Nerevarine, what with how mantling is and all.

Attached: UnderspaceTrain.png (1766x991, 1.27M)

is that fargoth's ring in the background?

God download the Morrowind Code Patch right now

It doesn't work on cracked exe versions

Bullshit.

Does Oblivion have any cool mods like Morrowind and Skyrim do?

Buy the fucking game, it was free a few days ago and you can buy it on sites like g2a for 1-3 dollars.

Attached: 1450702081964.png (1092x702, 226K)

Just mount the ISO.
But you should have gotten it when Todd gave it you for free.

But then he'd have to install Todd's spyware.

How much have you spoken to Todd personally? What's the not bullshit reason Kirkbride and LeFay left?

Yes and yes. It works fucking flawlessly. I'm having a blast with it.

>MFW we're living inside of a stump in a swamp pool
>MFW a nord fingers the sky

Post more art

Todd already knows everything you do though.

Attached: dwemerron.jpg (1680x1050, 148K)

Nightly build has them.

>Todd is always watching you play
Oh boy, he must really like watching me fuck dead shota corpses then.

Does Daggerfall work well on Windows 7? Or is Daggerfall Unity playable fully? I have never played Daggerfall and wouldn't mind giving it a whirl.

He disapproves, but it's more a disapproval of a cosmic father looking down upon you. He wants you to be better so that when you are finally absorbed into his being you'll be the best you you can be.

Attached: nerevarine not smartest kwama in the mine.png (706x964, 686K)

Reminder that Dagoth Ur is the unsung hero of Morrowind, he saved the dunmer from being enslaved by Almalexia.
How? Dagoth Ur's appearance brought forth the Nerevar, leading to Almalexia's death, and Vivec's dethronement.

Sotha Sil was killed by Almalexia.
Vivec didn't give a shit.
Almalexia was going insane and would eventually wage war against the rest of Tamriel, using the Dunmer as her army.

Take a moment to thank Dagtoh Ur for his actions.

Hey Trainwiz, now that OpenMW is fairly mature, when are people going to backport some of Skyrims better mods to Morrowind? I'd really love to have Immersive Armors in Morrowind.

>Abuse the fuck out of a spell to get near infinite health
>At least 20 minutes of casting at the floor
>Still get swatted down by a couple of darts for no reason

What HUD is that?

And then Baar Dau fell and killed everyone.

Darker hud I think.

Ask Knots, he always liked backporting armors and weapons. I was trying stuff there myself but way too many models off Sketchfab are made by shitty modelers who think their thing needs to have 6 million vertices, when a Skyrim nif have a 70k vertice limit.

Attached: flying colovian.png (680x440, 169K)

I'm sorry, but OpenMW will never look as good as MGE XE

Attached: Morrowind 2015-05-25 20-36-16-91.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Attached: Morrowind 2015-05-26 10-19-53-70.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Attached: Ald Ruhn.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>Faked normal maps
Lol

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

One is a graphics extender and one is an engine re-implementation. OpenMW probably can look as good as MGE XE, especially when it's not bound to all those workarounds and such. A lot of its best features aren't that out there after all.

Attached: Morrowind210.jpg (1600x900, 413K)

Attached: Morrowind 2013-12-15 15-30-58-429.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Attached: Morrowind 2014-03-09 22-14-59-336.jpg (1920x1080, 794K)

You realize that OpenMW is an engine and not just graphical enhancing bullshit right?

Give it another year or two and the "graphical enhancements" will be natively baked into the engine. Let me know when Morrowind is raytraced in Gamebryo

Attached: Morrowind 2013-12-16 15-51-45-800.jpg (1920x1080, 688K)

Runs fine in DOSBox. You can download it directly from Bethesda for free.

Morrowind modding is pretty much dead though. There is usually only a handful of things uploaded to the Nexus each month, and they are small shit. I wouldn't count on anyone actually adding raytracing to OpenMW. Hell, shadows have been broken in the main releases of it for over a year.

Attached: Khuul.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Nope, see If anything activity is going up with the advent of MWSE-Lua

Attached: Morrowind049.jpg (1600x900, 194K)

You're delusional. All of the most impressive major efforts are being made in Morrowind and by extension, OpenMW

Province Cyordiil, Skyrim Home of the Nords and Tamriel Rebuilt are all progressing along steadily and there's a massive community waiting on standby for OpenMW to be "dehardcoded" so we can start overhauling the mechanics and adding more.

House dagoth when? I want to join the true chads.

Seriously, why is there no mod to join them?

>MWSE-Lua
whats this?

There's tons of mods to join them.
mw.modhistory.com/download-90-8052
is the best

MWSE with lua extensions that allow for a fuckload of crazy stuff, like entirely new skills that are integrated into the skill menu.

Attached: c0da.png (625x816, 241K)

There is literally no point to 1:1 parity...you would just run vanilla MW if that were what people wanted. The whole reason people care about OpenMW is multiplayer, new graphics and animation support, and better scripting.

It'll probably be done properly when OpenMW is complete. Dehardcoding will make a lot of things that would've otherwise been clunky at best possible.

A wasted effort because OpenMW is built on lua

It's more than 1.0 is meant to be 1:1 so that they have an accurate base to go off of, but people are already extending and adding new things that break that philosophy, TES3MP being probably the biggest.

Attached: justice tribunal unlimited, part of the MWAU.jpg (1280x721, 176K)

>no hands

I want to get into the MW modding scene. I have never made a mod before, but I have a CS master degree and some 3d modeling experience. What would be a good first mod goal for me to make?

Yes that's the point

Attached: azurianisles.jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

why him no hands

What is missing that makes them not call it 1.0 already? I have about 300 hours into OpenMW and it feels pretty much complete to me.

Mostly that some mods that work in vanilla don't work with it, and bugs, plus one or two features that are pretty rare but neccesary. It's just a ton of edge cases really.

Attached: slaviverarine.jpg (604x377, 58K)

Autistic bug fixes, mod compatibility and shadows

MWSE compatibility and dehardcoding will come post-1.0