Holy fuck this game crashes non stop its almost unplayable

Holy fuck this game crashes non stop its almost unplayable

Attached: Grim-Dawn-Crucible-Free-Download.jpg (464x640, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/tencent-acquires-majority-stake-in-path-of-exile-studio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

works on my literal potato.

Attached: 1552669053597.jpg (400x400, 34K)

It's also shit compared to PoE which also runs like shit.

Are you playing the latest version?

not touching that fremium shit.

Attached: 1551072649286.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

it's boring anyway

runs on my rig

poe isn't fremium and you don't belong on a board dedicated to video games and traps

>video games
*e-celebs loosely associated with video games

Try using the x86 exe instead of x64.

The expansion had a CTD bug with some of the animations they had fugged with. They hotfixed the problem and it hasn't been crashing on me during play.

PoE is fucking terrible, I don't understand why people shill it.

Play on x86 if you're not already.

What builds are you niggas playing?

maybe it's your pc

What? Literally 0 crashes on my shit laptop since beta.

Endgame is a shit, but it had a lot of really fun and unique skills when I last played. Searing Bond was my personal favorite.
Also, lore is very solid, characters are great and voice acting is stellar at times.

Necro and demo, dual point and shooties

Let me clear that up for you.

pcgamer.com/tencent-acquires-majority-stake-in-path-of-exile-studio/

Cool points as to why you faggot

Attached: 1553022665433.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Acid Sentinel.
looking for a new weapon and just can't get anything even remotely close to drop for the last 40 levels. Hopefully lvl 94 gear would be better.
I don't understand how rolls work.

Attached: 6547567567.jpg (1920x1080, 1.56M)

used to get crashes too, I thought maybe it's because I only got 8gb ram

haven't had a crash after updating my gpu drivers and grim dawn to 1.1.1.1 though, played for two hours

Paladin master race (Oathkeeper/Inquisitor)

>watch so called highlights video
>lol hc instant death
>lol hc death to dc/crash/freeze
>an item dropped that isn't complete piece of unusable garbage
>someone rolled a d50 dice and got a good roll
Sometimes I wonder why I even bothered playing it the first place when I never lasted more than 2 weeks into a league and was never rich enough to get anything good.

About to make a Templar. Can't decide between sword and board, dual melee, or sword+offhand. All I know is there will be a lot of fire.

Kymons chosen or Deaths Vigil?

AHEM

FUCK C'THON AND FUCK AETHERIALS AND FUCK FATHER KYMON TOO

the latter

Ravaneous Earth Cabalist
First time playing this shit just got to ultimate
Should I still be doing devotion shrines even if I already have 55 points? On elite they dropped some nice loot some times but I couldnt open some of them as I didnt have the stuff required. Also should I open all one-shot chests or should I wait a bit (Im 54 lvl) Ive read they scale with lvls or some shit Is that still true?

Can you run multiple mods at once now? Was that ever changed? Even if you can only run one then I might suck it up and get that nice color-coded damage type thing. Big QoL there

>going through fg as an inquisitor who sided with kymon
>everyone is butthurt as fuck at me
wouldn't have it any other way

You better play Grimoire.

No idea, I only run the colors.
What other useful mods are there?

kymon - elemental damage
vigil - cold and vitality

kymon is easy to level cause you rank up off of just killing monsters

Only those that are solved through combat for extra gear. Later difficulties just ask for ingredients that are better used elsewhere.

Ultimately it doesn't matter that much. There's so many factions these days that there's plenty of aug powders to choose from.
But the augment powders they sell were cold/aether for the Death's Vigil and more fire/lightning based for the Chosen.
also you may get called a dumb faggot for allying with Kymon when you get to the FG area, but it's just flavor dialogue.

What's some cool exotic damage conversion build attainable through items? Like that DLC offhand that converts all devastation damage to lightning etc. Preferably for casters, I'm sick and tired of melee.

My man. Fucking witches.

my nigga
It's kind of the basic bitch sentinel build but I want at least one like that before I make anything else.
Just dropped the chest piece of the "of the Three" a minute ago.

Attached: Grim Dawn Screenshot 2019.04.02 - 21.17.51.82_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Bought it yesterday, just started. I like tanky-utility based characters. Any recs or advice?

Death Knight master race

pick the good guys

I think you could have always run internals + item filter together. It just the mods that you load through custom game cannot be run together.

Internals - must have, auto pick up for components, some other good qol mainly
Item assistant - infinite storage, must have program if you want to play this game for longer than one character
GDStash - if you want to completely respec your characters

I feel a little let down so far. I'm about level 25 and I just beat Cronley. I'm a bit underwhelmed by how boring the actual gameplay is.

I hate to compare it to Diablo 2 or 3, but in those games, it felt like every time you levelled up, you'd do something different.

In GD, as a Warlock, I kinda have the meteor storm skill, and a magic infused left click. I like the aesthetic, but the gameplay is kinda...boring?

Leveling my Aether Ray dude.
>mirror + olexra's make defence stats irrelevant
Feels great.

Attached: file.png (657x405, 618K)

Soldier/anything

same, i have a shitty budget toshiba laptop from 5 years ago and this game runs fine.

he must be a europoor or from brazil

>I hate to compare it to Diablo 2 or 3, but in those games, it felt like every time you levelled up, you'd do something different.
Then you played those games wrong

>people said this is the PoE killer
lmaoing

Why don't you pick more skills then?
By the time you reach level 50, you'll have 3/4 of the total skillpoints, so why not try everything? It's easy to change.

That's the necromancers surprisingly

how do i into dual weild pistol playthru? im running demolitionist almost lvl 30 and still havnt found the goddamn belt.

If you find any of the blueprints for "Conduit of _____ Whispers", you can roll some really wacky damage conversions when you craft one. The problem is that it's only converts the damage from one skill, making it that much harder to make a build out of it.

I know how this is going to sound, but I wish more games these days WOULD have a clear good guys, especially if you're forced to side with someone. Grey area is all well and good and interesting and whatever, but it seems to be the only thing lately.

I'm pretty sure it's only PoE players saying this as an excuse to shill their game in unrelated threads.

You can just go inquisitor lel

user, PoE players fucking HATE PoE, even though they play it. I'm a PoE player, I know.

who said that? GD has done very well for itself regardless.

PoE was DoA, Chang.

Kymons Chosen wasnt a choice for me being a necromancer. Is it the same with Inquisitor, any way around it?

Devils crossing sells a recipe for a rune that lets you. Gunslinger taliman iirc.

You can play anything you want but it's no reason to come shitting up the thread or creating some fake rivalries, I think we have enough of that already.
If you like the genre, you should be playing both.

Actually yes, Inquisitors can join the Order but you have to talk your way in.

So, whirlwind became boring really fast, how's righteous fervor compared to cadence? Or should i use shield throw?

You can join Kymon as a necromancer if you play any other class and wait until you do their join quest before multiclassing into necro

As a necro, you cant side with Kymon, but you can side with the Order as an inquisitor. That way inquisitor/necro characters don't get shafted out of gameplay.

Are all recipes account wide?

How? I'm having a blast with it.

Yes.

what build do i make fuck

I just bought base game but I need to get through some backlog before I play. Can I be a witch hunter like warhammer fantasy

Yes, but no crossover between hardcore/softcore, last I checked.

Works for me :)

yes
Nightblade+Occultist is literally called Witch Hunter

Attached: Grim Dawn Screenshot 2019.04.02 - 22.14.31.74_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.78M)