What are his chances as DLC?

What are his chances as DLC?

Attached: C2B8332E-3BA8-4418-8127-6359F9EF3378.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

Reasonable but not high. If he does he better get an edgy echo.

Pretty low I’d say. MvC:I is dead in the water. What a fucking train wreck of a game. Almost made SFxT look competent

Resident Evil probably has priority for Capcom🍦

zero

Attached: miss me with that gay shit.gif (256x192, 452K)

He'd better have Edgeworth as an echo and Ryuunosuke as an alt

Attached: Dgs2ryu.png (680x2012, 941K)

DLC for what?

Not until capcom announces aa7. And they won’t anytkme soon as they’re hellbent on reselling the original trilogy again at the moment

More likely than Banjo

Zero, Amateratsu is the only possbile Capcom rep since Kamiya confirmed it awhile back but said it's in development hell, so Nintendo will fund it with Platinum like they did with Bayonetta

Smash

I would enjoy Phoenix, but my hopes aren't high.
If the DLC is entirely third party, I give him a one in twelve likelihood which is probably still better than other big names

We’ll get a Monster Hunter as DLC.

Pretty much.

Resident Evil characters are too based around guns to fit, Snake is all CQC and explosives since Explosives are subject to toon force.

I didn't realize this was a Fisher Price board.

Phoenix would be great in Smash, I can see him working a bit like Game and Watch

Is this your first day or something? Yea Forums's been having like twenty Smash threads minimum a day since last year.

Filtered.

(You)👌

>enters a thread that has an extremely high chance to be about Smash since the only other game it could be would be Marvel and that's dead as a doorknob
>WHAT IS THIS, THIS BOARD IS NINTENDOGAF!
how stupid are you?

Attached: DK-2.png (510x370, 244K)

Good.
I can't wait.
I also want Layton.

I don't pay any attention to Nintendo, I didn't even know their games had DLC.

absolutely based

Don't bother replying to niggers like him, user.

Should have been him instread of fucking KEN.

Ah yes, Phoenix Wright would be the perfect Ryu echo fighter. Really, what were they thinking?

Ironically, that could work.