If victory is elusive, seek new Dragon's Dogma thread

If victory is elusive, seek new Dragon's Dogma thread

Attached: Dragons_dogma_logo.png (824x725, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbrARcc3auM
e-hentai.org/g/634910/1008e0fbd3/
mega.nz/#!lLJ3TarD!NREk2hQjnkWTc-3iAjUHi3NYjPlxWW4K6C6-0SfUkig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the multiplayer even alive on PC?

barely, top100 is all loli/whores and your pawn probably won't be hired so much

DRAGON'S DOGMA 2 FUCKING WEN ITSUNOOOOOOOO
YOU FUCKING PROMISED

Attached: 1546183394137.png (808x805, 384K)

Active enough to get pawns and get yours hired from time to time, yeah. Also Ur-Dragons keep getting killed online.

Well, the switch version is coming soon. Not sure if that will bring back multiplayer or not. But it will definitely mean the pawn server will be active again.

I'm so shit at this game. Every single time I start playing it, I feel compelled to make a new character. I've never had a character longer than 10 hours, and I've bought this game 3 times. How the fuck do I just stick with it?

I'm getting close to knowing what I want. I definitely want a ranger pawn. Should my Arisen be Sorcerer or Mystic Knight?

Also small character Arisen. Yay or nay?

Actual question
How do I make my pawn not shit at combat? do I have to be the same vocation as them?

Pretty sure servers aren't shared between systems.

Any interesting mods? I might do another run through of this game soon and I'd like to spice it up this time.

ah yes, came to post this
>yfw we get the mmo first and push the possibility of a sequel back another 2 years

Attached: red.jpg (168x172, 10K)

>do I have to be the same vocation as them?
That helps a lot, yes. Also good inclinations. Pawns are actually good at execution, they just need to know what to execute.

Nigga I'm on a vacation lol😃

Attached: 1554196344468.png (170x196, 58K)

The real question is, would you like a legit multiplayer for DD2? If so how would you like it implemented? I would personally like it to be similar to Borderlands drop in and drop out style and maybe make it so you can bring your pawn with you. Max that shit out to player 1+pawn and player 2+pawn.

yes for Sorc, no for MK
Stamina regenerates faster for smaller characters, so mages are better small

This shit bugs me. I'm a mage, if I switch vocations to teach my pawn, it will fuck my stats.

What are the good inclinations? how do I affect them?

Imagine Dragon's Dogma 2 takes your DD1 save date and the secret final boss is your old Arisen and Pawn. And while you're fighting him, the music changes to THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEE

Soulflayer Canyon is the best area in the base game and if you disagree you are a weak-to-fire pleb.

no
fuck off

6 and Dragons Dogma 2 is announced at E3, otherwise I kill myself.

Attached: 20190321211231_1.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

fuck

Attached: 20190321211303_1.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Yea. That sounds good to me too. I think it would be more fun to roam around in 4 person parties, but that would defeat the purpose of pawns and everyone having their pawn would probably be unbalanced unless they throw in some OP overworld bosses. The groundwork was already laid in DMC5, so we'll see what Itsuno can do.

it already exists, user. haven't you heard of dragon's dogma online?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Logged back in after a couple years and got about 22 hires in that time. So maybe.

minmaxing does not matter in this game, you'll be fine

Dungeons together and quick matchmaking when encountering a dangerous enemy you can't take on your own, like the hunter's flares in Monster Hunter

>What are the good inclinations?
Depends on your pawn. Scather if you want him to go into melee and be really agressive, mitigater and challenger is good if you want him to keep distance. Utilitarian is good if you don't know what else to take. Some say it's actually a really good inclination that makes them smarter, can't confirm. But Utilitarian doesn't hurt.
>how do I affect them?
The most direct way is potion that you get at the encampment. Also some commands affect their behavior, like "go" makes them a bit more scather. As well as your own behavior, though it doesn't tend to override their inclination. Like if you play a melee class but have a mitigator/challenger sorcerer, then it's very unlikely that your pawn will also start to go into melee. This way you can force behavior that is unlike your own.

Attached: the arisens worst nightmare.jpg (564x105, 19K)

Co-op and the other player brings their pawn with them, making it a party of 4. Give you more control in how to direct the pawn, or to shape them how you want them to be.

There she goes haha!

Attached: 367500_screenshots_20190331063934_1.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

What would you say the best inclination for a tank?

Scather/utilitarian. It's certainly not guardian, the guardian inclination is a trap. A fighter or warrior pawn will do a better job at tanking if he goes into melee and draws the attention of the enemy towards him while being between them.

what a gaffe

>falling in love with your pawn
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 20190319014146_2.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

There is nothing wrong with that. Just don't fall in love with the dragon at the same time.

I see
Another question then, is there any point to not spam skills? I find the basic attacks really lacking

Just posting the best DD character.

Attached: rVP5I.jpg (960x455, 102K)

The basic attacks have their utility, like the enchanted staff attack of the sorcerer can deal some great damage, or the warriors air attacks are a kind of skill on their own. But if you have the stamina, go ahead.

he has no reason not to start making it now when dmc5 did so well

You can't seriously expect DD2 to be announced already

Capcom basically said he could make whatever he wanted and he went with dmc5 because it needed it more, but he massively hinted at making DD2 next in an interview. Also there's a switch port coming soon and talk of making a DD netflix anime for some fucking reason.

He had to throw a bone to the dmcfags first so he could suck their money
Now that the cows have been milked maybe it's time

Im sorry, my pawn is a whore loli and gets hired.

If you keep em barefoot, they get 10000x more popular

Fuck no, i dont need you drooling retards anywhere near my DD, its bad enough I gotta look on your abomination pawns in the first one

I CAN DREAM DAMMIT

Attached: 20190321211453_1.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Based and arisenpilled

Capcom is also being great with their developers by basically leaving them make their game with minimal interference and they've been raking in the cash every time so far. Itsuno now has even more clout with how well dmc5 turned out and it also being profitable too. Imagine him going "all your exceptions will be surpassed with DD2" like he did with dmc5.

Why you gotta be so mean with your fellow Arisens, we love you and your passion for the game, yet you shun us.🙁

They should put Mercedes and Madeline in Project x Zone, so the series gains some reconigtion...

handsome

I wish I could kick that stupid dumbass ashe right in his stupid dumbass face
fucking shit eating dum-dum

I hope they fix warrior for DD2

>6 skills instead of 3
there, done

Don't you shit talk my abomination pawns. Anything is better than generic loli riftsluts.

Help me make Toph guys

Attached: metoph.jpg (600x860, 99K)

T-Thanks?

Attached: 20190321204909_1.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Fuck that, help me make a qt redhead girl.(male)

Would DD2 gonna be cute and funny as well?

Name a more based nigga then Julien.

Attached: 9fdc21d968f67d5a9ddb6b7cde77ac2a8a322572_463330_680_1000.png (680x1000, 452K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MbrARcc3auM

Attached: 734e4d599953c5a50bb610e3563eca2cdedb4246_429605_683_1000.png (683x1000, 420K)

MASTER

A GOBLIN

Attached: 1461735722741.jpg (528x575, 68K)

Attached: 9d6f39e5a15156e2db5717c60e881bdacee029d4_460139_703_1000.png (703x1000, 449K)

DMC5 cameo/multiplayer system was obvious prototyping for Dragons Dogma 2.

>V gameplay is testing for a summoner/beast master class

Attached: 1474315356634.png (806x524, 484K)

If your pawn is a generic loli with a thong, she's going straight to the brine.

Attached: 1533572225857.png (1000x916, 20K)

>loli Mercedes
Fuck this just makes me want to breed her more.
My fucking dick.

Attached: sweat.gif (1200x500, 3.77M)

me for fucking killing that dumb retard

I want a Groyper pawn

t. goatfucker

Attached: 1553376667807.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

If your pawn is wearing the princess dress, I will rent it only to rate it 1 star in everything and send it back with rotten food

Why is DIO bullying Casca?

isn't that dress stupidly good in the stat department for some reason?

Architectural post, my friend.
The merchant was based

I gave one a good rating because it had white lines over her face and was called cumslut.

Its really good for how early you get it, and its free. Its also boring and ugly. Don't use DLC gear.

YES

I would enjoy the infinite Dark Tower Dungeon to finally be implemented as well.

Pretty good taste.

Soon.

Half of DMC5's enemies are literally just saurians, and if you look at the Scudo and Proto Angelos you can see that they use Fighter and Warrior skills respectively.

shit we might see in 2 that Itsuno wanted to put in 1
>beast people and village
>elves and dwarves and their villages
>going to the moon
>fighting titans/colossi
>actual co-op
feel free to add

>Trying to do Bitter Black Isle
>common enemies are too easy bosses are too hard
every fucking time

>better quests
>actual romances not random "lol the dragon picks someone for you"
>better endgame

Can I fall in love with the dragon if it isn't my pawn?

Attached: Arisen's Bond with me Grigori.jpg (768x1280, 142K)

>fighting titans/colossi
>actual co-op
Real shit? This isn't a dream is it?

Attached: Two heroes face to face.jpg (346x346, 18K)

more enemy variety that isn't just reskins (hopefully).

You were fooled by Yea Forums the game is shit and I will explain why:

>No indication of where roads lead
>No hint to what enemies are weak to
>No hint of when enemies are alone or in groups
>No warning to avoid status effects
>No clue to which items are masterworks

I don't know how people defend this game.

Do people like DMC5? I've never played any of them, so I have no perspective. But man, that's great if true.

every thread, user?

>no indication of where roads lead
Check your fucking map and explore
>no hint of what enemies are weak to
Experiment
>>no hint of when enemies are alone or in groups
Open your eyes and get WOKE
>no warning to avoid status effects
huehue adapt and overcome
>no clue to which items are masterworks
guess

Attached: Disgustedgopnik.png (323x267, 189K)

but thats just DDO
i need a real sequel not another shitty multiplayer game

e-hentai.org/g/634910/1008e0fbd3/
since the artbook/design works is on ehentai for some reason

Unfortunately it isn't the translated one. Heres a mega for it though:
mega.nz/#!lLJ3TarD!NREk2hQjnkWTc-3iAjUHi3NYjPlxWW4K6C6-0SfUkig