WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: mvcinfinite-character-select-screen-dec2017.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Why didn't they try to fix it like SFV instead of instantly dropping the game?

Why is there one extra Marvel character, instead of it being even?

Marvel was a factor in that equation. They couldn't release balance patches for UMvC3 because it had to be cleared by Marvel first, which is why that game never really changed after its release.

It was worse here because when the game bombed, Marvel pulled support on it immediately. Without Marvel's approval there wasn't anything Capcom could do even if they wanted to, other than release the DLC they had already planned in advance.

This game is great and will still be th most complicated game I’v ever played to this day. The options are literally infinite.

Boss Mouse gets his way and you ain't changing that.

>Why didn't they try to fix it like SFV instead of instantly dropping the game?

Well, it's either-

A. Marvel pulled the plug immediately and wanted MvCI buried as fast as possible. Which means Capcom wouldn't be allowed to touch it.

B. Capcom is working on a massive overhaul and relaunch that's gonna rebranded as MvC4, which F.Champ hinted at is happening.

If you dont think mvc died at 3 youre not a real fan anyways

Is that why everyone plays strange, dante, dorm, and ultron.

It's so fucking ugly that it killed itself.

REALITY STONE

Street Fighter is Capcom's flagship fighting game series, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why they insisted on keeping SF alive

F.Champ is a troll, not a bad guy but he loves to fuck with the audience.

I don't even want a MvC anymore, just give me a Capcom ALL-Stars and we're good.

SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE

Nobody plays strange and dormammu is literally only used for super setups. They’re easily countered if people weren’t all about the meta.

To this day i will never understand why Nemesis made it in over Wesker or why Spencer is in over Captain Commando, Rival schools or Powerstone characters

The Capcom roster was strange as a whole. I really wished Asura made it in

can't argue with that

Would have like Nero thrown in there even if it would have been too much DMC love.
Sad X was able to get into a game but it wound up tanking.

Or why it got two new Marvel characters and no Capcom ones.

Jedah was a great addition to a shit game

Spencer was an existing asset that was reused, don't know why they didn't use Spencer though.

>Without Marvel's approval there wasn't anything Capcom could do even if they wanted to, other than release the DLC they had already planned in advance.

Mostly because that DLC was obviously the CARVED content was supposed to be in the core game, like fucking Sigma?

faggots like you are the reason videogames suck now and we had to endure with all the bullshit we do nowadays.

MvCi was shit, plain and simple, so bad that people overhyped and stick to another game that was really just average at best (FighterZ) due to being another animu cash in.

>people who liked a game that affected nothing and was quickly forgotten about is why videogames suck now
?

im casul but always loved Mahvel you cant save this game for the casuals the graphics were BUTT UGLY yes you can save the competitive aspect of the game but thats not enough to sustain enough money for capcom , next time if theres ever a next time dont be stingy with the money on the project or dont make the game

correct.
People get used to shit and will always get shit.
And shit gets dry and forgotten.

Attached: 450466.jpg (1280x720, 156K)