How do you react to this?

How do you react to this?

Attached: Rice.png (662x998, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016363839890011X
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
youtu.be/iOHdZKDldIg?t=27m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

I don't give a flying fuck

I pre-emptively tell lonely faggots that their problem isn't being alone, it's being unhappy with themselves, unaccomplished, lacking goals, and being incompetent at life.
Even if they had friends, they'd still be miserable, because having friends won't fix what's wrong with them.

Be completely unsurprised while continuing to ignore these types of games like the plague.

Attached: 1553466418131.png (970x542, 257K)

Attached: 1103719372953.jpg (600x350, 98K)

Oh no, Sony's taken control of Keanu Reeves!

he's still better than me
made game + got rejected/dumped
I wish him a happy future

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1526754808537.jpg (918x597, 81K)

You seem to have a positive attitude and are able to focus on the bright side of things instead of worrying entirely about yourself.
What are you doing on 4channel?

Attached: disgusting.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Might've been sad if he was white, I would maybe take pity on them but no, he's a disgusting dog eater.
I don't feel shit for chink fucks.

Attached: The Tiananmen Square Massacre.png (2200x1448, 2.85M)

He's Chinese. Since when do we care about bugmen?

Same.

"we"?

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Attached: 1479397058693.jpg (2370x1666, 202K)

but you dont think that mindset comes from repeated failures in life? a win or two might set them on the right path

What?

We Koreans

I would even go as far as to say it’s those very flaws within them (and their refusal to wrestle with those flaws) that result in their having no friends.

asians have no ____

Now you understand how whites feel about anglos and slavs

This is why you shoukd akways write what you know.

but all of those races are white though

because fuck you
you're my only friends

ow, think i cut myself

Attached: 1547225087781.jpg (1013x1000, 117K)

>but you dont think that mindset comes from repeated failures in life? a win or two might set them on the right path
While you're correct, friends will not be that win.

>I would even go as far as to say it’s those very flaws within them (and their refusal to wrestle with those flaws) that result in their having no friends.
Correct. But it is this refusal to struggle that means they won't see these friends as a win, but instead as a distraction away from their personal problems.

Have you see when someone in a ERP faggot thread gets a friend? They don't view it as a positive change in their life. They view it as someone to use an emotional sponge while they cry about their problems ... resulting in the person ghosting them for being needy over an issue that they have -already solved-.

No mercy for invaders!

Self harming is bad man, but in your case just go ahead with it you filthy subhuman.

If you are IQ 95+ and not severly disabled, you only have yourself to blame.

I know this because I am a screw up, and it's all my fault and nobody else's. Was my homelife great? No, but I always approached life with a loser attitude and thus I am a loser to this day.

Poor guy. I really hope the best for him

Problems with national pride

It's very cute & I hope they don't give up regardless

Attached: abandon.png (748x565, 611K)

LOL

I feel kind of bad about that.

Your attitudes and personal preferences are like your muscles or your weight.
You can change them. It requires weeks or possibly months of consistent and dedicated effort, but you can change them.
Admittedly, having that level of motivation is damn-near impossible if you have low self-worth, so it's a catch-22.
Still, it's possible. Just not easy.

girlfriends

Did the dev ban and censor threads?

no lmao
t.slav

Attached: 1455221525309.jpg (460x460, 134K)

>being dumped
So you had a girlfriend. Get the fuck out you normie shit cunt

slavs are the whitest people on the planet. they are true ubermensch
56 percenters and United Mohammads can fuck off

>finally fucked a whore
>it was cute petite girl unlike i imagined a typical whore to be
>she said i had a big dick
>can now talk with girls without looking away
you gonna make it bros

Did anyone else read that she had a big dick?

Attached: 47897655678.jpg (162x250, 13K)

You're gonna fuck the same whore again.
You're gonna be a regular customer.

Attached: 81DD9F6C-EE77-4B47-A74A-9A96A5F0FBFE.jpg (959x443, 65K)

no
you have the gay

Enjoy being unable to fuck any other girl now since you got AIDS.

Can't be rejected by any girl if i am so ugly that everyone already avoided me anytime they could in school

Attached: think.jpg (640x418, 20K)

Attached: 1553625106349.jpg (1024x504, 41K)

>cashied accidentally touches your hand while giving back change
>have to hold back tears because i havent been touched in so long

rayciss

If it wasn't for the nearby restaurant that I occasionally get food from, and the grocery store, I wouldn't have spoken to another person for three weeks or so.

I haven't spoken out loud to anyone in three days and I'm london. Stereotypes are dumb

i mean, i do agree with you in part, because I'm in a similar boat and i know that for the most part i just worry about the fact that theyre not close enough friends, or that I'd rather have a gf instead
what is the magic win that we all need, then?

>And i'm in London

What has your location to do with loneliness

your view isn't any better than anyone elses. what has it done for you? you "acknowledge" that its your fault, but youre still a loser. youre no better for it. and its really a fact that not everything is under your control. its not valuable to blame others, but its not valuable to solely blame yourself either. just accept the reality and do something about it.

>two weeks

kek, I haven't left my apartment in two years

You are in physical contact with your own body right now, dumbass.

There's a difference between being alone and being lonely.
I can go for months without seeing another person and not even notice because I'm too busy autisming hard on whatever FotM games I'm buried in.
Other people, though, seem to suffer more from the -lack- of company, rather than its presence. Not sure why.

i imagine his thought process is that its a busy place where you cant really avoid interacting with people if you leave your house at all

>>very sad
>fell out of contact with everyone for 1 and a half years
>suddenly a mate needs help building a pc he wanted
>get back in contact with him and meet new friends
>group has a couple girls that hang out with them
>eventually ask one out
>happy
this is fucking bs. friends bring out the best in you and a partner literally can change your entire life.

>what is the magic win that we all need, then?
Train yourself to value and enjoy your own company, and be satisfied with yourself.
Or, at the very least, get a disgust for the other human beings around you, cultivate that disgust and let it grow, then be happy that even if you're alone, you aren't around some fucking normalfags.

>doctor moves sthesoscope down towards stomach
>involuntarily spasm my stomach before contact because I haven't been touched anywhere in months

Attached: 1535665123299.jpg (1572x800, 289K)

Then again, that's just me. When all you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail, and my hammer is hatred for other human beings.

It sounds to me more like a humorous reply.

YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT BUT NOT WHAT YOU NEED

absolutely. you can feel lonely while at a social gathering or even with friends. if those friends arent close enough to you, you feel just as shut off as if you were in your room by yourself. its just another distraction

"She" is not saying she's IN London, she's saying she's LONDON. As in the LONDON meme.

I'm glad you found a positive change in your life and I stand corrected.
But remember: Friends can inspire you to improve your life, but ""friends"" can also inspire you to become a faggot. Be careful who you turn to.

makes it sound so easy. we only gain value from others. if others dont seem to find value in you, theres nothing you can do to make yourself seem more valuable to you. theres a reason isolation drives people crazy.

this hits a bit close to home

Attached: 1538663860026.jpg (442x330, 28K)

Attached: Thank you for your encouragement..jpg (810x898, 106K)

what the fuck are you on about

Attached: 1541034408793.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

>shit skin
>"WE"

That makes sense, I can see how that would happen.

>we only gain value from others.
That can be in harming them, not just befriending them. Remember that an enemy is a stronger motivation than a friend.

well i wouldn't mind cute trap, but i don't know where even to find prostitutes like that. all i found were basically men in drag

Attached: photo_2019-03-28_20-04-49.jpg (644x672, 50K)

Attached: 1550833522718.png (637x510, 586K)

women get loads of support groups. When men try to get together they get bomb threats, mocked, and accused of being homosexual; it's quickly broken up.

oh it's just that simple? wow thanks

Attached: 1494796158187.jpg (708x682, 94K)

>OH NO IM SO RONERY PREASE FEER SORRY FOR ME AND BUY MY GAME
Eat shit, chink

>tfw ERPing yesterday wass the closest I've come to having a girlfriend

Attached: 1490392054080.png (400x400, 151K)

JUST BE YOURSELF, game dev-san!

>only 2 weeks
haha
xD

>Keanu Reeves

>erp
>girl

🙁

> theres nothing you can do to make yourself seem more valuable to you.
Thousands of books and a million pieces of gym equipment disagree with you. Self-esteem is a huge industry full of placebos, but the key is that when it comes to self-esteem, a placebo -works-.
> isolation drives people crazy.
Funny. I feel the same way about contact.

Yeah, right? Why don't incels JUST BE THEMSELVES?

>when you know that feel

Attached: 1553650922882.gif (404x347, 2.28M)

i dont really believe that. it can make you feel good for a bit, but its not at all the same thing as creating a meaningful connection. ive had people like that in the past, kinda, and its pretty great. doesnt fix all your problems, and its easy to find flaws in anything you have if thats the kind of person you are, but its still good.
hatred is just a coping mechanism.

>just be yourself, lmao

God I love those daily /r9k/ threads.

Stop chasing rainbows. Learn to enjoy the rain.

they were erping as girls, its daijobu

Attached: 1553806710873.png (658x542, 39K)

>reading comprehension

would going to the gym make you feel better about yourself if you were in a spaceship lightyears away from earth, on your own? no chance of human contact ever? or is it because you know being fit and physically capable is a desirable trait?

white guilt.

>western developer
>fuck gamers

>asian developer
>i'll do better next time

They do have a girl shortage in China, that's why I lot of chinks started importing African ladies.

If only it was possible to understand him and people like him.
Why they want love?
Love cannot give you freedom.
Love cannot teach you anything.
Love cannot feed you.
Love cannot save you.

Love is powerless, it only exists for its own sake and can do nothing for anything else. Desiring love is desiring nothing. Love is another face of nihilism.

Not him but it does increase bloodflow and release endorphins. Especially when you accomplish something. Lightyears can't change evolution.

is the developer even a boy

he's chinese

>implying he's not faking it to get more pity sales
Never trust a chink

why don't incels just smile more?

A "meaningful connection" is a myth. They aren't real. It's like MY PERFECT AND FLAWLESS FORM OF COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED but for human relationships instead of communism.
>and its easy to find flaws in anything you have if thats the kind of person you are
Can confirm. But you can appreciate that one thing has less flaws than another thing, especially when that first thing is yourself.
>hatred is just a coping mechanism.
Perhaps. But so is friendship.

t. Pole

as if a girl would have a hard time finding love

more temporary shit. you cant workout 24/7, reality would always set in at some point. true happiness is when you can sit back and reflect on your life and still be content.

Thanks guys, now i'm sad again.

I'm attractive but my smile's weird.

style

and?

>Unironically using "..." for an internet comment
Cringe hard

I have no problem making 'friends' but I never know what to do beyond that and just end up feeling lonelier.
I even somehow became a mod in a Discord group yet I don't talk to anyone in any meaningful way, not to mention not showing up much since the program won't fucking update.
Someone here at work introduced themselves to me before lunch and I've already forgotten what they are called, there's really no point since I never get to know them.

>a desirable trait?
By whom?
If it's "by other people", then what is their motivation for desiring it?
Because other people also desire it? If so, then it's a meme with no substance.
Because it has purpose to them? Then it can have purpose to YOU, too.

Slav supremacy usually comes from Russians. Poles prefer western customs.

how do i get a gf?

Attached: mike.jpg (361x381, 26K)

Because smile doesn't fit my face.

Everything's temporary user.

Don't spend your time on Yea Forums bitching about women

Attached: 1421882373395.jpg (500x348, 15K)

'incel' was literally invented by a girl with just that problem.

>Perhaps. But so is friendship.
I meant a coping mechanism for not having friendship. Defining literally every want a person has as a coping mechanism just renders everything meaningless. There's no point in that. We might as well treat our base instincts and wants as our goals.

>A "meaningful connection" is a myth. They aren't real. It's like MY PERFECT AND FLAWLESS FORM OF COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED but for human relationships instead of communism.
meaningful doesnt mean perfect. it just means meaningful. as much of a meme as it sounds like, being able to share your inner thoughts with someone and understand/empathise with them on a deeper level is a feeling you cant get anywhere else.

If you have to ask, you'll never know. Might blow your mind, but people fall into relationships just from living their lives.

Who was then harassed by incel men. Hilarious shit.

money

wrong
im unhappy with myself, unaccomplished, lack goals and am incompetent at life. i dont even want friends. my gf is my only friend and she is all i will ever need

came here to post the tiny snow dev's pic only to find it already posted
play trap shrine etc

Attached: 1053943007629.png (1360x768, 2.27M)

I hear good things about Stockholm syndrome.

where's the proof

get as philosophical as you want, it doesnt change the fact that biologically we are wired to desire human contact. thats as base-level as you can go for wants or needs. so it doesnt matter why other people desire it. it only matters that they do. nothing has inherent purpose.

She's not going to be your GF for long unless you literally drag her down with you and live in white trash squalor

Dude just be yourself lol

If you think this is how it's like, there's no wonder why people avoid you

>Poles prefer trannies and faggots running around the streets swinging dildos and muslims running around with machetes
are you listening to yourself

firm handshakes to employers

How do I get a compliant Taiwanese gf

Attached: obese-american-passenger-force-taiwanese-flight-attendant-to-wipe-his-40989594.png (500x999, 120K)

Wow thanks, you're such a philosopher. And what if I realize my own flaws, hate myself for them, but am literally incapable of change? I'm not even ugly or poor. I've got plenty of friends, have been in plenty of relationships and have a current gf too. I like my job. But no matter what I constantly find ways to disappoint everyone I know, sabotage everything good in my life, fail to take the next step in regards to anything and let everything reset to square 1 every time. One day I'll just kill myself when it's stacked up too much for me to believe anything can be different.

Maybe incels should stop being such miserable hateful pieces of shit if they want people to be around them? Nah that can't be it.

Yeah, so white they consistently score much lower on IQ compared to Europe and USA

Is there a worse feeling in the world than receiving a dead fish handshake?

Yeah, and that's why every single Russian business is named European this or that, right? EUROPEAN Furniture. EUROPEAN Decor. EUROPEAN Deli. EUROPEAN Foods Supermarket. Every last single one is like that. Get real. You've been jelous of your cool Western Oniichan for ever, and you'll never stop being salty.

>but am literally incapable of change?
Then I hope you enjoy having a miserable life until suicide, dude.

As in Roman Catholicism over Eastern Orthodox, don't be obtuse.

yeah there's loads

why you still are not on antidepressants like duolexitine? this kills social fear and embarassment as well, you basically don't give a shit about your mistakes anymore. was surprised when there were people even more socially awkward then me, and me starting the conversation actually helped them as well, made some friends this way

Attached: 14463008368790.png (596x599, 502K)

Cringe.

Just buy yourself a flight ticket, those cunts are ez fuck

Attached: carnegies-thumb.jpg (450x638, 22K)

Chinks are too prideful to fake hurt. Anglos on the other hand will pull every trick in the book to con you, even worse than jews and russians. Such a bestial race of animals.

Step 1: Be able to get GF.
Step 2: Acquire GF.

Simple.

>score much lower on IQ compared to Europe and USA
Europe, as in EU? Poland scores fairly high on an index, higher than France.

3 years and counting
im sure there are many wise relationship gurus on 4channel

My hands are permanently freezing.
My handshakes freak people out.
Even were i to find love, would i even be able to freely touch them?
Probably not.

Then you're just spouting bullshit. Having friends won't magically fix all your issues but it still fixes the issue of being lonely, which then makes it easier for you to deal with everything else too.

>she's been with me for a few years that means she's mine forever!
Three years and you niggers are still dating, lmao

Why the FUCK should I change myself for society? They fucking owe me at least fullfillment, but instead they shun me when I redpill them on whores and sjws when I literally am trying to save them.

>EDIT: wow, thanks for the gold, kind strangerino!

Holy shit. Dr. Fries posts here?

>how to get gf
Personally I just flirted with everyone female in a 100 mile radius. Low tier strat but it worked.

>We might as well treat our base instincts and wants as our goals.
The desire to harm your enemies is one of these.
> being able to share your inner thoughts with someone and understand/empathise with them on a deeper level is a feeling you cant get anywhere else.
I have that. It feels bland and boring. It is the relationship equivalent of non-content.
I already empathise with my own thoughts. A second person is redundant.

I was really excited when the McDonald's near me got self service registers, since it meant I could check myself out at the grocery store and McDonald's and not have to talk to anyone on weekends.

Why are roasties always so fucking obvious?

why haven't you married yet?

Well they almost depopulated eastern Russia. Thousands upon thousands of Russian women marry Chinese men over the last 2 decades. Apparently partially due Russian men being garbage husbands and shitty people

well we are engaged to be married after new year
she is just like me, an antisocial sperg

I don't wanna say that's the plan but it seems to be going that way. I don't know why people don't seem to understand than when you're mentally ill, things like change are easier said than done

>I have that. It feels bland and boring.
God this thread is filled with Holden Caulfields

Attached: 1536188797241.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

howdy

Attached: dr fries.png (225x224, 16K)

higher than US too lol

There is a part of you that secretly -wants- to sabotage these things.
Give that part of you a name.
Make that part of you your main personality.

Mr.Freeze became my nickname at work.

youre either lying, mistaken, or genuinely mentally ill. no idea what else to say to you

>Maybe incels should stop being such miserable hateful pieces of shit if they want people to be around them?
Good advice. Here is your problem:
> if they want people to be around them?
They don't want you to be around them.
Be a woman worthy of respect, and more people will respect you.

Attached: roastie bait.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

>obese
>american

Kinda redundant isn't it?

Just a heads up you're talking to someone who attempted suicide 4 years ago and had to get his stomach pumped before spending time in a mental hospital. Change IS possible, you're just turning away from it because its hard. Well that's life, sucker.

Stupid roastie post.

Develop a self-deprecating morbid curiosity for how bad things could possibly get, that's what I did.

>2 weeks
Fucking amateurs.

Attached: 1520695815674.gif (390x277, 2.41M)

>They don't want you to be around them.
Yes they do, lmao they literally want women like me to praise their microdicks.

next year

Ugh, anglos really aren't human, so don't feel bad about killing them.

>it's being unhappy with themselves, unaccomplished, lacking goals, and being incompetent at life.
Eh, those are usually the result of something rather than the cause.

Almost all of the best chess players are Russian

>I already empathise with my own thoughts. A second person is redundant
>>I already suck my own dick, if a girl did it it would be redundant

not all incels subscribe to the culture. most dont I'd imagine. even the ones that do, havent been like that forever. they were driven to it by social failures and loneliness - they dont believe they have any chance of a normal life

>unaccomplished, lacking goals, and being incompetent at life.
He made a game from scratch. Sounds like the opposite of all those traits.

>poles
The outlier, which coincidentally is closest to white societies. Guess you should thank Hanz for cucking gramps

did you fug your friend?

i apologize and block him because who asked for that much information.

>youre either lying, mistaken, or genuinely mentally ill.
Well I have autism, if that counts as an illness. I prefer to think of normalfags as the illness though.

Leave a bad review and refund it.

I bought it

Attached: 1553630467594.png (1059x769, 1.1M)

>They want drag queens to praise their microdicks.

Attached: 1527041242941.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

My sentiment exactly except I hump a bodypillow. Solves the problem with far less fuss.

Then I wasn't talking about the man referenced in the OP : ^ )

>what are condoms?

oh god oh fuck

Attached: 1552371495929.webm (1000x414, 2.55M)

>grrr fuck women so much they're stupid and I hate them
>wtf why don't any woman want to be my gf??
No awareness.

Because women are incapable of feeling loneliness or isolated in the digital age because they have everything ready and available for them, its why they can't comprehend the type of isolation men go through. So when women turn their heads and decide to comment on such topics their words are usually really disconnected and hallow. Its like when a rich lobbyist talks about the realities of being poor or those suffering in poverty, its just hard to take seriously.

You guys are like flat earthers.
>no, no, no woman could make fun of incels! She must be flawed somehow, she must be broken!
If you knew anything about women you would be able to have a conversation with one without spazzing out

So you're mentally ill then, good to know.

> their problem isn't being alone, it's being unhappy with themselves
MASSIVE COPE
>It takes 13ms for people to differentiate attractive faces from unattractive faces
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1

>Newborn infants prefer attractive faces
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016363839890011X

>Your face heavily affects your entire life
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

>Love at first sight is real
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real

>Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/

>Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>Height is extremely important
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

>Halo effect
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018

>How Important is Physical Attractiveness in the Marriage Market? (tl;dr very)
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

>Bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 22% of women, top 78% of women compete for the top 20% of men
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>Women care about face much more than body
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

>when surveys are done. Men place attractiveness in their top three. Women place it lower on their scale-- five, six, seven, eight. But in fact, when you evaluate women's behavior, it's no different than men. So women say attractiveness doesn't matter, but, in fact, when you evaluate their behavior, it does.
>youtu.be/iOHdZKDldIg?t=27m34s

Attached: nick_bate.jpg (800x1000, 125K)

>2 weeks

Attached: 1548027914913.png (1920x800, 751K)

... have they asked this of you? Have they asked for your approval?
Or have you just thrown your approval (or disapproval) out there without anyone asking for it?

This guy has spent more time putting this post together than he has spent holding hands with a woman.

I know you're most likely trolling, but anyone stupid enough to apply this logic is fucking retarded.
>People that complain about gaudy facebook bitches online openly call women whores to their face IRL
No one can possibly think that if you do one you MUST do the other right? No one is actually that stupid?

Quality greenpost from a dumb roastie.

Attached: E58F6C67-5495-43E4-B5E7-EC147D519358.jpg (1024x659, 65K)

>So you're mentally ill then, good to know.
Wouldn't have it any other way, to be honest.
I see people complaining about social isolation, and while I can't empathise at all (as I literally cannot feel it), it sure seems like it sucks. Glad I don't have it.

how?

You're a fag.

>... have they asked this of you? Have they asked for your approval?
They alternate between wishing death on my sex and wishing my sex would be willing submissive fuckdolls. You're probably unfamiliar with sluthate but it was a real laugh.

Attached: 1543323878933.jpg (619x418, 39K)

women will ignore this

based and blackpilled

Attached: [DB]Tanaka-kun is Always Listless_-_11_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD1080p_x265).mkv_snapshot_03.49_[2018.05.1 (908x1079, 110K)

Have sex lmao

I don't think anyone on Yea Forums talks to women face-to-face who they aren't related to.

All of this is true, but only relevant if you care about attracting a partner.

you know how

Attached: AAAAAHHHHH.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Get fucked and stop sharing your unsolicited rape fantasies.

>you have to be born perfect to have a good/successful life
what a shitty excuse for a blackpill, jews are all ugly as fuck and have tons of genetic diseases yet they have all the born perfect "chad" goyim sucking their dicks and doing their bidding. Quite literally just apply yourself

Why are you losers upset about this? It's simply biology and survival of the fittest :^)

Yeah but my point was saying that women are capable of being lazy selfish greedy whore online doesn't show on my face when I go out to public.
Fuck I could be a mass murderer and a bitch wouldn't know until she's getting gutted up

Yes, that's literally what being pathetic means. Healthy "Incels" are just growling dogs who think society owes them sex for merely existing. And thus they're pathetic for failing to do the one thing everyone else can do with relative ease.

user have you felt a woman’s pussy before?

I'm sorry you had to go through that.
If you find someone who actually unironically wants to have sex with you, please tell them they are a pathetic lonely faggot.

Makes sense, sounds like something I would do if I got to that point.

I would make a game where the player falls in love and the girl ends up dumping him in the end

Tldr yes manlets aren't "men", and yes, all manlets are ugly as sin

Life is kinda sad sad silly, isn't it?

It hurts more when you're reasonably attractive.
Because then you know that you have an absolutely repulsive personality.

Attached: 1493073823740.jpg (780x928, 102K)

Weinstein fucked more women then any user can count past 10. Yet he’s ugly as all sin. A jew(full of ugliness and unattractive features)
Biggest yikes man.

What about people you work with? Or study with, if you're still doing that?

>they're pathetic for failing to do the one thing everyone else can do with relative ease
Fucking for real. I'm a manlet, weeb and a loser but I got with girls out of my league in college by actively trying and not being such a virgin sperg.

Weinstein fucked a few of them under 10, too.

>ERP'ing was the closest I've come to having any sexual contact since at least the end of high school
>I always ERP as a girl
there was never "hope", I jumped straight to "cope" and worked my way down. We should be in ropetown sometime within the next two years

Attached: 1553297775048.png (542x602, 43K)

Just be yourself :)

>society, let alone ANYONE, owing you or anyone else jack shit
You have a problem. No, do not change yourself, because you will meet people with the same fucked up mindset of yours, but no one owes you anything. If you didn't learn that when you were in middle or high school, I'll try to inform you now. If you say that shit irl, people will laugh at your face because they know that your statement/mindset is fucking retarded. Grow up.

Attached: 1535850924975.jpg (720x833, 24K)

Ugly people BTFFO

>Healthy "Incels" are just growling dogs who think society owes them sex for merely existing
The sad part is that you genuinely believe that.

He's a wealthy and power player in hollywood and he still had to rape them.

Based newfag

I'm a sperg and it worked on my end too.
It was massively overrated and not worth the effort but I did it just to see what the fuss was about.
It must have something in common with Skyrim because it's also overrated and boring.

>SOCIETY DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING
>NOW BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

>Bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 22% of women, top 78% of women compete for the top 20% of men
Fuck, this is too true. Why do women have such higher standards?

Attached: EC5F1688-1B28-4ECC-AF24-845E2D41C417.jpg (397x348, 26K)

R O P E
OR
C O P E

Attached: 1534141596356.jpg (1000x471, 113K)

imagine playing shitty visual novels and thinking you are the master of writing

on the brightside you were probably a good little likeslut user

user, you're not going to like what I have to say
I have a boyfriend

>all these bitch boys complaining about loneliness and relationships when I can't even fucking get a job in my late 20s
LMAO

>there's a 0,00000000001% chance of a girl not finding love
No shit, there's more women than men.
It's way harder for males.

You have three roads from here.
1. Suicide (most likely)
2. Find purpose and enjoyment in your sluttery, and derive your value from your ERP. This is pretty rare to find people who unironically enjoy being good at ERP rather than just using it as a coping mechanism, but it's possible.
3. Stop, go back, drop your fetishes and work on improving yourself. Walking outside in the sunlight for 10 minutes on every single day is probably the easiest option to get your started.

>Why do women have such higher standards?
Because they don't care for companionship.

>tfw I got laid in college just by talking to women
>retard PUA friend didn't get laid until he was in his mid 20's after constant failed relationships
Feels good man, I swear its like peeing in a urinal with a bunch of people around. You just have to relax or it won't work.

My reaction is "haha what a loser".

I've never experienced love either of course, but I'm not pathetic enough to set myself up for rejection.

>Why do women have such higher standards?
The real question is, Why DON'T men?

It's fine if the romantic plot isn't convincing. I've never experience love either so I don't have a point of reference.

Attached: 1419283829359.jpg (813x610, 43K)

>I'm ONLY 5'10", watch anime sometimes, and only have 3 close friends but the 5/10's at school love me!

Why do you maggots still get mad over material girls? Why haven't you got an imaginary girlfriend yet? Works for me

Attached: 1554230171953.png (673x734, 760K)

Send him my condolences.

He's a sad boy who needs to be told that things'll be alright. Probably won't help all that much in the long run, but assurance is sometimes nice to hear.

Attached: 1553281351353.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

I CAN'T DO THAT EITHER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Mouse Utopia has become a human reality

Attached: 1445142253979.jpg (340x372, 29K)

Yea Forums is a bunch of gossipy junior high girls, I swear. I never met anyone as obsessed about height as you losers.

Love requires a mutual feeling. Some people just aren't capable of it.

You can quote all the statistics and studies you want, you won't change any minds. They will just call the stats and studies racist or ignore them completely and make fun of your dedication

Attached: 1547856623337.jpg (800x450, 51K)

why girls hate ugly men so much

Attached: cry.jpg (606x495, 31K)

because the relationship game is easier for women than men

unless you're literally shrek getting a man is ezpz

am i an outlier if i've hung out with genuinely good looking women but i couldn't fucking stand them so i rejected them?

Thread is full swing r9k now

>>SOCIETY DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING
>>NOW BE A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY
When did I ever say conform to social norms? I didn't. I literally said do not change yourself, you will find people with the same fucked up mentally as yours. (You) actually said that you feel entitled to a slice of society. (You) said that you feel that society owes you something, but if you don't like society, why would you want anything from it? Think on that for a second, then get back with me.

Attached: 1531931261216.gif (340x340, 3.49M)

Because men have given them those standards by having low standards and fucking whatever moves, because men are groomed to fight for women, so women get tons of attention everywhere and think they're worth fighting for.
It's hardly their fault men make it so easy.

Send your girlfriend mi-oh, wait

I think my imaginary girlfriend might be a bad influence. I'm starting more and more to consider extermination to be a viable solution to various problems. Probably still better than the alternative. And it's not like she'd tolerate me dumping her anyway.

Attached: spr_chara.png (608x928, 14K)

>imaginary girlfriend
Get on my level, I can't even imagine myself having a girlfriend anymore.

*ow, I chink I cut myself

>wow wtf why do I have to do shit to get what I want?
are you a child? That's how life works, nothing is infinite and thus there is competition, and you have to work or fight for what you want. Do wild animals survive by sitting around and doing nothing?

Pill so red it turned me commie.

Assurance is a reward for progress, not a consolation prize for sitting on your ass.

Good work on beating your record for jogging distance, user!

>mi
No don't send her mi-

Yeah, once I stopped giving a shit about rejection and went in with an apathetic attitude, it actually worked out.
Have sex.

no one cares about incels being sad losers
everyone hates incels and wishes they would kys

Because we are more likely to realize we’re not perfect. I’d be perfectly content with marrying a 7/10 because I realize I’m not a model and so I don’t expect a 10/10 to choose me over another.
Meanwhile, you have 4/10 and 5/10 chicks refusing to date any guy who isn’t at least a 8/10.
Too high standards leads to people living alone. Men realize this.

>I'm starting more and more to consider extermination to be a viable solution to various problems
Extermination is always the best solution. We just can't carry it out.

>I win because i'm more unhappy than you.
Unhappy is unhapy, user.
I'd rather be loved and accepted than have a form of forced labour that i can be "proud of".

Hello, a tall gentleman named Miguel has arrived and says he's here to clean the "Pool". We don't have a pool. What do I do?

The dude releases Visual Novels that people apparently like to read. So he's at least progressing in a field he wants to be in. I can commend that.

Attached: 1551136013109.png (876x785, 330K)

I'm sure glad I got depression in my 20s and 30s and not my teens or I'd have probably thought about HRT

Is this the candlejack thr

>tfw only ugly because im fat
Ive had girls call me cute before but since I've always been a fat-ass I can't get laid

Attached: fat boomer.jpg (633x758, 73K)

Unbased and privilege-pilled
Life isn't good to everyone you spoiled cunt

I'm a guy and I hate ugly/fat people regardless of their gender.

jesus. poor fucking guy🙁

I have to both beat. I don't remember a time where I've felt happy or sad.

good idea

Have you tried fasting?

Good point(s).

Think about fat girls, ok? Now, think about having sex with those fat girls. Yeah, exactly. If that didn't make you want to start losing weight then I don't know what will.

At least we're the beautiful ones, not the degenerates.

Huh. I don't remember being sad.
I remember being happy a bunch of times. I'm happy right now.
I can remember being bored, and TONS of times when I felt angry. But not feeling sad.
... What's feeling sad like? Salty coins and milk?

>Change IS possible, you're just turning away from it because its hard.
And you make that broad statement because change was possible for you in particular? Are you retarded?

>tfw good-looking so I always have people coming up to start conversations with me
>tfw I walk past a girl on the street and look her in the eye, she usually smiles back
>tfw people forgive my spaghetti spilling because I can brush it off with a confident exterior
I feel really bad for ugly guys desu, it's not like anyone chooses to be born with good or bad facial genetics, and there's no way to "earn" a naturally handsome face either. Hope genetic engineering takes off for the public within the next few generations so I can live to see the day in which every baby is born beautiful.

Attached: 1554131083740.gif (220x220, 37K)

>Think about fat girls, ok?
NOT OK
SHIT GO BACK
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You can't live without income, user.

I'm not sure what to make of "cute". I don't really want to be cute. I've always kinda found it insulting. But I've never received anything but "cute" as a compliment. Where did I go wrong?

I was at 2 before when I was all-in on cope. I got somewhat good, but I view that time of my life as a large waste because I put so much time into lewd shit that didn't translate to anything productive in the real world. 3 is what I'm doing this year (new year's resolution was to put some of my savings into gym shit and whatnot), but it's largely a thing I'm expecting to fail because my brain is basically wired towards being single at this point.

>every baby is born beautiful.
You know that won't happen right.
That shit will cost a metric fuck ton.

If life is not good to you
Then you don't have to be good to life.
Why agree to play by rules that are rigged against you?
Reject life. Choose something else.

post pic

I know exactly how you feel. I'm a straight 5/10 on my best days. However, you have to work off of your social strengths to negate those physical detriments. I'm not saying,
>LMAO JUST BE YOURSELF DUDE IT'S EASY
because it isn't easy. I am saying work with what you got and flex what you have. Women love confidence. The ugliest guys can pull some pretty hot chicks if they have the confidence to do so. If you are smart, go to some hot smart girls at your college or library and start a discussion about a topic you like. If you are funny, clown around at some bars or campuses to make chill friends. And so on and so forth. Flex what you have. Also, dress the way that fits your style. I'm on the lighter weight and I'm tall, so I dress usually with longer sleeves and business casual or casual. Try changing up some stuff you don't like about yourself. Sitting around doesn't get you anywhere.
Thanks for supporting me with that fucking moron. You are right; sitting around and doing nothing will not get you anywhere. Keep being cool, user.

Attached: 075.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Doesn't this shit kills your boner

based positivity poster

Yeah dude I'm sure you're just trapped on Yea Forums chained to a chair. You're so helpless and stuck, nobody can understand how you feel ;_;

Hey you can always prove me wrong and kill yourself, dude. That'll show me!

who do you think you are man😂

Maybe they want companionship you dumb fucking toad.

heres how you get a girlfriend retarded incels just b urself __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>I feel really bad for ugly guys desu
No you don't, subconsciously you want ugly people to kill themselves like the genetic subhumans they are.
You treat them worse and you don't even realize it. Fuck off if you really cared you'd burn your face.

It's a girl's way of saying "I think you are attractive but not enough for me to engage in a relationship with you"

Not him but how fat are we talking? Cuz I'm not fat but I've got a hard on for chubby chicks like you wouldn't believe. My gf has gained a significant amount of weight since we've been together and I wish I was better at encouraging her weight loss efforts but fuck it's so hot

Attached: 456456457567.png (252x338, 159K)

looks like chino

I wish more attractive people were like you user

Good luck getting fit user!
Remember: There are millions of lonely losers in the world who don't even pick up a single weight, and you are better than all of them!
Keep going, and you can be better than even more people!

If you think women being picky and survival of fittest is a bad thing you're a onions cuck.

Women made humans the most intelligent species on earth by being picky and you should be grateful to them.

>"I'm totally ryan gosling bro!"
Unless people walk up and ask you to model and you have multiple 9/10s on your beck and call all the time you're an ugly coping fuck.

Attached: chico.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>Have sex.
You offering, little man?
>Hope genetic engineering takes off for the public
Its going to be weird. Black parents with white kids, Asian parents with latin kids, White parents with furries because we're fucking weird.

Attached: hmmmm.png (258x249, 146K)

you do know they became like that for many reasons right you stupid fuck

>tfw I walk past a girl on the street and look her in the eye, she usually smiles back
>tfw people forgive my spaghetti spilling because I can brush it off with a confident exterior
This happens to me and I'm not attractive. It might just be default human behaviour.

Social welfare is a thing now.
Or just dying, that's fine too.
Whatever suits you more.

Because the government would probably take my guns away if I went on them.

men just used to rape women

>high IQ people have less children and sex
>women attracted to handsome psychopaths
They're selecting for the wrong thing lmao.

Ironic shitposting aside being yourself and being confident with yourself doesn't work. It just makes you feel worse and question your existence.

IF WOMAN SO PICKY WHY NO PICK ME?

oh wow how kind of you

Is cope/coping the new epic buzzword?

What's your reason? Someone else's fault, I assume?

i want to die for laughing at this

I dunno man maybe you could interact with them and show them that women can be cool people too instead of just mirroring their nigger behaviour and reinforcing their misguided ideas you blue haired hambeast.

My first gf walked up to me at a party and said she loved my scarf (it was winter so of course I would be wearing a fashionable scarf).

I know since it never happens to you that means it never happens, but women can be interested in men.

What the fuck? If someone demanded a tug in the bathroom midflight, would they have to comply?

Not him, but change is possible for anyone. It doesn't mean it will be easy. Nothing worthwhile in life is easy. Relationships, knowledge, talent, etc. As the other user has said, he's almost KILLED himself and he bounced back. Do you think that was easy for him? If you do, you are insanely stupid. Going from attempting suicide to normal life isn't a small jump, it takes a lot from you to actually continue living a complete life. If you think you can't do it, then you're right. You can't. If you think you can do it and will try all in your power to get it to happen, then it will happen.

Attached: 1511378701715.gif (450x510, 46K)

>so I can live to see the day in which every baby is born beautiful.
Fuck no, fuck that and fuck you. The ending of pic related gave me mental anguish, I still think about the implications to this day

Attached: number12.jpg (440x329, 18K)

Typing in this anonymous forum is what I imagine talking with friends would be like.

Attached: 1548968702036.jpg (1024x663, 139K)

cope

Attached: 1541052103273.jpg (640x480, 40K)

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Rape and authority by me has been the spearpoint of our evolution.
Then marriage ties and gains in recent millennia.

Why aren't you saving up for plastic surgery Yea Forums?

Attached: looksim.png (1202x900, 1.03M)

Seethe cope incel. Schizo idiot nutjob. Butthurt? beta cuck faggot. Autist fun tryhard. Protip: You can't.

The main problem with beeing yourself is that if nobody likes you, you probably need to become something instead of continuing being bad by just being yourself. Confidence requires blind faith and is easier for retards with less self-awareness.

Not really, it's been around for a while now.

that guys post is fake

i am also 'attractive.' ill tell you the truth. when people who know their lives are showered with privilege encounter someone who clearly has never received the same, they do a 180 turn. if they have to interact, they try not to engage too much. no eye contact. theres a real animal fear of the uglier person sapping energy from you. theres no pity, just the fear of the unknown. and attractive people always surround each other with other attractive people. being attractive comes with many different kinds of fears. its not an objective linear upgrade.

yeah, girls stutter around me. not only was i born with the best possible combination of my mom and dads features who were both good looking people, i also take care of my self and wear fitting clothes, and fixed my posture. i just went to coldstone bakery to pick up an ice cream cake for my little brother. and the girl was shitting herself the whole time. yes, its entertaining. but thats about it. when i see another person that is totally the opposite of vain and completely does not care, i almost break into rashes. and when someone so beneath my league tries to talk to me to get something, i feel like vomiting under my polite smile.👌

I really like how 90% ugly spergs who shower once a month alway agressivly blame everyone but themselves despite making no attempt at being less of a bitter smelly cunt.
I've noted narcissism seems to be a common trait with them.

Because only acceptable, non-emergency plastic surgery is skin removal after one burns his excess fat.

It's the same reason why people who are fat and then lose weight and start being active suddenly find themselves with more friends and people willing to be more open and outgoing to talk to them or be around them. Having a positive self image of yourself makes you likeable. If you sincerely loath who you are other people will pick up on that through subtle cues in how you behave, speak, and use body language, and they'll tend to avoid you as a result.

No amount of plastic surgery can fix my shitshow of a face.

>despite making no attempt at being less of a bitter smelly cunt.
user, you need to realise that no one starts off like that.

I cry evertim

>Nothing worthwhile in life is easy.
But you can buy Skyrim right now for only $40!

Attached: skyrimle.jpg (616x353, 40K)

Attached: surgery.png (618x725, 700K)

I never felt lonely or desired having a girlfriend or whatever until I recently fell in love for the first time after living a happy and reasonably successful life for 24 years. It fucking ruins your future plans, makes the things you always cared about seem less appealing and makes any hour she doesn't respond to your messages feel like hell. Why the fuck do people like this shit? I just want to go back to enjoying video games.

It's not.
My brother has a bunch of friends i have caught glimpses at friendship.

Shrek can find a man with zero problem though

Attached: succubus.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

What happened? The viewer became the standard for beauty and everyone became copies of them?
That sounds awesome.
Except there'd also have to be r63 me.
... now that I think about it r63 me would be awesome too.

>Having a positive self image of yourself makes you likeable
It really doesn't, if anything it makes them an annoyance.

>Just be yourself
>What they don't realize is that I'm actually an incredibly racist nazi who thinks the holocaust didn't happen but it should have

Attached: 1365104925991.jpg (200x227, 8K)

love isn't a trade transaction, there is unrequited love.

Already had multiple surgeries.
I don't feel better at all.

You can tell just from these posts that these men are low IQ and only want sex to stroke their ego. They aren't interested in fatherhood, which makes women naturally reject them. Yet they wonder why they aren't picked.

based

Please, /pol/, I'm trying to shitpost. I'll build the white ethnostate tomorrow, I promise.

Tries to get something from you? What?

i just rape women

>The viewer became the standard for beauty and everyone became copies of them?
The main character fought against the "improvement" for the entire episode because she didn't want to look like everybody else, and because her own dad hated himself enough to commit suicide. At the end of the episode she's forced into a new body and proudly exclaims that she likes it, but it's heavily implied that she's coping with mental trauma and her complete loss of self behind her dead eyes. Watch the episode, shit's fucked

> If you are smart, go to some hot smart girls at your college or library and start a discussion about a topic you like.
Do people really do this? Approaching someone out of the blue in public sounds like a good way to get ignored.

just get a qt skynbird

my friend got his nose redone. he was born with a really smashed-in nose, and now he has an aquiline ideal one.

he doesnt look at all that happier though.

he was always a vain person before the surgery, and shallow. despite the nose he always carried himself like someone that really cared about his image. Those same feelings motivated him to get the surgery, and I am pretty sure that in the end, a better nose doesn't really bring him that much closer to the crazy image of himself he had in his head.

vanity is a crazy obsession to have

>be in a good humour
>having a good time chatting with people
>see my face in reflection
>pale as fuck, hair messed up, dark circles under eyes like a drug addict
>day instantly ruined
sometimes i think to myself "i wish i could look as good as i feel right now". i have such shitty self-esteem that i can't look at myself in the mirror and i get pissed when people take photos of me.
also i can't even chat with girls on dating apps anymore. it doesn't matter that we matched with eachother, as she will change her mind after seeing me irl (happened before)

Attached: 1538338238167.jpg (645x773, 79K)

Of course, she's a woman. Women only have their appearance, so robbing them of it is akin to killing them.
Men on the other hand have stuff like their work, their personality, or their beliefs and so can switch bodies with no issue.

people always want to befriend or even exchange words with super attractive people.

Attached: the truth.jpg (937x905, 135K)

>Been a NEET multiple times in my life
>Periods of 6 months to upwards of 2 years
>Last time was good as I was in contact with my friends, had money saved up, and spent lots of time with my family
>Basically just a long vacation from work
>In a good mood all the time, played lots of vidya
>Time before that was not good at all
>Broke, withdrawn and avoided all my friends and family out of shame of being a waste of space
>Can't even bring myself to play any games
>Spent most of my time sleeping or staring at Yea Forums
>Go months without having a conversation in person more meaningful than checking out at a store or ordering food
>Shopping at 12am to avoid people and use the abandoned self checkout lanes

Being a NEET can be great if you have all the other stuff that helps make you a person, but if you don't for whatever reason it can be agony.

Attached: 1541265303656.jpg (640x426, 21K)

breivik got fuckloads of love letters after his work, bitches love alpha males

Why do people hate incels so much? Keep in mind all the people they've killed deserved to die so don't use that as a reason.

Attached: 1553750510567.png (644x942, 97K)

I just want a hug man...

Hate is the fire that tempers the steel of your soul. Through hatred, evolve.

Unable to understand one's perspective
Here, I explained to you all human conflicts in existence.

Attached: 1352743363214.jpg (300x265, 32K)

>stuff like their work, their personality, or their beliefs
lol

You think your shitty plumber or office work is interesting in any way? You think your autist personality is attractive? You think men have beliefs and aren't just mimicking men who are stronger than them?

I hate pictures.
>be walking along street
>see some women coming to walk past me
>one of them signals another and they take a picture in my direction
>they walk off laughing
>feel certain they took a pic of me instead of something behind
WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU BITCHES I WAS MINDING MYSELF LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE ME ALONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Attached: 1542242436518.jpg (895x590, 52K)

women are evil nigger loving whores kys

Lonely person here, can confirm

>You think your autist personality is attractive?
Yes, and overwhelmingly so.
Thank you by the way.

YOU FEEL SO TIRED BUT YOU CAN'T SLEEP

they could tell that you do weeb roleplaying shit on the internet just by looking at your soft, flabby body

I did it once with a friend at my city's library. Granted my city is the capital of our state, so it did have a lot of people who were more open to discussion than the average small library, but I think it would work at small ones as well. Just approach the person with an open vibe, ask to sit or stand near them and ask what they are doing in a polite manner. At that point, the conversation should roll off of your tongue. We did get the girl's number, but she lives in Cali and was on Winter break to visit her parents in my city. I was heartbroken because she is a 10/10 in my book (Latina, smart, open sense of humor, active, nice ass body), but I learned a lot from that day since I had broken up with my ex 2 months prior to meeting (let's give her a name) Izzy.

Attached: 1548789351689.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>in class
>crush asks to take a selfie with me
>sperg out and refuse
>she insists so i take it
>force a smile, probably look like a retard
>she thanks and goes to her friends
>hear her say 'jesus christ i better delete this'

Attached: 1536550989165.jpg (790x700, 192K)

I just pretended to have confidence my whole life whilst being berated and bullied all the while, tried to stand up for myself, fought back, won a few, didn't matter because bigger kids came to bully me with an entourage of friends.
Always felt ugly, but i tried to keep myself clean, still a bunch of blemishes, still ugly.
I wanted to like myself and be happy but i buckled.
My family pushed and paid for the surgeries so i don't know if that's good or bad.
I still try to smile, be confident, try to hold a good posture.
Nobody smiles back, nobody talks back, still ugly i guess.
No job, no future, just an expensive parasite that hurt himself to be more accepted.
At least i tried.
I noticed most people that underwent surgeries are indeed vain cunts like your friend.

>There was a subreddit of fucked up dudes that talked about owning underage sex slaves and being able to use dead bodies as sex dolls.
>That means I get to bully the quiet dude who already has enough problems at work, possibly causing further issues.
A lot of people still have a high school mentality, that or they just want to go back to a time when they could fuck with people without social consequences. Fuckers learned real quick that you can get away with a lot if you can victimize yourself.
Its the same with hobbies, you get a lot further by saying nerds who do (thing) are sexist, racist, homophobes than saying "I hate these people and I want to hurt them somehow."

Attached: 1553049140108.jpg (540x362, 53K)

Use sunglasses, wear hats, turtlenecks whenever possible, wear high shoes, be confidant. Granted it will work 6 out of 10 times. Women will want to talk to you, once you remove your gear however

Could be worse.

>women on the street outright harass me and ask me for my phone number
>I don't know if they're joking and trying to mock me or they're serious

Attached: 99 insight.png (435x480, 438K)

fucking newfags holy fuck

I can understand being upset about the invasion of privacy.
But why the picture of the embarassed anime girl?
Nothing about what happened to you is embarassing. A violation of your rights to your personage yes, but not an embarassment.

Why haven't you taken the gaypill yet?
>can play the gay card for gibs
>partner call also be your dude friend
>ton of rich old gays
>no babies
>friend to play vidya with

Attached: 1554232327236.png (1024x561, 590K)

>always been told i'm ugly when young
>don't know if women are being sarcastic when they call me cute
>don't know if men are being honest when they compliment my full beard

Why would you bother someone who is busy though? I would be annoyed if that happened to me, the library isn't a place for conversation.

>no babies
ZERO BABIES

that's a plus

>be ungodly pale
>go out into the sun
>sun gives me acne
>can't win

You can have all of those with a woman but also have kids.

>don't know if women are being sarcastic when they call me cute
I know this feel. Welcome to hell bro.

Attached: DJ Feel.png (665x605, 384K)

Made by incels for incels

Attached: 1551330699278.png (645x773, 11K)

Because there is no such thing as a loyal partner and lifelong friend when you are gay. All of your partners are short-term and unfulfilling.

Simple, they deserve to die.

Have any of you guys actually read some of the replies he's making to the comments? Apparently he responds to a lot of them and half of it is just saying he's not THAT sad, think this whole thing made him real embarrassed. Also an English translation is in the works it seems.

>getting called cute
>even as a joke
i never even got a compliment in my life

Absolutely based. -fag will never recover.

Attached: 1554232592976.png (569x450, 266K)

i'd be a rich old guys fuckboi if i was treated and payed well.

the first compliment i ever got that wasn't from my family was at work, i did a good job fixing a car so they told me i did a good job
felt good

>haha stupid incel you will never have sex!
>*gets shot to death by incel*
>WTF WTHIS ISNT FAIR YOU CANT DO THAT YOU CANT KILL ME JUST BECAUSE I WONT FUCK YOU AAAAGSHGHGSGHHSGHH
Why are women so fucking stupid?

Attached: 1549424460891.jpg (800x800, 96K)

This, but only because associating to westcucks is embarrassing

Why do you care?
Cute or not, you are you, and the opinion of some 3d is just the opinion of some 3d.

>I paid a girl for sex and she told me I have a big dick
Damn do you not even think before you hit post?

>i never even got a compliment in my life
You're a cutie.

Attached: 1503719347555.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Went on a trip on a boat, saw some whales and people took pictures.
Some girls however tilted the camera my way a bit, walked off and started laughing with someone else.
I heard an "Eeeeehww".
Ruined my good mood.

too based for this place

>early high school years
>crush on a girl in my design tech class
>extremely low self esteem because I used to be a fat kid and received someone else's bullying because they had the same name as me and kids didn't bother to look into who the target was to begin with.
>one day in class crush straight up asks me out
>first thing that comes to mind is that it has to be a joke because no one would want me
>shrug and turn back to my computer blowing her off in an incredibly rude way

That memory haunts me both because I probably really hurt her feelings and the what if that comes from it.

Bullshit, i've had more friends when i was fat and didn't give a single fuck about being fat.

had another dream where i had a GF.
I distinctly remember saying
>this is the happiest i've felt in a long time
in the dream
then i woke up

Attached: 123456789.jpg (825x510, 83K)

Do you not compliment yourself?
Granted it's a bit narcisstic but try it.

Still winning because having friends doesn't fix your shit genetics.

Attached: 1538935188291.jpg (500x500, 30K)

he's our guy, hopefully he finds the girl for him someday

Attached: cry.gif (345x262, 2.93M)

Who the fuck is this? I know I've seen this stupid fucking punchable face before.

Assuming you're not the same guy samefagging.
WHY
DO
YOU
CARE
They're just fucking background NPCs! their views and tastes are not important!

It's your fault for making me enjoy cucking. Sex with a normal guy, knowing somewhere an user seeth by the fact I'm spreading my legs for random dudes while he will never touch me gets me off like nothing. So blame yourself for giving girls a cucking/humiliation fetish

It continually baffles me that people shit on "incels" as if they're some sort of political group. They're just people that feel cut off or ostracized because they can't fuck for whatever reason. But then they're shamed even more for this like it'll solve things

Attached: 1364661118860.jpg (500x375, 30K)

You do you know that your subconscious mind still exists, right?
Your GF hasn't left you.
You are ignoring her and neglecting her.

>in class
>teacher tells everyone to get into groups
>I don't know anybody there
>have to wait until the end and ask her to put me in one
>"Who wants user in their group?"
humilitating

>Do you not compliment yourself?
>'great job user wasting your entire childhood playing video games, not socialising and not pursuing girls. now you have zero friends, you're still a virgin and can't even talk to women without sperging out'

Attached: 1535001474748.png (846x592, 42K)

Because getting insulted/mucked/ridiculed/whatever is not fun?
Are you even human?

>They're just people that feel cut off or ostracized because they can't fuck
A lot of them don't even want that seeing as they could just fuck a whore. All they've ever wanted is a companion.

STUCK IN REVERRRSE

>But then they're shamed even more for this like it'll solve things
It will.
Pain is a hell of a motivator. Git gud or stay rekt.

At least you're not one of those faggots that fell for the 3D woman meme. You can compliment yourself for that.

First thing: My library is huge, as I have said. This is our main library for the city and surrounding counties. There are events held there and people go there to socialize, study together, and meet new people, like anyone would do in any public place. That leads into my next point: Why wouldn't you just go to a bookstore if you were busy, in a rush, and wanted to be alone? In my lifetime, I've gone to the library to meet other kids (when I was younger), or other people with similar interests (now that I'm older). That leads into my last point: Izzy was reading a book on the second floor, the medium volume floor. My library has 3 floors, getting quieter as you go up. Since she wasn't on the top floor reading, my friend thought she wouldn't mind us talking to her, and she didn't.
Remember user, most people aren't assholes/introverts, quite the opposite actually. On that day, Izzy was actually looking for someone to talk to or somewhere to be, as she told us before she left back to Cali. Goddamn, I'm not gonna lie, I would have married that girl, she was perfect. Anyway, just try it. Campuses at schools have the same structure of library; 1st floor = loud; 2nd floor = medium quiet, 3rd floor = almost dead silent, can't even breathe without someone telling you to shut up. It is worth a try.

Attached: 1521669035874.jpg (760x1100, 199K)

I want a tomboy gf fuck off with that gay shit.

>They're just fucking background NPCs! their views and tastes are not important
It's not like they're insulting your favourite game where you can just shrug it off and say "I still like it", they're insulting you personally for something you often can't change.

Don't worry, it was fake.
They get hurt because they didn't get to mock you as planned, so now they're a victim.

We've all been there, it gets better

>"no user, you can't be alone!"

Attached: 1554233111578.jpg (750x616, 316K)

>Because getting insulted/mucked/ridiculed/whatever is not fun?
It's roughly as un-fun as waiting at a stop light or washing your clothes and I don't see you bitching about that, even though both of those happen far more often.
>Are you even human?
If I wasn't, how could I tell?

Remember, the ACTUAL secret to getting girls is simultaneously being yourself and being complete opposite of yourself. Only those who can master this trick get gfs.

Attached: 1554233171817.jpg (400x371, 26K)

>aids
>from a vagina

>a girlfriend will solve all of my problems

i really love this oasis-in-the-desert mentality.

women are nothing but a temporal relief but if you think it will help permanently, you are fucked in the head.

>22
>already lost all delusions of possibility of genuinely falling in love ever again
now I just need to come to terms with being evolutionary dead end and I'll finally attain peace

Attached: 1537185975798.jpg (413x395, 38K)

This happens to me.
But instead of waiting to be put into a group
I say "Can I do it solo?"
And I usually get some of the best marks in the class.
When they DID force me into a group I bombed the project on purpose. When they asked me why, I told them I didn't want someone else taking credit for my work (which is true).
They stropped even trying to put me into groups after that.
Feels good man.

Fucking homonculi, you'll never be real huuman.

Give and take, user.
Society can only give back what you put into it.

>At least you're not one of those faggots that fell for the 3D woman meme.
what if i want to fall for it

That doesn't really make sense especially given they didn't know me. The only one who did in that class was one guy I sat next to in my home room and they were on the other side of the room.

Don't be yourself, be the best you that you can be.

The only true human connection of love I get is from erping with people just as lonely as me on Yea Forums
It keeps the pain away

>Pain is a hell of a motivator
Not for someone with say, crippling autism or something. And getting fit doesn't solve everything, you can be jacked and still be ugly.

>22
You still have hope

Im a home alone neet who got a parter who is also a home alone neet by bumping into him in my monthly shop, it can happen i guess.

i know precisely what it was, i'm talking about how even simple shit like this can improve your self-esteem

people throughout history have said that love is the greatest thing in life

Something you personally can't change but which is FUCKING I R R E L E V A N T.
I'd be more upset if they insulted my favourite game, because my favourite game has some fucking value to it.
But no, you worry about your appearance? Your appearance serves literally no fucking purpose except to charm these NPCs, therefore it serves NO PURPOSE AT ALL.

I will ask again.
Why do you fucking care?

It's exactly because they hardly know you.
All they have to know is that you're fat or ugly.
They don't ridicule you to hurt you, but to amuse themselves.

Love doesn't exist

What age is the point of no return, Yea Forums?

what drug is the closest to experiencing being in love

>people shit on "incels" as if they're some sort of political group
They are. They want society to force women to marry them, which is political.

>I'd be more upset if they insulted my favourite game, because my favourite game has some fucking value to it.
That explains it, you don't have any value in yourself but instead of throwing it inward you threw it outwards

Can confirm. To get a GF I had to pretend to be someone who cared about getting a GF while also still being myself.

romance and delusions of true love are a mental illness that affects men mostly

(My age)

like 40 honestly

I envy gays, I don't believe women can love like men can.

Lucid dreaming.

>All they have to know is that you're fat or ugly.
>used to be fat

>22
You're a child. If you give up before you even tried you're retarded.

I'm so lonely

Attached: buuuuu.gif (535x301, 1.13M)

Then kill yourself.
Unironically fucking do it.
People who aren't normal, but -wish they were-, are the lowest of scum.
People who aren't normal and who acknowledge they have made the right choice are fine though.

People throughout history didn't have deep fried food, endless chocolate, and video games.
They had bread and rocks, and a constant looming threat of starvation.

it helps alleviate the pain of existence

You can have friends and still feel lonely.

State-mandated marriage (between whites) would unironically solve a lot of society's problems

As long as you don't become bald and fat you have hope to about 35 years old.

>Reply to others.
>Never get replied to.
Should i start using images of anime girls?
Seriously though, can't even have a conversation in this place, i'm fucking hopeless.

i agree

listen I like 2D and hate women as much as the next mental retard here but I think you're going a bit over the top

>don't want to work in groups
>sabotage your own group work
>people start complaining
>"okay user next time you will be on your own"
devilishpepe.png

>threat of starvation
>they had bread and rocks
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

This, but unironically. Every bad thing that happens in your life is your fault.

We can be lonely together anime poster

But I literally have autism. Diagnosed autism. Fully spectrum, official diagnoses 3 different doctors and 1 report from a hospital.
And I am telling you, pain is a great motivator.
Don't confuse actual autism for self-diagnosed """"autism"""" aka faggotry.

I know that feel my dude.
Even online it's hard to stand out.

Overhyped is what it is. It's good, but it feels like the best thing only for a short while. Treat it like a drug.

Don't listen to the user who tries to demoralize you. Try to get gf thorough your hobbies.

Oh you think so, do you?
... yeah, maybe I am going a bit far.
Listen buddy, just stop falling for the 3d meme, okay? They're shit tier. Waste of effort.

i usually add an image to whatever pathetic story i post, usually gets me some (you)s

Attached: 1526347672830.png (448x468, 297K)

>They want society to force women to marry them
why is that a bad thing
i've had enough of this toxic git gud mentality
society needs to add an easy mode

The question is, are you still ugly?

Ive never had a girlfriend so i couldnt tell you, i went gay soley for companionship and its worked out great, both still on neetbux, gay sex, never argue, gay sex, and the gay sex too.

Fine, but only if you are cute little 2d girl

Attached: 1549483921048.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

>society needs to add an easy mode
It doesn't. Retards shouldn't breed.

>Try to get gf thorough your hobbies.
i have no hobbies expect video games though. and every woman that is sad enough to have vidya as her only hobby probably already has a chad

do you live in fucking iran

No I don't.
I didn't give up completely yet. My paternal instincts are getting stronger but at this point I keep seeing love as nothing more than cold math that will get my future children a stable family.

If you ERP to mask the pain you aren't masking it at all. You're developing a sexual addiction to it. It's going to take over your personality.
Tell me. Do you ERP as a hyper-submissive?
Because that means you've taken your role as a pathetic screwup who can't accomplish anything, made a fetish of it, and accepted that role. You have trapped yourself in the hurt. Well done.

i'm not going to take an advice from a literal autist lmao fuck off

I can confirm that this is true as someone who has managed to recover from deppression. I'm still alone, but just don't really give a shit. Maybe I'll find love one day, and if not, whatever
HOWEVER, pointing this out neither helps anybody who suffers from loneliness nor makes you smart. You're just a cunt

Attached: 1550697924727.png (640x186, 122K)

this adding images makes you stand out amongst a sea of anons text

Attached: 1549097913977.png (2181x978, 101K)

I was never called ugly so no?

Funnily enough the solution is the same.
Act how they want you to.
Either a meme spamming idiot or someone that constantly posts cute anime girls.
So just slut out if you want attention i guess.

You are not an evolutionary dead end if you kill 1 person who is bringing your race down. You have contributed to your group's evolutionary fitness ... in an indirect way.
You're like a worker bee. Worker bees don't reproduce directly, but they help their mom reproduce.

Chad autist

It's because most people out there want you to die.
It's illegal to straight up kill you, so they harass you until you finally suicide.
You're unwanted, and you harm everyone around you, your vision of what society should be is a complete nightmare (for everyone but yourself).
Thus, they want you to die.

Seriously, it's that simple, it's why they're infiltrating every single hobby you're into and changing them, why they're giving you more and more reasons to be miserable, the end goal here is to make sure you finally snap.
Either you go on a shooting spree and then get gunned down (it's fine, you'll generally shoot up some kids nobody cares about or mutts that ironically enough don't even interact with you online at all, basically you never shoot the REAL people that are harassing you), or you suicide in some shithole apartment somewhere and it's mission accomplished.

Attached: 1325548962564.png (368x280, 178K)

I do as well, and I'm married. I learned some social skills from being bullied and mocked throughout my early life, but I was also born with great genes so I'm attractive. A lot of autists (I know quite a few IRL) just don't have the capability and never will to get/hold down a gf, even though they can function in their lives mostly normally otherwise. It's hardly their fault.

And yet they're the ones doing it the most.

How would you ensure that women get a quality man? Men would become jobless criminal sacks of shit if they knew they get married no matter how shit they are.

I value my autism. I value my intelligence. I value my taste in vidya. But above all else I value my hatred.
My values may be nonstandard, but I have them.

Goddamn the feels

Attached: 665E781B-CC55-4F37-97A7-FC944A5EF66A.jpg (600x579, 43K)

what an enlightened post

be cool

Attached: file.png (488x521, 231K)

My nigga
>solid 6/10 but okay with that
>get married
>being off the market fills me with confidence
>women enjoy the confidence and the fact I couldn't care less about fucking them
>more popular and flirted with than ever
Just relax, make yourself as attractive as your lifestyle and preferences allow and have a good time, lads.
Daily reminder that if you don't put effort in you don't get to complain.
You don't get to swear off women because you were lied to in school about what they wanted and so your middling attempts at flirtatious cold war never got a girl to make the first move.
No anime girl will crawl in your window and save you.
No girl will ever reach out to the wallflower outside of fiction.
Girls won't like you if you try to emulate traits or mannerisms of guys they do like.
Girls aren't into x just because a guy they're into is x, they're into the guy, x has fuck all to do with it, so don't try copying stupid things youve seen.
You need to try. You need to want to try. You will get 10x the rejections for every right fit, if you put yourself out there at any point you'd see.

Attached: 1550330468846.jpg (833x1000, 92K)

Oh, I must've ignored you.
What's bothering you senpai?

Well fuck you too.
What do i know, just going from my own experiences.

By defending women on Yea Forums

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

Attached: 1552337447902.webm (500x282, 52K)

>love as nothing more than cold math
The sooner you lose this fedora tipping mentality the sooner you get a gf. Nobody wants kids with a man who thinks loving a family is "cold math".

what makes you think women deserve a "quality man"
having a vagina doesnt make you entitled to a quality man

> Men would become jobless criminal sacks of shit if they knew they get married no matter how shit they are.
and that's exactly what women are like, yet no one complains