Being a Gamer first and foremost means being a well-rounded intellectual...

Being a Gamer first and foremost means being a well-rounded intellectual. A Gamer embodies the classical Greek ideal of a human being: an athlete, an aesthete, a philosopher. Like Jean des Esseintes, the Gamer spurns vulgar bourgeois society to devote their life to total immersion in high culture. From their aerie, the Gamer consumes art that speaks to all of the human condition. The Gamer explores notions of identity and genetics in Metal Gear Solid, destiny and duty in Halo, and speed and sexuality in Sonic the Hedgehog. The Gamer uses controllers and keyboards as keys to the universe, achieving a level of interaction with essential texts that book readers could only ever dream of.

The rest of the world anguishes over menial tasks like office small talk and family get-togethers so much that there’s an entire genre of writing dedicated to how they should confront their mean uncle or not humiliate themselves at the water cooler. They mope about fuckbois on Tinder, asexual representation in Riverdale, and whether they should tip their therapist. They’ve created a world of supposed creature comforts that they’re too self-conscious and neurotic to even enjoy, their fleeting moments of leisure alternating between self-flagellation and self-importance.

In comparison, the Gamer exists in his own space, separate from the dirty terrestrial confines his siblings, cousins, and classmates imprison themselves in. One doesn’t need a guide to arguing politics on Thanksgiving if one just shuffles out of one’s room, loads up a plate, and hurries back to Orc Theme Park Tycoon without once making eye contact. Why make an existential crisis out of dating app travails when one could just forgo all romantic ambitions? Why twist oneself in knots over how one comes off to a coworker if one can just avoid a job altogether? While normies toil in the brutal purgatory they’ve created for themselves, the Gamer moves freely between virtual nations, unharmed by a doomed society’s jagged edges.

Attached: Smugwojaktipsfedora.png (185x156, 15K)

TLDR op is a autist

Which subreddit did this come from OP?

ancient greeks, people in general, were ripped as fuck and capable of sustaining themselves with their bare hands.
You aren't.

sekiro? now that's a videogame

Attached: 44mw7w64ulm01.jpg (749x1088, 61K)

This but unironically

i hate women

cringe but redpilled, life sucks and the world is lost, just want to play games until i die

ew, I don't want to read

Attached: uuy.png (822x844, 222K)

Reads as an icycalm rant.

Not reading this. OP is a niggerfaggot.

Ancient Greeks had no means of influencing others without being near them in person

You missed my mark entirely, and if you can’t even parse my prose efficiently enough to contribute to this thread then you should stop replying and go find something more fun to do

I do not hate you, I do not want to prevent you from speaking your mind, I just pity it’s limited scope compared to my own; Reddit is a perfect website for your speed, and you will find the answers to your disabilities there with no shame or bullying.

They I want you to be the best you can be, little buddy

Attached: FE6C7610-2ACB-45C3-A5E6-CE7EEA8FB6DA.gif (500x247, 653K)

Absolutely fucking based.

Attached: 1539286673804.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

>speed and sexuality in Sonic the Hedgehog

Attached: 1552488577735.png (448x595, 193K)

bump

Based and gamerpilled

Attached: DKn4ScdVAAAyL-_.jpg (900x1200, 115K)

Also, the Greeks were massive faggots. Just like OP.

stick to anime, champ.

Attached: 706px-OdysseyPopeTP1752.jpg (700x419, 81K)

>aesthete

Please don't introduce Yea Forums to this word.

>Greekies had lookiebookie like our lookiebookies ergo me right you wrong stick to anime champ
Homer’s Oddyssey was only influential in secluded high culture, the common man had no idea it even existed

Name ONE (1) (uno) person in your life who both possess adult-level cognition skills and does NOT have access to the Influencenet
Everyone in your real life has either a smart phone or an internet connection and the only people who don’t are those people past their prime who have not adapted to new technology so that they can attempt to stay relevant

I will concede that if the Greeks had possessed all of the tech necessary for an internet connection back then that most people would have read Homie’s works, and I will do so with Reddit Spacing so you feel more comfortable

I care about you user, I want you to be as convincing as possible

Attached: 97163F2D-670E-46DB-95A8-6620D52481C3.gif (637x496, 825K)

shh_kid.jpeg

Attached: 302433585a3c6dabf819dcd464335cef.jpg (507x338, 66K)

>I want you to be as convincing as possible
Why the fuck would you say something so fucking cucked and gay like that to another man? Why would you want to help ANYONE but yourself?
You need to stop thinking like that, or you are going to ruin your life.
Human life is a big fucking competition, stop buying into the ideologies from Cars and Frozen and start fucking improving yourself, because nobody gives a shit about you (which isn’t because of something you did wrong, btw; you seem nice and genuine, but also like someone whose parents didn’t actually teach them anything and just let them consume media to find role models), so you have to be the guy to give a shit about you.
Every NEET on this board has to be their own parent, now, and it is up to you to realize what that means to you.

I get the feeling you are only half joking

>Don’t want to meet your goals, want to want to meet your goals
Thank you Dale Carnegie for a thousand-year-old nugget of fool’s gold two-bit hackneyed wisdom that does not work in practice

You are not coming off as smart right now, user.
Other people don’t see you the same way you see yourself.
One day, as long as you keep going outside, fighting through the shame, and practice interacting with people, you will realize that everyone in your country who is of the same ethnicity as you are will be kind to you