Do you own any rare games?

Do you own any rare games?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 22K)

its not rare but the 360 version of NFSMW goes for a lot of money for some reason

What is considered rare?

(of a thing) not found in large numbers and consequently of interest or value.

selling for over $90 on ebay

I own some obscure titles

Attached: IMG_0577.jpg (2992x4000, 2.34M)

Oh okay. Wild Guns and Pocky and Rocky, both complete in box.

never heard of them

These probably count.

Attached: lunar.jpg (4128x2322, 1.4M)

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 993K)

nice

here are some of my rare games

Attached: IMG_0591.jpg (3952x2888, 2.68M)

Panzer Dragoon Saga
Green Button Steel Battalion set
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Cubivore
Clay Fighter Sculptors Cut
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (US version on PS3 got a super low print run
Misadventures of Tron Bonne
I don't collect for rarity really, I just get games I like/look interesting

Must be a couple in here.

Attached: DSCN1492.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

I got the Nier Automata steelbook. Didn't think it was rare but sells for $90+ on ebay.

I have the top one. I prefer the Sega CD version of the second game.

No it doesn’t, I just checked ebay. Is $9.00 a lot to you?

I was waiting for that lol

Tales of Destiny is pretty pricey and rare, same with Monster in my Pocket (complete)

Attached: DSCN1277.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

Do limited run games count?

oops, tales is in a different picture.

Attached: DSCN1373.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

im talking about the 2005 version retard

I've never played the sega cd version. However, I believe they have random encounters (if i'm not mistaken) and that's a huge negative right off the bat.

I bought that game ages ago on clearance from mediaplay. I remember I didn't like it all that much and gave it away to a friend. I'm surprised how valuable it is even just the pendant.

such a good game though.

Attached: lunar2magic2.jpg (2448x3264, 583K)

I have Gotcha Force.

I have the Sa2 10th birthday special edition for Dreamcast sealed. (pic not mine)

Attached: Sonic-the-Hedgehog-10th-Anniversary-Sonic-Adventure-2.jpg (400x266, 31K)

Attached: 39D6A780-9C4A-47FB-B01B-1552E8F4AB06.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

I think around 2000 were made (probably less) and was only released in Korea. My most cherished possession.

Attached: 20180829_010037.jpg (4128x2322, 2.55M)

are any sfc games worth anything much? I ran across some 200+ games for over a dollar each so I bought them all. I picked out titles I recognized and put them on this shelf. Lots of dupes of stuff like I've got multiples of FF and DQ

Attached: IMG_0593.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

Nothing rare, but expensive is another story.
Pokemon Platinum, The Last Story, all of my GameCube games, probably Pikmin 2 Wii, PS1 Spyros. Nintendo shit always appreciates.

Are the SCD/PS1 versions better that PSP? I tried Silver Star Harmony on PSP because id heard nothing but good things about Lunar over the years and it was probably the most bland JRPG ive ever played
I think its just a game thats ruined if youve played other JRPGs before because its way too tropey, and I say that as someone who likes Tales of games

>MAGA hat
You have to 18 to post here

Oh, so $30?

Summon Legendia bro and see what he says about it

>worth anything
There are a couple here and there worth something, but anything mainstream will most likely be worth nothing.

I would say the PS1 version has more charm and for lack of better words more soul than the PSP remake. It just feels better on older hardware.

I have an original kyuuyaku megami tensei that my brother bought in japan as a present to me. I honestly don't know if it's rare or not

>3DS has always been fully b/c with DS game
>nintendo prints more copies of New Super Mario Bros DS all the time but not Pokemon games
I'll never understand this. Glad I got them all when they were new, or just under new prices, especially since Gen 5 was the last I cared about

I'm the user that gave away my copy years ago I felt it was bland and also I seem to remember the voice lines loading leaving lots of pauses in dialogue and it was just an awkward game all around.

I am legendianon. I mean it took 10+ years to finally track one down, but I never gave up hope.

Attached: newnagames.jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

I'll keep that in mind if I ever grab the PS1 version. I liked how the PSP version looked but everything about it did nothing for me. The art was nice and ok but that was it, just ok and the main characters were super flat and one note, but i only played 2 hours in so i don't know
I'm playing FF9 for the first time right now that and im really liking it

It's incredibly rare. There are people selling the original cartridge for more than $2k

Sup man. I always like seeing your wild stack in these threads
Only thing I could probably ever come close with is how many times ive repurchased Kingdom Hearts or Jet Set Radio Future but good shit

Ahh ok, seems like one of those games on PS1 anyways, probably more so on Sega CD, i have patience when I set up my PS1 and my PVM to play retro stuff but theres a certain level of plain i just don't really get into in certain older JRPGs.

yas

so what you're doing here? reported

If you don't like plain and boring rpgs on the ps1 then avoid this one at all costs

Attached: IMG_0595.jpg (4016x3024, 2.82M)

not that rare I think but I own the Battle for Middle Earth Anthology collection

Rare for where I am I guess

Attached: 20190315_200733.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

The usual these days, which is a whole lot of nothing. Still tracking down merchandise here and there, though buying from Rinkya is a money sinker unfortunately. Looking to take new pictures soon as I received a huge package a couple of months ago, but just don't have the energy for whatever reason. Also, want to take new pictures of the whole collection with a better camera so we will see how things go from here.

I appreciate the kind words user. It always means a lot.

I think you'll definitely enjoy the PS1 version. It just has this magical touch that they missed with the PSP version.

I own sonic CD

Ninja gaiden black,star wars republic commando (xbox),5 senran kagura Limited Editions,guitar hero Metallica with the manual signed by lars,2 nds castlevanias idk if these are rare but they re expesive or hard to find not bad for a wagecuck once i get done with college ill get a good paying job and get all the shit i ever wanted

Attached: 1553941627639.jpg (500x500, 40K)

I've got a complete copy of bible adventure for the genesis somewhere around here but I can't find it

Idk if anything i have approaches rare, but I got:
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawns first print run with the manual.
Xenoblade Chronicles 1
Last Story
Breath of Fire 2-4
SMT Devil Summoner 1-2
Wild ARMS 1-3 complete
Vagrant Story
Physical copy of Graviy Rush 1 for the ps4
Baten Kaitos 1-2
Panzer Dragoon Orta

Idk if you count collectors editions but
Shadow of The Colossus PS4
Persona 5
Last Guardian
And Sekiro (scalpers are trying really hard to sell it for 100s right now on amazon and ebay since i guess people had low faith in it. The game is great btw)

Just checked and the 2005 X360 version is £15 ($20 USD) from a major British game reseller, which is indeed quite a lot for a second hand old Xbox 360 game. Especially when you consider that copies of Halo 3 are only 50p each ($0.65 USD), but I guess that's because copies of Halo 3 are so abundant.

One game that I'm a fan of which is unfortunately pretty expensive too is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for the Xbox (pic related). It costs £8 ($10.40 USD), which for an old Xbox game is quite a lot. And its sequel costs even more, at £10 ($13 USD), but the sequel sucks ass so who cares about that. Meanwhile, Halo CE and Halo 2 for the original Xbox are 75p each ($1) from the same reseller.

I guess rarity is a big factor determining these prices, and also whether the games are sought after of course. There must be millions of copies of Halo floating about, but unfortunately not as many copies of KOTOR.

Attached: kotor.jpg (520x741, 70K)

I own Gacha Force for the Gamecube. I believe it's worth something, not all that sure though.

Ahh yeah i remember happy console gamer talking about Beyond the Beyond, or maybe it was Pete Dorr but its definitely one of those extra plain ones
I've always wanetd to try Saga Frontier, Star Ocean and Parasite Eve though (based on yourshelf) looking to off those doubles or are they there on purpose?
Also sorry about those Dragon Ball games (I too got tricked into getting them when friends already had Budokai on PS2)

Oh god... I played this game a couple of months ago for a few hours and I don't think I've ever played a more bland RPG in my entire life. Everything is so fucking slow.

I have gamecube iso of all Mario Kart Arcade GP

Is that count?

Yeah man, these are one of the few threads I try and lurk in as much as I can, i don't hate this place but really try and not waste as much time on Yea Forums as i used to. Wish there was a better chill place for collectors but i dunno, everything is hit or miss these days.
Facebook groups have gotten me some good deals though
Also me talking about Lunar lul. I'll keep it in mind for a someday purchase
Right now im just kicking back with FF9, ive been into PS1 stuff a bit lately, got a good deal on Intelligent Qube off a Facebook group (paid $35 shipped) haven't played that game in damn near 20+ years since i saw it on a demo disc, had no idea the announcer had such a smooth voice

I hear you on the lurking part. Most threads make me actual cringe when I look at them so I'll actively post when I find a 'gem' in the rough. Glad to hear about the good deals. I hope they keep coming. Not sure if you've ever played Threads of Fate for PS1, but you should definitely give it a shot when you can. It's a fucking fantastic action rpg.

Still haven't played either yet

Attached: DSC_0071.jpg (3840x2160, 2.82M)

I actually had ultimate battle 22 when it was new, I modded my ps1 and imported it. I knew exactly what i was getting. I found the copy of gt shrink wrapped on ebay for like $9 that's how badly it was received. One of my buddies owned that one so I bought both of them for nostalgia. I can't find a friend who wants to play either though. I end up with dupes here and there. Star ocean I only have my original second disk and I bought a replacement just didn't shove the spare away

and it's like dragon warrior where you have to use menus to use stairs and shit I can't believe how backwards it is for when it came out

hell yeah kotor is my shit. I think xbox games are really overlooked right now same with 360. I've kept my eye out over the last year and got most of these games for around $1 each through local listings

Attached: IMG_0596.jpg (2984x3992, 3.39M)

>like dragon warrior
yeah, but worse somehow.

Attached: top2.jpg (4128x2322, 3.36M)

Yeah that ones gone up a lot in recent years
GC in general has reached a pretty peak popularity in terms of price
Kids who grew up with it have income of some sort now, same with N64 and Nintendo has done almost nothing to revive classic titles for the system so prices remain the same or go up

Skies of Arcadia Legends and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.

Both PAL and both for GameCube.

i still have my copy of cvs2 which goes for $100 or more brand new on ps2, even though it's a terrible port. i have an unopened ps2 slim 90001cb which is probably the most expensive thing i own. sucks that you can't mod it.

That pic sent me back 18 years to the local video store. Very jelly.

is Xenoblade [wii] still worth something?

Attached: topbottom2.jpg (4128x2322, 3.49M)

I have "Bodycount" for the Sega Mega Drive. According to a quick google search it's considered valuable or rare-ish

Attached: henry.png (324x400, 249K)

I own Mother 1 + 2.

I also collect video game manuals. I don't have anything particularly rare but it adds up.

I've had a lot of fun collecting it. I am going to get some proper shelving made and I'll make sure to take pics

Attached: IMG_0597.jpg (3864x2968, 2.82M)

I've got the DKC trilogy on SNES, but omly 2 and 3 on GBA

I’ve got a Zelda Game & Watch in really good condition but without the box, is that rare at all? If I can find it I’ll post a pic

No one here owns anything truly rare.
Just hard to get and expensive.
Rare is like 1 of 5 copies ever.

Attached: top.jpg (4128x2322, 3.19M)

>>Panzer Dragoon Saga
Jesus Christ wasn't that shit like hundreds of dollars?

I got them when """Atari""" reprinted them both but I remember reading about how """rare"""/popular the original Blue gi goku cover of Final Bout was because it was the first DB game in America more or less since that was right when DB was coming around. I think the salt always felt rubbed in hard when i finally got those because I got a PS1 later in its life and while there was still great stuff, seeing friends have Budokai and even seeing Budokai adverted in the back of the UB22 reprint manual hurt, not that budokai was a godsend or anything but for the time it was definitely up there. If it makes you feel any better id run some shit rounds with you for fun
Ahh gotcha, same for the Saga Frontier 2 I assume?
Yeah man, same, ive become some jaded to all the shit posting an non-sense here, you either get good at sifting through the trash and just leave all together
Same, steady income and budgeting makes collecting easy these days. I just keep eyes out for the stuff i know i want most, dont have too may "most wanted" games that exceed the average cost of modern vidya anyways (50-60 is my general rule of thumb, though i rarely go that high anyways)
Yes, actually been meaning to peak into ToF someday.
A small goal I have is to get all of Squares PS1 games. I probably won't ever get Einhander unfortunately because of price but the rest aren't unreasonably expensive. Parasite Eve and Threads of Fate are definitely up there in terms of my own interests

>Guys post your rare games BUT ONLY IF THE GAME HAS LIKE 5 OR SO COPIES IN THE WORLD BECAUSE IT'S NOT RARE OTHERWISE

Good way to get to page 10 after 3 or so pisstakers

>Lost Magic
my nigga

I'm so glad I picked up Solatorobo (limited edition) from ebgames for $10 when they wanted to get rid of it. Thankfully it became extremely rare and expensive overnight.

Attached: topbottom.jpg (4128x2322, 2.91M)

The state of physical fags.

I fucking love mischief makers. Keep up the good work.

Playing Mischief Makers.
Good choice.

Most expensive game I ever bought.
Paid $160 for it in 2008. Saved up money from my high school job at the time senior year.
Now a days it goes for way more. Its a shame because id argue its one of those rare/expensive games thats actually worth it because its good but i can't imagine putting out several hundred for any game so I don't know
I've never spent more than that on a video game either. Even for a few of the other rare things I have
Either made good trades or got good deals.
The only two really expensive games that go beyond $160 or even $100 these days that could even be in my sights are Virtua Fighter Remix (Long Box version), Burning Rangers and House of the Dead on Saturn and Tomba 1 on PS1
Tomba i could see myself snagging a deal on but not the others. With Saturn at least importing is cheap. Payed like $20 shipped for my burning rangers

Good luck playing "your" games when servers go down or when Steam decides they don't wanna lease games to you anymore.

Attached: 1552168536716.png (120x120, 2K)

>Final Fantasy 2

Fucking based.

I totally agree with you user. I've been toning down the collecting as of late since everyone thinks every game is worth like a million dollars for whatever stupid reason. Thankfully once in awhile I'll come across a good deal and it makes the wait feel that much better.

Good luck on the goal user. Sounds pretty reasonable except for a few games that might be a tad pricey.

Yo, Lost Magic is the shit.

>actually own something
>bad
super neat.

Attached: bs4under.jpg (2448x3264, 487K)

Hey Legendia user, I've been meaning to ask, if you ever got the chance, could you take a photo of the two disks on the right (the one with Curtis and the one with Jay)? I like the artwork there but there's a bit of glare on the first disk and the second disk is a little obstructed being in the center like it is. Legendia had some great artists attached to it that pitched in, so I like collecting any and all official art from it that I can.

Attached: 1445750249966.jpg (4608x3456, 1.15M)

>replying to bait
The absolute state of boomers

>I think xbox games are really overlooked right now same with 360. I've kept my eye out over the last year and got most of these games for around $1 each through local listings
Including your two copies of KOTOR? Everywhere I look it costs around £8, which I guess isn't a huge amount of money, but I'm cheap. I should probably just buy it for £8 really because like I say it's really not a huge amount of money. It's just weird that it costs sixteen times as much as a copy of Halo 3.

Fuck you
Im sick and tired of collecting for 20 years and you lil fucks are making shit like wii and xbox games "rare".

>lul i was merely pretending to be retarded

I checked and one of them is an incomplete copy I think I got from a gamestop buy 2 get 1 deal and I didn't care to change it out so I kept it. Here's some of my dupes just to humor you

Attached: IMG_0598.jpg (2888x2424, 1.99M)

>1 out of 5
Not even Nintendo World Championship carts had a printing that low retard, go shitpost somewhere else

>thinking collecting old and rare games makes you special instead of looking like a turbo-autist of the highest degree

Attached: 1552179346402.jpg (234x266, 21K)

Not even that guy retard, its just obvious bait posted in every thread like this.

I'm not a boom boom

Attached: basil.jpg (256x197, 7K)

Dupefag
I hope your house burns all your dupes.
Fucking fucker dupefag!

Hey user! I wish I could do it for you right now, but I actually have no way of taking a picture. However, the next chance I get I will specifically take a picture of the CD's only. I'll try to post them in whatever Tales thread I come across so hopefully you stumble into one of them. Also check archived threads in the weeks coming. I'll have the filename as CDartwork so you can search up the name easier.

But there are rare Wii and Xbox games? Do you think every game just gets sold the same amount of units?

Ok.
I dont display my shit, asshole. Everyone who displays is autistic,like you. Faggot.

Is a physical copy of all Final Fantasy 7 CDs plus it's CD case count as rare?

But they are shit...
Earthbound isnt rare, fags
STOP MAKING PEOPLE THINK OTHERWISE.
I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU FOR RUINING THE RETRO MARKET!!!

only if you have the misprint.

What's the misprint

My most expensive game now is Tomba 1 or Gravity Rush Remastered. I used to have Earthbound but sold it for a PS4. A sealed Wavebird controller is probably my most expensive item.

Attached: 20190402_105645.jpg (1440x1994, 1.15M)

I have these. Genesis and PS1 are some of my favourite systems. Most recent game I ever got in here was the chrono trigger which I got for about $140

Attached: IMG_3234.jpg (4320x3240, 3.32M)

Attached: UmiharaBox.jpg (640x352, 58K)

Do I have anything rare Yea Forums?

I know this is a troll but no physical media that holds digital is rare because everything has digital copies now.

floating 'i's' on the back and some have different pictures on the inserts (double sephiroth i believe)

Thanks! The matter of catching you again is the trickiest part, but I'm not worried. I see you around often enough as is. I'm that lanyard user.

I'm gonna be that guy and ask about parasite eve and Ergheiz as well lol. I think i have some weird doubles like Half Life 1 on PS2
Yeah, ive been doing this almost 20 years so i know where to get deals and how to spot bs, nothing feels better than just buying a few games you know you are interested/love every month and just kicking back and enjoying stuff
the biggest sets I have are probably N64 and Gamecube but i have those just about where i want them, fun systems and mean a lot to me but PS1 gets a lot of my attention lately because of how much there still is there that i havent touched, original Xbox is always on my radar too because everyone sleeps on it, I like PSP as well but im wary because of how finicky the batteries are getting
I just wish finding deals in the wild was easier like it used to be but thats just how the game goes

Attached: ed.jpg (250x199, 14K)

I'm only going off price, but I do have a copy of electroplankton somewhere in my place.

>A sealed Wavebird controller is probably my most expensive item.
How much do you reckon it's worth / how much did you pay for it? Also my brother had one of them in grey (we still have it) and it looks so much better than the faux-metallic-effect "platinum" in my view, which just looks a bit cheap and tacky. I'm sure other peoples' views differ though.

Do I have anything rare Yea Forums

Attached: 1525936899043.jpg (4160x3120, 3.25M)

We got a live one boys
S E E T H I N G
I bet you don't even have anything cool from atari/NES era and just like to bitch

Not game but I have a ps1 with lcd. Goes for over 200 on ebay

based Slime

>Shining Force 2
>Phantasy Star 4

Attached: culture.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Oh and cubivore

Only if this counts

Attached: lsd.jpg (1932x1766, 513K)

I have a few 'rare' games that are more likely to just be highly uncommon like Ikaruga on GC or some other odd stuff

>PS1 versions
not rare, show me your sega CD versions

Modern AAA games sell for $100.

I own a few Rare games. Viva Pinata, Viva Pinata TiP, Rare Replay.

I wouldn't say anything rare but you have some pretty uncommon pricey games. PriceCharting.com to check what your stuff is worth.

I've bought some lots it just happens. I don't wanna piece things out and people want to just get rid of their stuff. I'll start reselling when I have enough inventory to make it worth my time but until then I'll just keep collecting plastic. Ergheiz one copy is wrecked my friends little brother trashed it ages ago and I can do matches but adventure mode freezes. I dunno about the third copy it showed up sometime.

I bought both DDS games off ebay a few months ago still in shrink wrap for like $20 total. I don't think anything you own is particularly valuable. Unless I'm overlooking anything I could get all of those titles for

Halo 4

I lent it to someone and LOOK WHAT HE DID FUCK it doesn't work anymore

Attached: nfsmw.jpg (2016x1512, 776K)

ohhhhhhh! we definitely bump into each other more than I would imagine happening. it's always a pleasure talking to you though user. i feel more awful now that i can't help you out this exact moment. you'll get the picture though. i have faith in that.

well regardless user. i wish you all the best on your future collecting. it definitely isn't for everyone that's for sure. there is a certain thrill when you stumble across a crazy deal and the feeling is blissful.

Klonoa 2 might be your most valuable.

never cared for sega cd so have nothing to show and they are both around the same price anyhow.

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis on PC and Xbox Huge. Not really rare but listed for absurd money used on amazon/ebay. Doubt it ever sells for that much but that's what the listings are.

The only things I have that are worth anything are Earthbound and Suikoden II (and the Mach Pizza air freshener.)

what about obscure christian games?

Attached: IMG_0599.jpg (3960x2944, 2.4M)

>How much do you reckon it's worth / how much did you pay for it?
Hard to say how much it's worth but on Ebay sealed controllers go for about $220+. I payed $30 for it.
>Also my brother had one of them in grey (we still have it) and it looks so much better than the faux-metallic-effect "platinum" in my view
I agree I like the look of the colorful buttons on the simple grey.

Attached: 20190402_111210.jpg (1440x2255, 784K)

Always good to know, good luck in future resells
I need to pony up and just get me a parasite eve at some point. That'll probably be sometime later this year, but i want to make sure i get the version that comes with the Sqaure demo disc, love having those.
same to you man. Ive been doing it so long and know the hobby all to well
It makes me laugh but also get a little sad when i see people get in quick and get out, unless you have the income to manage bulk buys then its better to just be wise and make long term plans, no reason not to and its more fulfilling imo.

Digital isnt killing physical prices sadly
Fuck you.

have a few

Attached: capri sun.jpg (2737x1836, 605K)

>tfw almost full collection of super nes and ps2 games
>tfw girlfriend thinks 100 dollars I spend on twitch was for chaturbate
>tfw girlfriend breaks all my games and punches me over and over
>tfw I was a man and didn't hit her back

I may have lost my amazing collection of games but at least she respects me now. She also doesn't know I have all my xbox 360 games in storage lol.

I got your panic restuarant and lil samson
Fuck you assholes for making yt videos standing in front of your wall of "rare games".

My eyes instantly went to Corry in the house...

Not CIB
Not THAT rare, faggot

Not sure how much they go for, but if I had to list a couple of uncommon games I own off the top of my head (all of them complete with box and whatnot)
>Pokémon Channel
>Fragile Dreams
>Klonoa 2
>Skies of Arcadia Legends
>Space Channel 5 Special Edition

Didnt happen
No one collects that much and doesnt lose their shit.

hard to ignore.

>talks shit about earthbound
>muh little samson

Attached: directed at anon.gif (220x152, 642K)

what's with the aggression? i dont really care for boxes and manuals especially if they're so egregiously expensive compared to the carts. i only really go out of my way for cases and manuals for CD games

Attached: saturn (2).jpg (3046x1840, 635K)

>having a girlfriend thats insecure and doesn't trust you
Should have broken up regardless
Do you watch porn? Does she get triggered by that?

>live in bongland
>visit a weekend car-boot sale
>looking for rare games, maybe just some retro stuff
>can't find anything vidya related from before 2000 besides like 5 gameboy carts
>fucking AVALANCHE of xbox games everywhere instead

Attached: 1550953611456.png (878x510, 882K)

What's the point of getting mad. It's not going to bring it back
She says it's disrespectful to look at porn. She once found my feet folder and almost stabbed me

Ignore it, some shitters just being a sourpuss in the thread. If he's shit posting ignore, if he's actually serious then fuck em, no reason to be so negative

>ohhhhhhh! we definitely bump into each other more than I would imagine happening. it's always a pleasure talking to you though user. i feel more awful now that i can't help you out this exact moment. you'll get the picture though. i have faith in that.

It's probably more often than you realize, but this is the first time I've seen you outside of a Tales thread, as far as I can recall.

Don't feel bad about it though, I wasn't expecting you to be able to do it right now or anything. I can wait, especially since I kept forgetting to bring it up in the first place.

If you're actually being serious it sounds like an extremely unhealthy relationship
Not being ok with porn is fine but if you like it and she doesnt then it sounds like aren't compatible
My ex and my current gf knew/know i watch porn and i was very open and honest about it
It's fine if it makes someone uncomfortable but if there's not compromise to be made then why keep hurting each other?

Faggot wants boxes for cds, but not carts?
Stop collecting asshole
You dont deserve any of it

Yeah I definitely don't out myself too much unless I'm in a tales thread. I've done it a couple of times, as a joke with the amount of Legendia games, and damn did I get attacked. It was a strange, yet funny experience. Sounds good user! I hope it's sooner than later.

>hurr box prices for disc games are the same as cart boxes
Are we in a bait thread?

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Since I live in the US this is probably the rarest game I own. I can't actually play it since I don't have a PAL Xbox or TV.

Attached: 534864-rolling-xbox-front-cover.jpg (800x1132, 168K)

Camera Cafe, Beach Head 2002 and PC Fútbol 2006/7.

I think modern HDTVs don't give a fuck about PAL/NTSC anymore. If your Xbox isn't modded, it'll complain that it's on the wrong region, though.

Car boots are just less organised CEX stores

i wish bongland had proper thrift stores with cool old shit like US does
here it's just a bunch of clothes and that's it

Comfy!

Got this one

Attached: 220px-Ufouria-box-art.jpg (220x300, 35K)

This

Attached: IMG-2483.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

>grading
Im assuming you like ToP though so i guess thats rine

Im a tales of fag, but 60% of the game are shit

Attached: IMG_1490.jpg (3264x2448, 2.2M)

This and Twin Snakes are the only rare ones I own I think.

Attached: project zero 3.jpg (1152x864, 136K)

somebody wanted to sell a graded rule of rose for 2K EUR

The thread is dying but Yea Forums collectthreads like these always make me happy, wish /vr/ was better about them
take it easy bros

you too user.

I've got some stuff lol to bad I'm not home or I'd brag about it with some pics

My precious controller

Attached: 14986B2B-3122-4314-A5C4-42410A138762.jpg (1080x1920, 405K)

The fuck are you talking about? I bought mine for $20 and it's in great condition. If you know anyone stupid enough to buy it for $2000, let me know.

This might seem bizarre to you, but I collect games I actually want to PLAY. Now shut the fuck up, boomer.

Attached: IMG_0555.jpg (1008x756, 234K)

i had a boxed copy of Steel Battalion but because reasons i just have two loose copies now.

Attached: DSCN1400.jpg (1224x918, 672K)

THANKS DOC!

Does this count? I found it for $1 at a pawn shop a couple of weeks ago.

I have a few more I think.

Attached: 20190402_110829.jpg (4032x3024, 3.9M)

>those covers
Just by looking at them you know they are something special.

Is this rare enough?

Attached: D0fWzpjX0AAr81D.jpg (675x1200, 115K)

What are your top 3 Tales games? If you don't answer Symphonia, Rebirth and Xillia 2 I'm going to find and strangle you while wearing MAGA hat.

Destiny
Xillia 2
Symphonia

Ost tier : legendia ( still need to do it )

OK, maybe I won't.
>Destiny
I assume you're talking about PS2 remake. Haven't played that one, only PS1 orig. Combat is different, yes?

I don't have many Tales games, but I do have a nearly full collection of Dragon Quest games.

Nah og destiny , so much soul in this game
I really want to do the remake one but my ps2 isn’t modded

Those are all tales of game, i have those on ps4 and switch just not on the photo
Feels good to have a series completed

Now that I think about it, Cross Ange tr on the Vita, with the limited time theme as well. I mean, how many people possibly paid for a physical copy of a niche, untranslated PS Vita exclusive in 2015?

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Cross_Ange_18_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[F87383B5].mkv_snapshot_08.01_[2015.08.19_21.28.09 (1280x720, 79K)

lmao.
>A lot
>Well under the original MSRP
Although the game is garbage and shouldn't be sold for more than a few dollars, under MSRP is never a lot.

Hey I've got that too, its in pretty good condition. Has the game and the expansion thing boxed.
I dont have an X-Box to play it on

Attached: IMG_20190402_202415.jpg (2016x1512, 901K)

Strong feelings of underage faggot from this setup. No adult owns a maga hat, toys, or plush.

No, no they do not.

Nintendo treats whatever the latest gen is as the only Pokemon game that exists.

an xbox don't cost all that much, get on that.

hell there even is a dedicated xlink kai group that play online together though i never got around to setting it up for that outside of soft modding.

Do sealed copies of space channel 5 part 1 & 2 count on dreamcast count?

live a little user.

Attached: battlestationnew.jpg (4128x2322, 615K)

I have Trump hoodie.
No toys (unless you count consoles as toys) and/or plushie, though.

>I don't have many Tales games, but I do have a nearly full collection of Dragon Quest games.
aww yiss I'm working on that myself

Pal version of Persona 3 FES is quite rare

Attached: DC.jpg (950x713, 246K)

Attached: P1000345.jpg (750x563, 182K)

nice collection with a few rare gems.

>lol fagot all those GH worthless

I play games to play games, but a few rare ones are in there somewhere...

Attached: PS1NUM2.jpg (950x713, 383K)

What are the rarest games there? I have a couple of them myself.

other angle

Attached: PS1NUM1.jpg (950x713, 351K)

I don't know if I have anything rare. I have maybe 60 nes games and a Japanese copy of Pokemon Green I picked up while overseas, but I wouldn't say any of that is rare. Unfortunately the nes collection I inherited is missing some classics but I plan to work on that. Has all 3 castlevanias though.

Based and GH pilled.

Don't want to sound like a weirdo, but can you post 1 or 2 pics of your room? I have a feeling it's really comfy. I like the green walls.

Tech Romancer
Gunbird 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (not necessarily rare, but, valueable still to a lot of people)
Project Justice
Sword of the Berserk (not really rare, but like Earthbound, not too many people selling it these days)

great collection

Heres my dusty shelf collection.
I've got a Metal Gear Solid Limited Edition Premium Package with a sealed MGS1 artbook too. Aswell as 2 MGS Woolworths exclusive PS1 memory cards.
The Legend of Dragoon WAS mint, I got it off of eBay and I heard it being put through the letter box with a loud crunch sound. Open it up and the back of the jewerl case was cracked. ;_;

Thanks for the tip. One day I'll unbox it, put on a Char Aznable cosplay and play it.

Attached: IMG_20190108_211601.jpg (1343x2235, 1.21M)

Some rare Famicom i own

Attached: famicom_games.jpg (1296x968, 438K)

my dad was a computer programmer and used to make me OC adventure games on the commodore 64 using what was the equivalent of RPG maker at the time. I don't think a game can get more rare than that.

Attached: Adventure_construction_set.jpg (306x325, 27K)

marvel vs capcom 2
gunbird 2
power stone 2
project justice
tech romancer

are the big ones, the others float around 50-75; most dreamcast games can be pretty pricey.

>wrapping the cord around the controller
Don't do this, kids.

Old picture taken on a shitty camera, of my Super Famicom collection...couple of rares in there.

Attached: super_famicom_collection.jpg (2592x1936, 1.54M)

The closest thing I have is Xenoblade 1

I see. Of the games you two listed, I only own Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Gunbird 2 and Power Stone 2.

I really wish I had bought more Dreamcast games back in the day. Project Justice would be nice to own, since I have a lot of love for Rival Schools.

What is the superior way to store it?
Dont feel too bad for the PS1 controller though, its the old one without analogue.

Wrap the cord around your hand, secure it with a twist-tie, and lay it beside the controller.

Attached: nes_stuff.jpg (2592x1936, 1.79M)

>shatterhand

my nigger

>Faxanadu
Fuck man. I haven't thought about that game in a decade. It was a blast when I was little.

You aren't going to like what the series has become since then.

Attached: 623184_front.jpg (640x798, 123K)

Attached: m.gif (600x337, 131K)

How can a game be rare if you can make infinite copies of it at any time?

Not pictured is my PS2 copy of 8 I lent my younger brother, the 3DS remakes of 7 & 8, along with 5, and 9 on DS. Will buy 11 on Switch when it releases.
Didn't even realize it was an ongoing series of games.

Attached: IMG_20190402_151154245~2.jpg (3630x2613, 2.38M)

Attached: IMG_20190402_221224.jpg (1840x3280, 1.23M)

Some people won't settle for automation.

Also - the boxes and instruction manuals in many ways themselves are worth more than the actual cartridge/disc.

Attached: IMG_20190402_221147.jpg (3280x1840, 1.39M)

I see you are a man of culture...

Faxanadu was actually the fifth game in the series. If I recall correctly, only four titles came out in the west:

- Dragon Slayer IV, which was renamed Legacy of the Wizard in the west, which was the game prior to Fanxanadu

- Fanxanadu, as you know.

- Xanadu Next, a game originally released on the NGage of all things. Its PC port was eventually released over here as well, but that took eleven years.

- Tokyo Xanadu, as pictured.

Tokyo Xanadu was the first new game in the series since the NGage game. It's also the only game to not take place in a medieval fantasy setting.

They really must have wanted the Persona crowd or something.

Attached: Legacy_of_The_Wizard_Coverart-4.jpg (1090x680, 121K)

not even sure if Faxanadu is even the first game in the series as the name is short for:

Famicom Xanadu

rarest to find but not my most expensive game has got to be ALF for sega master system, it is a serious pain in the ass to find a copy but generally they don't go for crazy money when you do find one.

Attached: 2012-12-11 16-33-15.991.jpg (640x360, 180K)

I just like JRPGs a lot.
Got Greatest Hits versions of FF Origins, Chronicles, Anthology, 7, 8, 9, and Tactics for PS1 as well. Picked up Chrono Cross to go with the Trigger port on Chronicles. Also got Xenogears and all 3 Xenosagas to go with the 3 Blade games.
Shit really? I never knew. I just played my dad's copy on his NES when I was really little. I don't think I ever even beat it before.

I own this. It's getting close to $200.

Attached: T2vgGAT.jpg (960x1280, 229K)

beautiful n64 boxes

Also here are some recent yard sale finds. Einhander is worth $100. Also found Tomba 2 not pictured.

Attached: rJSoqOl.jpg (1280x960, 243K)

Does this game count? I own this.

Attached: BK1-product1.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Attached: manhunt.jpg (899x837, 48K)

for some reason this is rare, and i have it.

Attached: Thumb_3_Ninjas_Kick_Back.jpg (266x165, 7K)

>check ebay
>23.50
SHIT! wtf i hated that game too. My brother bought it before even owning a 360 and we had for a solid 5 months before we got one.

I've got some games, sold a bunch too. Let me know if anyones interested and i'll post mine

I found a big box DOS copy of doom 2 for £5 at one before.
Don't even own an old enough pc to play it but I think it was worth the purchase anyway just as a collection thing.

Not sure if its rare or expenaive but JSRF standalone is pretty uncommon. For some reason this pinball is expensive and 1 & 2 PLUS is pretty rare.

My others would have to be SteelBatallion green button and Path of Radiance.

Attached: 20190402_155512(0).jpg (3264x2448, 2.4M)

We do, they're called charity shops.

I saw 1&2 PLUS at a used game store the other day for around $80 I think. Never played the games before but if I wanted to get into them would that be a fair price for the games?

>$80
If true, should of bought it. More than likely it was the normal version. PLUS goes for 150 -200.

Attached: STG collection.jpg (4000x3000, 3.52M)

lsd and its the only rare thing i got.