Resident Evil 2

>Resident Evil 2
>Devil May Cry 5
>Risk of Rain 2
>Sekiro

Is this the best year for videogames since 2011?

Attached: dant.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

>Resident Evil 2
Modernized garbage that is worse than the original game
>Devil May Cry 5
Other modernized garbage with zoomer music, hallway level design and no variation. Also cucked by censorship
>Risk of Rain 2
Worse than the original in every way
>Sekiro
Boring YOOOO garbage with "git gud xd" mentality even though the game itself is literally just swing swing and press circle when you fill the boss "health"parrybar

Don't even (You) me

Sekiro isnt all that great really, and Risk of Rain 2 isnt out of early access yet, but the other two are god tier and the MHW expansion might make it amazing so sure

I've really enjoyed myself so far. That is in contrast with other years in which there was hardly anything that grabbed my attention.

Next year is probably going to be a good one too, but 2021 is most likely going to be the year of the tech demo for the new consoles.

It really is a great year for Jap games, literally every Jap game released this year was great.(except KH3)

2011 was fucking terrible nigga, it has Dark Souls and that was it

>Also cucked by censorship
The PC version isn't censored and guess what.
You see nothing anyway.
>Worse than the original in every way
Also not even remotely finished.
>Boring YOOOO garbage with "git gud xd" mentality even though the game itself is literally just swing swing and press circle when you fill the boss "health"parrybar
Shows you didn't play the game. Continual swinging will get punished. Pressing Circle dash or is held to run and the mentality behind the game isn't git gud but instead Learn the fucking controls you lazy shit.

Why would you even bother replying to bait, retard?

Goddamn do I love dmc 5

Attached: 1553733688037.jpg (1931x2145, 1.44M)

You didn't even post the GOTY

Attached: e53[1].gif (700x682, 1.39M)

I'm bored.

What a shit fucking year

I understand.

Imagine being this hivemind

Are you fucking illiterate?

Sorry I've seen this RE2/DMC5/Sekiro list so many times I skimmed, I didn't know OP actually put it in. Too tired to shitpost, been up all night playing Risky 2

Attached: 1554194473234.webm (600x340, 2.86M)

that's some expert photography

best one since 2004

>Don't even (You) me

Attached: 1551629869207.jpg (573x436, 73K)

personally i think KH3 was at least decent, story wise anyway. gameplay id say wait for the final mix and critical mode to come out so people can get the full berth of what is possible with it, other than that its fun

>No Ace Combat 7

Attached: 1522597186451.jpg (630x630, 72K)

DMC5
KH3
RE2
SEKIRO
MKXI
CTR
FE 3 HOUSES
ASTRAL CHAIN
MAKER 2
CYBERPUNK 2077
FUCKING GEN 8
AC
LM3

It doesnt get better than this.

>FE 3 HOUSES
>it doesn't get better than this
user, please

Attached: 1551595575240.jpg (700x476, 348K)