DMC5 on PS4 uncensored but only in USA

Can anyone explain this shit to me? California forced censorship with a patch but now it's removed with another patch but not for EU version of the game. Shouldn't it be US version since they forced censorship in the first place? Is this some kind of discrimination or something?

Attached: photo_2019-04-02_22-01-36.jpg (1008x514, 73K)

Yurocucks are slaves to their american masters

if anything we're not the ones who go crazy for a nipple on tv

pegi paperwork is probably just too expensive

most sensible answer, europeans love their obnoxious red tape

Too late, already got the pc version.

Nice

oi you got a loicense for those naked buttocks

This shit is fucking retarded. Im U.S. but this still activates my OCD. Just make it all uncensored everywhere. For fucks sake. Theres literally no reason to cover up some butt crack. Fuck.

PC version was censored for me in the States. I had to edit the ini to get rid of it.

It worked on my machine

Well, I mean, good...it's a chink in sony's armor, but at the same time, it's something that never should have had to happen to begin with...

I see naked butts on tv commercials ffs and it's not considered strange for a woman to show her tits in a crowded beach fuck you americans

Lady's scene is "censored" everywhere. Only Trish was actually censored and only on western PS4 versions. And now only in EU version apparently.

Attached: 1552157200026.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Buy American. MAGA.😾

>Wesley Yin-Poole

Attached: wesley yin-poole professional hypocrite.png (1062x1158, 171K)

ARTICLE 13 WINS BBY

eurogamer is really the worst of 'game sites' their hypocricy is outstanding. Docking heavy points to DETROIT because some female cried about a 'sexual workplace', like htat has anything to do with anything.

Those faggots even docked points to resi 5 because YOU KILL BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA OMG.

I hate gamergate but I hate EG slightly more even still.

Article 13 perhaps?

Lady scene wasn't censored on xbone. I can confirm

>americans can't get the one piece tiddy hot springs mission but euros can
>euros can't get the Lady butt but americans can
Who was in the wrong here?

Don't lie, user. It has and always had lens flare in every version.

>I hate gamergate but I hate EG slightly more even still.
Based enlightened centrist bro. Picking sides is for tools. Only intelligent individuals like us are above plebeian squabbling.

>le article 13
article 13 is a meme, same as every other "THIS LAW WILL DESTROY THE INTERNET!!1!!!!!!!!!11" bullshit that came before. I fucking hate the eu but they're not the reason that some ass didn't get uncensored in a video game

>/pol/ memes
zoomer alert