Star Wars the mediocre mmo

Anyone on Yea Forums play this? I haven’t played in 5ish years and figured I’d try it again. Still part of the old /vg/ guild.

So far not a bad single player experience.

Attached: 2F3CB661-3BAB-49D8-8642-8869E43AF4C2.jpg (1200x675, 165K)

don't it's bad
Play Galaxies if you want a better MMO

I'll come back when they bring back Kira, the only character still alive worth caring about.

>playing mmos

Attached: wwts.jpg (640x431, 72K)

I started again recently. Playing it like a single player game and really enjoying it. Imperial Agent story is pretty fun.

I play this too, SWG Legends is the shit. About to hit 90 with my medic

What class should I play after Agent? I've only ever finished Sith Warrior before.

Attached: 1539734268884.gif (317x317, 3.93M)

Personally i liked BH most, played him like Clint Eastwood crossed with Chigurh from no country for old men.

Inquisitor if you want to go full Sheev and have a good time with [shock] options galore.

Attached: Sheev.gif (600x255, 3.67M)

beats dying in droves

>the best part of the game is ignoring that it's an mmo and just doing the class/story missions

wew

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2018.07.13 - 01.40.39.23.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

As sad it sounds, this is the closest thing to Kotor 3 we'll get. I'm enjoying it for what it is. I caved and subscribed, begrudgingly. Theyre pretty slim with their ftp restrictions, you can't even hide your helmet without paying ffs

is Galaxies any good? is the emulator still up and can I play it mostly single player?

Yeah it isn't bad if you sub for just a month. You can usually bust out a single class story plus all the expansions in that time. The f2p is so bad it may as well not even exist.

Attached: Star Wars The Old Republic Screenshot 2017.11.06 - 20.25.04.99.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

bumps :c♨️

It is very much a "true" sandbox MMO where making adventures with friends is most of the fun. But the Emu is in the "Late stages" so there are ghost towns galore with crafting pretty much 100%ed and the "official" release is around the corner(likely a year or two if lucky) so no one is doing much.

class stories are okay everything else is garbage

I want to marry and impregnate a Chiss

Warrior and Agent are the best storylines so you're tapped out in that department. Consular plot gets a lot of flack but I honestly really enjoyed it. Trooper has some fucking great moments as well if you play it all "whatever it takes for the good of the Republic" approach.

Sony and Disney's missing a real opportunity here not bringing back Classic SWG.

The current MMO craze is "we want the old games back". If SWG was brought back to life that'd be perfect.

I enjoyed the class stories for what they are.
Shadow of Revan and KoTF/ET brought more content but fucked the story (I'm gonna admit that I liked some parts, though), haven't touched the game after that.

Attached: Agent Hitler, FBI.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

I only play it when a new expansion drops, its good for single play story though