Reconnecting to live (ranked) game

>reconnecting to live (ranked) game....

Attached: 1554131958052.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/hair-loss-and-testosterone#treatments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"SON PAUSE THAT GAME AND COME EAT WITH US"

Attached: 1554131106209.png (662x478, 22K)

Why do you guys feel pity for him? He looks like the kind of guy who unironically watches WWE, drinks some beers with his remaining friends and only talks about "the good ol days" of highschool despite those being a couple decades ago by this point. Not to mention he's fat, bald (sign of bad testosterone), and has an onions chin.

Or does that hit too close to home for you lot?

>haha, sorry son I tripped on the ethernet cable, I hope that did'nt disrupt anything!

Attached: 1552709050693.jpg (73x125, 2K)

i'm 20, if anything that guy probably regrets having children so late in adulthood, iirc 20-30 is the best time to have healthy kids

also no I don't feel that much pity in comparison to amusement

Attached: 1553884999938.jpg (184x176, 4K)

>iirc 20-30 is the best time to have healthy kids

For women,men can safely have kids even if they are 40.

i'd rather not play with chance, plus i have kids in my 20-30s ill at least be able to rough it out with him/her when i'm still physically able

the only problem being my parents thinking dating is as easy as it was for them

Attached: tumblr_pebwdu0vMm1s0rdxpo1_500.jpg (500x500, 69K)

if i*

No, men can't. Espesially if man has smoked in his life his sperm cells become unhealthy. Also, kids don't respect a old man as a father and become school shooters.

20-30 is average range, HOWEVER in todays world it's really not worth it. Kids are expensive and you basically have no life if you proceed right into baby making.

Attached: 1526269136506.gif (337x339, 67K)

Imagine that you are stuck between hundreds of thousands of years of instinct of white male to take care of your progeny and said progeny being a fucking tranny.

You see that your kid is a complete, abject failure and genetic mistake, yet your deepest fatherly instinct demand you protect it instead of murdering the abomination in cold blood.

You are fighting, a constant, unending war with yourself, and every single time you put your eyes on your kid it ignites anew. There is a reason he makes effort to look away

>basically have no life
Are you pretending men have a life apart from sitting at computer all day?

The total lack of facial expression is scary

>Also, kids don't respect a old man as a father and become school shooters

Yea Forums's Random quote of the day

It can't be hard for your parents to imagine that, I wager.

It's a completely still mask, to hide the sadness, shame, fear and anger boiling underneath.

well to be fair it is a whole 'lizard part of brain vs the rest" kind of thing, his son can still be a accomplished person, but that whole 'passing down the genes' thing will always be in your mind, and the people that look at his son

You kinda have to, governments are shitting their pants and you really don't want to be old and alone, that is a truly cruel fate.

Attached: 1554138791852.jpg (800x853, 266K)

>bald (sign of bad testosterone)
balding is caused by testosterone

If he was good father and showed men can be good people his son wouldn't be a tranny. Instead he's fat shit in a hawaii shirt who doesn't shave. He's not a role model.

oh no, a triggered tranny.

Hope you join the 40% asap

While good fatherhood is indeed important there are other factors at play.

You're not a woman and never will be

You have to be really stupid and egotistical to want kids in the 21st century. There's nothing to teach or pass on, you're bringing a kid in that's going to die to nuclear war before they're 18 just so you can wipe your brow and say "I did it" and show off your shitty kid to your friends like a product.

Attached: 1455091163819.gif (540x540, 239K)

Must be nice having the internet educate you to make up for your own stupidity

>server instantly kicks off anyone off it if even a single person says a banned word in the text chat
Heh. Finally a great timing to use my NIGGER-word pass.

Attached: 1537232679093.jpg (349x384, 48K)

How late is too late for a woman to have a child do you think?

I say this because my girlfriend is a bit older than me (26 and she's 31) and I'm not going to be ready have a child for a good while because I need to figure out if she's the one and I also need to get my shit together. My mum had me at 35 and I turned out okay I think

Attached: 1479644508178.jpg (900x948, 111K)

alot of these trends could be explained as children being born to parents in their late 30s-40s tbqh

Attached: 1554135018813.jpg (2102x3586, 1.37M)

>say anything Yea Forums doesnt agree with
>REEEE TRANNY REEEEE
The man is a failure, his kid is a dead end. It's no wonder you can relate with both.

>lists pitiful things
>"Why do you guys feel pity for him?"

Attached: 1547891576406.jpg (638x1000, 57K)

>My mum had me at 35 and I turned out okay I think

Attached: 1539383452308.jpg (368x368, 25K)

16-20 is prime time, 30 is still fine but cutting close. 35+ risk of disease like autism and Down Syndrome skyrocket. I know for downs it goes from 1/2000 to 1/11 around 40 years old.

Disgust is not pity, he has bad genetics, made bad life choices, and never should've had a kid.

you will never be a woman.

30-35 is the near end, mum had me at 34 and dad at 43~ i think, probably why i'm halfway between a normalfag and an autist

I mean, maybe if you live in america, but I do think I'd like to have a kid with a woman if she's also into stuff I like (STEM, philosophy, zero books etc.)

I'm just abit stubborn on the whole kids thing, so I won't date trans girls

Attached: 1554138425419.jpg (619x767, 50K)

>I turned out okay I think
Well, you're here aren't you?

Never said I wanted to be one or was one. I like being a man, but stay seething.

Attached: 1438318409440.jpg (151x210, 20K)

You literally just came into the thread, and made up a bunch of shit.
Most people feel bad for him because knowledgeable people know being a tranny is statistically not a good thing for a person.

well, Yea Forums is preferable to have to perform procedures that ultimately, do not leave you satisfied with the results

Attached: 1553948784409.jpg (500x575, 50K)

>he can't sympathise with a failure

Baldness is caused by testosterone. People take DHT blockers so that they can stop going bald.

Are you stupid? Once the nukes fly, it's over. Nowhere will be safe.
Neither is bad genes and being a shitty numale cuck. His kid wasn't born a tranny, he let it happen.

Clown world

Attached: 1552699863342.jpg (1024x784, 116K)

>drinks some beers with his remaining friends and only talks about "the good ol days" of highschool despite those being a couple decades ago by this point

if that ain't me

>that image
MENTAL BLOCK ACTIVATED. THE REASON FOR ALL OF THIS IS THE JEWS. THERE ARE ONLY TWO IMAGES PER LINE. BOTH PARENTS ARE UPSET. IF I HAVE THE BAD THOUGHTS SHE'LL PUNISH ME.

Well there's nothing he can do about his looks so that is surely worthy of pity. As for ugly people not reproducing, I guarantee that 1) you have some people you admire who aren't good looking (probably a trumpfag) and 2) are probably average at best yourself, let's see your pic.

he doesnt look like that at all, he looks like an "open minded progressive" dad

In 100 years this will all be considered normal.
Screencap this post, you'll see

I don't think you understand, there are countries right now developing railguns and other aabm systems, hell THAAD is a thing, nuclear war isn't happening anytime soon (beyond an american civil war lul)

also, to everyone else about test and baldness:

>There is some evidence of a link between baldness and prostate cancer and other diseases. Harvard Medical School reports that men with vertex baldness have 1.5 times more of a risk of developing prostate cancer than men without bald spots. The risk of coronary artery disease is also more than 23 percent higher in men with vertex bald spots. Investigations are ongoing as to whether there is a link between DHT levels and metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and other health conditions

>There are a lot of myths out there about balding men. One of them is that men with MPB are more virile and have higher levels of testosterone. This isn’t necessarily the case. Men with MPB may actually have lower circulating levels of testosterone but higher levels of the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. Alternately, you may simply have genes that give you hair follicles that are highly sensitive to testosterone or DHT.

healthline.com/health/hair-loss-and-testosterone#treatments

>Every bad thing a person does is entirely because of their parents and no other outside factors whatsoever
I wish I could be this simple-minded. Must make things a whole lot easier. At least from point of view

Almost all school shooters are caused by having a too old father. Their passivity, laziness and not wanting to take part in their son's modern hobbies causes sons to start seeking attention with violent outbursts.

Not only are you telling me than trans people will be normal but also that I'll have to suffer through it for 100 more years as an immortal? Fuck that, I'm not screencapping shit.

what is the source video of this?

Attached: 1397601693798.jpg (192x262, 5K)

Yes, kids take after their parents. Bad parents equate to bad children and bad children turn into bad adults and continue the cycle if they breed. It's the dads fault his kid is a shitty trans.