Halo is coming on Switch and not just PC

Halo is coming on Switch and not just PC.
Ohnonononononono

Attached: halo.png (1137x640, 855K)

this shop is actually pretty impressive, believable if you know nothing about video games

>happy april fools written at the bottom
Figures an OH NO NO NO NO poster is retarded

I would absolutely buy that

These gags don't really work when you pick a game that the Switch obviously couldn't run. You have to be realistic, like a port of a currently PC exclusive pixel indieshit game. Something the Switch MAYBE could run.

This. Would hack my current switch and pre order this.

they're ALL 360 games except for H2 anniversary. Switch could run it.

Fuck, I’d buy another switch just for that design.
Why are 3rd party/fan designs for switch so much better than actual ones?
Compare pic related to the actual splatoon pro controller.
You’d think designing this shit would be the one thing Nintendo can’t fuck up after how great the 3DS ones were.

Attached: CC2A065A-A69E-48AE-B03C-A00D721D136E.jpg (300x254, 16K)

He's just shitposting.

Halo Anniversary is an 8 year old game that was made using Reach assets. Why wouldn't the Switch be able to run that?

>Halo is coming on Switch and not just PC.
so?

this is gay and retarded but i would waste money and buy one and let it collect dust to help fill a void left by my childhood.

It's just a Switch, dude. It's generous to even call it a current gen console.

That looks awful.

I love everything about this, especially the joycons. Compare it to the smash special edition, what a joke

I hope this doesn’t happen because Xbox/Windows will get jack-shit in return. No way Nintendo will ever put any of their exclusives on another platform.

what does full game download mean?

Obviously fake, but that console looks dope as fuck

I don't know why people are so excited over this. Halo MCC was the only good Halo.

>Ohnonononononono

Why?
I play on PC, not switch. I don't see the problem?

Even if this was true, what would the problem be? You gotta be a special kind of autist to get upset that people play videogames on a different system than you.
Literally the only time that matters is if your friends are on a different console so you can't do multiplayer, but seeing as you all don't have those that shouldn't be an issue.

Like you know anything about video games