Why do developers force multiplayer games even for story mode nowadays?

Why do developers force multiplayer games even for story mode nowadays?

Attached: DyuFIj-V4AApN0X.jpg (1290x1288, 129K)

Wow, that image is powerful...

Makes more money. People are less likely to trade in games with multiplayer (also the reason for bloated AAA sandboxes) and loot boxes have more "value" for multiplayer.

anti-piracy measure

Money. Online multiplayer has been a thing for years.

These sum it up.

This image is strangely accurate.

for women

yes

Tranny

When will incel's learn that unwanted attention from thirsty guys like is actually extremely fucking annoying.

There is nothing wrong with being alone.

Attached: 155347282732.png (500x400, 416K)

I'm sorry, what are you saying?

It's annoying because you like being economically raped by your friend.

>even for story mode
Some examples? And I mean FORCED multiplayer. Not like multiplayer can do the whole thing with you, like Dead Island or Path of Exile.

You can absolutely guarantee that they wouldn't prefer to receive no attention at all, which is the male flipside of this.

I hate this image. You don't need to accept fucking bottom level trash as company if you're feeling alone.
Do you dweebs ERP with gay nigger bronies because you get lonely? Fuck no

>Take all their attention and then pretend like they don't exist
>A-ANOYING
user, it's called being an attentionwhore. If a person genuinely finds the constant "unwanted" attention annoying, they'll just fucking say so.

>Do you dweebs ERP with gay nigger bronies because you get lonely?
Sometimes, yes.

None of those people look ugly though.

If women just accepted every guy our species would become genetically retarded.
Vega is right, only attractive people should be breeding.

Attached: Vega.jpg (800x498, 65K)

Okay but you don't.

Holy fuck, Yea Forums, how do I deal with a pimple right fucking above my lip? It's driving me insane.

Who said anything about looks?

>nowadays
Holy fuck were you even around for Bioshock 2?

The goal of women is to get the most male attention because that means finding the best partner. When it becomes "annoying" is when non-of the males are viable in which the girl has to sick other men to get them to fuck off because they don't want to risk getting raped.

It's a contradiction, but women WANT attention but don't like attention from certain males, this disdain is merely made worse in this modern era because women can needlessly fuck over a mans life to make a point about him not being worthy.

Stop being ugly then

I mean, it already is. Look at Africa and the Americas.

How bad is it?
>has white shit showing
Pop it with a tissue and wash it. If that shit gets on your face it'll grow more
>is just a skin lump with no whitehead
Let it be. If you force it to break the skin you'll just have a big scab on your face for days.

And general advice: wash your fucking face every day you pig

Most of the attractive people I know are fucking insufferable and I'd rather hang out with a knife in my gut then them

its just a marketing scheme. after the game is completed there’s hours of multiplayer etc.

multiplayer is the laziest shit when it comes to games. it just over inflates the time played on the game to grant the illusion of a better game.

Well that's because africa breeds purely through rape.

because playing a shitty game is much more bearable with a friend
so for normalfags think of a 3/10 game as a 7-8/10

Attached: multi.jpg (720x695, 47K)

women only want attention from chads.

sorry beta cucks

Not what the image is about. If people are actively attempting to socially engage with you, you aren't fucking lonely. The image isn't saying you should "settle" or anything like that. You should be thankful just for people to give half a shit about you. You're just as dumb and lacking perspective as the woman in that image.

it's not even that bad nowadays. decade ago every fucking game had shitty multiplayer mode. no matter what it was. it just had to be there.