Am I alone in thinking that this was kinda shit?

Am I alone in thinking that this was kinda shit?

Attached: 220px-Resident_Evil_7_cover_art[1].jpg (220x325, 30K)

I don't know user, do you even prefer 5 and 6 over 7?

>kinda shit
>kinda
Not my Resident Evil!

Well it's better than 6 but that's not saying much.
I had more fun with 5.

No...but you and the ones that find RE7 shitty are wrong and retarded.

Attached: images (8).jpg (250x250, 9K)

amazing game, stands among the best of 2017 and the best in the re series

I mean the graphics and atmosphere and level design and story are fine but the game plays like shit.

For me its in that "alright game if you pretend it's not a part of the series" bracket as it wasn't very RE at all more like the Louisiana Black Goo Massacre. It's further hurt but the lack of enemy variety and some pretty bland/uninteresting environments. I personally got a lot more enjoyment out of RE4/5/Rev/Rev2 and REmake 2.

unbased and blue pilled

What's wrong with the gameplay?

It's the typical survival horror "your character is a cripple" bullshit where you can't aim for shit and you're constantly jogging lightly away from certain death.

it had it's ups and downs, but it's the first one I thought was fairly good since 4.

No.

I liked it more than REmake2.

RE4 was the series' swan song. They put out a game to beat all games, then proceded to phone it in for the rest of their days. Don't bother buying the next one either, it will be more of the same

I thought it was a return to form after the shit show that was 5/6. It was definitely held back in scope by the Vr features but still a good time and Jack was great.

Jack is good as a character but having him as an opponent sucked the fun out of the game. All his encounters in the house are trial and error bullshit where you have to die 5 times before figuring out how to beat him.

lmao stick to fortnite

Attached: D0SkNQ1X0AE87Qd.jpg (567x567, 36K)

>MOOOOOMY THIS GAME IS TOO HARD

I 1000G'd the damn thing, just saying it wasn't fun. Seethe harder, faggots.

yeah and you're wrong. cope.

Attached: feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

STOP posting that pic

>All his encounters in the house are trial and error bullshit
what are you even talking about? the only bullshit about him in the house is that he can teleport every once in awhile to another wing of the house if he roams too far away.

I enjoyed it. Then again the only RE game I really dont care for is 6.

I didn't like 6 and most of the side games besides outbreak files and CV. I think everything else is good at the least, but there are some big gaps in quality.

Guess so, user

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-125228.png (1080x2160, 247K)

Fuck you pig I'll post what I want when j want
Just cuz I have a fsggy for fetich don't mean you can talk shit ok bitch???

RE7 is an underrated 10/10 camp masterpiece. There is no game like it. There is no other game where a massive black abomination says to his daughter, "get back to the house. I will deal with you later," like he's going to give her a sitdown.

People seem to miss what makes RE7 the best in the series and that's why it'll remain a cult classic.

I too, am a fan of racoon city

You're a huge faggot holy shit

REVII is babby's first survival horror.

I'm talking about how he counters everything you do. Get in the car? He pulls you out of it. Don't get in the car? He gets in and fucks you up with it. Try to run away from him and fight him from afar? Oh somehow he was right behind you the whole time. Oh I did enough damage and he is on his knee and stunned, time to go in close and fuck him with the chainsaw. Whoops, he can still attack me from his stunned position.

NOT.
FUN.

nice meme argument.

I'm getting REmake Origins Collection in the mail tomorrow so I'll be able to judge all the numbered games in the series except 5 and 6. I have a feeling RE1 might top 7, but I said that about 4 too.

RE7 is just a unique experience. Best one in the series so far, but I also think MGS3 is the best game ever made.

It keeps the tension up Jack was suppose to feel powerful as for the car when I got in he just kinda killed himself by running into a beam or something? He Is easy to exploit once you know he won’t go in save rooms

git gud

>I too, am a fan of racoon city
you mean ORC?

>Get in the car? He pulls you out of it
dude you can run him over with it. you just got fucked on your timing.

yeah of course you're gonna fuck up your timing the first few times you play it, hense the trial and error bullshit.

I think it's incredible
It gave us a new story and a first person view and everything gained detail and atmosphere especially in VR
The cassette tape thing was very well executed and there were references from the old games like the shotgun on the wall

Attached: 418370_20170126043522_1.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>hense the trial and error bullshit.
I did it on my first try. it wasn't that bad, and I was panicking and running around the room. I also downed him later in house so I could roam freely.

>babby's first

>Trophy/achievement hunting a game you didn't like
What kind of retard does this?

Eh, a shitty outlast clone with guns. It's not even scary the second time because just like all the modern horror movies/games, they rely entirely on the suprise effect,

>outlast clone
you forgot to mention walking sim for my shitposting bingo card.

It was a VR playtest. If you didn't play it in VR, you didn't get to enjoy the full experience of the game

I'd rather play it at high graphical fidelity myself.

Attached: RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard 2_16_2019 9_44_58 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 640K)

I wanted to like it, kept trying to.
Second playthrough was kinda nice with the Albert-01R

Another shitposter who doesn't understand the game. That's why it will remain a 10/10 cult classic filled with quotable lines and over-the-top moments. It's an unbelievably wild game. You get your hand cut off by your estranged lover with a chainsaw and with one hand you find a gun which you stun her with when she croaks out, "I love you," and then a crazy hillbilly knocks you out and says, "welcome to the family, son," as if you're another crazy person who's along for the ride.

Then you find out after you get your leg cut off that pouring liquid can reattach limbs._. And way more crazy lunatic moments. These moments can make you laugh at how over-the-top they are as long as you're not frightened.

It's just lunacy. And it's a masterpiece of horror camp. 10/10

>"game is good because it's le crazy"
do you have something to say about the frikkin gameplay? what you thought about the cutscenes is irrelevant.

The gameplay is classic survival horror. There's not much to say about it. Again, it'll be a cult classic. It's filled with homages to horror the way MGS3 is an homage to 60s spy thrillers. RE7 is very meta and acknowledges its lunacy. It's certainly the most memorable horror game ever made. Everyone seems to like Outlast and that was just a glorified walking simulator. Were there even any puzzles in it?

Only a few people will understand RE7. Particularly those who like Evil Dead and Drag Me to Hell.

Dude I respect that you liked it but you keep treating it as a movie. I agree that it is memorable but slogging your way from unskippable cutscene to unskippable cutscene just stops being interesting after a while. The game's frikkin prologue becomes unbearable after you've seen it twice.

I enjoyed it more than any of the previous RE games.

>BEST RE THREAD
GET IN HERE, SON

Attached: groovyjack.jpg (520x483, 63K)

GET YO ASS BACK TO THE HOUSE. I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER

REmake>REmake2>RE1>RE7>RE3>RE4>RE2>RE0

Attached: jill_sandwich.jpg (320x281, 16K)