Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GP5fJUjgu6w
mobile.twitter.com/ParagonX9_/status/1112839142331879424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls buff g&w

>putting out an update right before a major content update

I think we all know who needs a buff the most

Attached: 1553212129370.png (334x334, 100K)

I guess I have get to editing my clips then.

Nothing major will happen

They need to fix his recovery and his side b. I'd be more than fine with just the latter, as it would help with the former.

Not being able to regen your side b after a clash is horrifically bad.

DATAMINING RISE UP!!

MAKE RIDLEY HEAVIER

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (405x414, 181K)

Give us more stuff to datamine. I'm thirsty for new info

When's it dropping?

Sometimes i think Sakurai is pulling this waiting game crap out of spite, not to mention he wants to make it as clear as possible that the 5 DLC packs will be the only ones and that theres no way they will accomplish the 'all release on feb 2020' promise.

Mac is for bullying

Attached: Falcon Nair String.webm (600x600, 2.15M)

so many other characters can side b again after being hit. Makes zero sense to further punish the worst recovery in the game by nerfing it more

he is so fucking bad it hurts

>bugfixing stuff NOW
why

When's Melee?

>haven't played since RE2/DMC5/Sekiro started eating up all my time
Did the meta evolve at all during these months?

I doubt it, unfortunately. Nintendo started covering up traces of future content with 2.0.0, so I wouldn't expect anything new yet here.

He'll never be good because his gimmick sucks in a game where aerials and recovery is also part of being good.

Not much has changed, really. If you missed the consensus on Plant: It's pretty bad, possibly one of the worst characters in the game.

No. Also haven't been playing. Nintendo is great at sabotaging their online games except maybe Splatoon.

This, they even went backwards and covered up and removed things that normally could've been mined. Real sad boy hours.

People are/were calling Dorf high tier because Nairo reverse swept light after pulling him out a few weeks ago. That's about it

>LAST SMASH UPDATE BEFORE 3.0
What if they announce 2.0.3 in the middle of the month? My money's on 3.0 coming out near the end of April, around the same time as the next Persona infodump. That's plenty of time to put out another minor update like this.

Attached: wikipedian_protester.jpg (600x600, 38K)

2.0.2 will be like 2.0.1, nobody will be buffed/nerfed. This is likely some pre-prep for 3.0.0

Read

Please buff Samus and end my suffering.

It'll be a bug fix
and the online will still not be fixed

He'll never get buffed with how his gimmick shits on people with bad connection

>right before
>actually expecting 3.0 to come out before April 30th

Ganon also had the highest online win rate for a while

>playing casual nintenbro

Man I’ve really got to stop this constant waiting around for game news and updates. Between Smash 5 and BBTAG, it’s draining with the constant blueballing and announcements of announcements. I’ve really got to begin to wean myself off this site and others I frequent. Stuff’ll come when it comes

Attached: 563C12C1-A58C-4A64-9AC0-C0C0B3FB7DFA.png (453x492, 99K)

He didn't, he was just the most used character in Elite Smash. I assume you're referring to that time Sakurai mentioned win rates & usage stats.

Buff bara

Or give him four jumps.
The one consistent thing we can all agree is they need to unfuck his Dair.

Online needs an overhaul, not just a fix. GSP was a mistake.

Attached: Vivi owned.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

Attached: Vivi owned 2.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

This. I can't believe I'm actually missing For Glory

it's not just that, you have the shitty wifi chip on Switch's internals to blame as well

Why do so many characters have those suicidal fast drop Dairs? Not that I’m using them close to edge or off the stage, but what are they good for, exactly?

Delet

Captain Falcon and Diddy are absolutely trash, they need fixing

Yes, we do.

Attached: 1525437589249.jpg (631x536, 55K)

I thought that was Cloud?

If Mac was actually good he’d be broken. You can’t make a character like him good.

Either way, none of you guys even play this game competitively so what does it matter to you how good a character is? Not like you’re going to face any good people online.

Dunno, the only decent ones are ZSS and the Belmonts'. ZSS because has a low enough lag to actually use in neutral and is a spike through the entire move, and the Belmonts' can combo into itself/UpB for ceiling kills

If my boy Falcon doen't get the buff he deserves I'm gonna be mad

Attached: captainhank.gif (444x338, 2.95M)

Yea, no doubt

Attached: Kirby_SSBU.png (308x428, 25K)

More buffs less nerfs

Falco is essentially too hard for me to use because those Dairs immediately send him too far down to recover.

Attached: 1541087029586.jpg (214x210, 13K)

Mac will never be good in a game where everyone fights in the air

I THINK NESS SUCKS

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-204535_Google.jpg (962x600, 364K)

is the Z-axis hitbox fixed already?

Attached: 1546225927991.jpg (981x713, 233K)

Nerf Roy's SideB. That shit shouldn't be killing at 80% near the ledge. It feels cheap as fuck and makes Cloud's Limit Cross Slash a joke.

b u f f t h e p l a n t

>None of you play competitively

Going to locals isn't that uncommon, user.
I definitely can't main Mac, because he's absolute trash in this game.
I still bring him to Loser's Bracket though, for kicks

Earliest we can expect 3.0 is the date of the P5S reveal, if it is what people think it is. Otherwise, it'll probably come out on the 30th.

I'll only believe Sakurai bias once Kirby's as broken as his 64 counterpart.

Buff
Sonic
Corrin
Bayinetta

Nerf
No need to nerf anyone imo

Bowser Jr.?

It doesn’t, unless you get the hilt sweet spot, in which case it obviously should.

holy shit. can't even nintendo make working games anymore? fucking patches everywhere. all is lost if our savior nintendo has to patch games and add dlc. fuck modern games. play old shit. it's better anyway.

none of you fuckers no the suffering that is duck hunt.

This but also Soul Calibur 6

YES THEY SHOULD GIVE HIM FIVE JUMPS AND STRONG AERIALS

Roy really does have the best version of dancing blade. Side finisher is better than half the roster's Fsmash and down finisher totals for like 25%

Kirby was only as good as he was in 64 because the engine rewarded his gameplay the most and the fact that there were no characters with disjointed hitboxes. He’ll never be that good again.

>Rebalancing multiplayer games is equivalent to releasing broken single player experiences and patching them later.
>Multiplayer games didn't get rebalanced back in the day

>were no characters with disjointed hitboxes.
Excuse me?

Attached: Utilt.gif (453x436, 285K)

Cloud's the most used overall

The thing is, it's waaaay too consistent.

Buff Bowser Jr, game watch, don't know who else.
Nerf no one

>wanting Kirby to be broken
You fools.
You cannot grasp Kirby’s power.

Attached: 9D139816-7E72-4E5A-A376-BAE19AC8E2A4.png (496x448, 16K)

yeah, fucking duck hunt. just give the asshole an actual decent throw kill. jesus. i can't believe they had the nerve to nerf him in the last patch.

Attached: dhdhd.jpg (1500x1500, 239K)

Consider this option:
They should buff my main and nerf the one I struggle against the most.

That shit is so weird for DK and Plant

Attached: Hungry for dick.jpg (1024x885, 85K)

I agree, provided you main the same character I do

You should know that there are only 2 people on Yea Forums, so of course you and I main the same character

Will they make Wario great again?

Attached: 1413546998489sma.webm (512x512, 996K)

It's just going to be bug fixes

Bayo needs some help. I don't care about the asshurt people from 4.

Attached: Witch.jpg (700x950, 108K)

theres a couple minor improvements that could be made, like letting him re-use SideB if hit LIKE EVERY OTHER CHARACTER, but Little Mac being an underdog kind of fits his character.

And Yoshi, but in a beneficial way

Attached: IMG_20190328_224913.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

isnt wario top tier?

>Buff
>Sonic

Sonic is a perfectly fine high tier, just because they took away his smash 4 cancer doesn't mean he's garbage.
t. Sonic main since brawl

Controversial opinion time!

They need to fix Bayonetta. I know she was broken in 4, but in Ultimate she's just...dead weight. She's probably down there with Baby Bowser and Samus in terms of pure garbage. They NEED to fix her recovery.

Theres no Balance updates this patch since itll fuck replays, theyd give out a warning first if it was
Though I really wanna see Robin buffed, give him back checkmate and let him combo out of arcthunder. Either dont let arcfire disappear from a sneeze or lower arcfires endlag.
Also Im not sure if they actually are but thrown tomes feel weaker than they were in smash 4, I loved getting kills with them so Id like to see their kb increased
Also nerf snake. Not because hes broken or anything I just want to kill myself when I fight him

Attached: 1550713739120.jpg (708x1000, 123K)

This. It should not give you different gameplay modes other than what you have set, mostly when it comes to Teams, 1v1, FFA. It should NEVER set people up with 3-for-all. The time/stock setting should either just have a single standard for each mode, or have settings tailored to each mode - No 2 minute, 5 stock BS.

GSP overall just fucks with the whole system as it:
>Disallowed for fighter switching/counterpicking
>Causes people to play for GSP instead of just the game
>Matches with people beyond a reasonable GSP range all the time anyway

Attached: boo.gif (400x243, 1.96M)

>Controversial opinion
Literally everyone knows Bayo is shit now

I main Sonic and I lost a couple of matches to suicides because of the way spin dash works in this game. It's simply fml tier in this game

His aerials are better at least but still I wish spin dash was tweaked a bit

Really. She's beyond terrible at the moment that it's just a waste of her being there. Improve smash recovery or SOMETHING.

They need to buff Snake, Inkling, Palutena, Wolf, Pikachu/Pichu, and a of couple others... they clearly don't have enough kill options/combos.

Pac-Bros..

Attached: 1553143478936.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

He's good

In the back of an Arby's parking lot next to the dumpster

>Yoshi spent so long getting fucked by the Z-axis he finally learned to master it

Buff the Key

I had some good luck with Arenas. Made one today with a title saying to practice together, a bunch of Randoms came in and were all pretty cool & fun to play with. Someone even played Random v Random with me for a while. Better stuff.

Attached: Pac CQC.webm (600x600, 2.58M)

Just want his up air to connect properly then he’s fine to me.

Am I retarded or is Witch Time not worth using in most cases?

Attached: Bayomom.jpg (600x800, 219K)

Based xD

Spindash is fine.
In Brawl it was a bait and punish move.
In Smash 4 they didn't really adjust the move to the new meta and as a result it ended up becoming really cancerous and centric to his game, to the point where it trivialized the rest of his kit. The changes to other characters hitboxes made it a much more viable tool in neutral because it became harder to stuff. And the changes to shield made it a viable rushdown tools. It was a super busted rushdown tool that Sonic could then Spring out of for free and then reset the situation if he fucked up.
Its now back to being a bait and punish tool and its damn good at that niche. If you really think its "FML" tier than you need to git gud

I kind of agree. To get every DLC by next year, they'd have to release the DLC every 2 and a half months at best so they don't go overschedule. Any later than 3 months per DLC and we go over the Feb 2020 time limit.

The controversial part is wanting her to be buffed, Ive seen puff live her uair at like 200% its absurd
People are just too afraid that we might end up with smash 4 bayo again

His up B just needs to go higher and he shouldn't lose his side B from getting hit by fucking anything

It honestly might be the worst counter in the game

Isabelle needs a buff
They made a fun move and forgot to put a character around it

That's not Lucario

it sucks dick now, by the time youre out of lag from using it witch time is almost over

Is lucarios counter worse than shulk's vision? I noticed a massive nerf compared to smash4, good thing everything else by the monado boy is better, but that counter is shit

Yeah i love playing her, but the range of a of her Smash attacks are a joke

I love playing Randoms with people. It gets me to try other guys I rarely use.

If he just had a decent recovery that allowed for mix ups, he'd be fine. There's nothing stopping him from being juggled besides his counter which has a ton of end lag to begin with. His Aerials are trash and can't really challenge anybody. Just let him get a buff

Her rolls are sooooooo bad

Make it so that Dair always spikes no matter when you get hit by it. You might as well because of how fucking bad it is.

What if they let Ridley bounce off opponents, like Link does with his dAir?

This > It's little more than a dodge at the moment. Unless it's fresh and happen to Witch Time a heavy attack (with the other advantages in the calculation), you're barely going to get a tilt in to punish. I've had plenty of times where something like this plays out:
>[Ike] Smash attack incoming
>Witch time smash
>attempt to punish them with Side Smash
>Witch time ends They hit me with a smash b/c of my slow recovery animation.

There aren’t gonna be any balance changes. It’s just bug fixes.

I honestly just wish his dair was the tail spike. You know, one of his iconic moves?

Just give him back his killing UpTilt from Smash 4

The bigger changes will be coming in 3.0 for sure. FFS they advertised 3.0 as a deal just days after 2.0 dropped.

>the DLC gets delayed
>prease undastand

Attached: Soccer Guy.gif (333x174, 955K)

Are you scared, ganonfags?
He's going to be nerfed and you know it.

Attached: couple of ganondorfs.webm (1280x720, 122K)

I want plant to be able to annoy people more, doesn't have to be top tier, I use plant as my annoying character along with dacunt

Her jab bugs me more

how about more side range for his uptilt? i can literally be in the opponent and it won't connect.

It's weird for a lot of characters. Looking at their animations with the Z-Axis movements easily discernible gives the impression that some of these attack animations deliberately "curl" backwards or forwards in the Z-Axis much more so than past games.

Nerf Young Link's arrows.

Only if they change his Dair to his tail spike. It seems like they wanted to make it resemble the stomp from Prime 1 but it’s so damn bad.
His tail spike is sort of covered by the other moves, but I wouldn’t mind getting the pogo.

Z axis hitbox? Redpill me, please

Considering it's fairly useless in the air anyway, I wish they'd add complexity to his DownB by making it do the diagonal stab (without tipper) when used in the air. Then I'd be happy, and it'd add more options.

I hate the fact the belmonts have it because it's so easy to misinput when you're trying to do the direction forward/back airs off stage. I've killed myself so many times because I tried to down fair but ended up just doing my dair.

Attached: 1547433155307.gif (354x304, 107K)

How would they nerf him anyway? I know shitters hate him like K. Rool but what would be reasonable?

Attached: Confused Ganondad.png (617x587, 53K)

Why is it that when I use my main (Sonic) I can destroy every other character except for Pac-Man and PP? Like fuck, people say those are the worst characters yet they always fucking get me.

That's fine too. Just make his UpTilt better, even if it comes at the cost of his UpTilt UpAir combos he can pull off from it, that's not what Duck Hunt really needs: He felt more complete in Smash 4 when that move killed at around 130-140%: Any move that isn't too much of a commitment & kills is a good compliment to a character like Duck Hunt who can lay projectiles & force reactions.

youtu.be/GP5fJUjgu6w

Attached: Breathes in.png (856x1024, 568K)

Z axis (towards/away from the camera) is technically a thing. It rarely is an issue, but it's most notable that when a character's shield is broken and is stunned, that they may lean out of the standard 2D plane and out of some move's hitboxes.

Nerf all swordies

Nerf Doryah's knockback to appease the casualfags losing to him. Not like he would be really losing much from that. I don't really think he needs buffs & he's properly balance but if you want to throw a bone at him just in case, make UpSmash come out a few frames earlier to make it just a slightly more usable Out of Shield.

Mewtwo: April 28th
Lucas + Ryu + Roy + Suzaku Castle + Dream Land (64): June 14th
Peach's Castle (64) + hyrule Castle (64):July 31st
Super Mario Maker + Pirate Ship: September 30th
Cloud + Midgar: December 15th
Corrin + Bayonetta + Umbra Clock Tower: February 3rd

Attached: 1522909866254.png (644x580, 223K)

Why the fuck does his sword go to the left?

Plant leaned over

Attached: Smug Pipe Plant.jpg (762x681, 61K)

Not to mention how they skimped on balancing Cloud and Bayo. Corrin, to a lesser extent.

You’re using Witch Tike wrong. You only go for a Smash when you WT a smash, and you don’t charge it, ever. But 9 times out of ten, you should be going for a combo starter and not a Smash attack. WT is the most balanced it’s ever been. There’s a lot of problems with Bayo’s kit right now, but Witch Tike is definitely not one of them.

>You’re using Witch Tike wrong. You only go for a Smash when you WT a smash, and you don’t charge it
That's exactly what I described aside from the charging part. I wouldnt risk charging it.

having a problem with your 'M' key?

Someone brought up a potential scenario last thread that has me worried.
>if Joker's gameplay showcase is held off until the end of April, we might not get Pack 2's reveal until May at earliest
>May is the FE Expo

Attached: 1413309408523.jpg (658x632, 35K)

>the guy losing starts teabagging

Look man, you just have to accept that one of the DLC characters could be a FE character.

I’m not saying it will be, but you got to be mentally prepared for that shit.

hector boys where we at

>like FE unironically since the GBA/GC days
>don't mind that FE has 7 reps but hate that they're all just sword users
>FE expo happens
>NEW FE REP TO PROMOTE 3 HOUSES!
>It's just another one of the sword users and they end up being an echo of Ike
Fuck, why can't they just experiment with the weapon triangle in Smash? Why does everyone just need a sword only?

Attached: Panic.png (373x444, 295K)

Are newer cartridge printings getting updates built in or are they 1.0? Haven't bought the game yet because no switch.

Then I will get a full refund. Fire emblem fags have enough already fuck's sake.

what?

Luigi's kill throw combo needs to go

Attached: Angery Puff.jpg (1024x578, 39K)

Putting in FE characters people actually want isn't profitable user

I seriously doubt we will. Even Sakurai thought Corrin was pushing it. Chrom might be the last one simply because he’s an echo

She wields an axe though you drumpf supporting women haters

Attached: 1553363619130.jpg (3580x5570, 2.17M)

I'm just getting really sick and fucking tired of Nintendo and IS trying way too hard to push FE (before even Heroes) as if it's one of Nintendo's megaton franchises. It's like what Atlus has been doing with Persona 5, they got moderate success with a game (which ended up the best sales of their respective franchises) so they're getting high off their own farts and treating it like their own FF7s.

OP's link

Attached: What in the actual fuck.png (977x989, 661K)

I'm with this user. Sakurai is aware of the community's feeling on the FE reps atm. Ultimate is especially bad with everyone returning. Expect a new FE rep for Smash 6 when they cut away all the non-essentials.

People seriously exaggerate the Corrin comment, he was AT BEST apprehensive for maybe a moment and then conceded that the rest of his team convinced him Corrin was a good addition.

How many people actually land that? Luigi has way more weaknesses to exploit anyway.

Attached: Poltergeist 5000.png (1869x1865, 416K)

From a gameplay standpoint Corrin was an alright addition since they actually got creative with the moveset.

How about not making charizard trash?

>even bigger disjoints

Attached: Suicide.png (453x374, 116K)

Because the weapon triangle wouldn't actually mean anything in Smash, it'd be purely for visual difference and not much else. You might make a case for a lance moveset, but an axe would be no different from a heavy sword in execution. And a series with cycling casts like Fire Emblem is in a bit of an awkward situation where covering certain games with their protagonists is its priority.

Besides, sword is simply the most common heroic weapon so of course most FE protagonists have one as their iconic weapon. You might as well complain about all three Links using a sword in that case.

Attached: 1534818998189.jpg (288x288, 33K)

Kirby literally had broken hitboxes and his Dair instantly broke shields

I’ll eat my words if we get another Fire Emblem character but I really think that even Ninty knows that we’re pushing it.

this.

I'd love to tell you but I haven't played a single Luigi main.

Are you dumb? As soon as you get hit by his throw, which has long reach by the way, you're finished. It's not as bad as Brawl's Dedede chain throw, but it sure is close.

That would be pretty neat, actually

Half the characters in the cast had disjoints what the fuck are you talking about

I would have no issue with FE characters if they just got rid of all the Marth clones, including roy, and added black knight

Remove his Super Armor and then buff him

Give him back his d-tilt -> KO-punch confirm.

Attached: 1520825422846.jpg (720x413, 71K)

Buff:
Bowser Jr, Bayo, Mac, G&W, Jigglypuff, P Plant, Ridley, Sheik, Diddy Kong, Isabelle, Captain Falcon

Nerf: I can't really think of anything other than maybe adding a frame or two of endlag to Wolf's blaster, also maybe shortening Lucina's recovery because I feel like it goes a lot farther than it actually looks.

prep update for 3😂

In a game where you can cancel into tilts from dash, that’s way too corny.

Make Wolfs Laser Collide with Everything just like a regular projectile

Attached: 1554196154083.gif (500x563, 1007K)

diddy deserves to be trash

>decide to engage a little mac without gimping, lose first match, win second, really close
>"Lucky!"
>stomp this silly fuck into the ground until he leaves

Sonic sucks, and I mained him in brawl and not 4.

Why her and not Dimitri or the bow guy? What makes her more important than those two, or even the actual fucking player character who can already use literally anything?

Attached: 1550901965448.png (3150x3150, 3.32M)

VERONICA SUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE!!!!

Attached: Veronica8.png (666x738, 446K)

Long reach but has endlag

She should never get ceiling kills like that no matter the percent, end of story.

NERF IVYSAUR'S UP AND DOWN AIR

People are saying Plant is bad, but it's the first character I got to elite, and kept there. One of the heaviest, fastest characters in the game, with absurd damage output, great superarmor for mixups, huge spiky balls, and the best recovery in the game, bar none.

>buff Sonic
Yeah, no. He's currently good without being oppressive, he doesn't need buffs.

How about you dont get caught in the extremely predictable setup

>Stirrup leggings

Just give every FE girl these please

Attached: CFAD25EE-DE77-4971-BD9A-A6EEE05B862F.jpg (400x400, 16K)

seriously. It's way too safe to use at the moment. Wolf is the most annoying character to play against for me, followed by Shulk.

>or even the actual fucking player character who can already use literally anything?
Lmao, he'll use a sword and you know it

+woman
+axe
-actual character, not another avatar
+did i mention woman you loser gamergate betas?

>one of the fastest character

Attached: IMG_20190107_173858.jpg (640x488, 35K)

we're still gonna have to wait till the end of April though, aren't we?

Idk, he just feels bad to play. I play around 10 characters in this game, and sonic is the only character I dropped that I used to play a lot in previous games. I never did shield cancel spin dash in 4 either.

I can't wait for Sharena to make all kinds of friends in Smash.

Attached: Best_friend_Sharena.png (739x553, 745K)

Likely getting revised as they go, though if you MUST have an earlier version for some reason get an RCM switch + the 1.0 rom + the update rom for whatever version you want

Yes I do

Attached: 76D92DDC-042D-4003-A090-716D36C148B6.png (628x676, 501K)

This is true, but at least he's suspected to have some kind of whip sword as his Prf so that's something.

Attached: byleth.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Agreed, wolfs attacks should be less safe in general imo.

He needs a buff, not a nerf. Give him some slightly increased air speed so he doesn't get completely stuffed out by zoners.

>buffing the character who is in elite smash the most

you playing against retards is meaningless
go win a major with the plant and then talk

ngl I wouldn't even be mad if Sharena (or fjorm i guess) were added because it's the only way we're ever gonna see a lance user lol

It just makes sense that YL counters him

It'd make him decent, though. He's supposed to be a menace on the ground. Not weak on the ground, the worst in the air, and dead if he ever gets into disadvantage.

I know this is completely true but at least make 1 FE person a complete magic user or something. The fact that everyone has a sword is why FE gets so much hate.

I feel it's mostly a question of the game in general being sped up, while Sonic mostly stayed the same. (Minus removed spin dash canceling)

No, a bunch being clones from a single moveset is why they get so much hate. People like Ike and Robin just fine, it's literally just Roy, Lucina, and Chrom people dislike. (Especially Lucina and Chrom since their game's already represented and they're unnecessary.)

Mac, Kirby, K. Rool, Sheik, Bowser Jr. and Ridley all deserve buffs, they're so bad it's not even funny

This

He's faster than Lucario on the ground, and the airspeed of Palutena. For being a heavy-weight, he's damn speedy.

Attached: D96cp[1].png (291x664, 45K)

>Pubstomper stomps pubs
WHO
WOULD
HAVE
THOUGHT

People literally only want Edelgard (although it's more an "if we HAVE to have one" want) because she doesn't use a sword, it's funny

Probably, upgraded homing attack was cool though for sure.

Everything Falcon needs is better initial dash speed and maybe some better aerial drift. That would make him amazing

FUCK YOU. SOME STAGES ARE RETARDED AND HE SPIKES ME THROUGH IT.

No

Attached: Sleeping Plant.gif (310x262, 260K)

>people say a character is bad, but i got him into elite smash!!
people can get to elite smash with olimar without pikmins

And yet she still does, it's just not the only thing she uses so these people are potentially fucked either way.

Attached: Edelgard talking to player.png (850x475, 554K)

the reason im never purchasing a smash season pass is out of the possibility of it containing a FE character

Attached: IMG_0893.png (217x190, 55K)

Who needs buffs when you are both a dino and a skeleton?

Attached: 4b6.png (1300x1300, 748K)

Like all long range moves. Doesn't change the fact that it can combo into a kill at 0%. Mario can combo into 30%, but he can't KO his opponent within the same combo. Luigi can. That's why the kill combo needs to be eliminated, because you have Luigi players who do nothing besides running around trying to catch you in a throw combo.

>tfw they tried to change his dair to stop it and people found another one

Attached: Daisy having fun.gif (382x283, 1.31M)

Hmmmmm
mobile.twitter.com/ParagonX9_/status/1112839142331879424

Nice DI
He does need his weight buffed, why the fuck is he so light?

I'm so bad with Sheik I could almost cry. It's so depressing.

Attached: SuShiek.png (1604x1873, 2.6M)

>DUDE JUST PLAY THE OTHER 2 LMAO
I hate that this is basically what Charizard has become

>Nice DI
He literally has the program that makes the AI DI randomly and airdodge asap

Ridley is simply stupid big and not heavy enough to justify it

Nah, just hoping Nintendo's updating as it goes so I don't have to download updates en mass once II buy the thing.

Will /ourboy/ get any buffs?

Attached: jindwulf-charizard-color.png (2082x2068, 1.32M)

Squirtle is fine as he is, Ivysaur is too good, Charizard is BAD. If they nerf Ivysaur and buff Charizard, I'd be golden. Where the fuck is short hop autocancel fair?
>DI randomly
First of all, the shuffling shit doesn't work properly. Secondly, no one does random DI instead of DI away

This dino skeleton needs some weight to justify his fat ass being combo food.

It ruins online play. STFU, idiot

>Ivysaur is too good
He's good, not "too" good. He's considerably worse than any the top tiers, and would barely be low high tier on his own. Giving PT three mediocre characters would just make the character mediocre despite versatility, because so many of the better characters in the game do everything better than any of the individual Pokemon.

I haven't fought a Luigi that's been able to do it so far.

My mindset playing against Bayo is an unholy mix of 4 PTSD and pity from seeing a combo send me nowhere despite doing like 70%.

Attached: 1554151240791.jpg (427x365, 18K)

>online play

Oh. So it doesn’t matter, cool

>post-project planning shit
get lost loser

>He's considerably worse than any the top tiers
Yeah, that's obvious. He's meant to be part of the trio. I meant he's too good in the sense that there's hardly any reason to use the other characters.
>Giving PT three mediocre characters would just make the character mediocre
No, Squirtle might be mediocre as a stand-alone character since he can't kill, but he's small and can rack up damage, while winning neutral in order as Charizard is difficult, but if the opponent already has a lot of damage, it shouldn't take much to close out a stock. That's how I think the character should work, but Charizard is so bad he can't even consistently win neutral at all, so he struggles even to land a finishing blow. Therefore you just end up using Ivysaur as much as possible instead.

please buff link sakurai
I can give you every link lewds I have if you do that plz

Attached: 0731D1B3-9067-4A6A-978C-0C9BC61039F6.jpg (693x976, 97K)

Stop judging from your own experience and realize the combo can be pulled off rather easily

I still think K Rool was given a way too versatile moveset, especially considering how heavy he is in addition to having a good recovery.

Then why aren't there more Luigis winning tournies?

>Implying FEH won't get a DLC spot

Attached: __sharena_fire_emblem_and_fire_emblem_heroes_drawn_by_nazonazo_nazonazot__sample-940763e1732fd5421e5 (850x1021, 220K)

Fix Pokémon Trainer switches.

Attached: test2.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

Because offline, you have time to avoid the grab. With input lag, it's fucking guessies

That's a problem with Charizard being terrible, not Ivysaur. Give Charizard some tools to win in neutral, like an autocanceled fair, a better dash grab, or a fixed nair hitbox, and suddenly Ivysaur won't stand out as much.

He neither has a sword nor wears a dress

>removing tech
fucking why

What? No thats dope.

So then the combo isn't an issue if you ignore the online shit.

It's not just that Ivysaur is way better than the other characters, it's that if all three chars were as good as Ivysaur, PT would be way too good and versatile.
>like an autocanceled fair
yeah, I want this too
>a better dash grab
Most grabs are shitty in this game, so I'd rather see them buff all grabs. If anything, buff his uthrow instead

Agreed, I'd like them to buff the Loid Rocket so people can't just land on it then shield or straight up run past it without getting hit.

Attached: 1537317278928.jpg (527x256, 19K)

I don't mind the instant switch, but the pokemon shouldn't be invulnerable every time they do this.

Spot-dodging after performing a forward smash now crashes your game.

not to mention literally every hit of his dair was a spike, if you got dair'd offstage you were fucking dead

You want them to load again like in Brawl?

3 second gap between switches

has the costume dlc still not released yet

I just want pikachu/pichu and swordies nerfed

oh, and fix rob's down throw so that it's not the weakest fucking bury in the entire game

thanks

hello when should do I use links smash
It just has a ton of endlag and I dont think I can land a single hit
tldr i couldnt kill ppl less than 150%
mostly i kill em with nair

>457031723
your bait is way too obvious, m8

user, what happened?

>insane recovery
>retarded spammable nair/bair shit
>super long range command grab
>land mine
>"OH MUH GUD BUFF PLZZZZZ"

fuck off

>Pikachu dash attack kills heavies from center stage at 120%

Attached: 1470189967513.jpg (861x1300, 106K)

>bury
just get rid of burying in general. it's fucking retarded.

Pac-Man is in an excellent spot, being a very strong character without being stupid. I would leave him alone.

You don't need to make Squirtle and Charizard just as good as Ivysaur, Ivysaur is the middle character, he's supposed to be the most balanced one. All they really need is to make Charizard usable as anything else than an extra recovery tool.
PT already struggles pretty harshly against any character that can camp him out, buffing Charizard but nerfing Ivysaur would further dig that gap between him and other projectile users. PT's pretty low on the list of high tiers who could use a nerf, in all fairness.

Does Link count as swordie?
One might think he’s more annoying than swordies

I think it came out but I only want 2B and Amy. The wait inbetween was awful because they said fuckall.

all of the links are fucking obnoxious since all they do is just camp and spam projectiles then spam smash attacks and kill you because lag

The landmine is a non threat to almost the entire cast and a command grab that is stopped by shield is worthless. She is a pure downgrade from villager

What is the fastest way to get out of burying/grabbing?
I’m now rotating L stick but it doesn’t seem to help that much

Stop being bad

>Local Italian afraid of heights.

She actually needs them though

>no she's bad bad bad just bad!!

found the isabelle main

Nah

Attached: Smug Kong.jpg (285x327, 20K)

mash all buttons like crazy

Make Mewtwo heavier/fall down faster or make it harder to KO him by 10% damage.

Would make the character actually viable.

Attached: mew2.png (1280x720, 177K)

This. What they need to do to showcase FE is to have:
>a cav (Promoted Ephraim, Eliwood, Xander, Sigurd)
>a flier (Caeda, Whitewings, Cordelia, Camilla)
>a healer (Lissa, Elise, Loki)
to actually showcase a different FE character

Standard Link is fine since he can't simply wall you with projectiles, and while Toon Link is obnoxious, his mobility is not such that you can't do anything against him. Playing against Young Link with a slow character is absolute hell though. You get walled out, and nickel and dimed until you're in kill range, and then you're toast.

Depends on how loose or strict you are with the swordie moniker. See also: Robin.

I play DDD, even as one of her best matchups I have never lost too one because she is garbage, Villager is objectively better

Her recovery is easily intercepted and offers no protection against anything
Git gud, her slingshots don't keep people out nearly as well as Villagers
Blockable moves aren't grabs
It gets destroyed by everything under the sun and can be disarmed by running over it

Link is weaker in terms of spamming projectiles than any other ‘real’ zoners such as Snake, picman, Belmonts. His real strength comes from nair.
maybe you just suck

The only good thing about Young Link is that the Leffen fanboys playing him think they have the time to throw boomerangs off-stage without getting dunked by a DK Fair.

Fishing rod is stopped by shields, it's not a command grab, mate.

>her slingshots don't keep people out nearly as well as Villagers
You mean the slingshot isn't identical?

JUST REVEAL THE NEXT DLC CHARACTER YOU DAMN MONGOLS

Attached: 1551005100218.png (600x471, 422K)

What the fuck does he even need?

Attached: 4xhinVh.jpg (3307x3291, 975K)

It doesn't need fixed

I thought Leffen fanboys used the boy and PT?

At this point what Link really wants is other characters to get weaker.

>Make Lucina OR Chrom a Marth skin, cut the other one out entirely
>Keep Ike
>Keep Robin
>Cut Corrin or Roy
>Add Anna so we could have the first bow user/2nd magic user (via staves and MAYBE the Levin sword)
Fixed your FE roster

Attached: __anna_fire_emblem_musou_and_etc_drawn_by_nakabayashi_zun__ed1a5837ca6fc95c685c2851db11ddc6.jpg (1518x2150, 423K)

It would be nice if he had any actual combo's, more knock back on his bombs faster arrows and tilts his smash attacks should be stronger, more grab range or a kill throw ,any of these would help a lot

Attached: 3duct530oa921.jpg (1200x899, 172K)

No, it has less knockback, which is really relevant when it comes to the zoning game

Why wouldn't it?

nair is his only reliable non-special move

More than just A buff, she probably needs a big overhaul to be any match at all to the top shelf characters.

All of her character specific tools are much too easy to play around if you know how, and her basic tools are just straight up much weaker than most other characters. Super slow short range normal grab (about as fast as Dedede forward smash), super short range smash attacks, slow fall speed, super light character that dies above 50%. Her best spacing tool is the slingshot but it's tricky to use due to it flying straight over the head of most opponents, forcing you to shorthop fastfall and THEN forward air in order to hit people (meaning the new feature of using both jump and attack at the same time doesn't work well with her) and does next to no damage and no knockback unless it's right up in the face of the opponent. It also doesn't even reach half the length of Battlefield. She gets outcamped/outspammed by any other character with a projectile, bar maybe Piranha Plant. Pocket does shit against characters with spammable projectiles, except when said projectiles are really powerful and used at the exact right time (meaning you have to be better with a single use of your opponent's projectiles than what they are with an infinite ammount of the same projectile) When the opponent has superarmor moves, she's just fucking destroyed. As mentioned before, rocket can be destroyed from a safe distance by many characters, especially those with projectiles, or otherwise disarmed or played around by good players. Her Fishing rod can be shielded and is super slow so it's worthless in neutral unless you literally catch your opponent off guard with it. But even then, what are you gonna do with it, do a low % combo that does about 30% damage in total? It's best used as an edgeguarding tool or as a 150%+ finisher.

She has good edgeguarding and a decent recovery (can recover from anywhere but easy to punish), but that's about it.

It's shit

Leffen picked up YL for a bit so online swarmed with them. Might've dropped off since then.

Because it's not broken. There is nothing wrong with it

Revert the nerfs, he is already F-tier

Attached: 1553587388979.jpg (1181x1125, 148K)

>missing your attacks because of Z-Axis shit isn't broken

FUCKING BUFF SHIEK. BUFF HER NOW DAMMIT.

Also, Robin could use some minor buffs.

FPBP

>Cutting 2 characters and adding one.

The only thing 2.0.1 did was fix a k. rool bug in world of light.

This will also be fucking nothing because if it's fucking something they warn you to save your replays, which this pop-up isn't doing

Hitting a direction on the stick is slightly less effective per input than hitting a button, but it's still the most effective way of mashing out, but at higher percents your basically fucked no matter how much you mash.

>You might as well complain about all three Links using a sword in that case

Three Links is also fucking stupid, nobody plays Toon Link and he is unanimously agreed to be the worst. I will accept Young Link and [Insert Current Latest Zelda Game Here] Link, not just because everyone jerks off over OoT but because modern Link now has a lot of different moves and grenade play.

Rosalina will get another 9433492 buffs and slowly become Smash 4 goddess status because of Nintendo favoritism. Dabuz will proceed to never lose a tournament afterwards because his nemesis Zero is washed up.

Attached: 1539038061771.jpg (449x449, 325K)

It's not. Hurt Boxes have been made accurate to model, and a z-axis exists. Stop bitching and get used to it. Time your attack with the swinging plant, instead of crying. Dumb baby

K Rool is honestly fine as is, the blunderbuss is terrible in comp play even without the nerf, his recovery still goes very far, and downthrow is still a good kill confirm, using it at low percents made him very much a scrub-stomper, and that's annoying to fight against. Cause there's little skill involved.

What K Rool actually needs is less endlag on moves like u-air, but as is now I think he's fine. I don't honestly think he's meant for higher play, he works as an "ike in brawl" tier scrub stomper. Not everyone is gonna be competitively viable.

Will zero suit Samus get her ass and tits back?

Yeah Young Link is only acceptable to me now because normal Link is more based off of BOTW. Need to appeal to both modern and classic fans I guess
Normal Link is more fun to play for me personally. They should give him an OoT adult alt costume

Attached: 633d07fac34e607b2632802bef30b6df.jpg (1080x1527, 287K)

>I don't honestly think he's meant for higher play

PROTIP: None of this shit is meant for competitive play because it's Smash Bros., using it as an excuse to keep K. Rool in the dumpster is retarded.

Attached: sexy.gif (400x396, 240K)

I'm starting to think this wait for Joker and Pack 2 reveal wouldn't be as bad if Nintendo didn't have a "Fuck you, it's nothing" bumper for Smash in the February Direct.

I cant figure out why people are excited for another pale skinny anime boy in girl boots with a girl's haircut wielding a blade.

Attached: ecmiJa_c.png (715x811, 435K)

It'd be fine if we had, y'know, a fucking date.

But vague "before the end of April" in a month with literally no games of note releasing so they've every reason to drag this shit out is fucking painful.

Toon Link is basically cuter but worse Link. honestly if Nintendo don’t buff him then I might think cuteness is considered as strength by them

Attached: 6464BDB4-D9EA-4C09-960C-24E3D23A108B.png (517x529, 176K)

That's not Sakurai's design philosophy though. Naturally he wants the game to be balanced for the most part, but some characters have to be a bit gimmicky or "worse" to make the whole package more interesting, at least in his eyes. That line of logic is probably why Jigglypuff didn't get buffed at all in Smash 4 despite consistently being terrible.

Nerf Stinkling

Wait till you see what he can do first

Z-Axis shouldn't exist in a 2D fighter

At this point Joker's release has to come with the next character announcement, there's really no other way

Attached: 1552528198022.gif (250x396, 267K)

>mfw Sonic isn't bad, I'm just not that great

I do better than average, but I can never finish off the top tier players at my locals like I need too. I don't know what it is, but I can't seal the deal towards the end if matches, then after a game win or lose, I get bad headaches. Something is just off with me keeping me from getting to the next step.
I'm gonna try to lose weight/get healthier. Will it actually come into effect in playing competitive?

Attached: 1552750080279.jpg (378x408, 29K)

>nobody plaus Toon Link
But he's my favorite one

Attached: Toon.png (223x218, 18K)

Don't hurt her. Please.

Attached: 1554099514700.jpg (880x880, 115K)

absolutelly not
t. shitty DK abuser

Attached: 1535137327946.gif (330x270, 2M)

It's not a 2D fighter

Will any characters actually get changed or will it just be bug fixes?
If it's the former then gib Sm4sh invincibility frames back pls

Attached: colorswap.gif (102x200, 34K)

Just nerf the roller's bury time so that it doesn't affect her performance in competitive while making her less of noobstomper.

I want damn mario pricesses to get any nerfs
they are too strong at this point

Attached: Kill me, Pete.jpg (597x800, 79K)

he already gets juggled to death by any competent player due to his size and you want him to be heavier so that Mario can keep uptiliting him even more?

guess it'd have some benefits but not sure if its the best buff he could get

I've been waiting for this peach since melee. It's not like she or daisy are anywhere are common as other top tiers like wolf, pichu, palutena, lucina since they take serious effort to use. She's fine.

Attached: peach n big jr.jpg (800x600, 61K)

>Fighting opponent
>They win the first round
>I nearly win the second
>They leave out of fear of losing GSP
OR
>They win second round
>I Win the third
>Then the fourth
>They leave out of fear of losing GSP

People only ever fight for GSP.

I like Toon Link a lot but I wish he was a more shit Young Link. Give him WW and ST items and for a final smash, it could be a boat cut scene or something

he's one of the most american characters in the game, what do you expect

It's either releasing the general bug fix patch before Joker's patch for some reason

or

It's releasing a new balance patch that they feel is a little ropey to see how it affects online play, and then it'll be adjusted again in the 3.0.0 patch if there seem to be problems, in tandem with Joker being launched. (This would mean Joker is for sure still 2 weeks or more away)

But they are really trying their damnest to push the franchise

What Ridley needs is mostly just tune-ups to moves. His recovery needs to be fucking fixed, d-air is AWFUL, maybe make a single fireball come out faster.

Is it too much to make Lucas's smashes have jsut a little less lag?

Ridley can't be fixed because any buffs would make him too powerful. He is a fast heavy weapon a lot of quick aerials that all do incredible damage. He also hard punishes bad habits with down-B. If you couldn't combo him easily or take advantage of bad frames he would be even more broken than Metaknight in Brawl.

It's not, just cause you want it to be does not make it so. Instead of complaining, learn the game for what it is. It onky affects a small specific handful of scenarios and those scenarios are all determined by controllable factors, not rng. Stop bitching, start labbing you fucking baby

At this point most people don't actually want Joker himself besides a perceived obligation to filling their CSS. People are just getting impatient for Nintendo to get on with the rest of the Pass and actually reveal the second fighter. We're at a quarter of their originally planned timeline for everyone and we're still stuck at Square One when we have four more to go. We haven't even CLEARED Square One, because we haven't seen gameplay or a specific date yet.

Is Roselina even really a Poochie anymore? She's just another human character that is in the Kart/Party/Sports titles

Oh. There's a way, as others have pointed out.

Attached: feexpo-HQ.png (1263x652, 814K)

>Coming April banner changed to coming....
>Seen nothing but a falling and idle of Joker's model

Get a job, a backlog and some friends.

Or in other words, get old :(

It's still shit that an attack misses because of it

we have already seen his render tho

Does Young Link need any nerfs?
he pulls bomb pretty slow and boomerang is much weaker than normal link

Attached: 85CC2681-D100-459C-BD9F-5690A8CEDFC3.jpg (473x750, 66K)

If Mac was actually good, he'd be Chrom.

>no one actually wants to play as Joker
You're kidding, right?

So you want him to be busted? I main Link and he’s almost perfectly balanced as is. Maybe make his dash attack come out ever so slightly faster. But really he’s one of the best balanced characters in the game

Not officially

Buff my boy

Attached: EE0F9326-8B69-4BD8-8CDD-59F03BF0943B.jpg (1024x926, 63K)

I guess Isabelle is the new postergirl nowdays

It's not shit that a character only gets hurt when you hit the character, rather than get hurt when you hit an invisible box around the character. All you are doing is bitching. If you attack missed it's your own damn fault for attacking the air around a character instead of attacking the character. Learn the scenarios in which the z-axis comes into play, and learn how to attack in those scenarios. There aren't many of them. You can learn them if you aren't shit

The animated trailer in December was like "Oh no game play, ah we should be getting that around February or March"
It's April and all we know is that Joker and fall and land

Do default miis have any names?
Japan would love to do that but I don’t see any

>attacks missing because of the Z-axis is fine
>just git gud bro

Correct

Honestly Nintendo are hurting themselves with the almost complete silence. During Smash 4 they had a couple veterans and shit to tide people over for the newcomers, plus there weren't many other meaningful Nintendo games to wrestle attention away from Smash DLC so they could afford to waste time. This year, however, Ultimate DLC will compete with Pokémon /ss/, a new Rule 34 Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, Fire Emblem Ree Houses (please god don't let it have anything directly to do with Smash news) and likely an update on Bayonetta 3.

OBSESSED

It should have been his tail dive attack in the games instead of a stomp

Add a toggle to the always face feature

and give him some bigger hitboxes for this swordfighter meta, his range is one fist short

Attached: file.png (220x435, 116K)

No I meant like any one of those things would be nice

I don’t think so sadly

But Mac is literally from the bronx

*Blocks your 3.0*

Attached: 1533602481300.png (1634x484, 18K)

>Chrom about to short hop in
>do shoryuken which is supposed to be the king of air air
>Chrom's f-air beat it clean

Attached: 1537423224955.jpg (672x787, 86K)

Tornado back please, that's all I want.

>contesting any swordies aerials

Attached: 1518204301441.jpg (645x729, 48K)

I'm literally beginning to think its because of them

Attached: 1551849748100.jpg (594x590, 115K)

Delusion.

Are Smash patch notes still an absolute joke? I vaguely remember one of Ultimate's balance patches essentially just saying "changed some stuff for some characters" and that was all the detail they gave.

Are they worried that getting too technical will confuse players? Because I'm positive that no one that bothers to read patch notes is worried about the notes going into too much detail.

Palutena's back air

He doesn't deserve a nerf, but it's disingenuous to say that his boomerang is worse than Link's. It's fast as hell and leads to about a thousand follow-ups and kill confirms

>not being a DDD main

Attached: 1494040209998.png (1500x1500, 296K)

2.0 was much closer to having actual patch notes but were still a bit vague

It probably is. Hope you can wait until P5R is revealed.

Attached: Joka.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

The first patch was awful, but the second was one was better since it showed not only who changed, but also what they changed. Only thing that was absent were actual numbers.

I also don't think Punch Out is that popular in Japan at all

We've always said how Cloud is like number one on the "fuck off" list (besides clones) for the Great Purge, but Atlus may have just earned themselves a number two spot for fucking over Nintendo's ability to announce products.

Not really?

The franchise has made it, it find it's audience, FEH was extremely successful

Sakurai flat out said one only guy was making remixes for the franchise this time around

I know user, I know.

Attached: 5C4CD4EF-077E-4981-B40D-ADEFD57D292B.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Buff 'dorf by giving him a reflector on the hitbox of Wizard's Foot.

Attached: 1547579031264.png (471x492, 260K)

I hope they announce a new 'season' of online, wipe everyones GSP and start again with a better system

Is Smash's Joker update holding out for so long because of Atlus's bullshit? Or is Atlus only doing this bullshit because they were trying to time it all for Smash and it turns out Smash is the one taking longer than expected?

Attached: 1520444619946.png (330x290, 90K)

What move is Yoshi doing here?

I just want them to keep the 3 Links and make Toon Link distinct by giving him Deku Leaf/Skull Hammer/Grappling Hook.

Good. Joker has no business being in Smash anyway. Shill reps should be Nintendo only, third party lucky enough to get in should be characters with historic significance.

No, just make it not clash with everything and stop him dead in his tracks.

Down smash, I think

Give Bayo a sweet spot on her up air that can kill or massively buff F-throw, if you miss the down tilt back air window you are basically fucked and have to hard read or wait till 150-200%+ for front throw to kill both of which are risky as fuck with rage/ how much end lag all of her kill moves have.

Has to be Atlus bullshit

It needs to incentivize rematching more. That or not punish so hard for losing. When you get close to elite, it takes like 3-5 wins to make up for 1 loss.

>Play Ganondorf
>Maroychromcina f-airs at me
>I hit that sick ass n-air button

>hahahaha thanks for paying us for exposure for our game Nintendo, but instead of a port of the game you're advertising you're only getting a pity shovelware spinoff on a system you no longer actively develop or advertise for, and we're holding your ability to advertise DLC for your most successful Smash game hostage... oh and since we're basking in the glory of P5's success, don't expect us to actually get back to work on our exclusive Switch game that was announced almost two and a half years ago roflmao
Christ. In some ways, Atlus are actually managing to be worse than Squeenix in terms of dicking around Sakurai and Nintendo.

Please god just buff him and Ryu
Please, all I want is a speed buff.

Attached: B802CA5F-0983-4D0E-8A08-35BBC4C285BB.png (1705x2259, 3.28M)

Nah fuck off casual scum

Let Olimar charge his smash attacks again

Attached: mad.gif (400x239, 1.11M)

Make it so you can run past opponents.

Attached: Unite up!.jpg (2000x1400, 1.26M)

>again
He can't?

>mfw they buff Ganondorf's F-Smash

Attached: 247.png (366x363, 314K)

It's fucking crazy to me that you can, say:

>start character fresh
>win a single match
>gain over 1,000,000

or

>start character fresh
>purposely lose a bunch to lower your score to nothing
>then start winning matches constantly
>gain absolutely nothing because you've permanently fucked up that character and they will never make more than 100,000 per match ever again

Just have a positive point system

+30 for completing a match
+10 for each stock taken
+10 win bonus

That is 70 for a win and 30-50 for a loss. Reset the points each month and boom easy system with more rematches and less disconnecting (the ban system barely works)

I agree
playing against duck hunt is the most unfun shit ever, they know they can't win without being campy

2.0 added a glitch where no matter how long he charges his smash attacks they do the exact same damage

Is it harder to do reverse tilts when running, or is it just me?

Attached: 4newcomersWoL.png (849x441, 804K)

At least you're getting rematches

please no
>fast character walks towards the opponent and gets out of disadvantage

Holy fuck. Poor dude.

Online or local? I think that input lag + buffering makes it impossible online

>can hit elite from a fresh character in less than 5 matches the first time and less than 3 for subsequent characters
It's so dumb, all you have to do is get lucky matchups 1-2 times for elite

Attached: 1471238403632.png (605x558, 574K)

Didn't stop them from making Pichu as busted as he is

Nope. Never bring that back. Really hampers defensive play and people constantly running away

I want to lick WFT's stomach

Just nerf the fucking Nikita, Snake already is capable of controlling massive amounts of onstage space there's no reason literally everywhere offstage should belong to him too.

>Making deals with JRPG companies
Should have gone for the Chief, Sakurai

Attached: Master_Chief_(Halo_4).png (194x480, 124K)

>Us

Just play Ness bro

He's perfectly fine where he is and is balanced well with adult Link. They only need to buff toon Link to put him on par with the others

I wonder if Pichu will get nerfed, as he is not meant to WIN matches

or they will buff him more as a joke

Not him, but I don't give enough of a fuck about Joker to buy the fighters pass. I'm waiting to see who else is announced before I even consider it.

His isn't the only one to do that. Not to mention
>Smash 64
>shield

Ness/Lucas is like a 9-1 match up vs snake

You can Psi magnet all his attacks

>try to contest swordies
>they beat you out
>try to whiff punish swordies
>their landing lag is non-existent and shield/dodge/hit you before you can punish

If Pichu being good was an accident they would have nerfed it already. They want the rats to be top tier this time.

they hate having to look at a fat black dude when he wins

so they made it so he doesn't win

If anything if makes online worse for newcomers than it would be in other games. Rather than all the experts and tryhards being locked to elite smash, just about everyone you play against online is going to be a tryhard because they cannot risk losing whatsoever. You're not going to encounter other beginners when you start playing online, instead you're going to have to face off against a very angry fire emblem sword man who's pissed off he lost one too many matches and can't unlock Elite until some unknown ethereal conditions have been met.

>1 or 2 characters having effective counter play to something in a roster of 75 means it's balanced

Attached: 1539739227738.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

Its not like he's struggling without it, he's already a contender for the best char in the game, its just an annoying bug that should be fixed

Her fsmash is really good, though.

>roster GSP is at 4.15 mil despite never even touching half the roster

Guess I'm just fucked if I want to try new characters huh

>slingshot

Attached: 7C405AC8-B56D-4ABB-BCD8-8D39FB4F351A.png (955x781, 789K)

That's because you already have characters in elite you moron. What do you think your roster GSP is there for? Jimmy isn't accidentally hitting Elite from his proud 200k in a million years.

>I just want pikachu/pichu and swordies nerfed
>nerfing pikachu
Pikachu did nothing wrong nigger. It's all the Pichufags' doing.

Attached: whatsthepoint.png (310x340, 141K)

>want to dick around in Elite because I like using different characters every now and then
>only fight ryhard Wolves/Snakes/Pichus and Attack of the FE Clones
I haven't played Quickplay in a few weeks. Arenas are more fun but they still have some issues.

Attached: WOOOOOOOOOOMY.gif (248x232, 12K)

He made top 8 of a major recently, fucky you hes fine as is

this really just sounds like my childhood friend banning grenades from halo 3 because he kept getting hit and dying.

Sorry that we want to play characters that have options.
Bitch

The matchmaking is all over the place too. It took me a couple of weeks to get Ken in elite because I could only win 3/5 games in most sessions. I ran into a lot of really good players, especially when I got close to elite. Then I go to Ryu, and the matchmaking fed me scrubs for 2 hours and I got in.

I main mac and duck hunt...

At least my boy DK is the best heavy...

Dumb tierwhore

Attached: 1468177992347.jpg (300x283, 32K)

That's why I moved to Arenas where there are more varied character selections

Attached: Me on the left01.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

They need to fucking add a casual online mode. Sometimes i want to just unwind and play a game with items without having my GSP affected

Yes? Unless the attack is literally broken and never ever works that's just how it's balanced. You can think the balancing is off and the move needs to be buffed, but that's a completely different issue.

you can fix his d-air and up-b without making him broken. He's still a very large character, which is inherently combo-bait. DK is a good heavyweight with fast moves and good frame data but he's not exactly top tier or busted.

>Try to contest predictable swordie aerials with slingshot
>Slingshot gets trampled over and I die

Attached: 1552180340928.jpg (477x363, 15K)

Turnips too.

Arenas

Where the fuck is Joker

Why the fuck are you so close that you get hit by the sword?

>have to wait 2 million years for a full arena
>Losing means you lose a slot in the next match
It's fine for 1v1 but FFA in Arenas Is a pain in the ass

>communication error has occured
>arena has been shutdown
>waiting in line fight by fight
Arenas are nice but they need some fucking help

>Square Enix has their dicks in Nintendo's ass with being absolute nazis with FF representation
>Atlus has their dicks in Nintendo's ass with controlling their news cycle and product releases
>Intelligent Shitstyms has their dicks in Sakurai's ass with demands for endless samefaced swordfags
>Game Freak ruins the base game hype by having the final reveal be an expected boring new Pokémon
By God, I think you're onto something.

Attached: 1478762880204.gif (275x206, 1.7M)

No one should be nerfed or buffed yet. Let the game settle and then start making changes. If you cry for buffs or nerfs, you're a little bitch who sucks at the game.

A casual quick play mode would be better.

Nip companies are just as bad if not worse than western devs about being complete utter jews. There's a reason nipland is the source of gacha shit.

>hurr durr why aren't you shooting this low range projectile that does 2% damage from afar instead of going close to him where it actually does damage

>Game Freak ruins the base game hype by having the final reveal be an expected boring new Pokémon

Incineroar plays the most fun of any of the new characters save for maybe K Rool, keep seething grinch baby

>buff samus
git gud. ive been a samus main since 4 and i still kick ass. she's really just has terrible or amazing matchups

But Ridley is the most fun though

>Cloud is number one for the Great Purge
That's a weird way to spell Incineroar.

You go close with it when you have an opening. You don't challenge swordies in neutral with it.

>WE LIVE IN THE TIMELINE WHERE PEOPLE GENUINELY AGREE THAT GANONDORF IS A BETTER CHARACTER THAN CAPTAIN FALCON

Attached: 1554059274678.jpg (318x240, 10K)

Ridley's nair and fair strings are fun, in addition to the rare space pirate rush offscreen, but beyond that he's probably my least favorite "new" newcomer, with Isabelle beating him out only by a smidgen I think.

All the new characters have fun shit, Ridley and Isabelle feel kinda gimped in comparison though.

Nah, it's kinda slow and the range it's still Small comparing it to majority of the roster.

It blows my mind that people are so biased towards FE all you literally have to say is "they dun use sord" and suddenly theyre the best potential newcomer of all time.

It has low endlag and kills early. I get kills with it all the time.

>Someone says anything negative about Incineroar
>"GRINNNNCCCHHHHH!!!!!1"
Like clockwork.

this but unironically. it's a joke that the character roster is so well balanced now compared to all the previous games and yet little mac's massive flaw from the last game is essentially unfixed

>Ridleycide someone
>throw them off the bottom of the stage
>they tap jump, nair me and up-B
>they recover
>I dont

Attached: mufasa.jpg (262x236, 19K)

I prefer her ftilt, it's faster and also is a cool killing option

That's absolutely idiotic though because part of what makes a good Trainer player impressive is their ability to switch mid combo and still keep it going. It's great tech for those willing to put in the time to learn it and a huge part of what makes the character unique and fun to watch.

This is the only thing that should have any change to it and even then, it's debatable if it's even necessary. I've seen plenty of tournament level fights that rarely even need to abuse the invulnerability for escaping situations and poor use of a switch still gets them punished once it's over. Once could also argue that it's another tech to learn, just like using Shulk's manado arts switch invulnerability frames to escape certain situations and literally nobody is calling that broken.

How do we fix Kirby, boys?

You should consider experimenting with it. Fsmash spam has unironically gotten me to at least 2nd place in every local tournament I've attended.

that sure says a lot lol

Ok guys I have fixed Kirby

>invincibility during stone. Cannot be grabbed and takes no damage
>stone can be shifted left or right slightly while falling
>hammer has super armor during charge up
>abilities drop much harder and cannot be dropped before 60%

This makes me think 3.0 won't be out until May

you didnt fix him, you made him stupid

Make him faster in the air
Make his succ as good as Dedede's. Let him reflect/heal off projectiles without horrible lag
Adjust forward throw so doing it under a platform doesn't break the combo
Stop abilities from being knocked off, there's no reason they need to be
Give him back his melee hammer except with decent damage and knockback this time.
Just the first two would make a hug difference desu

>invicibility during stone/can't be grabbed
lmao, no fucking way
Just speed him up on ground and in the air, that'll be enough

>Stop abilities from being knocked off, there's no reason they need to be
Fucking this. They take a shit ton of work to even get and they're a side-grade at best, and a downgrade at worts

Is there a way to make Stone even vaguely usable without just making it busted?

Retard

Skill level is decently high. The one dude I trade 1st place with has a bunch of trophies from nationals in Smash 4.

Tons of characters have already been buffed and a few have been nerfed. Where have you been?