ITT: Great bosses from the last few years

ITT: Great bosses from the last few years.

Attached: granny.jpg (1726x967, 210K)

Do people actually think its a great boss? I just got to her, tried two times, died two times but got her to 2nd phase both times at least. Maybe I lost patience for souls game but this whole
>kill her
>have to kill her one more time with some shitty gimmick
is so tiresome.

Maybe I'm getting old but this is not enjoyable in the slightest. At best I'm like "Yeah I finally got this bullshit"
just feels cheap

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (941x714, 59K)

Would it be better if she had one bigger healthbar instead of two small ones?

Attached: 2B43C565-E394-44A5-8F33-7D17B9880360.jpg (2560x1440, 818K)

She was one of the worst

It's actually really easy to berserk her into a corner.
She doesn't do well against attacks. Just hit her with a shuriken when she jumps from the wire.
I DB'd her when both her healthbars were around 50-60%.
If you're only focusing on the healthbar fighting bosses i got bad news for you son.

I never said she is super hard or something, almost killed her both times.
It just feels kind of cheap

Honestly don't know. I think Bloodborne nailed the balance perfectly with the relatively big health pool, the health recovery mechanic and the fast healing.
This game is just I don't know. it's kinda like Nioh. great but not that good.

you should just git gud

Lady Butterfly will shove her Kunai so far up your ass you have no choice but to git gud.

Pic unrelated? There's nothing particularly fun about her moveset, phase 2 is just more boring, and her AI can be broken by just dodging r1

Genichiro, ape 2nd phase, owl and sword saint isshin are all much better fights

Guardian ape made me rage at first but looking back I really enjoyed the fight, especially what happens after you beat him

Attached: ludwig.jpg (1024x576, 153K)

t. puppy

She's practically a copypaste of the bat lady from Nioh but not as hard.

Genichiro. He killed me like 50 times and I raged hard, but the fight itself was really cool and once you best him you have basically mastered the game's mechanics. The way I approach the game after him is way different and more confident than before him. I can't think of any other single boss in any game that accomplishes this same feat. Quite impressive example of learning through failure.

She reminds me more of that one boss in the burning castle that you can knock down with shirukens.

Genichiro wasn't that bad. Isshin however. I spent days on him and had zero fun, i was just mad.

>again but with some shitty gimmick
What does this mean? Its just a two phase fight, shes the same on both.

Orphan of Kos

Attached: Orphan_Lightning_Wave_A.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

How does orphan stack up against isshin? I've beaten isshin but never played old hunters.

Update, I killed her. Overall it took me 6 or 7 tries but knowing that the throwing thing makes her fall made it easier

Now there are those fucking flying cunts in the rooftop. Man I'm really not feeling this game

shut up manchild

It's unironically worse than any souls game but there are better parts than the start. A tip I'll give now rather than learning it at the end like I did: don't spam deflect. Actually watch enemy arms and swings because although spamming will complete 95% of the game you'll need to conserve blocks for end bosses.

Not even top three in her own game

Attached: 1553577123340.jpg (2048x1536, 877K)

I still remember the first two weeks of TOH's release when Yea Forums was calling this a bad boss. There's a real sense of revisionism on this board and I expect it to repeat with Sekiro, because the first week of the game was HOLY SHIT THE BOSSES ALL SUCK THEY TAKE 20 MINUTES TO KILL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TRASH GAME

My biggest problem so far is that everything looks the same. Every area is the same, enemies are the same, everything is just boring.
Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne had those enrivonments and ideas that blew me away.

I don't know. I genuinely enjoyed all BB bosses and i spent hours on gascoigne. Plenty of sekiro bosses were just annoying and the world/story didn't make me care either. It took me forever to beat isshin and when i did i was just glad i was done with the game.

There's one area later than looks different and it's genuinely nice. The enemies are also kind of like the slim scholars. Otherwise yeah, the world is more realistic but the story not compelling enough to make that work.

The only thing I think could have been done better would be more diverse cape follow-ups and maybe some more corona shenanigans. He is the boss that requires the best positioning in the game but rolling to his back after his attacks is always the answer in his second phase. It would be cool if his cape stuck to his back to prevent that after some of his attacks, but I think it is already a cool mechanic, especially for roll catching people that roll away. It is like a didactic fight.

Attached: Slave_Knight_Gael_Buffing.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

I don't get how people say everything looks the same in the game. There is a bigger focus on swordsmanship on enemies, but the areas are pretty diverse. You have traditional Japanese estates, a rooftop area that looks distinct enough, monkey swamps, caves, haunted villages, weird cherry blossom lake. Bloodborne looks way more same-y.