Lads.....
Hopes for PC gaming show?
Last year we had huge drops
Hoping even bigger this year

Attached: 0ODAcH8.png (616x596, 493K)

I hope Day9 fucks Frankie on stage

it's gonna be EPIC

Atlus going all in on pc and RDR2 release date

What are all the confirmed companies for E3 2019?

Bannerlord Beta

>PC gaming show
>indie garbage with social justice agenda
>exclusive to the epic store
based

>no Taleworlds at E3 this year
Why bother?

Attached: bannerlord.webm (1454x1022, 2.71M)

Even if those things were to happen they wouldn't announce them in that shitty pc show.

the sega announcements parts
everything else will be westcuck epic store fiesta

When's devolver? Also where the fuck has the squilliam poster counting down the days been? Don't tell me I'lm gonna have to honor his legacy by counting down to June 7th, am I?

I exclusively game on PC but PC Gamer is dead to me. 0 faith in their show being any good at all. Had a subscription going since the early 90's, demo discs and all. What they did to that magazine is unforgivable and I hope it all folds around them.

EA, MS, Devolver, Bethesda, Nintendo with their usual treehouse thingy, CD Projekt, I think Square but that one's more a rumor.

Rockstar is literally bigger than E3. All their announcements been outside E3

AoE4

Fingers crossed for a taxi game

Since we already know Yakuza K2 is coming to PC I'm really hoping we get an announcement for a 3-5 remaster collection to come to PC as well.

>garbage with social justice agenda
thats snoy :^)

>PC GAMING
>mobas
>br
>indie shit
>multiplats
Kek

PEECEE PORT PLEASE

Attached: fist-of-the-north-star-lost-paradise-565137.11.jpg?pd0pdt.jpg (1500x1500, 330K)

Stream available on Epic Store only

Maybe not RDR2, but atlus could happen. Last year sega announced yakuza during the show

what's the point of PC show if most good games for PC get announced during Microsoft conference? And some during Sony

not all games good user

hopefully epic wont be invited

>Hopes for PC gaming show?
Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay
Halo on PC gameplay
Tripwire's '83 gameplay
Bannerlord
New Devolver game
Update on new game from Hotline Miami devs

Attached: 873894324.jpg (433x419, 31K)

I hope every single game is Epic exclusive except for CDPR announcing cyberpunk is GOG only and the show ends with that fat faggot killing himself for ruining PC gaming.

sega has their eye on that show

>When's devolver?
fuck devolver they caved to epic.

Ubisoft

are they gonna bring her back?

Attached: 1531007414397.jpg (2048x1538, 396K)

Video games are dead. Stop getting excited

Day9 makes nonstop cringy EPIC BAD jokes and everybody claps.

I legitimately think Gabe will show up at e3 and announce a VR portal to half life game since the new version headset ships the day after e3 ends

Any day now.

Can we cancel Day9?
He's shit at everything he does.

not watching if they don't

Behave

>Day9
>Not Drake

Drake only fucks with girls 16 & under user

SS4 and End State gameplay reveal. 3D Realms on stage for some cocksucking session. And a lot of awful indies, of course.

I sure cant wait for more ebin game store exclusive

>hopes for PC gaming show
Some actual gameplay footage for Bloodlines 2. Maybe a port of Jet Set Radio Future to PC.

Based

Attached: 6-12-18 LIST Cringe PC Gaming Show Frankie.jpg (624x352, 35K)

Cyberpunk 2077
Respawns Star Wars and Titanfall teaser
Sekiro DLC
BFV new faction preview
HL3 index exclusive

Attached: 654320k.jpg (3440x1440, 1.05M)

ps4 CONSOLE exclusive
is that a sign?

Forgot about them. They'll make good drinking fodder

Valve announces Ricochet 2

I haven't bought anything from them since hotline 2, but their presentation is at least fun

Post rare Frankies.

Attached: 1528756125436.jpg (2048x1538, 352K)

Post that duck webm.
You know the one.

PC gaming show always sucks shit. My favorite games on PC since E3 were announced at other events.

>L O N D O N

Attached: 1411023923311.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Attached: 1528762511414.png (1536x2048, 3.79M)

Valve usually doesn't care about E3 but they will start shipping the Index in June so that seems like good timing to announce something.

Attached: AAuE7mBL_odu-CWI_AqGDWbEXxjKkj_HSYQT1fXjLQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 152K)

Yo, isn't this the girl at CSGO Major?

you wanted to say any year now

The AMD PR lady showing up again prtending they didn't literally pay for the venue, day9 to be there, all the rigs, and all the announcements, while she talks about the newest hardware no one gives a flying fuck about until an hour after the show when we get a nice spec sheet.
I'm not even being ironic, she's genuinely my favorite part.

They didn't even announce them on PS4 for the West yet.

no frankie no watch

SEGA BEST OF JAPAN 2

I'm hoping there will be devs from upcoming PC games that I'm really looking forward to. They don't have to show full 10+ min gameplay, but just short exclusive footage.
>Cyberpunk 2077
>STALKER 2
>Aquanox Deep Descent
>Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2
Maybe System Shock 3, but I don't know about that game.

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-182822~01.png (720x708, 957K)

yakuza 0 was announced on that show.
we might see Kiwami 2 actually

I want to find out more about that shark RPG. It'll probably be bad, but I've always wanted a game like that.

Yakuza 0, Kiwami and VC4 were announced exactly at that show. Where else would it be announced, retard? Those are PC ports, MS conference only has games that are on Xbox as well.

Attached: whitechocolate.jpg (901x1200, 246K)

>snoy paying 3rd parties for "console exclusives"
lol, can't wait to play it on PC!

DELETE THIS

I hope for Red Dead 2

i unironically am starting to think that HL3 will be a VR title announced here

Unless the ps5/xbonetwo announcements come earlier, don't expect it, cause rdr2 is basically the same formula as gta5 at this point. late in life release on console with preliminary version
upgraded version with some new features/qol fixes come out on the new consoles, and a bit later, pc.

The only good E3 show was the Adult Swim stream they aired after the Devolver video 2 years ago.

the game is shit and I'm mad that got brought over instead of isshin. We KNEW it was shit before they even decided to localize it, because it'd been out in japan for months. It's fucking horrible, generic, super slow, it doesn't offer anything unique. It's just shit yakuza with a fotn skin and less minigames.

SEGA announcements and any surprise PC ports. Outside of that I don’t expect much else.

No!
At least Kenzan is getting a fan translation, MAYBE Sega will see the demand and decide to bring Ishin over

Attached: frankieintel.jpg (1200x1200, 423K)

Literally a 1/10 game, the worst of Yakuza bunch