Reminder that when you are against Epic Games Store...

Reminder that when you are against Epic Games Store, you are against free market and is a Valve shill that loves Gabe cock.

Attached: EpicGamesStore_1400x788_115627d82416826e240d42891ede4afe7975ba19.0.jpg (1200x800, 31K)

You're not wrong, I'm just against the idea of buying exclusivity, but also realize it's the only way they're going to survive against Valve who had over a decade in the market and pioneered the PC digital market. I'd rather see them provide a better service than Steam, but it's a free market so what can you do other than not use it?

I can be against anything and I’m against anything that makes my life harder, which epic did by making metro exodus exclusive

Reminder that when you are against Epic Games Store, you are against Chinese spyware

What a boring and low effort post.
Do better.

Fuck the free market. It needs to be regulated.

Attached: 1553787615345.png (623x523, 23K)

Attached: 20190322_035534.png (1046x720, 325K)

GoG has existed for a decade.
Fuck off chink.

I agree. There’s literally nothing wrong with competition.

Anyone who’s against it is likely a paid Steam shill.

Remember if you are for epic game store's shitty shenanigans then you're a corperate slut who hates having a choice

Im against spyware. Does your argument include how computer viruses are good for a free market because people don’t normally install them?

Reminder Valve shills are proud of being Valve shills

>no reviews
>no forums
>no community guides
>no workshop
Come back when epic store panders to the consumers instead of the developers. Steam is STILL not losing.

Indeed the free market is a good thing. However I personally won't use the Epic store because of their dealings with Tencent and all of the shady shit they di. If I'm locked out of exclusives so be it. I value my personal ideals more than any game.

Attached: 1554089091781.png (239x283, 152K)

>intentionally locking game into one store
>free market

nobody cares, sergey
don't you have someone to spy on, get to it

don't forget
>China
>Will always kowtow to Chinese censorship regulations for their games
>Literally harvesting your data and selling it to Chinese mobile game companies without your permission with only vague "assurances" they are looking into it

If you're against Comcast buying exclusivity contracts with municipalities so that they're the only game in town then you're against the free market!
This is how stupid chink shills sound.

Fuck off Chang

what if you're against all bloatware launchers, including tencent's?

OM NOM NOM I LOVE CHINESE DICK SO MUCH👌

Attached: Tim Sweeney.jpg (1095x1115, 842K)

>reee discord trannies
>orange man good