Mortal Kombat 11

What -features- will this game actually have that make it more than "just another Mortal Kombat game"?

Right now It's not looking great
>tiny roster of characters noone asked for
>already confirming finished content will be (((DLC)))
>new villain is a complete flop
>characters look like shit, new art direction NRS has been taking absolutely sucks, see injustice
>visual clutter ruins potentially memorable maps

Is there any hope the game will be worth the price tag?

Attached: MK11.jpg (796x416, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=055yFieeF9o
youtu.be/N0rI2NqA2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=_tkPbjqEEZ4
polygon.com/2019/3/6/18252200/mortal-kombat-11-scorpion-fatality-ed-boon
youtube.com/watch?v=fDeVC7GlYWU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qyc7d7Iwvvs
trueachievements.com/n37075/mortal-kombat-11-trophy-list-leaked
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better graphics then MKX ? other then that i have no idea

Attached: mortal-kombat-11-inspirational-mortal-kombat-11-kabal-vs-sub-zero-gameplay-ign-of-mortal-kombat-11.j (1920x1080, 371K)

It's a mix of really good choices and utter shit. My three mains are in, but i agree, there are some really bad choices no one asked for, like five of them.

The game looks fun and i am glad it's coming to the switch. It's been a while since i played MK and this one has a retro vibe to it.

Are you fucking retarded? Obviously you know literally nothing about fighting games and certainly werent going to buy this game regardless of anything but youre also literally lying seeing as how the base roster is bigger and infinitely better than MKX

>Is there any hope the game will be worth the price tag?
The gameplay could end up being good, but I don't like it so far

Lol what? Both have 25 base characters, the only good thing 11 did was remove the Kombat Kids and it didn't even do that right because Cassie and Jacqui are still in.

Not getting unless NRS pulled a Koei Tecmo and still has all the sexy stuff in the final game. I didn't care for it at first, but the preachy way Boon came off in that interview made me drop the game. Hell, I was defending it at first.

Attached: oq25z3xktW1qjztgpo3_400.gif (400x280, 1.66M)

There are a few good things like Xrays being out for fatal blows

Xs story mode was a chore
it wasnt even fun in a camp way, just extremely badly written dialogue and limp voice acting

>Muslim Cuckbat

What sexy stuff? Costumes?

holy shit, have sex you fucking incel and maybe you could learn to appreciate a game without having to have a boner or ogling women

Like I said, it's not the fact that they're not there. In fact I was defending Scarlet's redesign a few months ago. It was the fact that they want to say "It's not very mature or realistic". They should just be honest and say "it's not socially acceptable so we won't go in that direction with our game". That's all, and I would have still bought the game. Instead the took the cowardly route.

I still cannot believe uninspired trash like Jacqui is on the base roster meanwhile the only Kombat Kid worth a damn in MKX, Takeda, who had a certified online playerbase to back that up didn't make it to the base roster.

The gameplay lacks a hook to really pull me in still. I like a lot of the changes and they are smart to try and fill the slower/more neutral game hole in the market. i also like that they are willing to try weird things, though some of it isn't original and really not pushing the concept further. Custom variations are certainly a unique idea but I'm still waiting to see anyone do something crazy with it. They are actually pretty restrictive with what you can mix and match. For how long the beta was I don't think we saw the game advance all that much.

I can see it being one of those games that everyone says why aren't people playing it, the game does all this good stuff etc. And the answer will just be the game isn't grabbing them.

>characters look like shit.
Too far. Most of them look like crap. But a few (Kung Lao, Johnny, Kotal) look really, really good. Still, this is the first modern MK I won't buy on day 1. It looked boring at the reveal and after the beta, multiple diehards are saying the same thing. Boring. Same old sortened combos. What was the point in saying 75% dmg combos were too long and OP, then making shorter combos do the same if not more dmg? Answer: to make the game even more casual. It's brain dead.

Not him but its the exact opposite for me, I was positive but still deep down lukewarm until I actually played the beta and it feels like its going to be impossible to ever go to any other fighting game afterwards

the only thing I have my doubts and hope for them to satisfy is that they would make actually fun 3 base variations where each special move a character has overall is spread out over them instead of locking tons of quality moves behind kiddy games youll never actually play as long as its more worth it to learn the competitive matchups

the main reason people are iffy over variations in the first place is because it feels like a character torn to pieces with specialization kits rather than 3 fully fleshed out versions of a character. Giving each of them more unique strings and specials might be slightly harder to balance but simply more deep and fun in the end

>if you don't like nrs' watered down junk games, you know nothing about fighting games
lolol. The games are pretty, but they're shit. MK9 was the closest they got to being good.

This, I wouldn't have an issue with it if not for the blatant hypocrisy in their words and actions.

X-rays are fatal blows. No amount of psychological yoga can change that. Now, they're just end of round, unlimited safety nets. How is that better? You can keep whiffing it and it recharges. It's shit. You're gonna get bored of them anyway. People are already sick of them.

name the fighting games where you are either

>in the top 500 ranked players in their prime
>have been in the top 24 at any offline tournament that wasnt your smelly backroom local
>are a relevant community personality/ influencer
>have been a developer/ commentator/ anything even remotely comparable that doesnt directly relate to player skill

if you cant do any of these, never expect anyone to take your parroted nonarguments seriously anymore

>it feels like its going to be impossible to ever go to any other fighting game afterwards
Why? The game only the custom variations are a unique system (the idea of variations exist in other games at least) you won't find elsewhere. The idea of a slow fighter with shorter combos isn't something new either.

>instead of locking tons of quality moves behind kiddy games
What? None are locked up

>what you don't want, base roster
>what you do want, DLC.
Unless it's the original cast, that's NRS's new way do doing things.

>if you aren't en e-celeb I can parrot I don't care
All you had to say.

>I cant make an argument so i'll act like a retard
How's MK doing in the pro scene ?

>*beep boop*

Attached: 5B24F246-1088-4B29-A75A-DA155FEEA70F.jpg (741x221, 25K)

>isn't something new
and yet its the newest, the one thats going to be played. Only time will tell how good will it be in the long run but I certainly couldnt stop playing the beta

>What? None are locked up
there are countless moves that were exclusively perks of custom variations in the beta and custom variations WILL NOT be used in ranked or tournaments, aka they will universally be treated as the "real" game as they should just like in injustice 2

You mean you literally didnt fit a single one of those, confirmed youre a retarded parrot yourself and still expect anyone to take anything you say seriously about this genre?

youtube.com/watch?v=055yFieeF9o

Attached: D3KRuiZWsAIxQjf-orig.jpg (750x418, 45K)

I'm glad erron is back in

He's fat and looks more like a lawman now but he might have some cosmetics to make him look as venomous as he did in X

Watch your hype wear off faster than it did for mkx. Explain why MK11 is so much better than X or MK9 other than it being a new MK game. And don't say footsies, there are no proper footsies. The rushdown characters will still be broken like Kabal already is. Besides, you don't play other fgs with actual footsies or you wouldn't be hyping mk11 as having them.

What's gonna happen is you're gonna be hype. It'll release, you'll watch the pros exploit the weaknesses in the meta, of which there will be many, then your hype will fade.

You are on a loop and you can't get out of it.

Attached: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuw9wd98wv79d8wv7c.jpg (300x299, 13K)

>No Reptile
>No Ermac

Attached: image.jpg (400x401, 87K)

>the one thats going to be played
Well that isn't really true. There are lots of games out and people still play older games. I don't get the only game you'll ever play part when you don't even seem to articulate why it is special.

>there are countless moves that were exclusively perks of custom variations in the beta and custom variations WILL NOT be used in ranked or tournaments,
They've said the current set ones aren't final, and who knows how it'll run in tournament. Especially if the base game doesn't grab people.

Removed.

Also this was posted a while ago.

Attached: rk2srtakwdj21.jpg (1008x768, 129K)

That means you also have to shut up, you sperg lol. Logic, not even once. Plus, I've probably been in more tournaments than you. If you had, you wouldn't look up to e-celeb shills paid to hype up the game.

the game just looks like shit

>the absolute state of MK shills
Mk is the casual fighter. So come with an a actual argument if you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously about this genre

She seems cool. Way more interested in her than what has been shown so far

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

>And don't say footsies, there are no proper footsies.

youre literally retarded, this "argument" is over before it began

> Besides, you don't play other fgs with actual footsies
the only fighting game thats relevant right now with footsies is tekken 7 and I dont like 3d games, go kill yourself

I was in the top 500 ranked players in injustice 2 in its prime and my main training partner was a top 100 player who im pretty sure played in at least a couple online tournaments too (erayko)

>i dont have to know what im talking about haha its just casual because I was told so

you literally have no clue on the subject, its a series which fundamentally changes its gameplay on every fucking entry. Crawl back to /fgg/ to post muh sniffs while never getting out of super silver

Why do shills do this to themselves? If you just acted like a normal calm person people wouldn't think MK fans are dicks. Instead you shit on other games, get angry with people and then can't even say anything about the game outside "no really it looks seriously great guys wow!"

Did you download the video? Its removed right now.

She Kotal's wife or something?

>s-shill

how fucking retarded are you? where the fuck did I tell you to buy the game? if anything I spend my time in these threads telling retards like you to not buy it because its not the buttonmasher you want it to be

>Instead you shit on other games
show me where you fucking actual mongoloid

>and then can't even say anything about the game outside "no really it looks seriously great guys wow!"
why would I spout my own opinions about why I like it or why its objectively good if im talking down to retards who literally dont even understand what makes a fighting game good? go back to crying about muh ninjakilla run and how "mk9 was totally good" because it was your first fighting game and how the player one having literal input priority in mirror matches was so epic and soulful

>actual large cleavage
>exposed legs
Good Sindel replacement

Nah, there was only like 10 seconds of footage anyway. She has some type of grab, threw some rocks. Looked neat but can't figure much out about her.

> potentially memorable maps
> maps

people make fun of Smash players for their lingo, but the NRS audience doing shit like this is way more confusing.

Anything about the kollector? He looks like a furry for me from that picture.

Didn't show him at all, it was a lot of random clips spliced with devs talking. I don't even think I saw any of her normals

Get fucked I'm not the guy you were arguing with but you yourself most likely don't even pass your autistic set of qualifications.
You are just another random here as well so it's not like your opinion has any ''merit'' as well. And even if he did ''qualify'' you'd move the goalposts anyway like any autist does here when challenged.
End yourself

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Girly Air Force - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.41_[2019.03.28_18.37.44].png (898x1080, 997K)

34 slots?! really?

DLC is included in that image. SHA at the bottom is Shang.

And it's counting the DLC by the way

Up again, downloaded it this time

youtu.be/N0rI2NqA2tM

>but you yourself most likely don't even pass your autistic set of qualifications.
are you literally retarded? not only did I say I did, the entire point of the "qualifications" is to stop actual brainlets from going around posting the "muh casual nrs" garbage when they are literally on such a low shitter level that they cant even comprehend their own parroted opinions, where they stem from and where they apply and how

I also dont go around talking about the quality of any fighting game that I havent put proper time into as evidenced by some mouthbreather who told me to play other footsie heavy games and my only response was that I dont like 3D games which is the only other option outside of MK11 (tekken 7)

>you'd move the goalposts anyway
you mean like you are doing? how fucking stupid are you? the goalpost is "this game is casual" and I said to the people parroting that shit to prove that they know what they are talking about since literally none of them are actually explaining what is supposedly casual about MK11. Its even worse when these retards post so obviously parroted and outright laughable statements like "mortal kombat is casual" because theyve heard it somewhere else, completely unable to explain why even any one single MK game applies to that

The feature of get good. If you can't do a move or combo ten times in a row on both sides then you have plenty of single player to do.

lol, MK was never taken very seriously in the FGC user, stop shilling this game like if you were some hardcore fighting game player and everyone not having a hardon for MK is just some casual

outside of the choppy, tho pretty creative ps2 games MK was always just a casualized SF, copying the new mechanics the latest SF came up with

You are greatly overestimating your worth here if you think anyone is going to bother to read every single autistic post you make in a thread. I just saw your garbage post and wanted to call you out on it.
Sperg some more and keep entertaining me retard.

Fuck outta here with that Muslim Kombat shit

>i-it was never taken seriously!!1
thanks for confirming you literally cant do anything but keep parroting what other people have said 10 years ago while not even understanding why or what exactly has been said

its funny if youre going to make what other people say the crux of your epic argument here since MK11 is receiving universal praise from everywhere in the pro circles while every single one of them has been relentlessly shitting on everything capcom has put out this gen

>i cant read a reply chain because im smarter haha keep sperging
go back to memeddit, the only thing you did was embarrass yourself

I agree. It's just more virtue signaling and appealing to sjws in the end because like everyone using ''muh realism'' as an excuse to cover up they always, like the hypocrites they are, leave the males in practically butt naked.

>stop parroting what everyone is saying about this series
so stop what most actual fighting game players' opinions are on the series?

will you also ignore the fact that MK never survived a single year in the tournament scene?

>MK11 is being praised
who exactly is praising it? Most of the impression towards MK11 is exactly criticism how it is copying SFV's slow footsie based gameplay with it's stubby normals and slow movement speed.
Like if they are finally trying to make a fighting game with lasting competitive value at least copy USF4 or Third Strike instead of the heavily criticized SFV.

The only thing that's embarrassing here is you for thinking anything posted here actually matters and/or has weight. No one gives a shit about your sperging if you want to be validated for your garbage ''opinion'' follow your own advice and got to reddit or any place that uses accounts. Holy shit man get laid or just stop posting for a while.

these sjw's would just cover up the males too just to not seem hypocrite before they would let us have sexy females
truly dark times

>so stop what most actual fighting game players' opinions are on the series?

you mean all the people praising MK11?

>will you also ignore the fact that MK never survived a single year in the tournament scene?
not even going to get into this non "argument" since literally everything retarded you could possibly say boils down to either lies or stupidity, NRS games lately have been on a 2 year cycle and their games have only recently even started toying with the idea of a tournament scene

youre a casual kid desperately trying to appear smarter/ a better player than you are by parroting old jokes about NRS when they are the only studio that actually improved rather than getting worse over time. Its exactly why your "haha muh nrs" bullshit is literal memes and its why none of you can ACTUALLY pick out anything from MK11 that would make it a bad fighting game beyond "but muh mortal kombat never had respect". Youre too stupid to actually know anything about the genre so its like talking to a fucking fish about why MK has taken street fighters soiled throne

>who exactly is praising it? Most of the impression towards MK11 is exactly criticism how it is copying SFV's slow footsie based gameplay with it's stubby normals and slow movement speed.
every single word here was a lie, either consciously or youre actually fucking retarded. Im not even exaggerating, you would have to be literally retarded to say this. MK11 has longer buttons on almost all characters than the VAST MAJORITY of any fighting game that doesnt advertize itself as a weapons fighter

>haha n-no u
woah...

Can i have a shirt bro ? is kinda cold

Attached: 856834634377.jpg (1214x697, 75K)

Link to interview plox

> they are the only studio that is actively improving

with MK11 this is the second game in a row where their much-touted player customization feature will have almost no relevance in a competitive settings. NRS isn't 'improving', because their games are constantly stuffed full of good and bad features it's impossible to accurately gauge progress.

>will have almost no relevance in a competitive settings

so you just named another good thing about them, well done, they know how to please the casuals and get the sales while also trying to take the competitive scene seriously unlike the clowns behind SC

>Noob
>no one asked for
Imagine being this retarded

>no reptile, one of the most iconic characters in the franchise

Pathetic.

Attached: 1554125807623-v.png (625x773, 143K)

MK + Competitive scene . Yeah i don't think they like each other

Are you kidding me?
The actual gameplay looks the best in the entire series.

A neutral based MK game is something i never thought i would see or want so much.

Obviously not, their go to is just "muh male power fantasy".

Alright I am calling you out right now. Post proof of your supposed rank or whatever that makes you think that your opinion has any merit. Show me the rank or that you are an eceleb like you said another user had to be to have a ''valid'' opinion. You can sperg all you want but in the end if you can't prove this you are just another autist shitting up the thread with your sperging.
Go on I'll wait.

he will suck, but I will play him anyway

>unlike the clowns behind SC
Ah, that's what this is all about.

Hopefully he wont be shit as ill plan to main him.
But its not like we have a reference as he wasn't playable in the last 2 games.

Cage looks so fun for shitposting with that I want him in a boomer spinoff game. But that is about the only plus i've seen so far anyway

>Our design is just getting more mature and respectful. You’re not going to wear a bikini to a fight. You’re not going to be showing so much skin. I think it’s just what the game is about: You’re going in to fight for your life, and you’re not going to be wearing such scantily clad items.

>Show me the rank
how fucking stupid are you? "when the game was relevant" was over a year ago, do you think ive been sitting in ranked to desperately stay high on the list you fucking idiot? my score in the ranked is 1.029 wins/ 391 losses (sets)/ currently at spot 1453 and unlike the vast majority of idiots I never cared enough to make smurf accounts for learning new characters

>another user had to be to have a ''valid'' opinion.
saying "its casual" warrants you to either have so much status that you can throw out a statement like that while people automatically know you know what youre talking about or you actually have to prove that the game is casual, youre literally retarded if you dont understand the point

about what? how fucking stupid are you? soul calibur literally is a shitfest online where everyone can play as a custom character but feel free to keep moving the goalpost

you're not taking the tournament scene seriously by not implementing player customization in a balanced way.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tkPbjqEEZ4

its honestly hilarious looking at 16 year olds talk about how MK11 is "casual" while every single old school pro player has nothing but positives to say about it (even from other games, if for nothing else then the netcode and presentation)

>not even going to get into this non "argument"
Why don't we let the numbers speak for themselves

Attached: evo2018.jpg (1200x226, 60K)

>argumentum ad populum

so is the argument here that the most casual fighting game event of all time where every single mouthbreathing bidoo gamer "goes to evo" has the highest numbers on franchises not made by NRS? Wow thanks for confirming how hardcore it is, now see you at MK11 you fucking retarded child completely incapable of understanding how every single MK game plays differently from the next and its exactly why people liked 9 more than 10

Seeing as the argument is about how active the competitive scene is no shit.

No, the point is that the numbers drop of drastically after one year no matter how much NRS shills push the game. While other series can grow year on year. Even KI did it. So saying the games die early is very true, the numbers show it

the MK11 girls get a lot more appealing if you just resize the width of their face. It's pretty funny.

Attached: 1554179353331.jpg (428x539, 35K)

Holy shit, she actually has tits

>how every single MK game plays differently from the next
isnt that also prove that NRS is consistently incapable of making a competitive friendly game ?

It's like the dude they got to model them is working on fucking CRTs or something.

So you can't huh? SO by your own accord your opinion has no value. No it be better to say your opinion has ''expired'' so to say.
Yeah just stfu and end yourself chickenshit retard. You are like all the other autists coming here. Retards with something to prove and so desperate to leave a ''legacy'' as it were he'd decide to shit up a thread with is garbage opinion thinking he is somehow better then anyone else posting here.
NRS games are casual garbage only good for their story and no amount of sperging you do will change that and everyone will forget your sorry ass when this thread inevitably archives. I hereby declare your opinion and sorry life invalid so just end yourself.

MK was always a fucking joke series played for laughs and as a gag. You're like that retard who thinks being the top 100 at Digmon Battle Arena 2 is something to be proud of.

>Seeing as the argument is about how active the competitive scene is no shit.

Since when does more people playing a game make it more competitive?

Theres way more people competing at moba or battle royale tournaments than all fighting games combined.
Yet id say fighting games are more complex and competitivly deeper games.

Hell more people are "competing" in fucking hearthstone.

>Seeing as the argument is about how active the competitive scene is no shit.

where? you mean you desperately moved the goalposts after saying that MK11 is casual into "w-well the whole franchise isnt respected" into "w-well why isnt it alive then!!1"

the series is alive if people like the latest game you fucking mouthbreathing child, nobody likes street fighter 5 but the community is so desperate, brainwashed and stuck up in their one ancient franchise that theyre scared to move on and literally complain all day long about having to play a terrible game

NRS players just drop the game and wait for something better

they have put out two games this generation and the latter is most likely the best balanced fighting game of all time

This is the normiest of normie fighting games. This shit is the reason why people are mad that there isn’t some way to play against yourself on day one and there isn’t some shifty unlockables. A real fighting game only needs itself to be good, not some shitty solo mode add on. Regardless, this shit will sell gangbusters form people who wants to say they play fighting games but actually lacks the skills to do so, ie the normie crowds who also buys smash bros.

No....that's Jade.
>yes its hinted that Jade is about to marry Kotal in beta dialogue

What fucking "opinion" retard? The "opinion" where I tell some mouthbreathing child to back up their opinion? Are you fucking retarded?

>You're like that retard who thinks being the top 100 at Digmon Battle Arena 2 is something to be proud of.

How is being at the top of any other game something to be proud of?
After all its still only a game.

>Shao Kahn
>cold

Ha.
Hes not some beta that feels cold.

>0:22
Lmao. NRS, never change

here's your mortal kombat, bro!

Attached: mk xi.jpg (1127x666, 123K)

>Since when does more people playing a game make it more competitive?
>how active the competitive scene is
Are you ESL?

>where?
>will you also ignore the fact that MK never survived a single year in the tournament scene?
Game dies quick and you are just avoiding the point now

>the series is alive if people like the latest game
Apart from it dies the whole time Injustass is going. If you really liked the games you'd stick with them, especially as the franchise tends to change a lot. You're just a series whore, you don't care about gameplay.

>Are you ESL?

Well the competitive scene for hearthstone is more active than Streetfighter, that means hearthstone is a deeper and more complex game.

What's a new fighting game allowed to release with now anyway, every release except for maybe smash has had people bitching about the roster size as if designing fighters isn't time consuming or anything

Lmao look at this hypocryte. Keep sperging for me like the little bitch you are and I'm sure your mommy will reward you for being good at NRS garbage.

>Game dies quick and you are just avoiding the point now

so you literally disproved your own retarded lie with your epic statistics and now expect me to dance around your retarded strawmen about how good X and X old MK game is and whether or not they deserved to be "alive" for X amount of time

>Apart from it dies the whole time Injustass is going. If you really liked the games you'd stick with them,
are you fucking retarded? I literally just said it stays alive if people like the game, literally nobody liked injustice 1, MKX or I2 in the long run after their initial shinyness wore off

>You're just a series whore, you don't care about gameplay.
woah...that must be why I hate MKX and like MK11, I only care about da franchise name and its also why im desperately defending all those other completely unrelated games to MK11 because I have to defend da reputation of da competitive scene from the past 10 years

go kill yourself brainlet

>a topless man is the same as topless woman
Damn all these people at beaches and outdoor pools are goddamn sjws.

>Roster is literally just MKX copypasted with 3 new characters and some returning ones from 9
>People still defend it

Attached: 1494709240705.jpg (645x773, 36K)

>a character that was technically a secret side character not part of the original cast

this is like saying smoke or ermac are iconic because they're one of the palette swap ninjas

so Yea Forums doing what ever they can to hate mortal kombat again?

Attached: tnhfdgtnrtnrtnh.png (1637x909, 1.63M)

>roster from MKX included a majority of the cast of relevant characters in Mortal Kombat
>shocked when some of them return or are seen across all the games

have a (you)

Your probably the same fag that complains about the females not showing skin.

Have sex

>those bottom 4 on the left
looks like mass effect andromeda lmao

>SF5
>starting roster is literally less than half the characters SF4 had at the end
>its only returning ones from previous games except for a female blanka/abel mashup.

Attached: 1553339553956.jpg (300x392, 33K)

>no argument

Fucking thank you. nrs fanboys are so desperate for hardcaor! credibility is hilarious. If the game was as deep and skill-based as they often lie, it would speak for itself. Wouldn't need almost a decade of nrs scrubs overcompensating. They want so badly to be taken as seriously as SF (overall, not SFV), and Tekken, but at the same time try to shit on them and beg nrs for the games to be even scrubbier.

There's a reason that fag SonicFox used to run through their entire community, taking all the prize money to the point where they started to unironically hate him. Because most of them are scrubs! He's one of the few with actual skill.

Brady, Perfect Legend, they're all wack.

no you are retarded

>sonicfox
>skilled

is that why he ate shit in other fighting games?

>just pretending to be retarded

>NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTERS BAD; COPYPASTE OLD CHARACTERS GOOD
>Immediately assumes i'm a Jive babby
Yikes

people that hate mortal kombat know nothing about the games

>saying im pretending to be retarded while being actually retarded

Attached: 1380464394247.png (1190x906, 178K)

MK really does live in SFbabs heads for free huh?

yap and i think its them spamming the hate threads too

Fightning games never have a majority of the cast be new characters, Street Fighter tried that once and it almost didn't pan out if the game wasn't so amazing and most of the characters turned out to be cult favorites.

I don't know why so many people who don't like the series feel a need to come into threads about the game and shitpost

That left one literally looks like the new Avengers armor suits

That he's shit at other fighting games just proves how garbage NRS games are if a literal furry faggot can dominate there.

the amount of unattractive women in MK is shockingly unrealistic, you would have thought they'd have accidentally created one by now.

why havent you collected your free prize money then?

>Street Fighter tried that once and it almost didn't pan out if the game wasn't so amazing and most of the characters turned out to be cult favorites.

Despite having a cult status now, it actually DIDN'T pan out.
SF3 sold like shit compared to 2 and 4.

don't care about the redesigns but the "realism" excuse was cringe considering most of the women are wearing high heels. i'm still getting it because i like how it plays but that kind of dishonesty isn't a good look

Why does Cassie look like she's wearing one of those Mass Effect costumes that got shopped around games for a few years.

>male nipple good
>female nipple bad

Attached: 6942069420.png (645x773, 10K)

Almost like they're making them ugly on purpose.

>That he's shit at other fighting games

are you fucking retarded? he is good at any fighting game he puts the time into but the only fighting game he was ever top 1 at was mortal kombat X because it played to his at the time strengths, he was more dominant in fucking dragonball than injustice 2

Well, yeah, I mean it didn't pan out commercially, which is why no fighting game ever did it ever again. I just mean the game could've bombed completely, but it got a cult status and some of the characters luckily got to stick around.

Sonic is good at NRS games, I don't think he's a prodigy at fighting games but I think he understands how NRS games works a lot. He's free in other games for this reason. I don't think NRS games are a joke, I think that they've wanted to push the games more and more into an interesting competitive angle while having to trim away some of the fanservice along the way, and since they're more free to play with their own systems, and MK11 has a lot of interesting systems, I'm looking forward to it.

Because I don't want to wast my time getting gud just to play a garbage nrs game. Watching a ''ALL CUTSCENES'' video on youtube will be enough for me thanks

This comment might be written either by a 79iq poster or a troll. But now I'm turning thought towards the former

>>characters look like shit, new art direction NRS has been taking absolutely sucks, see injustice

Not to mention they really got lazy with story telling too. The first injustice game story was pretty great but the second one was unable to keep up with it.
MK was the same. Their first MK retelling all the other MK game stories was great but MK 10 story felt really bland in comparison. In both cases this was paired with the quality of the art style dropping.
MK 11 seems to be heading on the same direction but fucking the music too...

Admitting you can't just mosey on down to NRS town for free money like most of the SF cringelords is good enough for me

It's not a complete fix but it's a big improvement on its own.

Attached: 1554225694340.png (622x703, 514K)

It's still acceptable in our society, just not in their social circle of faggot cucks.

>art style getting worse

Have you like, looked at mk9 recently?

MKXs dialogue was like someone trying and failing to write a "so bad its good" martial arts film

which is fucking sad

>not seeing his own post is low IQ because his IQ is too low to understand.

who is this fluid druid?

Attached: hesnotalady.png (704x446, 444K)

the women who aren't monsters shouldn't be fighting at all.

Art style is not the same as graphics.

>no u
Now this is some high IQ retort

People hate that retards want to pretend MK was ever anything beyond a gag because they started at 9

>no u but wrapped in a little more elloquent package
Now this is some even more high IQ retort

it has the brutally ugly females wearing justice armor feature

and it has the fully cinematic gameplay feature

a regression more than anything

Attached: 1547914039213.png (1129x668, 1.78M)

That's the point

Yeah, you're aware that the art style of Mk9 is fucking bad right?

The game itself doesn't want to be a gag anymore after 9.

>?
9 was the biggest gag though.

9 was also a gag

Why does mother nature have a serious case of manjaw? At this point they aren't even trying to disguise it.

>what it looks like when sjw mind virus infects your game's devs

>characters look like shit
nope

Is it? Boon said the base was 25 and the Kombat Pack DLC is 6 characters, which makes 31. What's the other 3?

Because most women don't have a arrowhead chin

Yes, and you still have people pretending it wasn't and is a serious fighting game to be taken serious as the sequel proves by dropping the gag outright.

It's not, the models are what's bad because NRS' last game was on the PS2. Just look at the concept art.

I dont know how game devs are going to get out of the hole of being too scared to make black male characters that arent just "big nigga"

>4hrs into the game
>btw, I was born a man

>Cyber Frost

Attached: 1552571844108.png (1024x576, 531K)

so you retards are posting this everywhere

when it comes to NetherRealm its more about being thankful for features they DIDN'T design. the fact that it looks simply like a competent 2d fightan game is thrilling. please keep quiet before they decide it needs a stamina bar or some shit.

Most women don't look like men either.

It's called having principles you underage retard. Just because someone offered me $10000 to eat shit wouldn't make me do it. I'm not going to play your garbage game no matter how much they offer me to subhuman.

>>*beep boop*
is this an april fools joke?

I'm sure it'll fix itself if you just ignore it :^)

Boon is a fucking liar and can't be trusted. Kombat pack is probably two sets of 4 this time around.

I don't get it.

Ultimate edition gives you 6 characters. Retard.

>Just because someone offered me $10000 to eat shit wouldn't make me do it.
You're an idiot.

>concept art has anything to do with in game asset art

The fuck? Are you trying to say that 9's artstyle is good cause the women show slightly more skin in it? And despite everything else, that this overwhelms the art upgrades from X or 11?

A classier move would have been to leave the thread so you can at least pretend NRS doesnt live in your head for free

You people seem to think so.

>just ignore it bro
not him but we've already learned that doesn't work.

let's be honest now, anybody who takes fighting games seriously is an unbearable sad-act regardless of the title.

>different load outs for characters able to customize their moves and looks
>the krypt
>enhanced graphics and overhauled fighting system
>massive story mode that will actually be the highlight of the game
NRS is pushing what a fighting game should have and every game they make is an obvious improvement over the last. Every other fighting game is just online multiplayer with some other modes and content tacked on. MK11 is looking like an action/rpg with fighting game elements and an online multiplayer fully fleshed out and added to it.

Attached: ooohs-from-the-ooooh-dimension.jpg (325x364, 49K)

Then there'll be a third Kombat pack down the line you inbred.

Only when they do look like men.

>art upgrades from X or 11?
Ah yes, muh black and grey realism shit, truly a beautiful "artstyle".

Damn you must really be a really poor poorfag/third worlder because no actual human would do this.

A classier move would have been to never enter this garbage thread in the first place and pretend NRS games are anything other then casual garbage only good for a few gags.

Attached: x51.png (523x437, 97K)

Injustice 2's story was way better, though.

I want a suggestion of what say, Cassie should be wearing while still representing her character design. Or sonya, what should Sonya look like to represent a military officer while also "pleasing" the people who want her to be wearing something else.

I dunno, you people think Lady looks like a man cause she has a strong jawline in DMC5, I think your tastes are warped so that women are either 1s or 10s and everything inbetween is a man

>grimdark and poor colors along with also trying to wash out stuff to try and seem realistic

Or do you forget all of the Earthrealm stages? All the stages during night or the Colosseum. Nine's palette and aesthetics fucking sucked dude, the outfits sucked too except for Noob and Smoke, and even they had pretty generic looks.

Go away shill

I agree

So why are you here?

different user. think this is it. wasn't boon, it was the art director
polygon.com/2019/3/6/18252200/mortal-kombat-11-scorpion-fatality-ed-boon
>Our design is just getting more mature and respectful. You're not going to wear a bikini to a fight. You're not going to be showing so much skin. I think it's just what the game is about: You're going in to fight for your life, and you're not going to be wearing such scantily clad items.
meanwhile nearly every female is wearing heels and most males have a shirtless skin

look at this retard stop trying to shitpost so hard

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190331191905.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>thinking he's classy for not wanting to eat shit while literally arguing with people on Yea Forums, the place where opinions and debates literally don't matter and entering threads to demonstrate he clearly doesn't know anything about the franchise he's trying to put down

Classic Yea Forums.

>NRS got so tired of faggots asking for Frost and Cyborgs that they decided to take both and piss off the fans of both parties in the hope that they get so mad they never ask for them ever again
You think you're slick NRS but I'm on to you.

Attached: 1501268925641.jpg (750x1334, 193K)

>different load outs for characters able to customize their moves and looks
Not in ranked or competitive play. At best it will be used for combo videos, not like casuals will know what to do with it and will just stick to the easiest things to use. The other 3 are the same as any MK game. Your second point is straight up the graphics got better and it plays differently. That's every fighter.

> MK11 is looking like an action/rpg with fighting game elements
SC6 (and other SC games) straight up have an actual RPG mode. MK11 just has a cinematic story

a man is shirtless my god i need to get my pearls

..So are we going to talk about her or are we just going to continue bashing and hating something that is not even out yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=fDeVC7GlYWU

Wait really? No Reptile?? TRASH

I'm liking everything I've seen so far, but that whole statement about "realistic designs" and "no more bathing suit outfits" is fucking dumb. Why would you limit what you can design a character to look like? That's how they end up looking the same. And people love the bathing suit outfits from MK2 and MK9.

I wonder what they would do if a woman called them out on this sort of thing.

Attached: D2rBM_lXgAApcJ2.jpg (1018x1279, 177K)

>being excited for a story mode in a fighting game
>made and written by fucking NRS

Attached: 1545778013678.jpg (640x627, 73K)

>Not in ranked or competitive play
ok
>mk11 just has a cinematic story
look at this fucking retard

Attached: 1520054028054.gif (320x240, 436K)

It's going to hurt seeing the concept art with much better designs that this tool rejected because he hates random shit no one else would give a fuck about

Each Kombat Pack has to have the same number of characters in it to justify the price, if they lowered said amount in any of them there would be hell to pay, trust me, they are already getting shit about the polygon interview but cutting back on character count would cause havik.

Some females have voiced concern but they ignored them and its hard to tell if those bitches might just be lying to get attention so take that as you will

>not being excited about Scorpion and Sub-Zero being bros

Ribs too big

Attached: ribstoobig.png (1185x653, 1.4M)

Yeah, after looking at these design changes and the roster leak, I had to cancel my $90 order and change my plans on getting the standard version. Lead team designer is on some hypocritical and contradictory bullshit. Theres no telling what the dlc characters are going to look like or whose all on it.

Attached: Worried.png (677x462, 283K)

I hope they add a option to disable those mini cut scenes , i can see then getting annoying after a while

But that is true, not like towers or the crypt is anything expansive or new either. Where is this super expansive game changer?

Attached: 1474315168540.jpg (916x690, 102K)

Well it also seems like people would prefer they were pidgeonholed into only sexy outfits. So they're damned if they do or don't.

the krypt dumbass

>havik.
HE BETTER BE IN THE GAME BOON

She looks cool. I like the unga chucking rocks thing.

Irony.
Find something better to do with yourself, fag.

Attached: No Stubs.jpg (79x77, 2K)

He's back
>457030036

Yeah, it's unfortunate. MKX hit a balance that journalists wouldn't be too upset by.

Which isn't going to be anything more than walking up to boxes, maybe you'll have certain doors you can't open without an item like MKX. But if you're thinking this will be some crazy big RPG where you fight shit for real you will be super disappointed. Plus Tobal already did that

>Reptile died for this

Attached: 1492456381311.jpg (500x484, 89K)

>topless dudes are topless women
>company is in america

You're deluded.

>Which isn't going to be anything more than walking up to boxes
hay retard they already showed a character you can use it so fuck off idiot

More like people are too extreme now, no middle grounds, no middle grounds ever again.

>reptile died for a non trick character or dot or rushdown character.

Reptile didn't die, he got benched at most. Christ its like its the end of the world if a side character doesn't get in every fucking release.

Yeah, but then you look at Kotal and Shao, and you gotta admit that there's an imbalance there (at least before Cetrion arrived).

Shitty analogy my man

Sexy Men=/=Unattractive Women

Attached: MK11 female ninja design.jpg (800x800, 26K)

reminder that nrs games are shit and always will be shit

Attached: ig7xdEWFsPlZpv28mJ2n_XpBY5DaT68V0B7-aIvCovY.jpg (600x533, 79K)

Yeah, Kotal and Shao are in g-strings with their ass and bulges on display aren't they. Oh wait, they're not.

I don't think any of the men in MK11 are sexy, I think at best they look tough or intimidating, but not sexy. They're not designed with "sexy" in mind at all.

>hay retard they already showed a character you can use it
They showed a character in a costumes Scorpion already had, not a new unique character. Nothing about a huge world to explore, nothing about RPG elements or him fighting shit. You are legit retarded.

The middle ground is what led to Kitana's best design.

Attached: mortal-kombat-art-mkx-kitana-19.jpg (1260x635, 211K)

A topless dude = a woman in a bra. Fuck off with you false equivalence

>I don't think any of the men in MK11 are sexy,
Because you're not gay or a woman, though jury's still out on your gayness because only a homo would defend the female designs in 11.

>netcode is bad
already fixed years ago so already broken now fuck off

>Yeah, Kotal and Shao are in g-strings
Never said that. I'm just saying that those two are showing more than the females are showing off, relatively. Just an observation.

Attached: 1550675074710.jpg (392x411, 24K)

Did you not watch the Shang reveal trailer? It's no Deception story mode but it's something.

>They showed a character in a costumes Scorpion already had
bitch are you blind?

Attached: ryjryjfhrthsrythjrsytj.png (1121x621, 527K)

>I don't think any of the men in MK11 are sexy

Then you're fucking bias point blank. You somehow don't see nothing wrong with the women suddenly being conserved for this game, but is most likely okay with the men being untouched or buffed up; Baraka, as an example of almost being naked, for the first time in MK history, in this game.

>playing fighting games on PC

I agree, but guess what middle grounds are disappearing.

That's not true at all, in America underwear on breasts is only acceptable if its technically a bikini. Because the country's deluded.

Right, I don't disagree, but I think the difference is that Shao Khan showing off skin isn't the same as Cassie showing up in a tube top and a mini skirt.

Listen man if you think Baraka being almost naked makes him sexy you might be fucking deluded.

I cant wait for a month after release after this games dies and all you dumb faggots stop talking about it. Like every nrs game

It was fixed in a enhanced version of mkx and the pc port of injustice 2 which released months later

Attached: echo echo echo.png (1887x761, 234K)

>I cant wait for a month after release after this games dies
wow another old meme you are doing good today

yes thats what fixed means

Attached: HaHaHah.png (504x529, 458K)

>Right, I don't disagree, but I think the difference is that Shao Khan showing off skin isn't the same as Cassie showing up in a tube top and a mini skirt.
You're right, it's not the same, but they are comparable.

>Did you not watch the Shang reveal trailer?
Which didn't show anything you are suggesting. We saw a room and Tagawa said hey look at all these boxes and unlock stuff. Didn't even show gameplay.

Oh yeah it is a bit different actually. Feel like I've seen that mask though. But still, thinking he is more than the guy you wander around opening boxes with is make believe.

I played MK9 for 3 years, blow me

It's erron black

so you are just hoping they dont add anything are you

>Listen man if you think Baraka being almost naked makes him sexy you might be fucking deluded.
>Well built, toned, almost naked men aren't sexy

What a dumbass shill. You're not being a centrist in the fucking slightest. You attacked posts criticizing the conservative female designs and the art design leader retarded statement. You have a bias and you are still wrong.

Attached: Really_joker.png (488x349, 229K)

Mommy
Because it's probably easier for men to fight shirtless than women. Or I guess also in women's case, a thin tiny bikini with no support. D'Vorah is different cause she's a bug monster and has some kind of plating there

Attached: cetrion.jpg (1158x768, 210K)

So you're just blindly hoping they add something and praising the game for something that's not in the game and listing it as a pro

No, Rain did. He's officially of no use.

Shang did appear in his arcade mode ending, but it is probably just nobody man.

So we've gone from it is totally this, to well I'm hoping they reveal it. lmao. It is a box opening sim, if it were significantly more they'd be showing it off.

>female nipple bad
no one said that

Attached: see_through.jpg (1080x1491, 640K)

Alright, let's lighten up the thread a little bit.
>Best redesign so far
>Best fatality so far
>Character that looks the most interesting to you
Go.

Attached: 1548138278588.webm (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>Because it's probably easier for men to fight shirtless than women.
I don't even know what to say this is

is it easy to fight in high heels?

Her fatality is weird.. she grows up the size larger than earth. Shoots this BIG ASS beam down. And it’s the just the size of a person. Are nrs actual retards?

Ugliest looking and least imaginative gameplaywise "elemental" character I've ever seen.

Attached: 1551099083432.jpg (312x312, 46K)

There were generals for MK9 a good year after it lt launched.
MKX also had generals for awhile after, not as long as MK9 but the game hardly died a month launch. Amazing how no one talks about SC, SFV, DOA or Tekken these days. 90% of SF threads are just waifu art dumps, no one actually talks about the game.
Stay salty, especially when MK11 outsells possibly all those games combined.

women have to deal with their titties bouncing around when moving around a lot. Also male barbarian/warrior type fighting shirtless is a pretty common cliche

>y-y-y-you will just be opining boxes
ok

I'd argue it's not easy to fight in heels or with ornate shoulder pads.

That's generally all the Krypt has been since it's introduction, yes.

fuck you no tits no discussion

>Best redesign
Scarlett. As long as the mask stays on and she's got short hair, my dick is happy.
>Best fatality
Noob crawling out the mouth one.
>Character that looks most interesting
Scarlett again. I just like all her blood manipulation stuff, how she makes weapons and shit.

ok fool the Krypt in the last game was more than just opining boxes

That's what the kyrpt has been in all th games assuming it's going to be different with not a ounce of proof is completely idiotic

It's just a videogame. Nobody ever cared about the discomfort bikini may cause in a fight, because MK was never about MUH REALISM

>using a torch to bur spiderwebs is a full RPG
Okay bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qyc7d7Iwvvs

I assume you mean ninja Skarlet, since no one really likes Tusken Raider woman?

Attached: 54190841_112712979700310_5945548034557105380_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

yep just ignore everything else you do in it

Kabal is already broken as shit going by the beta, literal braindead character lol

>no Ermac
>no Smoke
>no Rain
>no Mileena
KOLLEKTOR
CETRION
WHO

Attached: 1588855588.jpg (236x231, 9K)

You know nothing about fighting do you
>male barbarian/warrior type fighting shirtless is a pretty common cliche
Wanna know what's also a common cliche

Attached: bio.gif (191x195, 13K)

new skarlet looks more like a ninja than the old one did, the old one was just mai shiranui with red hair and a tranny body

You mean open doors? I guess every platforming/puzzle game is a full rpg then isn't it?

ok mad man

Attached: 1544596210640.png (491x535, 206K)

You should read what real kunoichi's were and you might understand why theya re commonly depicted in " scandaly " attire

>new skarlet looks more like a ninja than the old one did,
Why do retards like you even come to these thread
Fuck off

yeah except fuck realism its a damn video game, I want to play as a badass female ninja, not a glorified whore

look at that horribly objectified woman. she looks so miserable

>new skarlet looks more like a ninja nun
ftfy

Why did they made Jade so obsessed with Kotal?.

Mileena is going to be DLC and she's going to sell a shit ton. As long as they know how to design her.

Attached: iE39hhy.gif (540x222, 1.32M)

As an asian, the redesigns of all the asian characters weird me the fuck out. Everyone looks like some random guy they pulled from a chinese grocery store or restaurant. They don't look like heroes that would fit in kung fu flicks, they look like they could be my fucking relatives or some shit.

Attached: 1551650834923.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

>No point in having elemental side-ninjas now

Sub and Scorpion are the faces of MK ninjas, so they're safe, but fuck if this doesn't just deconfirm Smoke and Rain.

Attached: doa6 (3).png (1364x179, 79K)

So instead of just opening boxes yoou also open doors
Fuck off dude

>As long as they know how to design her.
They don't

What about the comic?

Attached: 58-587669_how-to-draw-mortal-kombat-mortal-kombat-skarlet.jpg (820x742, 110K)

>yeah except fuck realism its a damn video game
Yeap but Mr.Beran want realism

They already fucked up Kitana.

Attached: 11kit.jpg (627x455, 55K)

Comic Skarlet was 10 out 10 qt

I don't know, I kinda like it. Reminds me of another outfit she had (MKvDC I think). I need to see the legs, though.

That little boy has fatty pecs.

nice mad fag

>maps

Opinion Discarted

He's not the one setting himself up for disappointment, Make sure to come back after release, I want to see you cry.

>s-s-s-s-she looks like a boy
stop crying retard

Just ignore him he's obviously braindead

That's the point. MK characters are meant to look real, like that movie The Raid. It's raw, gritty, dark, it's REAL.

nice mad fag

Beran wants realism like the movie The Raid. Not realism based on historical japan.

ok answer me this why would they show a character you can use in if all you are going to do is open boxes and nothing more

Attached: 74d6b517d8c28d8ac92319dbfb448c4a6524818c592f0c678384cf8cbe1ebd02.jpg (625x468, 69K)

Unironically looks like one of those traps that wears a mask.

I'm 29 and never had gf or sex. Why? I'm not fat before you say that as the reason.

So they could have a cool visual of someone actually entering the Krypt in a trailer retard

sad fucking post

Attached: yikes.png (851x623, 445K)

>the raid
great flick. remember that scene where she fought in high heels? raw, gritty, dark, badass, and real

See, even though Skarlet is covered up, she still has sex appeal and I would be okay with this, meanwhile teenage, undefined, tomboy body over there, even though is also covered up, lacks shit for an imagination, leaving the appeal of her design bare bones.

Stay delusional buddy, just make sure you come to my "OH NO NO NO" thread when the Krypt is shown to just be the same as the last 2 games

Plus she looks like a ninja

you are the only crying faggot here sjw boon fag

>Ninja
Nop.

you are fucking retarded like all /vg/ faggot get lost mk is dead you lost

funny how you retards are saying retarded shit like this when the only thing you retards are bitching about are boobs

post the beach game the one that BTFO's your non point shill

>MK is dead
Is more alive than your brain

>I need to see the legs, though.

good luck with that one

Attached: Oh.jpg (640x480, 140K)

Post interview

Take it user take it or forever stay seething

Attached: UGHT-IRON-HOUSE-LETTER-L-LET-L-2T.jpg (275x275, 4K)

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

>people remember Ace Lightning
The fuck?

"anyone who disagrees that my completely baseless pipe-dream is fact must be baiting"

Look at that stupid yellow ribbon they added to hide the cleavage. What pussies, they've probably never touched a girl

Bronze - Get Over Here - Spear 50 hanging bodies in the Krypt

Bronze - Skull Kabob - Impale a head in the warrior shrine

Silver - Gimme Dat Money - Spend 50,000 koins in the Naknadan shrine

So much for just opening boxes

>clasic MK character behind DLC
>no role in the story mode
>she is going to look like new Kitana anyway.
Thanks, I hate it.

you'd be surprised how much some people here remembers

>i-i-i-i-it will just be you opining boxes
and guy the epic rpg in SoulCalibur mode you are talking about is just you fighting people

>i'm a newfag

Oh yeah i forgot sometimes instead of opening boxes and tombs you just you press x on a person and then they die in horrific way and it gives you a prize

I'm not the guy who mentioned SolCal, I'm just saying the Krypt is gonna be the same as X at best hopefully with the more interesting openers from 9.
It's not gonna be anything more than that

Attached: 1476133695170.jpg (800x600, 27K)

Oh man you forgot to mention gameplay fundamentals while talking about the gameplay and people are calling you autistic; I wonder why

Attached: one.png (166x374, 59K)

It has the same amount of characters as most fighters, with 80% of the cast being fan favorites
>new villain is a complete flop
The game isn't even out.
>characters look like shit, new art direction NRS has been taking absolutely sucks, see injustice
>visual clutter ruins potentially memorable maps
Completely wrong on both parts unless you're an animefag that hates anything thats not anime

The fatalities look pretty weak compared to X

Stop replying to him he obviously has problems

I'm honestly surprised this looks better than X. I thought X was a significant upgrade from 9, but this is even better.

>Best redesign so far
Skarlet. Thank the elder gods they removed that ugly dyke hair from her, she looks like an actual woman now
>Best fatality so far
I'm loving all of them but geras' 2nd fatality caught me off guard
>Character that looks the most interesting to you
Cassie seems easy to play and has some good intro dialogues. Waiting for my main cyrax to premiere tho

>Fuck outta here with that Muslim Kombat shit
>457013767
>>Muslim Cuckbat

Attached: fatality.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

hay retard you started off literally hoping a mode in the game was just opining boxes

>implying Muslims don't do that to women.

cuckbait

Expecting =/= hoping

Random leaks and official info about story.
Jade and Kotal is together. According to dialogues and one item. Jade will betray Kotal according to Baraka and Jade dialogue. Kotal will probably die according to his achievement "Sacrifice". And in the random leak. He'll gonna die and before that will put a curse to the Kombat Kids.

Good, Kotal deserves death, even better by betrayal.

>that ridiculous yellow ribbon

Why is NR so afraid of the female form?

I agree.

trophy list leaked apr 2

So Noob Saibot and Cetrion in the next Kombat Kast?
I wanted Frost and Noob Saibot. Honesty.

trueachievements.com/n37075/mortal-kombat-11-trophy-list-leaked

I want to see Mileena already, fucking blue balls man.

DLC or not in the game at all. Get fucked.

why would you want a bald woman with body armor?

who else is willing to wait for the complete edition?

Attached: 591274d0ae653ad2e274d43c.jpg (323x296, 27K)

I just want to get out of the way as soon as possible.

That's douchebag move, Mileena shouldn't be a character behind DLC at all.

Is there any way to see a character who wasn't on the leak roster?

Yes but im only buying it if the dlc characters aren't all popular fan favorites

Shang Tsung already is and I would consider him a bigger character than Mileena.

Mileena is popular as fuck, she shouldn't be behind a paywall neither Shang Tsung. Holding fan favorites characters like that over shit like Jackie.

>Because most women don't have a arrowhead chin

The best women do though.

Attached: 30856394_169763663742594_840964964607852544_n.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

I'm looking forward to just watch the story via youtube.
MK gameplay still looks fucking trash to play.

so... exactly like Islam
Thanks, Muslim Kombat

Attached: muslim kombat.png (349x959, 288K)

I can't wait for the fatality where you throw acid to the face of women or lock her up in a room with a gun until she commits suicide.

all the retarded kids depending on a weekly allowance who arent actually interested in playing this game at all to the point of literally waiting for 2 years to save the price of 2 decent pizzas while conveniently missing out on years worth of playing the game alongside the evolving meta and new characters coming out

You joke about it, but Kabal literally has an acid gas brutality that destroys faces and part of the chest mesh

Based Kabal putting western whores in their place.

unless you plan on playing competitively there's really no point grabbing the game day 1 and buying all the waves of dlc
complete edition years later or bust

yes there is retarded kid, its called actually wanting the game and wanting to play it alongside everyone instead of seething in the corner because I could "save" the price of 2 fast food meals if I wait two more years to get the game

not everyone is a fotm player who needs to be playing the newest thing
you can pop in mkxl right now and still find players
i hope you're willing to go to tournaments with that mindset or you're just bandwagoning

>not everyone is a fotm player who needs to be playing the newest thing

aka you dont give a fuck about the game and actually think the point is to simply buy the next game for the sake of it, dont pretend like your shitter attitude has literally anything to do with the people who actively care

>you can pop in mkxl right now and still find players
so go do that mouthbreather, seeing as how you literally see zero difference between two completely different games, dont buy mk11 at all and save even more money

>i hope you're willing to go to tournaments with that mindset or you're just bandwagoning
yes, as soon as you pay for my flights, entry fees, hotel fees and replace me at whatever jobs I need to be doing in the meantime