Whoever designed this piece of shit should be fired, also get cancer and die

whoever designed this piece of shit should be fired, also get cancer and die

Attached: sekiro_2019_04_02_16_28_35_568.jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

I spent probably four hours on him and then go him after taking a long break first try. maybe just take a break from it

git gud

stop whining and mikiri counter like hell and/or bait his jump attack.

>sword saint
>pulls out spear

Attached: 1452527026936.jpg (410x377, 26K)

>pulls out a gat

did it in 15 minutes

git gud user

GDUDDGDUIGIGGGIITITITITIIGIGIGUUDUDUD

He's hard but he's 100% fair. Most fun I've had in a boss fight since Gehrman.

litteraly the best designed boss of the game
wtf

>everyone complaining about Genichiro and Isshin
I don't understand, maybe it's because I explored the other areas first (lady butterfly was my first boss) that I learned to play.
Do most players just rush to the end or what? Why the fuck would you do that?

Just watch your enemy, deflect and most of his moves can be evaded just by walking or running. You are casual trash and should stick to mobile games if you can't beat this without help.

> Gehrman
Lol, shitty boss

Lol git gud
If you payed attention at all this game, you should have beaten him first try

It's because most people only use their retarded hit & run "strategy" instead of playing it like a normal fight. They don't even bother learning any patterns or parrying his attacks.

I just don't find the game as fun as Bloodborne and Dark Souls.

In those two games you struggled, but in the end you "clicked" and you stopped dying 2382347324 times on bosses.

I've killed 2 main bosses so far, the horse dude and lady butterfly, and like 10 minibosses, and the game still has to click for me where the game becomes 10 times easier.

>deflect

>still using shurikens

Attached: 1451776256357.jpg (265x259, 22K)

shiruken-light attack followup is great for catching enemies offguard and/or closing your distance

I feel like I'm totally on the defensive on most bosses and minibosses, where I only get in like one hit for every 10 deflections.

I'm currently on the centipede giraffe, and he's absolutely brutal with his attacks. With that said, he does lose a lot of posture through his fast attacks so I think I'll manage in the end. Too bad you can't sneak up on him to take away one bar.

>I've killed 2 main bosses so far, the horse dude and lady butterfly,
So you're only like 10% into the game.

Maybe you should git gud and continue to live

My favorite move in the game. Beat owl 2 pretty quick with it

Deflecting the full combo twice usually gives a posture break. You're not meant to go on offense at all, just deflect it all until he exhausts himself.

dude why are you cussing? :(

he's just a gimmick boss, just deflect all of his attacks

You really need to learn to deflect, that's how you beat bosses. For giraffe, just deflecting a whole combo nearly takes off one deathblow. Fight shouldn't last more than 30-45 seconds.

Couldn't beat that one either?

go back to playing cod

>killed him in 8 tries and took only one try the morning after I got to him.

>morning after I got to him
this is unironically the best way to beat a boss in any game ever. You get tired at night thinking you could make it but you didn't and after one good sleep everything will be ez mode.

Hesitation is defeat, user.

You sound like you're mad, but also bad.
Are you mad because you're bad? You're mad cuz bad.