Play The Witness

Play The Witness

Attached: witness_cover_381v-ew.png (792x903, 693K)

WTF?! It's the second day of the month, on a Tuesday, and we STILL do not have this month's PSPlus games?

It's free on epic in a few games so I probably will.

I'll trade my Alien Isolation key for The Witness key on Steam.

Eventually around December 1st 2020 I will start playing art the PlayStation 5 PSVR2 Games available. Hopefully ALL the low graphic PC ports from PS4 WILL have patches for higher quality graphics and better VR controls. When that day comes hopefully The Witness & Obduction get to playable states .

I already did tho.
I beat the timed challenge and everything

I got to the mountaintop puzzle, tried for an hour to figure it out, looked it up and found out it's basically just a guessing game and doesn't follow any real previously established rules, then I also learned that the game has no real ending and no real satisfaction and I so shelved it.
It was a really great game up until that point and I was even looking to find a bunch of the secret shit like the film clips and hidden environmental puzzles, but knowing that all of that basically adds up to nothing really soured the experience.
7.4/10

The witness is really awful, can't recommend it at all. This is coming from someone who grew up on Myst and Riven.

I did, really good stuff.

No.

I have The Witness but I have never played.
I have played Baba is You though.

Baba is You versus The Witness? I loved Baba is You and I guess I should give The Witness a shot considering I already have it.

You gave up like halfway through the game. good job.
also, the mountaintop puzzle isnt about guessing, its about standing in the correct location to see the correct path, established in at least 3 locations you should have solved by then.

None of the puzzles are a guessing game

I wish it had some ambient music or shit.

A lot of puzzles were good, but the game still had shit like "haha, go search for some specific viewing angle where the light reflection will show you the solution, aren't you mentally stimulated yet?"

Nice shill post bugman, but I'm not downloading your shitty launcher!

Fuck those tetris puzzles, I just can't visualize multiple blocks that well.

Draw them or make them out of cardboard

it's a great game, and honestly I can't think of many more games that blew my mind so frequently. as much as it pains me to admit it, jon blow is a genius of game design despite being an enormous faggot.

Perhaps that's what it takes to be a genius of game design? Would explain why there's so few of them.

Price point dominates video game markets so thoroughly if you're going to PC game or play sub par PC to console ports it's cheating look at Nintendo. It's like their entire market share comes from seeing 2/3 slots to The Goddess of Price Point and she told them what to rotate out of The third slot so she could bless them a stable market share. Hopefully this next generation of consoles can finally push PC gamers over the edge so that the rest of us can enjoy stable hardware and unified communications interfaces.

>It's free on epic in a few games so I probably will.
>in a few games🐸

You have to be literally autistic to finish this game