Is Islam really the only solution? I hate inbred sandniggers as much as the next guy...

Is Islam really the only solution? I hate inbred sandniggers as much as the next guy, but you have to admit they got some things right

Attached: as.jpg (620x416, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/divorce.htm)
statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is Islam really the only solution?
Yes, and I hate it.

Attached: OYS.png (463x48, 20K)

can we genocide incels already, theyre not gonna reproduce anyway

>wanting a loyal partner means you're an incel
nigga wat

They genocide themselves every day by not reproducing. That’s the only thing that gives me hope, knowing my kids won’t have to grow up around their worthless offspring. Their genes will die with them and be erased from the gene pool forever. This is natural selection, baby.

>dude fuck christianity
>oh fuck society is crumbling
>lets take islam
westerners are a joke

No, automatically assuming all women are worthless whores who won’t give you the sex you so richly deserve instead of bettering yourself and seeking out the good ones makes you an incel.

>women
Just get a bf already, faggot.

what i mean is the image is made-up with a UK marketing firm slapped onto it to make it seem credible

You're putting words in my mouth

>most females are thots
>good women are taken by better men
am i slowly turning into an incel?

take a shower
hit the gym
have sex

The image's only purpose for being spread my some dimwit like you is to infect others with distrust and validate you're jaded attitude towards others by receiving support my other weaklings like yourself.

see

hahahahah he says this like it actually works

Attached: 1550468075950.jpg (900x900, 109K)

🐷

You should give it a try

>Posting retarded infographics and insisting all women are evil because you're a maladjusted asshole who spouts "nigger" constantly and, obviously, can't get laid
lol

That makes you a chad. No one successful respects women in any way. Orbiting them and worshipping them is how you get supreme gentlemen

You have a choice. Become a better man or become an incel. Nobody’s going to do it for you and you won’t get anything for free. Will you put in the effort? Or will you give up and spend the rest of your worthless life complaining on the internet?

This isn't video games you fucking niggers

I’m successful and I respect my wife. Cry harder, permavirgin. Nothing is ever your fault. It’s all the evil women’s fault.

Traditional Christian values would eliminate the thot problem and we wouldn't have to succumb to sandniggers.

>roasties literaly have to beg for the attention of 4channel incels

You're putting words in my mouth again. I don't think women are evil, they just like to fuck around a lot. Islam can suppress this

The only solution? No.
But it requires a similar solution regardless.

this kind of attitude is why you will die alone user

you should try being born a ginger male, see how far you get. You don't think a human life form worse of appeal than a nigga or an asian exists to females? think again.

Attached: 1546267469181.png (600x490, 269K)

Neither is 99% of Yea Forums. Welcome to the worst board on the Citadel.

Yes, Islam is a viable solution to modern degeneracy. Unlike Christians, Muslims actually still give a damn about community cohesion.

>I’m successful
>Gets in heated debates with Yea Forumsirgins
Your wife is in OP's pic, user.

Attached: 1535402767357.jpg (570x480, 65K)

>this incel cope

Wait I thought this board was for videogames

Not all. Hell, that poll shows only half are shameless whores.

I’m taking a shit at work, what do you want?

lol incel

PLEASE STOP BEING AN INCEL AND FUCK ME

this reeks of incel

>You're putting words in my mouth
>they just like to fuck around a lot
And you're putting benises in their faginas, same shit, different hole.

Humans only established monogamy so incels wouldn't rise up and destroy society (either indirectly by lack of participation or directly through violence). Something like that isn't that much of an issue now since most mundane jobs will be automated, and guns can keep the masses orderly

This. We need to start forcing people to see the true and peaceful ways of christianity by force

>mfw pay a 7/10+ women with big tits and sexy lingerie to suck and fuck me for 2 hours for like $200
roasties been replaced

Attached: 1553922474377.jpg (1592x1080, 536K)

nothing wrong with ginger males

This is some OMNIMAX-tier projection.

Have sex

Then your kids become incels because you didn't do anything, and chose to ignore the obvious creep. You're a boiling frog dumbass.

Or maybe just eliminate beta males like yourself who are okay with the idea of your bitch having a backup man.

I did on Friday and Sunday, thanks.

Thanks for the parenting advice, incel.

The absolute state of incels

>tfw you have a backup partner(female)
what now incels

Attached: 1553511942792.jpg (635x413, 25K)

>nothing wrong with ginger males
hahah yeah you're right user, I need to just be a man hahahah...

Attached: 1552309457474.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Kek, I'm a guy and always have a backup female. I've had to use a backup twice.

The point is you're still socializing on Yea Forums. Your wife is probably some socially retarded girl who was abused by her dad, and clings to you because she has abandonment issues. Shes a pet to you.

what is wrong with ginger males? ive seen plenty of handsome ones

gingers are cute, you can be my bf

>caring about women
Why would you do this to yourself?

Attached: 1546654372220.png (889x767, 666K)

Don’t shoot up a school alright

lol okay kid
Anyway, I’m done shitting. Back to work. Have fun dying alone, losers.

Islam is the incel religion

Can someone tell me what this has to do with video games?

recipe for virgin =
ginger male +
aspergers syndrome +
overweight and chronically depressed weeb =
permavirgin "incel"

Attached: 1545965938246.jpg (1280x715, 86K)

>3DPD
Disgusting and obsolete. Waifus, VR, realdolls and hole technology are all superior.
Only pathetic normalfags would ever give a shit about women.
When will you stop sucking up to these so called ''humans'', Yea Forums? They will never ever love you for who you are.

Attached: 1447845882734.png (435x367, 147K)

>one cult is better than another cult

>take a shower
>hit the gym
>have sex
>get her pregnant
>she refuses to abort
>now stuck with a kid with some thot you didn't even really know
>she has another kid being raised by her parents from another past relationship (1 of many)
>your life before this wasn't perfect, but at least your shitty job was enough to keep you reasonably happy/sane
>now you struggle to do anything but work and sleep
>no more fun gaming unless you go to your cuck closet where she allows your shit to reside
>no more socializing with anons online without being called an incel by your loving partner

I'll pass.

About half of all marriages end in divorce.
(cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/divorce.htm)

On average, 41% of marriages contain a spouse who say they have committed infidelity.

About 68% of women say they would commit infidelity if they knew they would not be caught.
(statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/)

Attached: looks and personality by sex.jpg (1318x696, 225K)

there wont be any incels when islam takes over because they will just rape women
muslims are pretty based that way

Abrahamic religions are all trash for losers. Also virgins shouldn't be allowed to vote.

this thread lol

Attached: 1553962572277.jpg (652x960, 53K)

You can't get *a* partner in the first place so shut the fuck up with these weak ass fake infographics from literallywho.com

Jesus Christ imagine waking up and actively posting some bullshit stats about relationships LMFAO.

Why do manlets think they're human...?

Attached: short men.png (1140x1380, 347K)

Well, I rather want kids.
Though, artificial womb/egg tech is a long ways off.

Is it any wonder that incels exists when they have a mindset like this

Attached: 1553545521949.jpg (499x635, 76K)

Oh, sweet naive, user. Muslim women are some of the greatest whores the world has ever seen. So much so that in the middle east, the hijab is starting to be seen as a symbol for that surprisingly enough because prostitutes wear it inside out as a lowkey sign that they are prostitutes. And in the west, they cuck muslim men daily.
Imagine believing a few words in some book can contain the whore that is within some women.

Video games is cope for people who are unsuccessful with both women and other matters

>Though, artificial womb/egg tech is a long ways off.

Egg yes.
Womb no.

Attached: artificial womb.jpg (1200x529, 428K)

>Well, I rather want kids.

Attached: 1394370835574.jpg (356x356, 121K)

this "guy" seems to take offense to anons on the internet lol and is still replying back...
cope more incel

Attached: BDGy3xt.jpg (1920x1036, 121K)

No. Monogamy springs up because it's far easier to look after 1 wife than it is to look after 2 wives or more. Most lowly peasants won't find more happiness with additional wives because they lack the resources/job/status to make it work. They are "lucky" to even keep 1 around for the most part.

But it's an info graphic and it has info that validates my victim complex so it must be true.

single dads are almost as bad as single mums