Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: review.png (1530x689, 187K)

yeah why are the devs allowed to ruin their game after release when you can no longer get a refund

Why not? Seems like he's the expert. An alcoholic could have 10,000 hours at their bar and not recommend the experience.

I think i'd trust the man that put 9000 hours into something over some retard in brazil who played for 40 minutes wrote "shit game" and refunded it

why it shouldn't be?

It honestly seems like he would know the most about the game, maybe he liked it before but now something drastically shitty happened and now the game sucks. If I had WoW on Steam years ago, I'd have long time played on it, but not recommend it now.

What's wrong with this picture?

I think its the
>40 people found this review funny
It's only encouraging shit reviews to have a score system like that.

You're not allowed to dislike a game if you have played too much of it?

I trust the guy that played 40 minutes over this guy. If you get, like, 10 hours of entertainment from a 60 dollar game I think that’s a fair price.

>Release a decent game
>couple of months after release introduce so many paywalls that hitler revives to purges the jews again

Because at the end of the day it is till up to me to decide which review I should give a fuck about

>devs fuck up game with patches or shit content
Just one of many reasons

Just because you enjoyed a game for hundreds or even thousands of hours doesn't mean you think other people would enjoy it. I've played tons of Dwarf Fortress and think it's a great game, but I wouldn't recommend it to most people because I think the average gamer wouldn't enjoy it.

>Make a decent game
>Fuck it up completely eventually
>Even loyal players are bitter and decide to no longer recommend it
It's not rocket science.

you can have a ton of time in something and still not recommend that others spend their time in it.

No. Reviews shouldn't be a thing. It ruins companies way of making money. Reviews should be outlawed

You're absolutely right. But you could have gave a negative review in the first several hours of you playing it. The minimum should be at least 50+ hours total. Over 9,000 hours and a negative review? In-denial of the game having fun. And I'm sure someone who does this got butthurt over an MMO or maybe you lost so hard you got salty and wrote that review. That's what usually happens.

Attached: DUL3FjyVwAA8DE4.jpg (769x1200, 84K)

This. Only qualified and educated video game journalist should be allowed to review games. You wouldn't want a review from someone okay with offensive sexiness or who doesn't even care about diversity quotas.

Attached: 1554198708991.gif (220x233, 273K)

What game is this that he had 9000 hours on it...

This. Guaranteed to have shitposts for reviews

Minecraft 2

the gameplay might be fun despite the bad graphics, such as minecraft

Attached: screenshot.png (422x200, 12K)

Consumers should not be allowed to have opinions on things. Just be grateful that the devs made the game for you, entitled plebs.

This. How dare they have a negative opinion about a game.

Games change with updates, how is this hard for you retards to understand

We should make it that the only people who can review games need to have a licence given by a professional like Anita Sarkessian or Adria Richards. Decolonize your mind.

>me hate this game this game bad!
>me play it for 9,000 hours still though :)
If you sink that much time in and give it a negative review, it isn't because the game is bad it's because you're spent.

He should be grateful the devs took their time to add pre-2016 graphics at all. He should just shell out his money and shut up.

Or the updates made the game a shadow of its former self.

Because it lets us know the game WAS good but the devs somehow fucked it up, either via one update or continuous shitty decisions, that even people so invested into the game were turned off.

Example: TF2

Or you thought the game had promise but it never delivered

what game

Vermintide 2 comes to mind

Why do you care?🐒

Alcoholic huh?
You must secretly want to fuck the entire bar.

>Lmao you barely played the game you have no valid reason for disliking it.
>Lmao you played it a lot you have no valid reason for disliking it.

Attached: 1531013792762.jpg (357x312, 29K)

It's called taking a middle ground dipshit?

This is some heavy shill denial, as expected of a Fatefag.
Ever heard of an addiction?
It isn't hard to imagine something suddenly turning into shit after a few years either.

It's why you have no friends.

I've spent 10,000 hours here and I sure as fuck wouldn't recommend that.

>This is some heavy shill denial, as expected of a Fatefag.
>Ever heard of an addiction?
>It isn't hard to imagine something suddenly turning into shit after a few years either.

LOL it doesn't make it ok you big dum-dum. If that's one of the reasons for your excuse than no one is going to take your review seriously.

You should review it with a few dozen hours.. But THOUSANDS of hours into a game and negatively review it? Get out of here.

Wrong and onionpilled

OY VEY YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION

Attached: honkyhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

He saw his mom's google history for 60th trimester abortion.

>le epic honk honkler
>oy vey

>play game for 2k hours
>new update broke the game
>it's still broken 3 months later
>guess I have to leave positive review because I have 2k hours in it

Attached: cartarded.gif (640x572, 2.49M)

>game is fun initially
>Devs make a change
>game is no longer fun
>game gets reviewed for its current state
What part of this is difficult for you to understand?

Blatant anti semitism is not allowed

Attached: uglyjews.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

Very funny. Made me laugh!

>9k hours
Autism

that's actually a pretty good analogy for this