How are you holding up Classic bros? Just a few more months before we go home

How are you holding up Classic bros? Just a few more months before we go home.

Attached: 1552090325856.jpg (960x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsnR59GF51c
streamable.com/3c4vo
youtube.com/watch?v=klm2Q7xu_d4
youtube.com/watch?v=Br1hXGXJ7Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1542984237824.png (1000x627, 334K)

can't wait, anons
youtube.com/watch?v=SsnR59GF51c

Finding it too hard to decide what to roll for maximum comfiness

I am playing the old RTS games while I wait.

streamable.com/3c4vo

Just a few months before we can give our money to activision-blizzard so they can make another horrible expansion

Attached: 489.jpg (262x262, 32K)

Playing the true classic on project 1999

Attached: AC28FD1D-BB95-4848-BB4A-C05238E4B5FD.jpg (800x579, 104K)

FFXIV 5.0 is coming out and classicbros are going to have to pray it bombs

YOURE THE BEST AROUUUUUNDD
NOTHING'S GONNA EVER KEEP YOU DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=klm2Q7xu_d4

whos gonna play NE DRUID?

>he thinks people are going to be this retarded
you'll get stomped by retailbabs, granpa

All elves are fags

>sharding
gonna be a yikes from me

only on release
only in starting zones

try harder zoomer

i like the ne starting area, also Auberdine is a great place and Ashenvale is superb. I am staying in Ashenvale until lvl ~34 or so. I am not gonna leave Kalimdor until lvl 60. And as druid i can play every role.

Hope you fags enjoy yourselves. I just remembered how broken shadow priests and rogues were.Sure is fun being stun locked and not getting to do anything back to the player ganking you.

>trusting nu-Blizzard
it was only a phone game, why did it make everyone mad with how we hyped up yuge diablo news

after one month it will be dead, blizzard can't save this game with classic, but who cares they will do whatever the fuck they want

modern classic pvp is nothing like in was back in the day

nowadays it's a consumable and engineering autismfest

you think you do but you dont

seething retailtranny

Gonna play enhance shaman.

t. retail babby who started in legion.

uh oh, someone is gonna get banned for being a "toxic player"

Don't bother playing anything but Warrior, Mage and Rogue. The PVP balance in this game is a joke.

have fun playing for a week and giving up because vanilla was boring trash

Seems like excuses for elf faggotry

But I was told enhance shaman would be decent/good in pvp.

Attached: 1402954828001.jpg (215x235, 11K)

i hope you play horde. i am gonna root you and fuck you in the ass like the bear did leo. enough faggotry for you?

can't decide between mage or hunter for mostly solo play. i know mages are better for raids but i'm not sure if i plan on raiding anything other than a pugs

I honestly can't believe there's people who trust blizzard and think they will be able to get away with the same old. You're gonna get banned automatically when trannies right click and report. And then the GMs will take one look at your appeal and skim through your chat logs to find one isolated, completely out of context instance of you calling your friend a fag and use it as a basis for you staying banned.

It's like no one that's hyped for this got to play Overwatch and see nu blizz for what it is. You guys are going to be heartbroken and I will only feel sadness when that happens. These people aren't our friends.

World of Warcraft is quite possibly the worst balanced game in the history of MMOs. Outside of incidents where you dismount right on top of someone and the RNG stars align and you one shot someone everythings gonna kite you.

Dwarf warrior. Try harder elf fag

trusting blizzard =/= trusting the community

But i dont know right now whos more shitty

WoW is akin to old school RPGs where dice roll determines the outcome of combat. Only us oldfags appreciate the system.

Like I give a damn what ActiBlizz spends their money on as long as they're providing me with the service I've been asking for.

I'm already planning on playing FFXIV for a couple weeks for the MSQ, then switching to classic for an actual MMO.

Maybe don't call people fags?

It's 2019

true brainlet

vanilla wow has some of the deepest combat better than any fighting game shit

when the fuck are they gonna give us the release date

I NEED TO PLAN MY HOLIDAYS MY BOSS ASKED ME FOR IT YESTERDAY FOR FUCKS SAKE

Attached: 1541188140266.png (882x1289, 29K)

kill yourself faggot

I think you've confused WoW for another game

i love wow but you have to be delusional to think this.

>not quitting your job

Never gonna raid Naxx

Attached: hZRMXmN.png (636x426, 167K)

Operate under the assumption that it'll be July 16th until further notice.

>need 3 months notice to take a fucking vacation
Tell your boss to lick your nuts dude

this
what type of casual is gonna work when classic release. can't wait to filter these faggots when they try to apply for my naxx guild.

It's a falseflagging retailfaggot just like any other poster who thinks Vanilla WoW is some godly 10/10 perfect game. Ignore him.

I wonder if work productivity will go down from all the manchildren taking days off to grind for months

Thanks for the >(You)
:^)

oh no, gamestops worldwide will be down an employee for a few days

>vanilla wow has some of the deepest combat better than any fighting game shit
oh no no no no
youtube.com/watch?v=Br1hXGXJ7Tg

>it's impossible for some of us to consider classic a 10/10 game without being called trolls
I played this masterpiece in middle school. My love of this game goes beyond the normal player.

i recently quit my restaurant job so i'm pretty prepared. who else /yanggang/

>2005

Vanilla has been perfect to an art form since then

Poop socking retards. You'll be complaining about lack of content after a short while.

are you fucking high or something? people have been playing Diablo 2 for 20 years now.

i have a weekly fit about the lack of new content in super mario world. i can't believe anyone would want to play that old trash.

Why would Classic WoW and a nu-WoW clone be in competition? They have completely different audiences.

>streamable.com/3c4vo
very comfy rain

Playing WC3 for the first time, wish WoW had done a better job adapting the setting

Attached: 3.jpg (330x330, 59K)

can't wait to report all the retarded zoomers sperging on about about trump trannies and niggers in trade desu

Okay bros decided I want to play melee and a dwarf. Which should I choose?

Dwarf warrior or paladin?

with Blizzard's automated ban system you'll get banned without appeal if you gank the wrong person and he gets all his friends to mass report you

paladins are a healer class

Just no. Why would you type this bullshit? Go outside or have sex you angry looser

It's good as it's the only class which has immense RNG. Windury procs provide the unique satisfaction of one-shotting somebody when you really didn't deserve the kill. Shaman's have so much variation in their talents that if you get bored of being kited and having your fate tied to rng then you can always respecc. Hunters/Rogues/Shadow priests are arguably better than you in PvP but their gameplay is very consistent, you'll have your ups and downs as a shaman but it's never a repetitive experience

Deepest lore: Azeroth is actually Earth all along

Attached: Jaguero Isle - Statue of Liberty.jpg (800x600, 49K)

No it cant be.
Say it isn't so.
How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Tfw I tricked a friend to delete his character with fake GM messages
Good times

Attached: GM_Chat_Log.jpg (773x522, 131K)

Been playing eso while I wait

I need classic bros

You are bad and you should feel bad.

Changed my mind a 1000 times about what Class to level to 60 first.

Levelling with a friend and think we will duo Shaman and Warrior!!

Attached: aa.jpg (225x225, 8K)