Why are there so few Latin American gamer girls?

Why are there so few Latin American gamer girls?

This one is from Mexico and it's the only one I know of.

Attached: IMG_20190331_075041.jpg (946x2048, 270K)

Cause thèy eat shit logs for nutrients ur a fag sage

who cares?

>It's an /int/ thread pretending to be a videogame one
Fuck off

Because they don't play anything but FIFA.

why the fuck does her mask look like it was edited in

>Latin American gamer girls
STOP!

Attached: 15540542222.jpg (1473x1413, 573K)

Because they're too busy managing their Instagram and Twitter profiles and planning next weekend's drunken escapades to give a damn about muh vidya games?

t. Paraguayan

They're busy trying moto get killed by the cartel or raped by their uncle since the age of consent is 12

latino women age like shit and turn into goblinas

Most humans age like shit

based latinbro

>Non whites
>Human

/thread

It's a snapchat filter I think

There are two kinds of Latinas. Either they look like Selena or the bitch who shot Selena.

in most countries the age of consent is 18, gtfo

>whites
>white

Attached: 1535344333417.png (1024x792, 998K)

because she doesn't know how to smile like a human being

Attached: 12024152.jpg (946x2048, 823K)

Mexican women don't look like that. I'm Venezuelan and a woman like that in Mexico is a rare sight whereas in Colombia and Venezuela they are pretty common
That bitch has been under the knife already, that shit should be considered cheating.
>Paraguayan
Wow, you people actually exist. I never hear anything from Paraguay, it's like the lowest of profiles in all of Latam

Attached: 1554169226625.gif (400x400, 249K)

Tight body, but probably ugly face and her hands are ugly.

peruvian one . lavallejo facebook gaming

Attached: sdsdsdsd.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Because the supply of betabux is only a fraction of what it is in the west. It's not a lucrative business model.

>old lady face
>not even 30
Natives age like literal milk, man

yes she shows tits for high tips xD

Attached: qeqwexfd.jpg (1455x789, 98K)

Will a time ever come where attractive guys join some kind of social video website for dominantly female hobby (Imagine a Twitch-like knitting site) and rake in money from fat femcels?

>venezuela
I dont think skeletons are a common sight user.

Why do Latinos age so badly? White women start to sour around mid to late 30s, Asian women instantly age from teen to elderly after 55, Latino women turn into goblins after 25.

she looks like 15 years old ...

Attached: rwerwe.jpg (720x720, 80K)

It's called Etsy and Pinterest
You're deluded if you believe women have a stronger presence there than men as content creators

Native American genes.

its a man isnt it

I don't know. Maybe I'm a bit racist towards natives, but whenever I see one I just can't stop noticing their factions and how they are going to look like shit as soon as they turn 26

How do I get a Mexican gf?

Attached: 15351526588.webm (640x360, 2.07M)

I understand the mask now

>Wow, you people actually exist. I never hear anything from Paraguay, it's like the lowest of profiles in all of Latam
most people here either play the latest trendy games (Fortnite, Apex, the newest copypasted FIFA iteration, etc) on consoles, or competitive CSGO on PC. Besides, few folks actually took the time to learn proper english in school so they're very unlikely to communicate ingame

Attached: perro.png (748x421, 670K)

>White latina
>dance like white eurocuck/gringa
What a waste

tell me Yea Forums why does she wear the mask?

tell her to marry you to get a green card

How's the Venezuelan refugee crisis affecting you guys? As far as I know even with being able to enter without passports, Venezuelans don't go there

Alot of them just go fat and going fat can wreck your looks even if you lose weight

How to get a chilean gf?

I want a gf with a retarded accent

Attached: 6B5DE4A4-5F81-4AEF-9EF8-C895AB029A52.jpg (700x498, 28K)

Chileans are so weird. Like they don't even act like the rest of Latam, they are so introverted, yet so loud and have this weird dialect.

indeed

what name?

Going to show he delivering?

I need it for research

fucking lol. You're right.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (701x920, 49K)

I've seen a few negroes walking around, maybe they were Venezuelan but I'm not sure. I really don't see why anyone would pick my country over Argentina or Chile desu. We don't have gibs, our capital city looks like a warzone, and our economy has slowed to a crawl

>dances like a child
>seen as cute, funny and charming to most men
>they'd want to fuck her

>if a male did something like this he'd be beta and cringe
>women would be revolted unless he's so extraordinarily good looking he can get away with it

This stuff always facinates me how women get away with being big children and are even encouraged to do so in many cases.

Because video games in Latin/South America are fucking expensive

Well, as long as your country isn't xenophobic or racist, I think they'd go there. Nowadays even fucking Haiti is better than Vnzla

Only those with strong native american influence really do, which granted is a lot of them but still. Caribbean for instance dont really age like Mexican, Peruvians and Bolivians do.

>women have a different range of socially acceptable behavior compared to men
what a shocker right?

Because that's that they really are. Children.
God forbid we guys have fun. Nope, we are meant to work and die so other can have fun.
That's why we have such an outcry of "Manchildren".
It's not fair when we do it for some reason.