Games for NEETs?

Games for NEETs?

Attached: 1554105777713.jpg (1440x810, 463K)

Unironically; Black Desert.

SMT/Persona series

Attached: 166609599.jpg (826x966, 114K)

>tfw no cute fujo gf
Also, what games are NOT for NEET?

That's actually quite sad

wouldn't that be every game?

>sitting on hard wood floor

that looks uncomfortable

imagine the smell of her crotch

Wuppo, a game about a neet who saves the world.

Anything grindy where you spend hours a day for either GBP, or that rare drop.

Something "fulfilling" you can feel good about despite being a parasite.

that's an enormous bottle of lube.

western games are not for you neet incels
they are for strong independent white womyn

FFXIV

It is. Chairs are pretty cheap.

how could she affor all of that if she is NEET?

at that point she should just go to school and learn to draw and work in the anime industry. Sadly anime has rotten her brain and she can't think straight.

Hilarious thing is she could still go out and get her pussy ate if she really wanted to. Its not the same for girls even NEETs.

she probably just removed the chair to take the pic as it wasn't in good aesthethic condition (torn, marks, etc)

japs do that

Link to the show?

MMOs, since those are often just job replacements.

Link to video?

Attached: 2018031622554700-8AEDFF741E2D23FBED39474178692DAF.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

pure heaven

my roomate is the male version of this. how do i fix it

not just that, she's surrounded by plastic junk and all she does is play videogames all day long. Don't get me wrong, vidya is fucking awesome but too much of something is never good or you become bored/disgusted by it and your life just ends up empty.
Finding a purpose in life is the hardest thing, especially nowadays, but daym it's sad to see people give up

Are VNs designed for NEETs? I'm a man of great fortitude, but when posed with a 40 hour beast like Stein's Gate where all you do is scroll through text I can't even imagine anyone of anything resembling human existence playing that.

>wanting to fix males

kill him. it's his only option to be honest

Is there any wrong with living like this?

sweat and piss probably
I know because I use jeans pants for days

Marie Kondo get out of here.

>ruining your roommate's videogame fun just for the hell of it
You can fuck off out of the house for starters you fucking faggot

Yes. Surely getting her pussy eaten would make her incredibly happy.

It's basically like reading a huge book, though. And taking more time doing it because of the pictures / voices.

>head doesn't make you happy

Attached: 1551110176430.jpg (500x429, 47K)

My plastic ornaments make me happy, so according to her teachings I shouldn't throw them away.

What the hell does being a neet have to do with sex you actual incel

most NEETs are wankers? Literally have not met one that is not rk9 incarante. Stay mad you leech.

It's like when very slow people read a book. A slow person simulator. I think that's why I can't stand it.

That's cause she's not a real NEET, look at her room, it's tidy like a show set.

Why the fuck is it so incredibly difficult to post a link to the fucking video? The internet has tons of these pics, but no site actually links the fucking video. I want to exterminate humanity right now.

But you can setup the text so it appears instantly, and don't have to listen to the voices, I guess.

do you like da grindan geams?

Attached: 064.jpg (2454x3496, 3.01M)

i hope you wagies aren't posting outside of your 3 minutes designated free time

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1409830322724.jpg (400x343, 8K)

>Biting the feeding hand

>cute
I guess beggars can't be choosers eh?

Its literally just an ugly japanese girl talking about games and how pathetic she is. Why do you care so much? Give me a good reason and ill link the video since you don't know how to google.

kek

>Give me a good reason
Because your mother is a whore.

Any grinding game. If it's online, better.

I want to fantasize her being my gf

Wasn't there a 3-angled blue or legorobot comic about that? A girl reads online that "girls just need to spread their legs", so she does that, some random dude plops in, fucks her, and when she asks him for his number or if he's coming back, he just says "huh yeah sure" before disappearing. The last panel is the girl looking in the space saying "so this is what being loved feels like".

>Women aren't attractive unless they're white, fat, and have a jawline stronger than mine.
t. Tyrone

the term is roastie you mongoloid

>mfw i go to that site and find female NEETs who complain about men being sex obsessed idiots incapable of understanding their suffering
>mfw i realize they feel the exact same shit we feel about them just with the genders flipped

Attached: 8.png (429x750, 44K)

anime fighting games. you can autistically lab for 8 hours a day and still not be the best. she even has a copy of persona 4 arena in the pic

But can they understand our suffering? I doubt it.

Attached: 1414553290807.jpg (1204x1222, 384K)

They have sex unlike us. One day they will find a loser who will stay with her.

*Them

Attached: 1541869056388.jpg (578x578, 73K)

>Sits on the floor all day
She should at least get a carpet or something

Honestly probably the Pokemon seeing as how it would take you a lot of time to catch them all. Also the Crossing because you can play every day and the game will be different lot to do and customize in that one. Perhaps some sort of open world games as well that let you explore as far and wide as you want. Basically these are the games that I would suggest to you, hope you enjoy!!

What site?

i'm not going to post the link because there seems to be some actual female NEETs there and i don't want the tranny retards here to go over there and muddy the waters by posting since i'll go over there every few months or something just to have a look and ground myself
lurk more and someone will mention it

id suck those toes all day

Attached: 1439844534770.jpg (300x300, 44K)

Are you white knighting incels? Excuse me for assuming, but aren't they complete vermin?

what

post the officiel documentary faggot
not a retarded discussion site

All of them. Gaming in general is for NEET manchildren, and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

>Give me a good reason and ill link the video
>i'm not going to post the link
I fucking hate zoomers.

Apparently her name is Nikki-chan in that show at least. Can't find a link unfortunately.

Attached: tqzz7eqea4p11.jpg (960x1029, 220K)

litteraly any game

i bet you're just talking about those nasty roastie sluts over at crystal.cafe
they arent what you think they are at all faggot

Attached: 1546006666261.jpg (750x977, 503K)

Attached: 1533508489553.png (791x800, 819K)

i hate to say this butt
AYYYY LMAOOOOOOO

feet

So what you autist, sex isn't as great as anyone makes it out to be, and its not the fucking end-all-be-all of life.
You people are literally brainwashed by the media and internet to think your sole purpose in life is to stick your dick in something. It's fucking sad man, women are ruining you like a bad drug.

>and its not the fucking end-all-be-all of life.
it quite literally is my dude

>keeping physical crap
Dumb fujo🐱

Attached: 1524137753337.png (1700x1946, 1.45M)

Does it really? If it's performed by someone you don't care about, like a whore, except some temporary pleasure, will it make you happy?

I mean, drugs release 100 times the amount of dopamine as sex, so it's more like the intro stage.

You think it is when you're a virgin
It really, really isn't.

i mean, if people stopped having sex the human race would quite literally end. it is literally the be-all-end-all of life.

you must be quite dense if you don't think procreation has been the absolute most important goal for humans in all of human history.

A NEET couldn't afford all this crap.

her parents give her all this crap desu

On the contrary. If we don't stop producing more people the world will end. Not fucking is a lot more humane than genocide.

Okay then this is based.

>appeal to nature
it won't make you happy forever to have sex

If the culmination of your existence is nutting in some pocket of meat then i truely pity you, and can confirm that even if you're going with some bullshit "purpose of life" angle, regarding reproduction, the actual act of fucking is nowhere near the same level of satisfying as raising your kid to be happy, smart and strong.
Just stop obsessing over it and it'll either happen or you will move on and maybe actually accomplish something in your life.
Fuck, accomplish shit then adopt a kid if you're so desperate to fuck women and be a dad, i PROMISE women will be 20x more interested in you if you're a single dad.
People can feel when you are desperate to fuck them and women fucking hate that.

it means they look like an alien

Sports

>astolfo faggot
>is a retard
shocking

happiness was never my argument. only what was the be-all-end-all if life, which is sex.
> Not fucking is a lot more humane than genocide.
genuinely retarded.

>does it really?

yes? I thought like you when i was a kid. When i was 14, the village bike was a tomboy who liked me, but i always thought "god what a bitch" because i knew she had started jerking off boys and even aparently sucking dicks. I believed all that "i should save muh feels" shit, until she finally got to me. I remember thinking "this is bad. Im not supposed to do this with this tramp." But she told me to relax and my dick wasn't being a bitch about it like i was. Boy, when i finally nutted down her throat my hands were on the back of her head and i was saying her name. She was all i jerked off to for months. It changed my persepective on sex completely and that it was ok to try and just do it for fun as long as i was careful(ish)

You're an incredibly shallow individual but as long as you live a couple more decades you should be disabused of your delusions.

>If the culmination of your existence is nutting in some pocket of meat then i truely pity you
never said that. the culmination of human existence, life, is based on sex and sex alone. you can argue against it but you would always be wrong.

He seems pretty far gone. He needs to seek help or kill himself before it gets worse.

NEET here, i have the same amount of cash as a wagie.
her room's to clean though.

well of course if you take it literally it is the be-all-end-all of life, but we're a bit above basic reproduction nowadays, we're not insects, there isn't anyone who only needs fucking for their life to be complete

you are the a shallow individual if you think the human race can exist without procreation. it can't. it can exist without pretty much anything else. to say that those other things are more important, then, is shallow.

>we're a bit above basic reproduction nowadays
we aren't. if we we're, we'd cease to exist.

it was cleaned for the tv

she drools on noodles, tofu and mangas