Untitled

>

Attached: .bhepio86 32o4t3u8g (15).jpg (565x560, 51K)

mgs was messed up, why hasnt he left yet

oh wait i know why, because hes a fucking hack and nobody in film would hire him

Good riddance.
At least he acknowledges he fucked up mgs.

based chinaman

He did though, his current project is a movie.

👌

MGS5 was a huge success though

kojima is a hack😃

thats what (((they))) want you to believe

based and redpilled

Did anybody ever figure out what the fuck he was talking about?

He’s planning on it. He wants to make movies

>April 2010

Blocks your path

Attached: 15541334165.jpg (818x1024, 108K)

bombs inside Paz's vagina

Fpbp

>the next project will challenge a certain type of taboo
Walking simulator inbound

do u think he has a tasty dick haha

FPBP

I did. He tried to handle a bit of racism in MGSV by way of Skull Face being Hungarian (when it was under the Axis Powers) and having a problem with the English language as a lingua franca. The whole idea got fucking lost in translation though, probably because of how cartoonish Skull Face ended up being.

Firing up the theme song while on a jeep ride probably didn't help.

Kek pretty much. It's a shame because making the concept of English as a lingua franca be the point of conflict in the story was an interesting idea in its own right, and how it ties to the horrors of war and colonialism of the Western world on a broader scale. I'm pretty sure that was the "taboo" thing Kojima was hinting about, especially since it had a lot of anti-West sentiments undertones in the writing (something he's dabbled in before through Miller in Peace Walker), but fucking Kojima can't help but turn his shit into a schlockfest of supervillains trying to nuke the rest of the world.

Good thing the new game looks amazing. I'm sure it'll be the last of us of this console generation.

He would never admit messing up

That's like saying Bioshock Infinite was a huge success.

>Skull Face being Hungarian (when it was under the Axis Powers) and having a problem with the English language as a lingua franca.
he sounds like a “villian” who did nothing wrong

I mean it was

This.
I don't understand why retards think that the industry cares whether or not games are good. As long as they sell well, thus making them lots of money, that's all that matters to them.

yeah real shame a villain called "Skull Face", in MGS, turned out to be cartoonish

He's been messing up projects since day 1. I mean, imagine literally building your career on blatant plagiarism. It'd be fucking laughable in any other industry, yet here he is.

>h-hes a hack!

Sorry if mgsV messed up your head canon. But it has the best gameplay of the series and was a success.

Neither of them were, both spent so much time in development that even with high sales they barely broke even, in addition they both damaged their brands beyond repair.

MGSV was kino, unfortunately cut off by Konami's bullshit. He has no reason quit.

>best gameplay
>its still shit
That really says a lot about the series huh. You can really tell he wants to direct film and not video games

>But it has the best gameplay of the series and was a success.

lol no. Even MG Survive had better gameplay than MGSV.

Survive was good, but it's gameplay is nowhere near as good as MGSV due to sheer lack of content and variety.

Fuck I hope we get a Survive 2 though, by no means a perfect game, but it's the best attempt i've seen at genuine "survival" horror and building up your base was comfy as fuck.

he did leave tho
he's making a movie now

>Reading comprehension
He was saying he might get chased out.

"hollywood please notice me, *virtue signals*

what an attention whore

>*virtue signals*
>2010
this aint it fäm

his next movie is going to have pedophilia

Attached: 1535594468513.jpg (395x387, 18K)

then why didn't he leave yet? mgs 5 was shit, the only part with a decent gameplay is the first mission on the hospital