I think we can all agree at this point that the April Fool's ranking goes:

I think we can all agree at this point that the April Fool's ranking goes:
2018 > 2017 > 2016 >>>>>>>>>>>> 2019

Attached: 1522661018827.png (1360x1088, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9AmQ1Ie7Bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least we got something out of 2019 unlike 2016

Still a little hesitant to put it below 2016👌

Attached: bad skeleton.png (249x250, 88K)

I don't think the Easter princesses will ever be topped.

For the ones I was here for:
Easter Candy Teams > Likes > Board Merging
I wasn't there for the one with the names but it looked fucking lame. Hurr durr everyone wants to be randomly assigned the name Anthony burch so funny🍐

Board Merging was superior to Likes🐸

I disagree

board merging was the best.

I only remember creme shitposting and board merging. Likes were definitely better than average.

respectable opinion. I only rate likes slightly higher than the merge. /cock/ was my favourite

Board merging was all over the place. Some were god tier while others were shit. Thst and only a small number even got merged so depending on which ones you used, you may not have even noticed.

>mfw I was banned last year over april fools and still had more fun then than this year
Is that a testament to how good last year was or how shit this year was?

Attached: 1549527384426.jpg (429x410, 67K)

for me it's 2017=2018>2019>2016
they were all fun though, Peanut Butter's last minute turnaround was great, even as a member of team Chocolate💯

Attached: trainwreck.png (785x470, 241K)

>Likes were definitely better than average.
If the average is the previous two years then no, no it wasn't.

After the massive spergout that was yesterday I will stop coming here for video game discussion forever.
I knew this place was Reddit all along!

Attached: 1510840766938.jpg (582x582, 49K)

The board merging was the only year that didn't overstay it's welcome. Teams were stupid, and likes were even worse with how many people are taking them seriously and want them added back. It's honestly pathetic.

Attached: file_6.png (480x361, 496K)

I've only been on Yea Forums since 2017, but I'd go 2018 > 2017, 2019.

I don't want likes back, but dumb emotes are fun, I hope they stick around🌈

2017 > 2019*

I don't even remember 2016's gimmick.

Retard, the merged boards one was the best

t. likelet😂

It had the random names. I can't remember what else they did that year other than the layout change. Year had some good moments like this

Attached: NixonReddit.png (868x327, 85K)

Only literal Twitch chat zoomers think 2019 was anything but cringe, this is an objective fact which you cannot change.

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

That's what all the scorelets say

Whatever. I can still use dino outside April Fools.

Attached: dino.gif (451x75, 21K)

Merge > waifuwars

This.

The last scramble to find Anthony Burch was fucking great.

This year's event became so gay that it can't be rated higher than any other year.
Like holy shit there was gay ERP crap last year but this year it was so bad that it would have consumed the entire board if the mods weren't deleting their threads constantly.

The spergout of the guy talking about the candies, or the spergout of r/videogames closing for that day with the result of them coming to here?

2017 > 2019 > 2016 >>>>> 2018

The best year was the year where everyone was trying to avoid being Anthony Burch
prove me wrong

These dumb little events are best when they are open ended enough to let anons flex their creativity, while playing on the natural strengths of the website. Both the 2019 and 2016 events suffer from being far too narrow in their scope, as well as forcing the boards into being something they're not.

I would say Easter teams are equal to board merging
There was nothing as good as seeing console war posters were all Brazilians and Nigerians who couldn't afford both a PlayStation and a Switch. I wish this board kept flags

2017 > 2016 > Powergap > 2018 > 2019

which board did Yea Forums merge into? I forgot

Retard

2017>2016>2018>The Easter princesses were overrated but /vint/ /fitlit/ and /mlpol/ were amazing

/int/
That's how Canadians were found out to be the worst posters not just on /int/ and /pol/ but site-wide

Fuck you. Voting was the worst. It should have stayed about food instead of being waifushit.

What was even 2016 and 2017 jokes? I don't remember

>he didn't get skellebros
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA🐽

/int/

There was no voting, retard.

Board merging was the most clever one but the easter teams were the most fun.

2016 was random names, 2017 was board merge.

skelechads made this year kino
dino niggers seething

>all the people bitching itt are probably sub 1k scorelets
I wish I could still show off my 3k

I want to MARRY Peanut Butter Princess

>Canadians and Australians were revealed to be the ones shilling and shitposting.
Expected, but a good day nonetheless.

Attached: A fucking leaf.png (585x560, 202K)

2017 > 2018 >>> 2016 >>> 2019

Yeah, technically there wasn't any. Everyone was led on to believe it was a vote at first, when in reality it was just random RNG making numbers going up, which made it even more retarded.

Only stupid faggots who came over to the site from Reddit during the summer of last year legit think the 2018 April Fool's day was nothing but a waifu war. The princesses were only really a thing during the later portion of the day and the vast majority of it all was people just shitposting to try and get their team into 1st. The waifus didn't have nearly as much to do with it as you dumbasses think they did.

Aside from Mini because the lolibait was literally all they had going for them

2019 was a blast for me. I was on team peanut butter last year and we were behind all day and then suddenly we won and I didn’t feel like we actually did anything. This one was a perfect parody.

no way fag, 2016 was the worst. That's how it really goes:
2018>2017>>>>>>>>>>

Mini a best youtube.com/watch?v=D9AmQ1Ie7Bk

>was here for random names, had some good fun
>unfortunately missed board merges, hear it was the best thing ever
>was here for the candy waifu thing, shit was fucking terrible
>this year's like and points was kinda fun but very grindy just to be able to skeleton-post
My personal review will be 2016>2019>2018, no ranking for 2017 since I was not here and unlike a majority of Yea Forums, I do not rate what I do not play
don't @ me

The waifushit was definitely most of it, along with gay ERP.
I left the site for most of the day, and every time I'd check back in, it was nothing but the same shit, just getting worse and worse.

/vint/
/mlpol/
/cock/
/fitlit/
Were there any others?
/vint/ was good shit.

The only reason you fags prefered the teamshit and likes to the boardmergers was because they gave you the means to do your gay ERP
The second any fucking pseudo-hierarchy is established, you fuckers turn into the gayest fucking board.
Combining every single post of /y/, /cm/ and /lgbt/ throughout 4chans existence would still yield a fraction of faggotry compared to Yea Forums on April fools

this

Only the Cremefags were doing any ERP.

The only good thing about this year was the funpost, mods let us post anything so the likes thinng was just a plus, still, the board merging was the best one

I liked the princesses and PB's rise to the top. The ERP was fucking gay

>implying that ERPing and submitting with your tiny score to some big scorechad's big, sweaty cock wasn't literally the best thing ever
What are you a faggot or something?

I like it for the OC and the retarded spam that everyone did in the hopes of it somehow giving their team more points, it was endearing

Attached: 1553187741213.png (1290x840, 62K)

I actually got "Blocked" for 10 minutes for posting a funposting thread with just "V-video games..." in the OP. At that time the janny also deleted a bunch of threads for no apparent reason while leaving a fuckton of funposting threads up.

>he didn't like the erp
A lot of stage 3 anons itt🍐

Attached: 1535427100266.jpg (1080x1396, 233K)

2017 > 2016 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2019 > 2018

Don't lie, user
The archives show that the first team to ERP was peanutbutter
They had multiple threads before peeps and minis joined in, and then creme jumped in after they dropped from first place.
Peanutbutter even tried to start a surrender thread on Yea Forums but that didn't take off because somehow, contrary to popular belief, animefags aren't nearly as gay as Yea Forums

How are you still putting in perks!?

Traps ARE gay, and so is ERP with a bunch of men over the internet. Thank god your ERP cancer didn't catch on and totally ruin this year too.

😃

>they gave you the means to do your gay ERP
>What were likesluts

>Only the Cremefags
t. Revisionist Peanut Butter

I had fun

Can't you accept that traps are gay without becoming a faggot?

Don't even try that shit, user

Attached: archives dont lie.jpg (997x909, 133K)

hypothetically it's possible but there's never been any documented instance of this occurring on the 4chins

How shit this year was.
Yea Forums was never good

VIDEO
GAMES

That isn't allowed.

Traps are gay, and gay people are faggots

Poor /out/ got combined with /soc/

Board merge>Facebook>likes>>>>>>>>>>>waifufagging

>implying I'm capable of any emotion besides anger
Baka

>Pretending like you've even been here for a year
Kek. Go back to L*ddit, fag.

Attached: 1433939964129.png (205x221, 15K)

>starting with 2016
Did nothing really happen from 2015 and back? I heard the reation of Yea Forums was an April Fools joke.

Waifufagging lies at the very core of Yea Forums

Attached: 1547585305064.png (1499x892, 119K)

/spa/