How are you enjoying Risky 2, Yea Forums?

How are you enjoying Risky 2, Yea Forums?

Attached: Risky Rain.png (476x421, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xDVomMgvqw
strawpoll.me/17726930
ufile.io/vp4pr
github.com/0xd4d/dnSpy/releases
pastebin.com/S9fmVJZq
pastebin.com/hYdhqWgE
pastebin.com/LSYijsTe
pastebin.com/wKPf3ULS
youtube.com/watch?v=sgl_HrxlUH4
steamcommunity.com/id/AkitoCL/
youtube.com/watch?v=ysPtBjY8o_A
youtube.com/watch?v=xktT9_ShUfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EU

3/4 open

loader when

>Only 1 item to increase raw defense
>It's only while sprinting

Attached: just_die.jpg (244x282, 28K)

>FINALLY get commando good with items
>die instantly twice
FUCKING NO IFRAMES AAAAAGGGHHHH

Attached: 20190402233332_1.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

It's amazing except I've had a headache almost 24/7 since I installed it. Anyone else?
I hope they add fov adjustment maybe that'll help

Fuck you. Sick of all the LARPers in this thread.
WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE NOT PLAYING MONSOON IF YOU'RE A RETARD WHO ASSUMES EVERY CLASS AND BUILD LOSES THE SAME AMOUNT OF VIABILITY WHEN YOU ACTUALLY MOVE UP
Fucking morons

I got a huntress to have great attack speed and movement. Killed two queens in thirty seconds. Items triggering from other items is a sight to behold

This will get lost in the ether, but I figured out what bothers me about the atmosphere of Rain 2 to 1. The main menu and the character select screens emphasize the fact that you're playing as survivors in a situation gone to shit. The screen shakes as the escape pod the characters are sat in falls to the planet. You click on them, they'll either nod, or give a short movement that brandishes their weapon. It gives off personality despite being limited to their seat. It's brilliant. The main menu shows the character you last played as, or the Commando the first time you play, trotting over this rotating circle, obviously representative of the planet. And then that sweet, sweet OST:
youtube.com/watch?v=-xDVomMgvqw
All of it says you are fucking lost, lost on a truly alien world.

2's main menu, on the other hand, shows a forest, a bunch of open chests, a dead Commando, and rain. This is more of a literal representation of what will happen to the player in the game. That's...fine, but it betrays any greater notion of being lost on this world. It reminds me, greatly, of Dark Souls II's opening scene where the old ladies laugh at you as one tells you
>You'll lose your souls, all of them over and over again haha this is a hard game like the marketing said
And then the character select, which is rather self-evident: Everyone gets to pose in a bay; the Huntress crouches, living up to her namesake. The Engineer casually sits against his turret, the Mercenary has his sword out despite no hostiles aboard and to show the player that he has a sword. When you click on the Mercenary in RoR1, he quickly zaps his sword to show you that he has it, but he doesn't keep it out because they're in a fucking escape pod falling through the atmosphere.

Yeah, yeah, gameplay matters most, and the game is fucking good despite being in early access; I can't wait to see what Hopoo does with it. But atmosphere goes a long way for immersion.

Attached: Risk Of Rain character select.png (470x687, 27K)

new host where

???

get

monsoon NA

Merc should become immune to gravity for 1 M1 combo post-M2. It'd make him feel less ability spammy when fighting wisps and the like, look cool, make m1 feel more relevant v them and be fun when you stack m2 uses.

I feel this way 100%, but there's no way going back. You just have to deal with it.

Why not give this feedback directly to Hopoo? You know he actually reads it and the game is still in development.

Was this game commercially successful enough for Reaper to make it in as a character?

Attached: gOKcUvpUkIkNFoTWMaNvOXxuLBdonkNa.jpg (1200x675, 248K)

legitimate and sensible gripe

>but there's no way going back
lol what? it's just 2 screens

Works like this
basically if you have more than 0 armor, you take damage *(1-(armor/armor+100))

so lets stick deal 50 damage & put in drizzle mode
50 * (1-(70/170))
50 * (1-0.411)
50 * 0.589

three interesting things to note here
you always take at least 1 damage
there's a damagetype that ignores damage reduction from armor and there's some state that prevents you from getting one shot (caps damage at 90% of your life) but apparently it's not guaranteed to always be on?

Attached: cMcnjsJ[1].png (1046x818, 218K)

no and also he gay

Don't reply to me you fucking nigger
Go on bitch about blazing enemies or something and then claim everyone who says you're fucking garbage is a drizzlet fucking do it like I won't beat your LARPing ass to the fucking ground.

Acrid is the only character this game needs.

>but apparently it's not guaranteed to always be on?
nevermind, player always has one shot protection
this means you can't ever truly get one shot

Attached: Qub6SJK[1].png (357x154, 5K)

can't complain about the Rose Buckler but only on Huntress desu

Those equivalent two screens in Risk 1 color the entire experience just as Risk 2's do.
I emailed him but got an email back stating his inbox is full.

I told him I don't like the intro irl and he kicked me in the dick and told me to ''go back to v kiddo''

Those 2 screens or whatever could be changed, yeah. But the entire atmosphere of the game is completely different from RoR1, and there's no changing that.

>you can't ever truly get one shot
Hahahaha, yeah right.

I can definitely see your issue. To add onto it a bit. There's also a problem with the sense of scale. In RoR1, when you start the game, your character is a tiny blip and your screen shows a huge area around him which is part of a huger map. He feels like a tiny being exploring a giant world.

That is not the case in RoR2 where your field of view is actually limited to your character. The first stage maps are also tiny in terms of where you can travel. It all feels a bit more cramped and less majestic than it did before. There's a very nice view when you're a flying death god and go to the top of the map, but you don't quite feel as huge a scope.

Like I feel if you scaled the RoR1 maps to the characters, they'd be several magnitudes larger than the maps in RoR2.

user, you know this game takes place after RoR1, right? The reason they're back on the planet is probably different.

They came back to find Acrid

This post sums up Yea Forums.

>friend got banned from the game's online for some reason even though he didn't modify the game
has this happened to anyone else?

Attached: guess I'll shift.png (1200x975, 35K)

monsoon NA
3/4
get in here if you're a tough guy

>user, you know this game takes place after RoR1, right?
Source? Or are you just assuming that because there's a 2 in the title?

tfw no acrid in ror2 going sanic and spreading super aids

>Get Hardlight Afterburner as Commando
>Get another one 30 minutes later

Attached: 1452273588904.gif (192x192, 6K)

who hurt you

Too much. I've been playing for like 15 hours straight after playing about as much every day since release. I'm currently 2 hours and maybe 12 levels deep on a crazy Monsoon run. Does the fractured realm (the sacrifice level) have an environmental log and if so where is it?

Is there a way to change the FOV?
I got the ice item and I mostly liked it because it zoomed out from my character

Attached: 20190331032902_1.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

Forgot my pic. WASD hand hurts and my eyes hurt from all the fucking overloading worms.

Attached: 20190402094108_1.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

this shit local? Can I pirate it and still play multi?

elaborate more on that

Below

Attached: sex.jpg (640x455, 52K)

Attached: D56E51FA-2245-43F9-9407-572B8B5C9336.jpg (640x369, 96K)

how does huntress even manage to dodge anything

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (1447x2048, 323K)

Some of the logs seem to imply it.

oshit i thought you meant the newt hidden level

Attached: MAGNETS.jpg (634x476, 43K)

nevermind it was just the servers being down for europoors or something(?)

What is your preferred difficulty?
strawpoll.me/17726930

Attached: 1544398459399.png (1024x513, 878K)

One of the item lore logs talks about Providence's defeat.

>2 arms, 2 legs, but 22 crimson unblinking eyes.

I think the problem is that you’re usually getting hit by multiple things at once, or getting some extra elite damage bullshit, so yeah the main damage brought you down to 90%, but something else hit you for the rest at roughly the same time so you still effectively get oneshot

That's been tugging at my brain as well, and you're absolutely right. Rally Point Delta is actually pretty fine in that regard, but others have wasted space. One of the variations of Distant Roost removes the bridge to the other rock formation in the distance; you lose an entire playing area, whereas Risk 1 map variants NEVER took playing areas away from you. It added or took away ropes, ladders, pitfalls. The fourth stage of RoR2 has a network of tunnels that is only functional as a means of escape. Nothing of interest is going on in there.

They have to add him, right?

Right? Like hes being added for sure?

PLEASE GOD I NEED HIM

If you were the guy who said below, that's still correct. It's right below the first island on another smaller island hidden underneath.

BEST 3 ITEMS FOR EACH CHARACTER

WHAT ARE THEY

Attached: not mine because i suck at photography.jpg (3024x4032, 1.39M)

Monsoon but faggots keep quitting mp before the match even starts

What even is the difference between Rainstorm and Monsoon? That seem identical asides from
>Monsoon mobs do slightly more damage
>Monsoon bosses are slightly tankier
I noticed no appreciable differences, they both follow the same "Oh you're at stage 9? Get ready for instakills" difficulty curve.

Did people actually believe this webm?
Why would ban settings be where the banned faggot can access them in fucking notepad, and if they were, why would it be in the middle of the fucking controller config?

Attached: 1554179104910.webm (688x488, 521K)

This one? Guess it just doesn't spawn every time.

Attached: 20190402094558_1.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Engie
>Fungus, Rejuv Rack, N'kuhana's Opinion

I'm like 99% certain I have done something exactly like this in the past to circumvent some shit game's bans

Shift from difficulties happens faster.

I only just realised the music is fucking great holy shit.

mul-t
>crowbar
>crowbar
>crowbar

anyone still have a spare day 1 copy to give by any chance?

Foreign fruit is a must on solo. Can't count how many times it saved my ass

>Alien Head just lowers cooldown now
It was my fave item in the first game. Hope this is just a 'its beta we'll put it in like this as a placeholder' thing

Yeah, I feel like some of the maps would actually be much better and cooler if it actually had those dead area high places where nothing spawns actually spawn stuff on later loops.

Like those extremely distant plateaus with flying things on Distant Roost. Actually let us get there instead of just warping us back when we hit the wall. Have the giant aqueducts at the top of the Abandoned Aqueduct actually be standable and let us go to the cordoned off area with the shadow damage ground. There's so much more possibility.

Is this game better or worse than the first one?

>Commando/MUL-T, syringes/sticky bomb/ukulele
>Huntress, magazines, ukulele, energy drinks
>Artificer, syringes, magazines, energy drinks
>Engineer, fungus, tougher times, sticky bombs
>Mercenary, EVERYTHING

Or you know, stack 3 Gestures of the Drown and one Disposal Missile Launcher and you can clear the entire map instantly with any character.

Rapidchads > Railguncucks

Not when preon accumulator and cube exist

Is their a mod that makes rusted key chests easier to see?

Attached: 1530702212490.jpg (326x236, 42K)

Directly below the first island, right? If so then yeah, I guess it doesn't spawn every time.

are any other europeans unable to play multiplayer right now?

Attached: edit.png (681x1022, 1.09M)

Oh, does that mean Monsoon gets to the "constant swarm of enemies" phase faster then? I always hate when the game falls into the "so few enemies it takes 2 minutes to afford one chest" rhythm, so the quicker I can skip that the better.

Glorious MUL-Tpurpose doubledippers > all

>Oh, does that mean Monsoon gets to the "constant swarm of enemies" phase faster then?
Aye. Tradeoff is more damage dealt to you.

But that’s what it did in 1 too? Are you thinking of the ring that took a second off your cooldown when you crit or whatever

Attached: BE53C4AA-DC62-4447-8B19-BBC4A120AF8C.png (640x1136, 157K)

Is that not what it's always done?

Attached: nplpFWa.jpg (1918x1009, 131K)

fine for me

US East
Mercs only

Attached: 1529476114101.jpg (574x574, 53K)

Sick of quickplay faggots get in here 1/4
I'm shit at this game btw

ill play if you buy it for me so we can both be shit

Forgot: EU

>have like 4 crowbars on mult
>railgun a greater wisp
>does like 15% damage
>railgun again
>does like 5% damage because it's no longer "healthy"
yeah nah fuck off

It's 18 bucks poorfag

3/4

Got the black screen bug, might have to restart your game, bud.

I think I'm done playing until artifacts come out. I'm sitting at 48 hours, and I think a solid 1/3 of those is running around looking for chests. Sacrifice is the ideal way to enjoy risk of rain.

only got 9$ on steam

>only 11 pairs of lensmaker's

I don’t play with strangers

>poorfag
Why don’t you buy it for him then richfag?

Mul-T
>Fuel Cell
>Gesture of the Drowned
>Brilliant Behemoth
The Behemoth works on his cluster grenades it turns out.

add another 9 and you can own your very own copy

would if i could bro

As far as I know, literally every single damaging thing in the game works with Behemoth.

Commando is underrated, I have tons of fun with him especially when stacking 10+ syringes and gathering proc items like the rings and ATGs. He has very consistent damage at a further range than most characters, and the only downside is the fact that his m2 travels at 1 foot every 10 seconds.
JUST
GIVE
HIS
ROLL
I-FRAMES

Attached: Schermopname_419.png (1014x607, 427K)

I got it mixed up with the dota scepter lolf

>amazing early game items
>overconfident
>get blown up by a greater whisp hoard

Attached: hanashi ni naran na.jpg (818x503, 32K)

Try this one

Attached: 1530924880248.png (800x800, 362K)

>Completely change his m2. Its worse than every other aoe in the game without items and worse than his m1 with.
>Give roll invul
That's it hes fixed

>4 imp overlords
>1 magma worm
>1 blue magma worm
>1 stone titan
>activate teleporter
>boss spawn
>3 more Imp overlords
>in the end get killed by some faggot greater imp who burned me to death because he barely tapped me
I was about halfway done killing the imp overlords too.

Host EU when?

Attached: frenchiesVSspaintards.jpg (1280x990, 304K)

Reminder that redditors are stealing YOUR POSTS to post on discord and you're doing NOTHING to stop them

Attached: Untitled.png (953x560, 72K)

FUCK i hate this game i bought the battle pass for ape legends but all i wanna do is play ror2

Anyone modded the original music back in yet?

Step 1
Get Wax Quail
Step 2
Get H2AD-5T v2
Step 3
Run onto any sloped rock and jump
Step 4
Land on top of the boss for 10-20k damage every 10 seconds.

Maybe by the time you get bored of this you'll stop being underaged and won't play br trash anymore

Boss rankings:
Imp Overlord:
Fucking tracks you across the whole fucking map and just walsk up to your turret and slaps her ass and fucking one shots her and you can't even fucking see him in the 4th stage because he's black and red and the map is black and red and his teleport is black and red fucking goddamn

>Giant vagrant
Inexplciably has 50000 more hp than all other bosses

>Groping bug thing with the black tentacles
Pulls you its gay

>The other bug
Doesn't even move or fight back more than once every 10 seconds

>Worm
Just don't touch it lol

I had a glitch last night where my hp kept going down when I was safe. It would dip down to 1-10 hp multiple times. Couldn't regen, and I wasn't starting at full health but idk. The first invis tick took me down to 200 or so

>wandering vagrant went from being the easiest boss to one of the most threatening
Based!

>playing apex legends
>fucking buying things in apex legends
I've never been more disgusted by a post on Yea Forums.

every boss not imp overlord is totally irrelevant since they can do literally nothing if you just hide behind a wall

Whats the criteria to unlocking the other characters?

you probably didn't do the console input/autoexec correctly, it's
sv_maxplayers 16

I hosted one an hour or so ago & nobody showed off so I went to play sekiro

Now we know why everyone complains about just burning enemies, it's legitimately the only thing killing us in long runs because it's the only thing actually able to

Attached: [Orphan] Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo movie 1 (HDTV 720p) [191C14E3].mkv_snapshot_00.46.29_[2018.07. (1920x1080, 301K)

Use your environment to your advantage and drink 13 energy drinks and you'll never fucking die you retards

I got people in here, last spot

I really just want to post a malware infected dll that promises shit like artifacts so I can then repost it on discord & get people's pc infected/broken

>Commando
White: Glasses > Syringe > Sticky
Green: Instincts > Seed > Missile
Red: Hook > Behemoth > Rejuvenation

>Huntress
White: Magazine > Hoof > Gasoline
Green: Ukulele > Feather > Quail
Red: Alien > Behemoth > Afterburner

>Engineer
White: Fungus > Teddy > Sticky
Green: Bandolier > Infusion > Cell
Red: Nkuhana > Rejuvenation > Tesla

Don't know enough about the rest to make a call.

>hating based respawn's game
thats a yikes from me and i got the bp for free from the goodies from origin access

I don't think there's a feeling more visceral in this game's multiplayer than dying at the end of the level while using the printer when you're the last one alive.

Attached: 1547665592448.png (542x756, 684K)

>immediately goes for the "it's good because it's from x"
Underaged faggots are so predictable.

why is this weapon so satisfying

Attached: Booom.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

RoR2 takes place in an alternate dimension.

'Cause its a fun build up to big damage, pretty muc being the Complex Doom bfg, while everything else in this game is either rapid ticks of damage via procs or Mult-e with crowbars or does 0 damage

I made a thing
Artificer Labcoat reminds me of a cheongsam

Attached: Artificer.png (550x720, 21K)

They got shot down by Providence's brother, Brovidence

>find shrine of order early on
>20 HOOVES AND 10 UKULELES
>find sticky bomb 3d printer in the next level
>trade most of my hooves for bombs
i think im done for today

Attached: best run yet.png (1920x2160, 3.31M)

nice

Why does Artificier's flamethrower slow you down to a crawl

Someone draw artificer with nothing but her bracers on

>controller
a-user?

cute heels

Very nice work.
I don't think the jetpack was needed though, it fucks with her silhouette a bit in this picture and the cheongsam is all about that silhouette

can you draw her a movement option

Sticky bombs are such a shit item, though. I can't remember a time where they actually did something good. 90% they spawn they do so at the point where once it goes off the enemy is already dead and the other 10% is on tank enemies where the damage does nothing. Is there something I'm missing?

>Artificer
>not feather

it should be usable while sprinting

By the time I was in HAHAHA difficulty I had to rely on bombs doing 99% of my damage output. Bomb damage scales with how many you stack.

i did it plebbit
now to figure out artifacts...

Attached: YESH.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>he doesn't know

Was thinking about that, here's without it then.

Attached: Artificer1.png (550x720, 20K)

I like the game more than 1 already, but the soundtrack is severely lacking. I just play 1's OST while playing 2 because it's much inferior.

>gamepad controls
I've been thinking about trying a gamepad on merc, does it work pretty well?

Sticky bombs are the hot new shit now apparently

10/10 wonderful.

Attached: 1553815089943.gif (300x276, 221K)

How do you unlock Artificer and Engie? I've only unlocked Huntress and R0-BR0

Attached: 1545924718642.png (225x225, 68K)

>have good monsoon run going as commando
>aiming for elite boss kill challenge
>first loop I think 6 or 7
>initiate teleporter
>magma worm spawns underneath me and instantly gobbled me
fucking hell

user do you know why Monsoon is the preferred mode of play for Yea Forums for Risky 1? Because of Sacrifice, and Command, and even Glass. For Risky 2, without Sacrifice and Command, it's just a drag and you get the stroke your e-peen to the fact that you sjbected yourself to a fucking drag. Hopoo outright tells you Rainstorm is the way the game ism eant to be played.

literally fucking says in the logbook read nigga

no one cares

Works well enough. Blinding Assault gives you enough time to look around and hit an enemy back to back.

Get 10 lunar coins and buy him at the lunar portal and finish 30 maps

>artificer
Gotta pay 10 lunar coins in the blue portal shop, he's right next to the big shopkeeper lizard.
>engie
I think you just have to keep playing and he unlocks after you clear a certain amount of levels in total.

>reduce cd on R, it's worse than almost every R and has a longer cooldown than all of them
>i frames on roll
>hitscan m2
done, commando is fixed and easily mul-t/engineer tier.

COMMANDO MONSOON 20 WAVES, WISH ME LUCK

Her fat ass distracts the enemies so they miss

Id aghs still in the game?

bad list, worm is definitely more annoying than beetle queen and vagrant is literally easy as fuck

fucking gay magmaworm froze my game after the first death

Attached: 20190402171030_1.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

I wonder why his "hit shit in a line" skill was changed anyway instead of just being a direct 3D translation of Full Metal Jacket from the first RoR, seems like it would just be better.

Attached: extra thicc.png (278x200, 98K)

What if you make the default M1 attacks more accurate at range, and pressing R will switch to a less accurate, rapid firing mode?

It's a single button press between the two. Learn to play the character entirely before picking a side. There's a moment/build for each shot.

>playing engi
>third time
>first two times i got fucked at the first boss
>somehow reach stage 9
>lose half my hp out of nowhere
>panic landmine protocol
>witness a dumbfuck beetle emerge and trigger all 8 landmines at once
>laugh at it
>take a jump pad
>land infront of a blazing golem
>get clapped like a fucking mosquito
fucking hell
is it me or are fire elites the only real threat in the late game

i imagine it was a balancing decision? but mul-t literally has a railgun that isn't on cd so i don't see why they thought m2 being hitscan would be bad.
that would also be good, it always seems like the R is more accurate than the m1 which makes no fucking sense to me since it's rapid fire.

fire dot is pretty busted yeah, only way to win at later levels is to build a broken build that abuses either engie's shield or long range attacks so you don't have to get close to blazing elites

It's probably just some fuckery with piercing hitscan being more difficult to implement in 3d than in 2d. If I remember correctly, FMJ wasn't a true hitscan in RoR1 and was just a fuckyou beam going from Commando until the first wall/boundary.

>MUL-T
>Find Soldier's syringe printer
>loop.
>Find a tri-dagger printer

Attached: 093.gif (444x250, 2.7M)

meh
It's alright but needs a lot more content.
Also some players are complete faggots but others are really chill. It's hit or miss.
Fire is OP as fuck and I'm getting tired of getting 1-shotted with a full health bar.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x334, 64K)

The dagger seems really weak.

What are the ideal items for Artificer?

Good items for mage? obv getting your m1 charges back are important but anything else pretty kino on them? Should I grind out merc solo? All my groups spend too long on stage 5/6 and end up dying.

How 2 unlock bandit? i did the file edit to unlock everyone else but it didn't work for bandit

Attached: risk_of_rain__the_bandit_by_aricthekirby_d7cozxu-pre.jpg (773x1034, 39K)

EU

Attached: 1553988079207.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

Shit you had that too? I went down to about 1 hp before I fucked off and panicked somewhere else. I thought it was wisps way above me or something.

MulT already exists

if you stack about 5 up, it's pretty insane. you just dink enemies and run away as they die.

then you're literally mul-t

on what class? mul-t's default on-hit proc rate is the lowest in the game, if you're using tri tip on him then it'll seem a lot worse than it would be on, say, commando
of the on-hit proc items though, i'd rank it about equal with sticky bombs, bready good

>6 backup mags
>Afterburner
This is such an amazing experience. Shame Blazing enemies and Elder Lemurians ruin Mercenary. The 3 Stone Titan bosses? Easy peasy. A blazing enemy passing you by? RIP.

Attached: 20190402073406_1.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

Nobody gives a shit about literally who

you take that back before i eviscerate you out of existence fucking piece of shit huntress cunt faggot

shitty oc, because people seem to like the artificer

Attached: it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit.png (1188x755, 2.58M)

It only stacks in chance, not damage.

don't tell him. let's test him. what was your RoR1 main? the correct answer will unveil the mystery

>get god items
>choke
FUCK ME

Attached: 20190402233636_1.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Best character in the game. Most satisfying to use, most versatile and robots are dope.

i once managed to fuck up two blazing elder lemurians as merc thanks to 6 teddy bears, a double use foreign fruit and a hardlight afterburner
it works great but it sucks because you have to play merc like a little bitch

what's the incentive on playing on the other difficulties?

Attached: asdz.jpg (508x403, 35K)

Energy drinks, hooves, tri-tipped daggers, backup mag, crowbar, ukulele, syringes. If you come to a terminal and find an energy drink and a syringe, get the energy drink. She needs speed to get out of trouble.

Can enemies bleed multiple times?

>8 Fuel Cells
>Preon
I would ask how you fucked that up, but I can understand Vagrants. Protip, that huge EMP blast nuke is LoS based. The radius is so huge that you should pretty much not try to run ever and instead find cover.

fuck off

Now that's a good question.

none for the moment.

Play drizzle solo if you want to get all the achievements and unlocks. Play Rainstorm after that. Play Monsoon when you've mastered Rainstorm.

got one shoted by vagrant from across the map

die faster

Faster runs. Sometimes I only get about 20 mins to play so I go Moonsoon and die in 15

New Steam avatar, thanks.

That was a fun one. Don't think I'll ever make it to 20 waves tho.

Attached: funrun.png (2555x1433, 1.58M)

Engy only becouse he was the only playable one due to the lag when i played in Yea Forums rooms

Who do you think will be fullgame Final Boss this time around?
I'm thinking Providence with a gun

Merc R is a second dash if you guys are having problems going slow when prowling around.

/r/ing a drawfag to draw Artificer flamethrowing a clay dunestrider while a beetle tries to flip up her skirt.

best item on artificer is wax quail and all the movespeed items.
Proc items work on her because all her attacks are aoe and flamethrower hits fast. Stuff like gasoline and ukulele are insane, groups get completely deleted when you have enough items

Just go with what feels nice. Drizzle is for an easy time starting and the least painful Long Road. Monsoon is for challenging yourself. Rainstorm's just middling, but it's the norm for multiplayer.

One thing to note, Monster Logs are the one thing that don't really drop on Drizzle. I don't think I've ever seen the Environment Log radar scanners on Drizzle either. Everything else including lunar coins and achievements works fine on Drizzle though. There's only one achievement that requires Monsoon. Monsoon isn't really that much more difficult, just far harder starting out and you're far more pressured for time.

Providence is confirmed dead in logbooks. There seems to be a motif of arthropods in this game, pic related + beetles. I'm sure it'll be a shelled being of sorts.

Attached: Transcendence.png (1126x670, 557K)

good work user
i got a fucking god run on mul-t in terms of damage items (ceremonial daggers and TWO behemoths in 45 mins, plus a shitload of on-hit items and soldier's syringes) but i had literally no defensive items at all, so i got tagged by one elder lumerian and it one shot me. i felt like i wasted a god tier run but if you can't tank a one shot as mul-t you can't do shit.
reminder that entering portals counts as a stage. if you get lucky with portals then you'll only need to loop like three times.

>steam friends now shows what difficulty you're playing on
Time to shame those drizzlet
It wasn't always like that right?

>get this mask item as engineer
>kill one of the teleporter bosses
>a ghost of it spawns

fucking neato

... Undead Providence with a gun

I played 3 runs on Drizzle and only got one log, but a single Rainstorm unlocked 5 before the first loop.

Transcendence has one of my favorite item descriptions but I don't understand it at all

holy bASED

>Challenge of the Mountain
>Kill the Bug Queen
>It fights the other Bug Queen for me Godzilla style
>There can be only one

did you modify assembly?
bandit isn't normally unlockable, get ufile.io/vp4pr or do it yourself

>How to add playable monsters/bandit/HAN-D
Install github.com/0xd4d/dnSpy/releases
Drag and drop "Risk of Rain 2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" inside dnSpy, BACKUP THAT SHIT
Click on the search button next to "Start", look for SurvivorIndex, right click > edit class, add your new survivor, it should look like this pastebin.com/S9fmVJZq here I added lemurian. Then hit compile
Now look for SurvivorCatalog > right click > edit class, scroll down and add SurvivorIndex.Lemurian to idealSurvivorOrder, should look like this pastebin.com/hYdhqWgE
Line 75 change SurvivorDef[7] to SurvivorDef[8]
Add a new survivor like this pastebin.com/LSYijsTe in this case LemurianBody exist, just like BanditBody. You need to find other bodies prefabs names to use them, GolemBody works too.
LemurianDisplay and LEMURIAN_DESCRIPTION probably don't exist in the assets, you can add them if you want to.
Also VERY IMPORTANT replace line 141 to 144 in SurvivorCatalog with this pastebin.com/wKPf3ULS
Hit compile again, then File > Save Module > OK

FUCK

Attached: 20190402163705_1.jpg (1920x1200, 273K)

I mean it'll be really hard to die aleast

If you didn't understand why did you read the next paragraph?

Desu I wouldn't mind if they brought him back. Imagine activating the teleporter during a late game loop, and in teleports a mangled figure
>Providence: The Undying Transcender
I hope by the time the game comes out we get answers to what happened to UES Contact Light.

>So you're saying I can dodge bullets?
>No, MUL-T. I'm saying... that you won't have to

oh man that's rou-
>drizzle
go fuck yourself
squeak

been sleeping for 2 months, is it actually good/better than the first one?

Nothing
Playing on drizzle makes it easier to unlock items
Playing on everything else is fun

get me ror2 and ill join

The game is still early Access, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the menu stuff is temporary.

Is there a point where you can stack enough bears where you are invincible?

Okay, maybe this game isn't me but I've gotten to around stage 9 or so? I've never once felt overpowered yet and I've ALWAYS felt like the enemies scale way too fast in comparison to how many items I have. I quite literally don't have enough time into loop to be able to kill things as MUL-T fast enough.

This could be a me issue so I'm completely open to advice and any tips to be surviving into multiple loops.

Attached: 1554167565666.jpg (1400x915, 292K)

Gameplay, exploration, graphics, multiplayer (no disconnects ever), FUN-wise it's much better.
Music is just a downgrade tho.

so
does the time chest always contain Preon?
since drizzle has so few chests you can teleport rush and still get everything on the map
if I get preon I can cheese bosses

Not understanding is exactly why I did read, though

>Trial and error the game.

But without memeing, why the fuck not?
It's been already established that Providence is some sort of bullshit magical planetary immune system thing.
Bringing him back won't be too far-fetched.

>ever using shrine of order
why?
no, you can't feasibly reach 100%, it's not additive

The percentage is taken from your current percentage, so the second bear is 50% the strength of the first and so on.

I still like how 1 plays more
but this has matchmaking so....

>It's been already established that Providence is some sort of bullshit magical planetary immune system thing.
Maybe my RoR1 lore knowledge is slipping, but as far as I know, nobody knows anything about Providence.

You'll still get one shot at some point since you can't really reach 100%

imo:
>better
multiplayer
gameplay (i just like 3d over 2d sorry)
performance (so fucking well optimized it's not even funny)
>equal to
level design
content (and it's in EA, so when it's finished it should have more content than RoR1)
>worse
atmosphere
music

>be me
>engin
>late game with 20 fungus
>shrine of order
>receive 49 fungus

I think the scale is pretty fucking good for what it is. Honestly don't remember any other game that feels as expansive as RoR2 right now. More than that would get boring to travel around I guess. But I agree with wasted space.

I like it, but I'm gonna get tired of it until it's done
God damn I fell for early access again

ENFORCER WHEN YOU LIL CHINK

>with a gun

Attached: 1554186223418[1].jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Ok, maybe not "established" as much as "implied", but you get what I'm saying.
I honestly do not see how Hopoo WON'T do it in some shape or form.

you literally can't get oneshot, see can only get hit for 90%

>level design
I don't agree. RoR2 has less vertical level design than RoR1 by a few hundred miles. This really shook things up in RoR1.

>40 sticky bombs as fastbot

Attached: 1543338363893.gif (650x391, 1.25M)

The levels with the most verticality also happen to be the worst levels in RoR2
Lavaland and the cliffside starting zone are both garbage

Megalink to game where? Want to try it

NOT based at all. Those levels are fun in late game when you can zoom around like a god.

This. They focused on fun first.

We will get Psycho from Borderlands first.

>Merc vs Providence in 3D

Attached: 1552155185980.jpg (352x762, 74K)

ARTIFACTS WORKING
HERE WE GO BOYS

Attached: YESH.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Good items for Artificer?

Attached: 1512774915299.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

How often does the gold shrine spawn? I saw it once in my run and trying to see it again with this run because I am godly atm. I have 3 dio's and murder everything.

yay funballs

Attached: QgjaVag[1].png (832x649, 607K)

im patiently waiting for a sale, or for a bogo boi to give me their extra copy :)

Attached: 1553596884492.jpg (845x1056, 133K)

are all of the moon items shit?

>music
>mfw i'll never hear moisture deficit for the first time ever again

I was able to one shot any mob with crit+plasma cannon+double dmg+meat hook

Attached: 20190402093119_1.jpg (1366x768, 150K)

Attached: 1546220142189.png (254x256, 59K)

Mul-T's pretty simple to build. Proc items or items that boost use items. He builds well with pretty much anything actually, including speed. Like are you making an effort to prioritize any specific items from terminals? The obvious ones are lenses and syringes, but a couple of AP rounds so he melts bosses faster is nice and Fuel Cell is the double best green item in the game for him.

He's also far more amazing if you have the good use items like Preon(can literally unlock this right now by just going into the Prismatic Trial and going in the container in front of you) or the Royal Capacitor. Gesture of the Drowned is the best lunar item in the game by the way on Mul-T.

Like, I just recently had a God Mul-T run on Monsoon where I got 3 Behemoths, a Royal Capacitor, Preon, and a Gesture. I was literally deleting bosses in seconds within them spawning. Blazing enemies are still super deadly no matter what state you reach in this game though. Like the random blazing lemurian spawn is far more of a threat than actual bosses after a certain point.

IMAGINE

Attached: 1450593222339.png (1000x757, 80K)

Mul-t is invincible. I had to stop because i was 1shotting Monsoon bosses just by opening chests.

Attached: 20190402165753_1.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Need one

see also forgot to mention stacking critgoggles, those are good on everyone

>Keep getting hooves and soda
I just need some more warkits and I have the run and get out strat

Han-D when?
youtube.com/watch?v=sgl_HrxlUH4

Lemurians, Bells, Wisps and Golems are all far more dangerous than any of the bosses. They'll sneak up on your asshole without any warning and just blow you up in an instant.

>SHOW ME A GOOD TIME, MERC

Attached: 1538241936946.jpg (300x300, 52K)

dark screen

Thanks man, that's kinda how my first build with them was so it makes sense. Is there anyway to have your m1 refresh faster than your shots?

>109775240988733391
black screen

nope

Attached: 1531114846700.jpg (780x653, 83K)

>his third phase in RoR1 fight
Nah, Providence is more akin to pic related.

Attached: 1553620345361.jpg (820x457, 42K)

New item too
seems to do a random activatable effect

Attached: zqcvvAP[1].png (1024x587, 845K)

invalid

16 MAN LOBBY
WE GOT ARTIFACTS WORKING, ITS SERVERSIDE, NO ADDITIONAL DLL VIRUSES NEEDED
YES, THERE ARE FUNBALLS

COME JOIN

Attached: YESH.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

yeah that'd probably be too good. thanks for the suggestions

Attached: ayyy.jpg (278x200, 13K)

Because all the "platforms" there are fuckhuge. It's not vertical level, it's just few separate horizontal levels slapped together.
Winter map is by far the best and you can tactically use all the containers and platforms in the middle, and even mountains to some extent, because they don't obscure your vision. THIS is the kind of verticality RoR2 needs.

stop rec'ing proc items on multi you actual brainlets. he has the lowest proc chance in the game.
commando has high fire rate and standard. mult-e is for stacking burst, not procs

How do you get artifacts working?

3/4

Post lots of screens of you guys doing spite.

What the fuck does meat hook actually do?

It's a powerful ass attack with huge damage, a small aoe burst, and ignition, and she's a caster type character. I 100% understand the idea behind making it charge-based--hopoo wants you to actually CAST, not hold down lmb, and use the fireball attack to finish off frozen enemies or pick off wisps at range.

no spite

Attached: yqMzrQs[1].png (619x658, 50K)

>Textures/ARtifactIcons/texSpiteSmallSelected
>texSpiteSmallSelected
>Spite
>no spite
user...

Where is this? Help a survivor out.

since the game has no 'magic' damge, shes as much a 'caster character' as commando or huntress
>i cast bullet

Brick you beautiful bastard. Take a well deserved break

>ARTIFACT_BOMB_NAME
>texSpiteSmallSelected

Based retard.

user, lowest proc chance in the game does not mean least amount of procs. Mul-t still single-handedly procs more than every single character that isn't Commando. The fact he has a 0.4 proc coefficient means little when he fires more than twice the bullets of anybody that isn't Commando who he's still quite ahead of in bullet count.

>Command
>Sacrifice
>Bomb
>MOTHERFUCKING SPIRIT

Is it me or does the music feel lackluster compared to the first game? Besides the Survivor Camp's theme and that one teleporter theme (you know the one) nothing's too memorable. I'm not saying the music is bad.

Wrong
Commando with shot speed items >>> Mult-e with them
If you aren't stacking those your build is shit and you can be disregareded

Wait, is this from official discord or some fanmade one?

never played the first

what games is this like?

>mfw waiting for BEST girl/character (Artificer) to be buffed

Attached: 1527593736056.jpg (487x432, 28K)

user, I think you don't understand how percentages work. Or multiplication.

Best way is to collect at least 11 lunar coins (I collected 15 just to be safe) and then as soon as you spawn in the first world, look for one of these rocks. Pay 1 lunar coin when you activate the rock and it spawns a small blue light that floats around the teleported.

Now, next step is to kill the boss fast and then a blue portal will appear. Go through the portal and it will take you to a shop where to can buy the character for 10 lunar coins. The character is next to the giant newt with the crazy hand.
Pay up and she’s yours.

Easy.

But! If you are playing with random players, and someone buys her, you can’t buy her, so either have some friends help you out, or just solo it.

>Game's logo features two planetoids, possibly a planet and a moon
>Lunar Coins which can do crazy magic bullshit
>Strange magical alternate dimensions
>Numerous logs confirm the presence of Contact Light survivors on the planet, but they're all gone now
>A hidden altar to a dark goddess
What do you think the story for RoR2 will be? Do you think Providence will make a return? What's the significance of the moon?

Attached: DootUnderground.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

She's pretty geared towards "magical" abilities since she has tons of AOE (every single ability), innate ignite damage, more natural CC than any other character and isn't likely to be spamming basic attack due to the limitations placed on it and the fact that her bread and butter ability charges up for damage. That's as "caster" type as it gets

What is the mos FUN class to use? I like the sword guy a lot cause he is FAST

I forgot the image.

Attached: E48862FE-89DC-458E-AEC8-A206A97A397F.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Don't leave me hanging, man.

Thank you thank you, I will. Furthest I've made it on monsoon, those levels turn into pure hell jesus christ

I'm retarded but what if it's a survivor from a different universe that used the monolith?

SHIT let the funballs begin

What the fuuuuck, that place looks amazing and I've never seen it.

I feel the same.
It's still quality, but nothing sticks out, apart from bazaar theme and that one theme with bits from Monsoon in it.
I hope there will be an option to play with RoR1 soundtrack or Deadbolt one because it's even better imo.

Compared to first game
Pros:
>Artificer is fun
>Running around a 3d map or flying above is fun
>Engi turrets having items is cute
>3d printer is cool

Cons:
>Commando no invul on dash, Hunter R useless half the time, boring cast in general
>Enemies spawning behind or above you feels cheap
>Being laser targetted by enemies who just did this with no indication they exist until they're .1 sec from shooting you feels cheap
>Map too big
>Shrine/boxes span inside the fucking walls
>Shrine annoying to find on 4th mao because the onlyu indciator is small red particules and the map is full of red fog
>red claws/circles break the pacing
>Drones struggle to keep up with you
>Random ''all enemies are the same enemy'' floors turn the game into a slog when you are dodging 50 laser turret giants who take too long to kill to kill faster than they spawn
>Bosses largely don't even attempt to move or do anything except shit out damage making them just feel like boring hp sponges more than bosses

To be fair, alternate dimensions were in Risk of Rain one.
>Blazing Imp: Baron of the Red Plane
We're just now visiting these strange dimensions. I won't be surprised if the Red Plane becomes an area in this game.

I don't think you do.
Commando procs near 3 times as much per hit and as Mult-e and hits enough that everything dies hwile mult-e has yet to proc anything

>457009436
WE STILL OPEN
COME JOIN
YOU _DO_ NEEED THE 16 PLAYER DLL

WE GOTTA ARTIFACTS WORKING NIGGA

Attached: 539675001.jpg (1011x809, 42K)

>Try suggesting it to some of my friends
>"The graphics look like shit!"
>Meanwhile they have hundreds of hours in Minecraft, Stardew Valley and Terraria

Attached: D2FtLNjWkAAqfkc.jpg (498x534, 27K)

What's the best wiki site? There's no good wiki for this game so I'm thinking about starting one. Wikia is shit though, not using that shit.

20% (+20% per stack) chance on hit to fire homing hooks at up to 10 (+5 per stack) enemies for 100% damage.
Requirements: Loop back to the first stage.

Anybody with a spare copy, please? I'd greatly appreciate it.

steamcommunity.com/id/AkitoCL/

Attached: 49539585_672099426552169_5595587773818994688_n.jpg (606x918, 47K)

As someone who never played RoR1, how did endgame work? How many levels did you need to go through to get to Providence/the final boss and "beat" your run? Was endless mode something different?

I am almost 100% certain that the roll does give you i-frames, your health bar says "Invulnerable" for a moment while rolling.

Don't have any friends so if I get this I'll have to rely on Yea Forums for multiplayer, how hard am I going to get bullied for joining a lobby and not know what the fuck I'm doing?

>Try suggesting it to some of my friends
>remember they're all triple a casual faggots who play fotm and battle royal games
>gift it a poor Yea Forumsirgin instead

Attached: 1475349965515.gif (250x141, 983K)

guys
Crowdfather is a fucking BEAST

You could go to the final boss immediately from stage 4 or 5 I forget which, or you could loop a couple times to beef up and then go take him on.

Endless was the base game you just got to choose if you wanted to keep going or move to the final area.

artsyle > graphics

ror 2 has good artstyle tho as well

Commando has 2.5x the proc rate of Mul-T. Mul-T however has like twice the firing speed, possibly triple. Syringes increase attack speed multiplicatively. Meaning Mul-T's proc ratio to Commando remains the same no matter how much syringes you give each of them. The initial argument was saying building proc on Mul-t was bad when that is clearly not the case at all.

Is there a cap to tougher times?

Especially with stacked Brittle Crown.

wikias absolute garbage, gamepedias probably the best even though its curse shit

>2.5 proc
>2.0 attack speed
>Somehow multi comes out on top

>Crowdfather
Clean your room bucko.

check out huntress's rack

Attached: 1583287447823.png (568x634, 559K)

teach how to use artifacts pls

Was it in the hell level? It was probably mortars shooting you from god knows where.

>Gift it to a friend
>"Ah, I'll probably not play it, user"
>"That's fine, you can refund it and I'll give it to a Yea Forumsirgin"
>He accepts the gift
>He doesn't play it for three days straight
>He plays it for one run and then quits
>Next day he plays with me, dies stage two and quits in the middle of it

:^ ), refund my fucking game, you don't even have two hours in it.

Attached: chrome_1kXPb8QwYW.png (750x737, 1.09M)

CUTE!

ive heard 85%, but ive never gotten a big enough stack of them myself

Bost .dll guide please

Just go through a number of stages almost like RoR2, last stage arguably having the most shit going on at once, with insects flying and shooting everywhere and elder lemurians wrecking your shit, then you get an option to either loop back to stage 1, just like RoR 2 does by default, or go to the even more bullshit last stage that has a climatic boss fight, the end.

Sent ;)

Wait until she gets better. Ice wall needs a rework/replacement and flamethrower just feels really clunky to use. I feel like she should have a slowfall or something.

I never said he procced more than Commando. I literally said that in . The point is that building proc on Mul-T is amazingly powerful. His nail gun already practically melts bosses without any items at all.

check dms =)

Attached: 1551038282184.jpg (469x402, 62K)

How about you save instead of buying more shitty games? You have 246 games, mckill yourself.

Commando definitely needs his stuff back, his knockback from his abilities AND his i frame dodge.
I don't think the map too big is the problem, maybe it needs some polishing here and there with its open area. I just think the characters feel bit too slow? It could take a while for movement speed items to drop since rng
They need to change up enemy AI though, hitscan and accurate lasers, golems doing both clapping and laser, man it sucks.
Guess translating from 2D to 3D is a struggle, but I believe in hopoo. They have been doing good so far with this initial EA

This to be desu my niggers.
Make it happen hopoo. Something as simple as Ctrl+Mouse Wheel would work just fine, maybe throw a default setting in the menu. I appreciate all the detail on the characters, and how items show up on their body, but player options are always a good thing.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (502x500, 60K)

Most were gifted but whatever.

does it unironically even deal damage later on?

>couldn't always locate teleport in some areas
>got mad because of it
>actually dropped runs because of how mad I became over it
>decided that if I'm really that autistic, then I should search for red particles in the air and not teleport itself
>tfw it really is easier to spot them that way, for some reason

Attached: 1507277733540.png (571x540, 434K)

Attached: gLASS MODE.png (366x280, 140K)

Your runs always ended whenever you wanted to or you died. Providence as a "final boss" was never a challenge you needed to gear up or anything, the attack patterns were simple and easy to avoid after a few fights.

Is it me, or the difficulty curve in RoR1 was a bit more stable than 2?
Or combine with the enemy AI and accuracy it's just more cancer
The mini wisps should turn back to ground enemies, prove me wrong

she looks like she has a tiny lemurian familiar

What's your general strategy
>Reset after first world if you don't get items you want
>Find teleporter ASAP and move on ASAP
>Open every chest before finding teleporter

me on the left

Attached: giev guy.jpg (371x250, 45K)

RoR should've remained 2D, to be honest

you can still play RoR1

Did the monday patch finally roll out?

Hardlight Afterburner should always go to the Engineer. It's so fucking good on him, more than it is on anyone else.

Oh you can dash a lot or throw up some popsicles? That's really cute, I'm just out here making you all fucking invincible forever.

Convince me to not this every tun

Attached: 20190403003457_1.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

No one hosts anymore

>They say the graphics look like shit
>I say they aren't the best but they get the job done
>They laugh and ask what that means before repeating what I said
>I say the artstyle is good and conveys to the player important information even from a distance and/or when things get crowded while maintaining a steady framerate
>"That's a really shitty argument. Good thing you don't work in sales."

Attached: 1553531620543.jpg (330x364, 20K)

I would've liked it if RoR2 was just RoR1 but with 5x the content

legitimate and sensible autism

>arguing with retards
that's gonna be no Like! from me

Nothing that you could do with a 2d RoR2 is something you couldn't have just been made dlc for RoR1,

ror1 remastered with ladders fixed and real servers when
wait, can I pay some service or anything to host ror for me?

Is it even worth it? I feel like missing 10 items from the first 2 stages wouldn't be worth the 1 red or whatever you get from that chest.

Attached: bullshit.jpg (825x588, 68K)

Oh shit I didn't knwo this is a thing. Stage 3 has a guaranteed red item if you get there fast enough?

nice

Normal lobby, EU preferred.

Going to glitch-enter the underground cave as Huntress if you wanna come with me.

you can get more items, I was just trying to go the fastest I could
drizzle has fewer chests so its easy to get all items
dunno if I can do that in storm

>more characters
>more items
>better art style
>new soundtrack
>new maps
>new gameplay
??????

1 more

Everything except new art style fits what that user said dumbass

I can reliably get to 60 minutes in RoR2 before the fire elites start to one-shot me but in RoR1 random bullshit would end my run anywhere from minute 1 to 60, after that it's just godmode.

Shut up idiot
Don't reply to me

The cap on Tougher Times is 99.99%, however this item scales multiplicatively so it'd take somewhere in the range of 50,000 bears to reach it.

Attached: unknown.png (986x599, 28K)

Normal lobby, EU preferred.

Going to glitch-enter the underground cave as Huntress if you wanna come with me.

>tfw you jump on Vagrant as Merc and start going to town on his jelly ass

Attached: 1516389295970.jpg (251x251, 20K)

I have a friend who basically refuses to pick up any speed items. Any level past the 4th tele he spends all game slowly running from everything and wonders why he can't do shit. I've told him to buy the colas or whips or whatever but he would rather have "more damage".

He's an idiot.

I'm sorry I take it back!

Guys try to understand that the game is incomplete

>run ends because Frost relic was active and I dropped on top of that platform with the explosives

Attached: 20190402104324_1.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

Just got this piece of shit item, I thought the lunar items were supposed to be something powerful with a downside to balance it but this things just useless

Attached: Brittle_Crown.png (100x100, 14K)

Stop being friends with them, they don't respect you. "conveys to the player important information even from a distance and/or when things get crowded " is literally the definition of graphics that get the job done. That's what video game graphics are fucking for. Ditch those losers, user.

Attached: 1495354044996.jpg (486x368, 134K)

So in order to reliably block you need 20-22 bears for 75% chance
>Any character with 200 bears can be near immortal

It's okay if you're really fast and hit a lot already. If you're Merc, Engie or Artificer you fucked up by getting it though.

>huntress
You had no business being there to begin with, no excuse. Such silly deaths are only acceptable for merc.

yeah the drawback is way worse than the actual payoff. It doesn't scale is the problem. Early on 3 gold on hit is pretty nice but after like level 2 it's who gives a fuck. Losing 80% of your gold in one hit makes it garbo.

Oh I know that, I'm just saying.
The baby wisps should go back to the ground imo.
Annoying fucks from above that can snipe you, nerf their range too.
Hope they port the boss prefer dealing with Ancient Wisps than Greater ones.

i feel bad for you man

Attached: 1553973238316.jpg (376x395, 22K)

tried on rain, got killed by lasers
fug

I was running around looking for shit and forgot it had explosives (it's the scaffolding next to that spiral pillar). It was silly as fuck

Attached: lemur target.png (139x151, 49K)

What's worse is it isn't even 3 gold per hit, its a 30% change for 3 gold on hit

Host when?

What if
>Lemurians lose their fireball
>Lemurians run faster and directly for you for the bit
>Wisps lose the hitscan BS and instead get Lemurian's fireball

EUW

whats he thingken about

is the gold gun any good?

He's one of the most popular characters from the original. If they dont add him they will probably add someone with a mechanic similar to his super aids

is it true that you can play the WIP Bandit, or is it a 'my uncle works at Hopoo' type deal?

Attached: 1361986329914.png (365x188, 53K)

I feel like most everything needs a ranged option to at least be a threat. That's why Beetles are really who cares. Imps are about the only mild threat and that's because teleporting

yeah

Just remove Merc's double jump and give him a new passive that allows him to jump again if he hits an enemy

It's on the swamp level, by dropping down the ledge near the circular stone door. You can see some lights if you angle right that show you where to drop.

>It's another die because the Stone Golem was able to get you after you dodge.
Please bring back Commando's i frames.

Bandit is mostly complete, he was one of the earliest characters they showed footage of anyways. From what I know he's mostly the same except his 2 and 4 were swapped and his dynamite might not be dynamite anymore. but a different explosive

Attached: Bandit RoR2.gif (216x266, 1.96M)

just time it better bro

Faier ballz

turn off strudel lighting

>Just remove Merc's double jump and give him a new passive that allows him to jump again if he hits an enemy
Oh shit. That'd be pretty cuhrayzee.

EU 4 MAN LOBBY
ENGINEER MEMES??

Not able to play till Thursday, and there's one thing that's been bothering about these threads.

I haven't seen any mention of our favorite artifacts glass and spite. The more I think about it though I wonder how it's going to work in 3d. From the footage I've seen there seems to be a lot more enforced damage that's unavoidable till you get certain items or play certain characters with iframes. Also I can't wrap my head around what would be an ideal way for funballs to fly around and bounce in a 3d environment most of the way's I think about either make them seem like a non issue or extremely unfair.

TL:DR I want FUN, does RoR2 still have it?

F IS FOR FUNBALLS WHO EXPLODE TOGETHER

Attached: YESH.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

>you can stand on the wandering vagrant
what other bosses have collision like that?

Or, better yet, he keeps the double jump, but can only jump in mid air again if he hits an enemy. Because without that first double jump it might be harder to get a combo started or keep it going.

Not as comfy as the first game but still good fun.

Funballmind

You can land on the greater wisps, found out on my first mercenary run.

Gonna give the 20 stages thing a second try
Which character would you say its the fastest for getting it done?

Attached: duh.jpg (550x532, 15K)

It isn't red, it's a use item. A good one, but you can get it as a random drop so I don't think it's worth rushing through the first two stages just for that.

Yes, I played the Messenger too!

Is there a set list of items it can drop or is it always the same one

3/4 PLAYERS EU

It's the Preon Accumulator every time afaik

>finally get to the last level after you got gud enough
>it's named after the game
>this starts playing youtube.com/watch?v=ysPtBjY8o_A
>you will never, ever experience this feel for the first time ever again

Attached: 1531665349305.gif (250x140, 497K)

Which you only need to do once to unlock it. After that it can show up in equipment barrels

I think this is one of the few games where you could make and animation of it and everything done in the animation could be done in the game.

>mercenary
>thunderstrike equipment
>alien's head
THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

Attached: mocha shaka khan.png (866x600, 359K)

>telling people making oc to fuck off
you're one of the many problems on this board you flaming faggot

>edited meme
>oc

I like it and I like you for drawing Artificer.

Fuck, I found ONE of the buttons for the hidden aqueduct, can't find the other one.

>Fighting against a blazing titan golem
>Use my blink on huntress to hide behind the environment.
>Bugged through the object and thanks to that I got hit for 0.1sec by the lazer and died
Seriously, the lock on lazer from the titan golems is just such an ufun mechanic.

Attached: 81a5737a423e4c3c4173779783066a3c.jpg (600x583, 193K)

nobody likes you and you're going to die alone

There's a difference between edited and redrawn homo

>use bacon lettuce and tomato instead of ham and cheese
>it's just an edited sandwich

so is this a good way to start the 20 run?
preon accumulator eats bosses and mer can just dodge until it loads

>edited meme
>oc

>Food analogy

EU LOBBY

Attached: 2019-04-02 11_50_13-Hussle and Motivate - Nipsey Hussle (Official Video) - YouTube.jpg (883x535, 147K)

>handdrawn original picture referencing a meme
>editting
faggot
>food analogy
also a faggot but less than the other guy

glass is the only lunar artifact thats good

Attached: glass.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>also a faggot but less than the other guy
no u

Soundtrack is fucking trash. I'm still disappointed.

Posting every thread asking drawfags to make a huntrass/artybutt edit of pic related.

Attached: laughing rapists.jpg (446x400, 35K)

I'd say so. Rolling new runs until you get a Crowbar printer later in the game with plans to use it with Creon isn't a bad approach to a 20 run. Really, though, you don't need to cheese to do the 20 stage run, just play Engineer or Mul-T on drizzle and be good.

This game is nearly 100% RNG. It's like throwing time in the garbage. The gameplay itself is super simple and you'll hit the skill ceiling quickly.

2/4

EU LOBBY

Gesture of the Drowned is better.

Attached: 20190402053159_1.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

i love how this webm ends right before you get fucked in the ass by a titan laser
i wouldn't say it's trash, just less good than RoR1's. it's also incomplete, so
>This game is nearly 100% RNG.
imagine thinking this.
between 3d printers, the stations that let you pick between three items, the newt bazaar, the almost-totally-consistent map designs/tele spawns, etc., there's less RNG in this game than there was in ror1. you're just bad

>people think either of the RoR games look bad
They're very aesthetically pleasing.

Attached: 1404028288246.jpg (612x613, 98K)

Yes, and?

Attached: FUCK.jpg (1003x767, 95K)

fidelityfags always get filtered by indie games with tight, aesthetically consistent artstyles. they can't into visual design on even a cursory level so if the textures aren't good they just call it bad.

Printers are item stations are RNG. What you get from the Newt Market is RNG.

The gameplay is very very simple. You just keep rerolling until you get better items. Unless you got a specific combo of items, you will eventually die at X floor.

you can nerf mult and hud now hopoo

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

FUG
ME ONLY READ BIG TEXT
NO SMALL TEXT

Okay it's not trash, but it's extremely bland.

>Go to next stage
>Enemy already spawned and attack you as you spawned
Is this a bug, think Hopoo needs to fix that, it really will fuck up runs if you just spawned in and already dead.

?
is that the item you unlock by holding 5 lunar items?

Attached: 2019-03-31-2356-50.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

>friend sees me playing this every day
>"wow user it looks so fun"
>show him magma worm fight
>"oh shit! gonna buy it right now"
>they buy it with his gf
>they play a couple of runs and never show up again
>he played with me one run and quit when the items he wanted didnt spawn on the first map

Yeah, your taste is shit, fag.

>some nigger adds me
>accept him
>steam goes down
GOD DAMNED WHY DID YOU ADD ME

>Have the exact same issue with KF1's atmosphere compared to KF2's
>Nobody else talk about it like this
>Don't have this problem with RoR1 and RoR2

I get what you're saying, believe me I do. But the story here compared to the first game is the survivors (as well as a few new people) are all going to this planet to claim the lost items and sell them off for a fortune, whereas before, everyone was just trying to escape with their humanity (which, in the end, was the trade-off for escaping). Everyone's trying to get a piece of the pie (and possibly a slice of their humanity back), all while fighting off the resentful planet. The survivor's are no longer scared because they know they can make it off the planet again if they already did it once before. The atmosphere is less tense because they know what they're up against and they're not so scared anymore now that Providence (the reason they crashed down on the planet in the first place after looting it the first time) is dead. They seemingly have little reason to worry, with all of their past experiences and knowledge.

I think what separates this from the KF1/KF2 atmosphere problem I have is that while RoR2 is an actual sequel (meaning this is an event that takes place right after the event in RoR1) whereas KF2 is taking place during the same event as KF1 and having all the bright and flashy colors and hi-tech shit really ruined the feeling of, "no matter what we do, even if we stop this, nothing will ever be the same" feeling of KF1.

I entirely get how you feel and I can agree that RoR1's atmosphere was definitely a lot grittier, darker, (and in some ways better) than RoR2's, but the sense I get right now, especially from all the secrets in RoR2 is that the survivors are in for a rude awakening and are about to find themselves in a lot more trouble than they bargained for and this is where Providence 2.0 with Coalescence 2 and Precipitation 2 come in.

cringe
he already said he's fixan it

drizzle?

Yes I'm bored if it already. There's just way too much RNG, he should increase the 3D printer spawn rate greatly, and the selection of items at the Newt Market. But I feel like people like this game for the brainless RNG

Anybody else likes Commando cause hes comfy af to use?

Crowbar. Turns your M2 into a mini prion cannon that stuns. Get enough and it becomes a full on prion cannon that stuns on direct hit.

Regarding the Hidden Aqueduct, is it possible that only ONE button spawns? I've spent 20 minutes searching for the other one with no result.

Is it wrong that I want unlock-able cosmetics? Not any lootbox's or anything like that, but just an occasional random drop of something to keep things interesting late game
It's fine without it, but when you're doing the same thing over and over it can get a bit exhausting and I'd like to get my moneys worth for a $20 arcade indie game.

monsoon

Attached: 1549662708312.png (281x400, 162K)

>This build on stage 2
Now I just have to be braindead for 2 hours to get the 20 stages challenge

Attached: capture.png (1336x765, 1.34M)

Presented without comment (not my screenshot)

Attached: D3F0fdAXcAE9ziY.jpg (2048x1152, 445K)

those are all RNG but you say 100% RNG as if the game gives you literally no options to tailor the items you get to whatever build you're going for. the first game actually gave you no control over this, but this game gives you plenty of control. every map has three to four stations, one to two 3d printers, and the newt market appears at least once per loop. you'd have to be stupid fuckin unlucky to get literally NOTHING you want for an endgame build after one full loop, and you don't rely on items at all until the third loop unless you're shit.
tl;dr if you aren't reliably getting an hour in on Rainstorm, you're just bad.

The item that's unlocked by 5 lunar items is the meteorite. Gesture is unlocked by the Hermit Crabs achievement.

It halves your equipment cooldowns with the downside of making them instantly used whenever off cooldown. This is amazingly powerful. It is game breaking on Mul-T who can simply keep the use item he wants to save on reserve.

Anyone else obsessed with logbook completion? It was one of my favorite parts of 1 and I'm glad there's even more to it in 2. Just dying for some more lore.

Attached: 1422955619352.png (414x499, 454K)

yeah, he's pretty fun when he pops off, lots of on-hit items + syringes is one of the most fun runs in the game for me

MulT had a piercing hit scan

How do I stop playing this game? I dropped DMC5 and Sekiro and only play RoR2 now.

Please don't ignore me. I'm getting to the 40' mark and I'm desperate.

Attached: ss+(2018-07-21+at+03.03.51).jpg (261x215, 19K)

Does anyone know if the game is has the models animated/rigged in maya/3dsmax? That might be the reason why I'm having trouble importing my model.

Two buttons spawn.

W-what? How?

No, 2 buttons always spawn. just look up the one Steam guide with button picture locations at this point.

you don't

Attached: feelsgood.gif (300x303, 1.49M)

Can they spawn ANYWHERE on the map? Are they usually close between each other? Do they have standard spawning points?

Look at the items. 2 fuel cells and that lunar item that halves item cd but autocasts.

Sometimes it does seem like one either doesn't spawn or spawns out of bounds. Just check the bases of all the big rocks and if you don't find two just move on, it's not worth throwing a run away . You'll have plenty more chances.

Probably MUL-T

>But the story here compared to the first game is the survivors (as well as a few new people) are all going to this planet to claim the lost items and sell them off for a fortune, whereas before, everyone was just trying to escape with their humanity (which, in the end, was the trade-off for escaping). Everyone's trying to get a piece of the pie (and possibly a slice of their humanity back), all while fighting off the resentful planet.

>Barely fucking survive escaping
>Ending text imply all of them were fucked up after going trough that shit
>Monster logs showed how horrible the months spent on the planet were
>go back to become rich
That's retarded. Providence was right.

>at least an hour
But eventually you'll hit a point where if you didn't get the right RNG, you lose. It's a very heavy RNG based game with a low skill ceiling.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In case of >drizzle, i was hunting for aqueduct for the achievement. apparently if you dont have a map in your loop seed, it wont appear ever

Attached: flying.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

>drizzle

dosent count

Will it run on a toaster? ROR1 was my fav game for long train trips.

Not gonna lie, now with the new(t) portals, dimensions, and lunar items, I'm excited to see how the story and lore progresses.

I spent 20 minutes looking for the second button too until I gave up.
Just keep going with the run, you'll find it next time.

you'll hit a point where you lose no matter what because there's no end game yet. the whole point is doing runs because it's fun, or doing runs to try and unlock characters or items.

there's no way to "win" right now so i don't see what you're bitching about. of course you'll eventually die, that's the only way for your run to end. either you get perfect rng and break the game and kys at the obelisk, or you just die because the game is perpetually increasing in difficulty. what point are you trying to convey here, that you literally don't understand the point of the game?

Well, thanks for the reply. Fucking achievement, man, 45 minutes, might as well just restart.

Just checked a bit, and it looks like they were using blender in 2017. I'm not sure why I can't snag the skeleton from unity, though.

The game is nearly 100% RNG. The skill ceiling is low and you'll consistently hit the same X minutes, and anything after that is just determined by RNG if you got the right items.

lobby when

>8 crowbars stage 3 without 3d printer
It's basically over

After I spent 2 hours last time just to die a couple of stages before reaching 20 I'm not taking any chances senpai

Attached: capture.png (1330x754, 1.03M)

i really hope modded maps become a thing

coming right up

>steam down
sorry lads, can't host again. but it was fun

Attached: YESH.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

you have not clarified at all what autistic point is your ass is attempting to make
in the time you've posted your retard shit, you could have played two maps in RoR2 and it would have been a better use of your time even if you died uselessly on the third map and got no achievements/unlocks in the process

but user, crowbar is good
just use the railgun and one shot everything

there's some weird shit going on
apparently artifacts are supposed to be unlockable, but they're not registered to be unlocked

I couldn't personally say, but from what I've seen it seems like it's fairly toaster-friendly in the early levels. You might completely hit a wall after the first loop though.

EPIC HACKED VALVE!!!! was fun btw.

do the artifacts work?

youtube.com/watch?v=xktT9_ShUfQ

fun times

Only Spite.

back up for me so I'll try hosting it instead. I think I can only host 4 player despite having the 16 player dll

109775240988916745 hardest difficulty only

not just spite, 1 or 2 others work as well. but they're clearly not finished

nah some other artifact works & gives you items from enemies

how do you get them to work?