Change it back.🐥

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Change it back.🦊

Okay

Okay?🐕

okay🐴

NEVER
EVER

Attached: 1541229519748.jpg (1191x670, 87K)

no😃

Why?🐢

>MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO BE SNIPER
no
how about having a fucking use for being on the team instead
like intel gathering or non-sapper interference such as smoke bombs?

no🦓

FORTUNE

change it back🐨

Why do perks still work?♨️

>le XD DISCOUNT SNIPER MAYMAY
Learn to play. By far the most garbage arguement you pubshitters make.

>Intel gathering
C&D but even then, not that useful. Other classes can di the same with quick peeks and the game is too fast to have callouts matter aside from sniper.
>smoke bombs
Eh. FPS issues probably would occur but not horrible idea.

>headshots in any game
>acceptable
nice not argument fallacy

>Learn to play. By far the most garbage arguement you pubshitters make.

>Spy pretending to be a comp player
Pathetic

Attached: 1543010183180.jpg (900x900, 123K)

it was overpowered, now it's underpowered. better the latter cause spy should never have the power to two shot 8/9 of the classes across the map.

Two non-arguements back to back

I dont even understand why people even attempt to defend the nerf. Not only is it impossible to, it outs you as a pub shitter.

Even here.
Outed as a pub shitter.
Play the game.

t. Highlander shitter
face it, ideal format is always going to be 7s with matchmaking assistance, or you can go full 6s premades.
Sniper and spy are literally disposable one-use classes for the vast majority of modes.

Yeah. I agree lol.
The 7s is a bit iffy though. Premade 6s work.
What does this have to do with the ambassador? Lol. Comp scene has always welcomed and supported the amby. Even 6s allows the DB.

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE

Are perks still around?

Ambassador is only for when you got a full time spy or occasionally have a spy out, but knife is more potent for an unsuspecting flank.
Being full time implies highlander implies pyro and engineer who both are on duty to catch you, so ambassador is useful either for an instant takedown or at least secure kills on a teammate's attack, where stock might not have enough damage to finish them.

Honestly though, map design fucks spies more than any mechanic. Stock selection sucks.

Ambassador is more for dedicating yourself to flank play with your scout/Solly. It also helped you pick off a medic if he was low enough. But that's situational.
Now Spy is reduced to purely suicide diving for a kill and the team knowing he doesnt have any other alternative.

And yes. Fuck Koth and 5cp for Spy, it's awful and I wish you could just go 2 scouts instead for HL on those maps.