Any good offline MMOs?

Any good offline MMOs?

Attached: 220px-Dragon_Age_Inquisition_BoxArt.jpg (220x263, 26K)

FUCK YOU HOW CAN YOU HAVE A "MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAME" OFFLINE

Crosscode.

They are just called rpgs.

The term was used to describe the type of game MMOs are usually. Full of grind, quests and dungeons. Usually with a party of people.

Dragon Age Inquisition feel like it could have been an MMO with it's design choices.

Also, Phantasy Star online is a MMO with an offline element.

RPGs dont usually ressemble WoW or Guild Wars 2.

XII
xenoblade
rogue galaxy
.hack
phantasy star
???

If by offline MMOs you mean grindy checklists with some sort of decent story and RPG elements, then I highly recommend Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey.

because they are made to be "massively multiplayer online"

Star ocean to varying degrees

First Guild Wars, you still need to be online but there's barely anyone playing right now.

jesus christ
OP is beyond retarded

Kingdoms of Amalur

Yes, but for example, Dragon Age Inquisition feel like WoW. Go there, kill wolves and ect. I know other games feel like it. If I could play WoW alone and do the whole content alone, I would.

he said good, not painfully mediocre

Final Fantasy XII.
Not even kidding, it's so fucking good.

FINAL FANTASY XII

Yeah I heard it's a pretty good MMO like game.

Really? I'll have to check it out.

The thing is, KoA is not painfully mediocre as BAD, but painfully...meh.

Is the combat bad? No.
Is the world bad? Not really, a little empty but no more empty than Darksiders 2.
Are the quests bad? Not great but not as bad as Skyrim quests.

But you get everything together and is the perfect example of a just ok game.

yes, this is exactly how I would describe it. it's so "ok" that it hurts, both knowing that it could have been good if they had just put a tiny bit more effort in and knowing within the first 10 hours that nothing will ever change with the dynamic of how you play it. doesn't help that it nearly bankrupted an entire US state.

Elder Scrolls, Fallout