Grim dawn AKA what the fuck am I doing the game thread

Attached: e5479f45047987fff542c48d7c0639cfca128850.jpg (1024x646, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/oAj3eKz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I pirate the dlc with a legit base game?

Why would you do that? Either stick to your principles and go full legal or full pirate.

Because I have the base game that I got dirt cheap but don't want to pay 30 bucks for dlc, obviously.

what does the sand nigger dlc add?

Attached: catc.jpg (660x495, 138K)

Then be a jew and wait for sale. Also i think you looked at wrong price

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02-14-55-45.png (540x960, 190K)

Malmouth + Gods is 28€ = 31$.

Or make that 33€ since apparently I'm retarded. So even worse.

why do you even give the slightest fuck about the dlc? the game is hot garbage and piss easy compared to poe. play the real arp, casual

Taking a break from PoE, I don't play every league since it just gets to be too much of a chore.

I dont know bro, grimdawn is on my wishlist for like 2 years now. But apparently you like the game so why dont you support the devs?

Or go play free to play games like doa6 while waiting for sale :-)

Attached: fat VS flat.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

I guess I was just expecting a bundle deal for both the dlc's since you HAVE to have Malmouth to be able to play FG.

devs have said a bundle will probably happen in the future. Maybe together with the console release

That's only for console release afaik - by bundling them together they will avoid having to do separate certificate process for the DLC.

no they said they'd do it for pc too at some point

I quit PoE because GGG's optimization finally got so shit that I can't play it anymore

1 new mastery, new gear new monsters and bosses

What's your go-to for grinding for loot? O tried the Shattered Realm once but got turned off when I got 3 times as much shit in Crucible in the same amount of time it took to get that far.

Oathkeeper is busted as fuck, and EoR is amazing

how far did you go? I hear 65-66 or 75-76 is the optimal grinding shard. And they take like 10mins to get through. Provided you have the build for it

Granted I only went from 1-15 to get that quest off my list, but even that took well over an hour because my build isn't super-mobile. I got like one purple and one glyph recipe after all that, so I'm not ready to try again unless I know I can get better drops. Do you just need more mobility to breeze through the shards? I have no problem killing everything I come across.

you need to push further in shards and unlock waypoints for it to be an effective loot farm. I also did a 1-15 test run and got bored to tears. But i'm willing to try pushing to 50-75 to unlock the waypoints and see how good 50-51 or 60-61 farming is

HOW DO I GET TO THE BONEBEACH BASIN
TELL ME YOUR SECRETS AAAAAAHHHH

Attached: (CAN'T TRIGGER UP).gif (256x256, 307K)

imgur.com/a/oAj3eKz
Don't go there on a hc char, you're gonna have a bad time

Thanks
>you're gonna have a bad time
oh i'm counting on it

Attached: when human throws uneaten kebab to the trash.png (540x558, 348K)

How far do you have to go to unlock each waystone? I was put off that I did the quest but didn't get the next waystone so I have to start again.

I'm not sure, i got a blueprint for crafting a shard 15 waypoint at shard 15. I guess the next one is 30? and then 45/50 and so on

Oathkeeper was the class i was waiting for. Forgot the name but the shield charge is fucking great. Charging through mobs at sanic speeds is so satisfying.

Does anyone know if ascension stacks with inquisitor seal?

What are the key elements to making a viable spec?