LIKES ARE GONE

IT'S OVER WE CAN TALK ABOUT VIDEOGAMES AGAIN

Attached: 1515958160720.gif (645x773, 41K)

You mean wojaks?

showscore

about fucking time

Attached: soy joy.gif (413x243, 51K)

c-can we still erp?

Welp, I'll see you boys next year.

What about fortune

fuckin finally. this place became reddit for a day, everyone was begging for upvotes

why couldn't we keep dice rolls and fortunes?

Attached: jenny cat dance slap.gif (75x75, 6K)

why would we talk about videogames? is this a videogame board or something?

I'll miss fortune

>try to talk about vidya and shit post
>get no likes
>erp with anyone I can
>900 likes
If I had an extra 5 mins I could have become a skeleton, I'd be a strong one too with all the user spunk I got on me.

last year was funnier

Fuck off. It was a single fucking day of the year. Do you really need to talk about nothing but video games 24/7?

fucking end your lives

Too bad🙁

liked

BASTE
NOW THOSE PATHETIC REDDIT NAZIS WONT COME HERE NOW AND CRITICIZE MY POZZED INDIE GAMES AND MUDSLIME HOLES

Attached: 63DDD642-E527-4809-9DAE-380E7D64BB95.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>get internet points
>feel like they're worth something now that they're gone even though they weren't
Maybe not true since it meant people spent a second to click that like button on your post.

nice

go phonepost somewhere else

anime really does turn you gay huh

no lets have another thread about fucking pewdiepie

Who here >skeleton gang?

>Redditors posting retarded Wojak edits
Well that clears that up.

>Spamming like retards vs posting like retards
don't know how is that
different

hey, pretending to be a cute girl for one day out of the year for imaginary internet points is better than being an insufferable faggot for your entire life.
But I guess you wouldn't know.

>phoneposting plebbitard
Go back to your shithole. This one is ours.

Attached: Reddit, our closest allies.jpg (1767x157, 50K)

Knowing that even for a brief few hours I was in the skelly gang, were some of the best times.

but you pretend to be a cute girl every day

>pretending to be a cute girl for one day out of the year for imaginary internet points is better than being an insufferable faggot for your entire life
but is it really

man I can't wait for Yea Forums to go back to being a woke lefty board just like how it was on March 31st in the year of our Lord 2019

who else is enjoying their avocado toast this morning?

Attached: Dn938o1UcAAPzk7.jpg (760x425, 92K)

wanting to be a skeleton did.
no bone-o
so... you agree with me?
ESL go home.

Fuck off discord trannies

Attached: 6803EFD1-7711-42F9-8025-97ECE69CE024.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>forced meme
>phone filename
This website used to be fun before you decided to make it an /r/trump echo chamber on your 14th birthday

>Remember when Reddit was hated because they spammed rage faces
>Now they come here and spam Wojaks

Not being a faggot at all is better than being a faggot for a day. You're part of the reason the team stuff was shit last year.

and yet you're still being a faggot, on top of acting like a nigger.

booooo

How does someone come to Yea Forums and hang around here while being a sensitive baby towards guys touching dicks?

It's one of the most normie things you can possibly get upset about in a community that prides itself on being nihilistic goofballs.

Attached: above triple gay.png (540x560, 325K)

>does gay erp
>tries to call others faggots
Nah homo, you're the only real faggot here, along with any others that did that erp with you. Shit is fucking cringey and disgusting. If I wanted to see that shit I'd go to /lgbt/

How am I being sensitive? Look at you fucks getting super defensive the second people shit on you for doing faggot erp. You immediately act like its something wrong with everyone else because they weren't being gay and try to call everyone else faggots.

You construct your sentences like a 13 year old.
Stop acting like a massive faggot, boys your age should wait until their 18 to get their ass blasted.

I'm sure you know all about getting your ass blasted, fag.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY KARMAAAAAAA GIVE IT BACK I NEED IT NOW IM A NOBODY AGAIN SHOWSCORE SHOWSCORE SHOWSCORE