Warframe

What was your Warframe.
Wukong here.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_Warframe_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 270K)

>chinkframe
Wukong and Nezha are pandering cancer that should've been removed from the game when chinese version died.

Attached: juicy orokin meat.webm (640x400, 2.92M)

Nidus is the only proper choice

Volt is ok tho

what's wrong with them, never knew they were a problem.

I never could get into the other ones.
I just wanted something kungfu like.

I have been getting into the series after years of not playing. I just came back on only to find all this extra shit I never thought was going into a game. From space battles to free roam areas.

rhino
:^)

They're chinkframes that were added into the game to pander to chinese market. Look at all frames, themes and their names, then look at Wukong and Nezha.

ok and?

Excalibur wasnt something that pandered to the white audience? Warlock? I mean I think just 2 out of all these warframes isnt that much pandering.

Baruuk. Very high DPS and enemies can't even touch you. Just need to invest at least 11 formas into both Baruuk and Serene Storm.

Hydroid
I love the cool water effects

Fuck off Xiao.
>Excalibur
>ninja with katana shooting energy
>Wukong (monkey with staff riding a cloud)
>monkey-looking dude with staff that transforms into cloud
Really makes you think how uninspired and out of place he is, huh? Same with Nezha and his fire hoola hoop.

>game about ninjas
>there's a reference about chinese culture
hm, fuck off John

not really, since all of them look fucking weird bug armor themselves, I really dont see a problem with them fitting in. Looking at everyone elses frames Which there is literally a Cowboy one, I dont see a problem plus you can change their helmets. I got mine the Macak version.

>chinks
>ninjas
Nice one.

>chinese culture
>culture
Deep frying roaches in gutter oil is not culture, ping pong.

back to /pol/ Johny

I'd make fun of you for having hurt feelies, but we all know chinks don't have any. Stop pretending to be a slantie

no hurt feelies here, just disgust that i have to share the board with nasty racists like you :)

Base Excalibur of course. No need any other frame

Warframe was the most boring game I ever played, I regret wasting time on it.
>400h
Fuck my life and fuck DE.

Attached: 1532591063092.jpg (720x694, 40K)

I love Helga, also if warbros are so cool and influential, why they cant ask DE to give hildryn bigger boobs and ass? Instant fame and praise.

Attached: 15536156058370.jpg (1152x2048, 262K)

Equinox. Nuking huge areas or having sleep status spread across the map with each enemy killed, and setting them up for covert lethality. I like the slow setup too, but it's hard to get the right energy drain balance against range.

Inaroschad

chinese culture warframe != tianenmen winnie the poo corrupt communist party goverment

Wukong was and still is a shit frame. Truly bottom of the barrel, worse than Vauban. Honestly I challenge anyone to name a less useful frame.

At least Nezha is viable.

When I played it was ash because he actually had a ninja aesthetic, shame he was terrible

>ninja aesthetic
he what

Attached: WarframeAsh.png (742x1274, 317K)

tiananmen square protests of 1989 but sometimes I play Bill C16 previously known as Bill C267.

His feet and shoulder armor are clearly inspired by ninja, and his alt skins make it even more obvious, plus his skills

Attached: 1EE051E0-1521-4639-B386-BE02DBC992A2.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

>Frost
>????

>2009+10
>still no femash

I hate how shiny this skin is in game, I'd kill for the actual matte coloring on the armor pieces.