Fromsoftware unfinished game

>Fromsoftware unfinished game
>59.99+tax

Attached: 7pesos.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

whats unfinished about it

How did Sekiro forget his memories? How did Sekiro know that Emma knew how to use a sword? Why did Owl betray you? Why didn't he just take the Divine Heir during the initial raid? Why did he have to act like he's dead and expose himself? So many questions not answered.

i see its your first fromsoft game

Souls games barely had any story but this one had one. No reason to leave holes in it.

i dont really give a shit about the story nor did i follow it that much, if plot holes are the only things unfinished in a gameplay-focused game then i dont really give a fuck. however i can tell you that
>Why did Owl betray you?
because he wanted immortality and was allied with the ministry
>Why did he have to act like he's dead and expose himself?
same as above

>story fag
read a book faggot video games are toys

Attached: 1548439049454.jpg (550x821, 85K)

Who is this guy?

Pablo Ramirez.

Demon of Hatred

100% of all games leave a lot of questions unanswered you fart sniffer
Get a brain and get smart

Attached: 1548795498106.png (990x682, 580K)

that's his brother you're thinking of Diego the demon of hatred

Sekiro is more finished/polished than any Soulsborne. Even Bloodborne has a rushed warp-heavy second half and the lame chalice dungeons.

The most clearly unfinished aspect of Sekiro is the stealth, but that's a result of bad AI which is an issue in every Soulsborne.

>+tax
Do Americans really have to deal with this?

Maybe thanks to Activision. This is a sign that Japanese devs need the west's help to get them to focus on their projects.

It's another game without story made by Fromhacks
Eleven Pesos Hernandez

activision had no say in sekiros development

dayum he got fat in recent years

there was a review or something?

the other guy there, Delrith made a quick review of it, he seemed to like it

Yeah right. A multi billion dollar company has no say what a tiny jap dev does?

He got stabbed by his dad and brought back to life for the first time.
You probably didn't pay attention but you hear about Emma in an eavesdropped conversation.
Owl wanted the little boy blood.
He wanted the Divine Heir to be amicable which is why he set up the attack on the Hirata estate and tried to kill Sekiro, to put the kid in a position where he could be manipulated.
He acted like he was dead to bide his time until he could, with the interior ministry, launch an attack to get back to Kuro.

None of your unanswered questions are actually unanswered, you're just an idiot.

what kind of bait is this

>it's unfinished because I couldn't finish it
It's funny to me that you're such a fucking loser, and also that you watch embarrassing eduardo unironically. You couldn't be a sadder excuse for a human being if you tried.

Hirata Estate was 3 years ago. How did Sekiro end up in the well with no memories? That is never answered. Owl wanted the kid's blood so why didn't he take him during the initial raid? Him and Madam Butterfly obviously managed to get the boy as shown when Sekiro encounters her. Why send Sekiro to stop her? Why wait for 3 years? Why betray Sekiro when he was his apprentice? Why not explain the situation and bring him to his side? Are you retarded?

100% of games also leave hints to their answers. Sekiro suddenly having amnesia or Owl not taking the boy during the initial Hirata Estate raid are plotholes with no answers. How did the boy even manage to make Sekiro immortal when Owl left him for dead? How did Owl not take him then and there?

Dudeeeeee its a soulsgame so its okayyy bro le time is convoluteddddd or sumthinnnn🐸

by the power of magic my dude

Who gives a shit about story

"plotholes" aren't a criticism anyone who actually cares about games or movies gives out.
People only yell "BUT MUH PLOTHOLES" when they hate something for something stupid but need a to justify it to make themselves feel better.

Movies dont owe you answers.
Games dont owe you answers
Writers dont owe you answers.

He was stabbed by his dad and revived for the first time. He was gravely injured and lost the memories of the event. He is in the well sulking later because all he knows is that he failed his one job as a shinobi. If you talk to the Hirata estate NPCs they'll even call him a rogue shinobi for not having been there when the raid started. He was likely lured away in the first place by his dad, considering that's who orchestrated everything.
What part of "Owl wanted the kid to think he was a good guy so he could manipulate him" are you too retarded to understand. Madam Butterfly was in the middle of brainwashing the kid with illusions when you come back and kill her. Owl takes the opportunity to kill you and tie up a loose end so he can show up later and be a hero to the kid, after he negotiates with the interior ministry for help and builds up resources and an ashina invasion plan. The only reason his plan didn't work perfectly is the kid brought Sekiro back to life, which is the power Owl wanted to get his hands on. The kid is immortal and can't bleed without the mortal blade so you can't STEAL the dragon blood from him, he has to enchant you willingly.
Basically all of this shit is directly stated in the game dude.

>Plotholes aren't criticism
You're retarded. Don't talk to me. Being engaged by the story is part of the game. If Sekiro sprouted wings and started flying out of nowhere, You bet your ass I'll start asking question

>restaurants don't owe you good food!!!

Attached: nu-male.png (644x800, 15K)

plotholes really arent worth criticizing in a gameplay focused game but they are pretty a pretty big deal in either story focused games or movies lol

Plotholes are only bad when they require contrivances to reconcile with the rest of the story. If something is just left unsaid, or not directly stated, that's not really bad writing.
If you're too retarded to pick up on subtext you can call it a "plothole" all you want but it only really means you're the retard in the situation.

Yes

yeah, prices in yurop are often higher but thats because the tax is already included whereas in burgerland its not

So why send Sekiro to Madam Butterfly? Why not kill him there with her? How did the kid manage to not see Owl? There was only one entrance to that place and Owl went in and out to leave Sekiro for dead. Why not take the kid and negotiate with the ministry while using the kid as a bargaining tool? They can take the mortal blades once they invade Ashina in 3 years. Learn that Owl still doesn't have any of the mortal blades after he came back.

Owl didn't send Sekiro to butterfly. Sekiro was lured away, and he comes back to find the estate almost completely gone .
Owl literally did kill Sekiro there in the estate 3 years ago.
The kid was recovering from illusions and Owl is a master shinobi.
Owl wanted immortality from the kid you absolute buffoon. The ministry is just a tool for him, it would be totally backwards to trip to use the kid to bargain with the ministry. Again, the entire point of the Hirata raid was for Owl to tie up loose ends and fake his own death so he could come back later and trick the kid into thinking he's a good guy.
It's not a given that Owl even knew you can use a mortal blade to get the kid's blood. As far as is understood the only way to get Kuro's immortality is to have him willingly decide to give it to you. Which was what Owl's plan was literally orchestrated to make happen to him.

Nice false analogy.

What the fuck is unfinished about it you mongrel? It is far more finished than any of their previous games, and sure as hell far more finished than 99% of AAA games.

but the game doesnt spoonfeed me the story

The AI is clearly intentionally made blind and deaf in Sekiro because combat against even 3 enemies is near impossible in the game, while it was completely doable in Souls games.
The AI is obviously extremely good, just look at how they fight, it's insane. They just intentionally gave the AI very low vision and hearing range.

>because combat against even 3 enemies is near impossible in the game, while it was completely doable in Souls games.
The other way around you mean? I can easily fight off like 6 monks in the Senpou temple with the use of my prosthetics and arts.

>The other way around you mean?
let me guess, you hated ds2 because you couldnt deal with more than 2 enemies at once
every time

What is his name again?

No I hated DaS2 because it was a shitty unfinished game.
Any other guesses?

unfinished compared to ds1? lmao