What was her problem?

What was her problem?

Attached: life-is-strange-screen-06-us-27jan15.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

She's not my wife.

the hair in this game is very low budget

Being in a shit hipster """game"""

I LOVE MAXINE

Attached: 1488796801444.png (1023x1079, 1.25M)

cringe

Crying bitch syndrome, basically the same as Zelda and the new lara croft.

She's a total bitch. Oxenfree was basically a non-cringe version of LiS.

Attached: Clarissa.png (584x556, 364K)

She needed a BBC

>that cleavage out

woah wait what? Im pretty sure thats not in LiS...

fuck i bet her pussy got soft bush, light brown and wavy.

Attached: CF3F423E-A85C-4047-86B0-6B65215AA665.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

dumb moralfag MC who didn't use her powers to lose her virginity over and over again.

Deep down, she wanted Jefferson to kidnap her.

written by french sojas

Attached: 13585082_1162435640474364_269069828805461273_o.jpg (3629x1155, 558K)

hella gay my dudes

Autism

What wasn't her problem?

Technically reverting time doesn't work on her body.

she wanted chloe to licc her pussy

based

Attached: 15637345344.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>need to finish the game twice to unlock the secret happy ending on your third new game+
how about no

this
󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

what are some other games where you can be a girl and romance a girl?

>third new game+
Nigga, what? You can sent the message on your first replay.

She wanted to fuck a deer.

Mass effect, duh. In andromeda being a dyke is the only way to romance best girl.

SFM bait

We played hide and seek in waterfalls, we were younger.

She is mine : D

it's the same awful SFM model every time too. Would it kill the animators to make one that actually looks like the character? thanks.

Her writers didn't understand thst she and her girlfriend were basically the entire reason their series worked.

False. Captain Spirit demo worked too.

LIS 2 is horseshit. What a way to kill a framchise.

>Captain spirit
>Denuvo
>In a free game
Why must you remind me of this stupidity

Attached: 1549219930336.jpg (384x390, 28K)

TOO FEW COCKS
Very easy.

yeah it's baffling because it's literally the exact same people who worked on LiS1 who are making LiS2 and they completely miss the point of their own franchise. They made Before the Storm look competent and well done somehow.

It just goes to show that some studios really only have 1 good idea.

Attached: nwupqtVBsP1qla6e4o1.jpg (600x600, 136K)

Whatever was the video of Kate anyway?
I always thought she got bukkake'd by the football team

Attached: 1524842755758.gif (539x303, 93K)

Why are people calling this game Life of Tumblr? What is so tumblr about it?

Same problem Telltales TWD had, they changed the cast and the games aren't really story games as much as they are character interation simulators
Just like Telltale they should have retconned the ending to the last episode for season 2, LiS even has a fucking mechanic to do it

it's left ambiguous intentionally to let you come to your own conclusion. Depending on how desensitized you are to date rape, it could have been mild to full on unconscious gangrape resulting in a mystery daddy slurry.

You cannot kill what did not have life, user.

Attached: f80fab080bb28c35a1bcbca6f3e52e88c65ab073.jpg (372x554, 183K)

The ungodly things I would do for a Max gf

Chloe, the blue haired character, is kind of an unlikeable cunt. And also a lesbian.
Being a lesbian and having feelings, is tumblr according to Yea Forums.
But actually, most of Yea Forums is just parotting this youtube video that attempted to do an epic takedown of the game, for some easy views.(It's total horseshit) He popularized the Life is Tumblr name.

TWD's success gave TT an endless list of problems, and changing the cast wasn't really one of them. All of the project leads and writers left the studio after TWD, leaving a new executive director to pick up all the pieces and continue the show that resulted in the disaster that was TWD season 2 onwards.

>All of the project leads and writers left the studio after TWD
The the final season being good is even more surprising.

It wasn't rape, she was just drunk and thought cock slobberin' would make the popular boys like her

Turns out she was right and I have webms to prove it.

Kate says she remembers kissing, but can't remember anything after that.(so she claims)

However, Victoria is a more reliable source, because she taped the thing, and she's not one to hold her tongue. She only says that Kate "made out."

So the game only goes as far as to say kissing occured. If you want to imagine more happened, well it would be based on pretty much nothing.

>Disowned from her church for kissing a guy

Attached: 1554157069923.jpg (242x253, 10K)

She made out with a ton of guys. I forget how it was described exactly. Something along the lines of "the entire football team".

Also, was she disowned from her church? I remember her Aunt being a massive bitch about the incident. But I don't remember if she fell out of the church.