He'll come back, right?

He'll come back, right?

Attached: 1545278064891.gif (500x379, 876K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_SxVtf6Nk0
youtu.be/Hnaws66vNDI
youtu.be/t-dxUrxoCF0
youtu.be/_ykbVt1ZaJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, in the next Smash Bros

I predict F-Zero gacha mobile game.

Attached: sad cat snuggle.jpg (561x553, 40K)

>we will be right back after the announcement
>never comes back
what did they mean by this

>yfw BOOST FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1504971196339.jpg (438x338, 78K)

you'll get a mobile game and like it

maybe the real announcement was the friends we made along the way

the real announcement was
the ammount of giraffe cum we guzzle

youtube.com/watch?v=h_SxVtf6Nk0
The anime was so kino

Sorry bro :(

Norio Wakamoto as Black Shadow👌

Attached: url (7).jpg (480x360, 9K)

Let's see about that.

Your fortune: Average Luck

WATASHI WA SHINEN SHINENZU!

Attached: 1537926162626.gif (600x338, 350K)

In the novel he's dying of cancer

Attached: fzero.jpg (320x427, 122K)

thats hawt

There's an F-Zero novel?

What the fuck, that's brutal.

Yeah, from 92 and it's impossible to find
There's also novels for Fire Emblem, Zelda, Sin&Punishment, Style Savvy, and Kirby

FARUKOOON PAWNCHHH!

Attached: fist.gif (500x279, 454K)

no

I thought about this once. You could actually design a pretty ok hover racer on mobile.
Just omit an accelerator entirely or maybe put an engine on-off-reverse switch in the top right or something. The best racers let you keep going full throttle at all times anyway.
Then have left-right steering buttons or emulated joystick on the left and left-right strave buttons or second emulated joystick on the right. Add a boost button or powerup button or whatever close to those.
Oh and give the options to turn all buttons invisible so they don't clutter up the place once you know where they are.
It's a bit basic without pitch controls or attack buttons or whatever, but it gets the job done without people losing track of where the buttons lie.
Sadly mobile development is a fucking joke and every consumer is a braindead retard who only wants 99 cent gacha shit so nobody will ever put any effort into anything.

t. non-game app developer

>The best racers let you keep going full throttle at all times anyway
yikes
This is why arcade racers have remained inferior, their braindead fans think that something thats fun and gives a lot of depth like fine speed control is just unnecessary and its better if you have braindead hold button to go fast...baka senpai

Is the anime any good? I'm actually so starved for F-Zero that I'm willing to watch it.

Its pretty goofy at times, you can tell its made for kids but it's got solid plot and solid captain falcon

The world of F-Zero actually really interests me, outside of GX story mode which is really dumb, but like, if they made a new game they could totally expand on all the characters in GX and shit, maybe make some of them not look like DBZ rip-offs? It'd be interesting to see some effort put into the world of Mute City and the F-Zero Grand Prix and shit like that.
F-Zero NX please.

In the far flung future where humanity travels the stars and has vast forest planets dedicated to breathable air production, there is still no cure for cancer.

Halo?

there are several captain falcons. Judging by the looks, that lad must be unrelated to our good boy Douglas Jay

Depends on what timeline you're looking at. Only the GP Legend universe claims that there are multiple Falcons.

I won't stop bitching about smash's roster until there's a second f-zero rep in there

I'm 18 episodes in myself.
It's basically written like a saturday morning cartoon and pretty mediocre. Racing is old-ass CGI as well, although I've seen worse. The regular animation is ok for what it is. Music is underwhelming considering the franchise history.

Most of the interest I have in the series is to just see what they're doing with all the racers.
Some people hate the anime because it makes Falcon a background character while they force their new OC. Personally, I don't mind that as much. But I think they could've done a better job with the world. They settled on something rather down-to-earth and it's not how I would've gone about it.
Ultimately, I think it's ok to watch just for curiosity if you already know the franchise. It won't give you brain damage. But you won't really miss much if you skip it either.

Attached: MaRyu_Su(e)zaku.png (240x160, 31K)

When the time is right.

the ending makes it worth it

>his favorite character isn't Octoman

Attached: octoman.jpg (1376x2036, 247K)

>his favourite character isn't the hero
>leader of the team

Attached: 1472337254925.png (496x525, 186K)

For me it's Pico.
>goofy looking turtle dude
>actually a really accomplished assassin who WILL fuck your shit up
I only wish his car wasn't such a fucking jalopy in every game. Getting his video on GX took me a few tries.

Attached: pico.jpg (480x360, 19K)

no
if he was, we get Goroh and Black Shadow in Smash due to priorities

Why F-Zero fans hate Wipeout?

It's literally same game

Plausible.
If Kid Icarus somehow got a temporary comeback then nothing is to out there.

Honestly a ton of F-Zero GX's characters are great.
>Pico
>Assassin with possible PTSD who gives no shits about his image and will fuck people up with no regrets
>Octoman
>scary looking tentacle monster who just wants to raise money to give his shitty ghetto planet hope and get his octo kids through college
>Roger Buster
>serious deliveryman who's literally only in the grand prix so he can find the owner of this random machine he found
>Michael Chain
>parents died when he was young, listens to opera and metal at the same time when racing, leads a huge gang that's dwindling in popularity because he's bad at racing
I wish the series wouldn't jerk off Captain Falcon so much. The story mode literally just characterizes Falcon as a stereotypical hero even though he's a bounty hunter, who goes after criminals solely for money. He'd be a better character if he were portrayed as, like, a slightly selfish guy who's full of himself but will rise to the occasion if needed or something.

>t. faggot zoomer who never played wipeout or f-zero

youtu.be/Hnaws66vNDI
Never ever🙁

>It's literally same game
Maybe play one of each for a nanosecond before making statements like these.

>Why F-Zero fans hate Wipeout?
Loaded question. And a generalisation on top. They don't. Some people just love engaging in console wars when they're bored or get worked up over nothing.

The Arrows have a kid or did they just not feel like making a generic female model for the occasion of this video?

Probably the latter
youtu.be/t-dxUrxoCF0
because Goroh wasn't allowed to have an actual car

Yes he will youtu.be/_ykbVt1ZaJM