So she's the real villain of the series right?

so she's the real villain of the series right?

Attached: 10000611572113.jpg (700x933, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rqQ5SyZcBJU
a.clyp.it/3mg4ogn1.mp3
twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/1112834212359536640
youtu.be/3x0rg71Ra68?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=f32AbMZudqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish I could cum inside her and cure her.

shes a fucking bitch in the presequel thats for sure

Didn't she essentially cause Jack to go insane and evil?

Yes. He got the vault key and she literally teleported in lit his face on fire and then teleported out which caused him to lose his shit and want to burn the entire planet to the ground. Then she wanted to execute Athena who did even less wrong and Athena was only saved because an alien showed up.

She seems annoying in every game after BL1. Maya was a better Siren.

Well Burch managed to make her insufferable

>Then she wanted to execute Athena who did even less wrong
you forgot to mention it was against all of her friends descisions, who actively told her to stop and it was the wrong thing too do. and the best part is she got her way and athen a WAS shot except alien hyjinks saved her

wow, that is a lot of retcons to try and justify Jack's shitty actions.

Do you think she would turn good if I made her into a mother?

No. He was already doing morally terrible things before the events of the first game. Like forcing his daughter into the ECHOnet

The only thing Jack ever did was wrong is try to kill the 2 vault hunters instead of just paying them.

Attached: jack angel.jpg (1336x4536, 1.21M)

Brilliant. She'll leave the kid with roland and go back to getting her insides Brick'd

and all the other shit in BL2

Of course she is

Attached: borderlands-3-lilith.jpg (1084x583, 143K)

well he also killed 4 scientists by throwing them out an airlock because it was suggested one MIGHT have been a mole, he also used angel to secretly cause the vault hunters to find the vault in bl1 so all the slag erupting around the planet causing posioning was indirectly him.

>She'll leave the kid with roland
what, leave it at a graveyard?

>He entered UVHM?

I hope she suffers in BL3.

[ryona intensifies]

Here's hoping she's the final boss but that will never happen

Well it looks like she looses her siren powers.

aww, no more april fools
damn, and I never even got skeletons

>bogdanoffs
>villains

Attached: 12357986235432.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

she looks like she fucks black vault hunters

she got fucked by the twins in the trailer

Weren't the crimson raiders all BBCs?

Attached: CrimsonRaiders01.jpg (488x615, 196K)

>the echos of her trying to flirt with Roland
Autistic bitch didn’t deserve Roland

more like trying to get him back but based Roland was done with the sassy bitch

Why did Jack advertise for more vault hunters in BL2? Why.....

>dating a black dude
she's the villain of every series

I want Jack to be back

The leak said that AI Jack is back and it got everything else right.

I wanna marry and impregnate Lilith

I knew that keeping or destroying the eyeball was a pointless choice.
Like fending off Sasha.

>used BLACKED goods

>lol nice brother you killed the bad guy!!!
b-but randy pitchy now the only good character is gone
>haha, well smell my daughters feet and call me patchy, i didnt tell you the great news
whats that mr. pee pee
>HES ACTUALLY NOT DEAD HES A HOLOGRAM
wow randy patty that is a truly epic idea

Attached: borderlands-randy-4e39650-intro.jpg (640x360, 132K)

is she a virgin in 3?

I will not play if she's not a virgin

This is the thing I don't get. Randy said "Oh the Jack mask is a tease he's not in" but he said they were also full of shit.
I feel it'll be a "Oh we said Jack wasn't in we never said AI Jack wasn't!"

Top lel lad

I'm not sure how much of a case can be lade for someone who comments on how good it felt, after killing for the first time

I'm serious Randy.
make her a virgin if you wanna sell that shit

>the only good character
Exactly why he is returning, Randy can't sit on the fence

>randy patty

Attached: 1500379763363.png (463x432, 294K)

>AI Jack will be the new Angel guiding the hunters

Yes please dig up the dead horse, it needs some more kicking

yeah they are pussies shoudlve made jack win at the end and made a proper sequel instead of the presequel DLC
but hey being retarded is gearboxes thing i guess

Well there are the so called "reclaimed virgins"
She got BLACKED but there is corrective surgery
Now Maya, she's a virgin, asexual too
You know it's gonna happen

Oh god, please don't do this

This is very likely, I bet tree fiddy on it

Honestly Rhys is the only character that interests me

based and redpilled

That’s the entire problem and the source of the debate in this thread. If you pay attention to the Pre-Sequel, they make it clear Jack was always a son of a bitch who could go wild at any time. But the writing is so fucking bad and Lilith is so insufferable, it ends up seriously blurring the idea that Jack was always Jack.

Too bad there is no Fiona for him

What did Lilith do again? Can't remember that clusterfuck, only recall shooting cannons as fragtrap

I would be down with them pulling a SHODAN with Jack. The problem is that it’ll be obvious from minute one, since this is Borderlands

What are the chances that Jack makes an appearance like Joker in Arkham City where his hallucination is with you all the time?
I find it hard to believe that they'd get rid of him so easily

Attached: 1552566308329.jpg (1024x768, 372K)

It's okay
AI Jack will be back to teach her a lesson

That already happened in Tales. At most he will be hanging out with Rhys inside a computer.

so, like they did in Tales from the Borderlands

Pre-sequel would have been good if it didn't gloss over than Jack had been terrible for a long time before that point.
Hell, his daughter was still locked up and being used as a computer slave.
Either he will be with Rhys, or perhaps his voice/likeness would return as the Jack Doppelganger from Pre Sequel. He is still unaccounted for. The one we kill in 2 was a different guy, and they mentioned actively searching for the BLPS hunters who weren't dead.
Course if he did return, his personality and mannerisms are completely different to Jack. So I dunno if that counts.

how would YOU react if your employee (The meriff) sells out the entire moon, everyone on Helios and you?

He wants to kill all Vault Hunters in a crusade to clean up Pandora

>Now Maya, she's a virgin, asexual too
proof?

OLED > CRT

>She got BLACKED
are you sure the dude is not gay and they are not pretendind to be a couple?
some guys do that to not disappoint his parents

His goal was the round up all vault hunters in the galaxy to one place so he could kill them all, thus ensuring he wouldn't have any problems.
However, the ones we saw are the only ones who lived. But he WANTED them to live so he could use them to lower Sanctuary's shielding. His goal probably being to kill them and sanctuary at the same time.
This didn't work.

She and Roland sabotaged something on the station before they took off. At least the latter apologized.

Yeah man she got KRIEGED

Attached: 1552814323942.gif (220x165, 228K)

that's because lilith saved sanctuary and he was only suspecting she was alive
>only good thing she did in BL2

Zer0 > rest

He's lookin pretty slick👌

>Maya will never ride your meat bicycle.
>You will never pound Maya's flesh and hear the voices
>You'll never be the conductor of Maya's poop train.

Attached: 2127435-169_borderlands2_krieg_multi_ot_053113.jpg (1214x933, 475K)

Most fun playable character in Borderlands 1?

/thread

I hope he'll just be with Rhys and pop out once in a while for a gag and a goof.

TFW Zer0, Rhys and Jack could be hanging out together in BL3

Attached: 1519477530058.gif (327x237, 1.78M)

TFW Zer0, Rhys and Jack recreate Crimson Lance n Atlas

>The entire plan got fucked over because Moxie wanted somebody else’s dick

>Lilith gave jack the scar by teleporting in and out just to fuck around.

The only thing Jack did that was too much before his meltdown was killing the scientists that were helping just because one of them tipped him off on the possibility that there could be another Traitor

Also turning his daughter into a computer mind-slave.

>Lower legendary drop rates, by 99%

>The call which saved Athena

He was protecting her, she was too dangerous.

Does anyone know any more about the Epic store exclusivity or are we all still chasing shadows?

I said before his metldown

His daughter boogaloo didn’t happen until Borderlands 2

Essentially none of the primary cast are good people, though they certainly tried to retcon Roland into the noble type. They never focus on the fact that they're not especially moral people either.

Considering she's there from the start of Borderlands 1?

Fuck i hope not. Her VA is fucking terrible. Everything she said in BL2 was max cringe.

It did, you can even find audio logs of him using her as a computer in Pre Sequel.

zero probably abandoned the group
brick might be leading a bigger army

Zero is with Rhys in the trailer

can i play as a male siren

>that Lilith comic
oh boy

TFW Rhys is already dead and Jack is the one controlling his body

I hope Timothy is fucking Moxxi in Borderlands 3.

There are no male Sirens in Borderlands universe.
The Sirens are all female, though it's hinted that the brother villain in Borderlands 3 can somehow achieve Siren powers.

I want to say she's been set up for it but I doubt it. Being blame her for pushing Jack over the edge, but he was already headed that way regardless. Still, I'm not sure if they were deliberately trying to make her a bitch or they thought it was her being a 'stronk' woman, but she'd need a major redemption arc to be anything but a villain. Which is ashamed since she and Maya are easily the hottest girls in the franchise, and currently the decent looking girls in BL3.

I really, really, really hope BL3 is more mechanically similar to 1 than 2. 2 fucked up everything with gun generation and gimmicks.

I just don’t want any fucking slag.

maya is no different to lilith. watch her character get obliterated in 3, just like lilith's did in 2. she'll be a badass bitch who takes no questions.

I hated that they forced an interracial love between her and roland. 100% that was the reason she got so much less r34 and less cosplayers. No one wants to jerk off to a blacked chick. No girl wants to be seen as a niggerlover.

No but she's a classic woman in that, depending on her mood, she fucks up any sense of order the world has.👌

>Implying that isn't Maya's baby daddy.

Attached: is that a.png (439x583, 287K)

>painfully pumping Eridium into her bloodstream for years
>all she wanted to to end her suffering
>protection
I don't even give a shit about Angel but LMAO who is this retard trying to fool?

I liked that roland btfo her out tho, and gave zero shit.

hes based, and im pretty sure gearbox doesnt like black people much when you think about it. like there sjws but mainly only with gay shit

1 had 1 black dude period, and his voice was extreamly racist.

2 kills him so the only black dude is now a british posh guy.

3 finally new black person, turns out shes just brown

or, ooooooor
maya is going to be top tier waifu material
let a man dream

>3 finally new black person, turns out shes just brown
Nah she's black, but she's fugly regardless

She had to be in order for the writers to make it so Jack wasn't that bad, for whatever reasons.
I really don't get the Jack-boner so many people have

Attached: 1551200212908.png (444x440, 73K)

Indies arent black? she even has hindu goddess arms as an ult

naw shes just brown, not even muslim shit

yes, she is the reason why the Hero in Borderlands 2 was insane

She's Indian, she even did that Shiva Hindu shit.

She's indian rather than black, and it's obvious when you look at her phase fist motif.

Attached: ppVeryHard.jpg (471x393, 19K)

she's a god damn bitch
I'd still bang her, though

He was the only mildly entertaining character in a sea of shitty characters.

he's literally the only actual person in borderlands, I think that's why

Wasn't that bad in 1, but then again there weren't much characters in 1 to begins with so I guess it's moot.
I guess I'll just lay the blame on B*rch again.

If she's suppose to be indian then they fucked it up, because she clearly looks more black. Stop looking at what she's doing and start looking at her face

Attached: hw48olqo.jpg (1280x720, 724K)

I wonder though, will Lilith ever get comeuppance for the shit she's done? Will they write her to actually end up being despised or is it ok to be an unhinged idiot if you have tits?

Attached: 1495228412465.jpg (634x845, 105K)

He's the only character with actual moral dilemma and not just "yeah dude I fucking love murdering bandits and drinking their organs like a flesh smoothie"

Is her skull clipping through the top of her hair in that picture?

The latter.
In fact, that's what they mean when they say Strong Female Character.

yes.

Yeah, apparently she has a bald spot

jesus fuck why

Still looks indian. Dozens of indian women visit my little shop every day and our unnamed siren looks a lot more appealing than 99% of them. Even with the bald spot.

that looks p indian desu

actuly thats just white/hispanic hair but she doesnt have massive monkey lips or a big nose

Actually that was after her and Moxxi conspired to betray and murder Jack and his vault hunters. Their reasoning was basically "you seem evil."

that entire trailer had problems

tons of clipping in the background, trees floating in one scene

Mah nigga his daughter was exactly the same as the one from Borderlands 1 meaning he already did this to his daughter

Tyrene is now. They're taking Lillith's powers away from her making her completely irrelevant.

So THIS is the power of next gen?!

>Dozens of indian women visit my little shop every day and our unnamed siren looks a lot more appealing than 99% of them.
Then you must live in a shitty place if everyone is so ugly that they manage to make this thing look good. Then again, this is a 10/10 according to modern western standards for video game females.

Attached: bald.jpg (235x248, 50K)

Hell even Roland apologise when that happens. Part of me wonders if Roland had doubts about their plans.

THANK GOD!

>All these Borderlands threads
Can't tell if this is a blessing or a curse.🐽

Attached: 1544069369648.png (750x750, 367K)

This. Tyrene is taking her Siren powers in the third game and becoming the main villain. Notice how she has no Siren tattoos in the shot from the trailer.

Attached: 33j336cfdmp21.png (665x644, 699K)

>balding woman
Is this the power of SJWRY?

>you must live in a shitty place
Yes.

Attached: i got my dick stuck.gif (500x300, 1000K)

>Angel was a computer slave in TPS
wrong, she only was locked up

>roland will never show up on jack's doorstep and sell out lilith to him to show his sincerity

Attached: so far away.png (1009x753, 1.07M)

>you seem evil
Yeah he just wanted to release a giant AYY LMAO, use his eye as a superweapon, mine all the fucking eridium on the planet, make himself the ruler and fuck up an already shitty planet. No biggie. Lilith bad.

eridium didn't exist in presequel OR bl1. he wanted to target bandit colonies which were just insane criminal encampments brought over from other places.

it just kind of happens out of nowhere, like your missing a few chapters in a book

lilth someone who kills 10000+ of people in search of fame and money gets upset because jack killed like 3 dudes who didnt deserve to die incase of a possible traitor to guarente he can save billions

it's a trans woman

H-he'll be in 3 right?

He's a likable character in a see of unlikable's, silent protagonists and meme sprouters

He was gonna use it to wipe out bandits on Pandora. This was before he went completely unhinged, murdering people indescriminately, so it's not like he had any interest on using it against innocent people at the time. In fact, he's horrified that Zarpadon was using it to blow up the moon, killing all of its inhabitants in the process.

>Confirmed a computer slave on BL1.
>Somehow in the sequel she is not.
?

Almost certainly the latter. Burch wanted to make a strong woman but fucked it up.

Some of it is the writing sure, but man did they luck out casting his VA.

>Trying to play Pre-Sequel
>One of the very first characters references the fact that she's a lesbian constantly
>Then you got Torgue talking about misogyny
I wonder if Burch has ever had an actual interaction with a human in person before. This is not what a sane, mentally sound person writes like. It literally sounds like some fucking sociopath schizophrenic wrote this shit.

I can only pray that BL3 won't be chock full of this shit.

Attached: 1543164859897.jpg (640x320, 19K)

t.room temperature IQ brainlets
Jack already enslaved angel by the time TPS happened to use her powers, as you hear in BL2 echos ("mommy aint coming back, now get in the BEEPing chair!") and the whole story of TPS is how he acts like an idiot who dun nothing wrong to get closer to his goals.

theres no way he wont be withot an extreme good reason

hes a fan favorite charater, check any bl2 mains thread and you will kreig a dhit tin even tho hes a dlc charater i think there going to keep him underwraps so you get that big reveal tho

like a mild manner sane guy is revelaed to be a reform kreig or somethig

angel was dangerous it would be stupid to let her run arouf gunning down randoms like she did with her mom
so yeah he didnu nuffin

That’s the funny thing about Borderlands, all of the 4 original Vault Hunters are shown in the marketing and have distinct personalities. Borderlands 2 went too hard on the memes and as a result the only interesting Vault Hunters were Zero and the two DLC characters. No one gives a shit about Salv or Axton. People only remember Maya because she’s a waifu.

What do you sell in your little shop, user?

He already had loaders and moonshots to fight bandits that also kill leach other and die to animals.

The reason I hate Lilith less than most here is simply that I didn't play the Pre-Sequel, and part of that was shit like this. With Burch gone we might not get so much but we still got a butch siren and a female Frieza as a villain

He's an actually great villain.
Not one of those "oh man I actually have a tragic past" or "I'm actually doing it because I think its right but it actually isnt" kind of villains.

He did some bad shit, fucked with people left and right simply because he had the power to, and had a huge "hero" complex.
Jack is literally one of the best villains in games. He's Luca Blight tier, only dragged down by the surrounding game being Burchesque as fuck.

You can clearly see the purple glow of eridium coming from Pandora in the pre-sequel. And since Jack got them to open the Vault in the first place, I assume he knew.

>and have distinct personalities.
which nobody even remembered because the game did jackshit with them
>and as a result the only interesting Vault Hunters were Zero and the two DLC characters. No one gives a shit about Salv or Axton. People only remember Maya because she’s a waifu.
Imagine actually thinking this...

Enslaving Angel and tricking the vault hunters was the only really evil thing he did prior to a lot of this mess, and don't forget that he locked Angel away in part because she accidentally killed her own mother. Plus, Lilith and Moxxie wouldn't have had a single clue about this before their betrayal.
No one has a problem with the idea of Jack being a bad guy, but they completely botched the story.

That's funny because I literally always forget how mordecai and brick look, no matter how often I play the games. I'm always going "oh yeah, thats who they were".

dumb nigger

i remember r rolands balls didn't drop in the first game

>the only interesting Vault Hunters were Zero and the two DLC characters
How was Zero interesting? He was basically the "super cool silent ninja" cliche. And if anything Gaige was more of a "waifu" than Maya. Kreig is the only one who was really interesting.

Nigga, he did all that to set up his plans. Its like you guys never played the games.
Its even pretty much directly spelled out in TPS.

This whole "Jack did nothing wrong until lilith" nonsense doesn't hold up to anyone who actually played the games.

Mordecai is definitely the weakest, but Brick is featured so prominently I don’t know how you could forget him.

Such a shame. It's my favorite of the series gameplay-wise, but you have to play it on mute with the subtitles off.

>all of the 4 original Vault Hunters are shown in the marketing and have distinct personalities
Nigga what? They were always bland as fuck and Yea Forums creamed itself over the new hunters actually looking like proper characters when revealed.
What kind of revisionist history is this lmao?

Probably because everyone else was so boring, the ninja parody ended up looking way better by comparison.

cause he was super cool and had a kickass voice.

its all in the voice and base game zero sounded fucking great with the monotone but intense route instead of something edgy or weak. then they went and tried to give him more of "mabye its male or female" voice in tales and that was retarded and ruined the charater

Reminder that he only put all that in to fuck with his twitter haters.
TPS is Burch getting back at people.

Attached: Memelands.png (800x453, 620K)

There’s a reason 4 of the 6 aren’t featured in what we’ve seen for 3. Although that doesn’t really hold up, since Krieg is hands down the most popular IMO

That voice was actually already in the headhunter DLC and iirc it was because they couldn't get the original VA back

He was a straight man when the game was going full meme. Plus it helps immersion when your character is supposed to be mostly silent, as opposed to Salvador for example.

noone ever played brick in bl1

lilth and mordicai are the most popular by far cause muh sniper kids and people who wanna be woman or jerk off to her voice

some few rolands cuase he just seemed liked the leader

no bricks ever

If by "getting back" at people you mean making a complete embarrassment of himself and making people double down on hating him, then sure.
He's literally just a worse Dobson.

Second hand goods. Clothes, bricabrac, DVDs, music CDs, books, old toys.
Occasionally sell some original goods sent by the higher-ups, too.

It still amaze me just how fucking petty that was

Is there any way to know who the most popular of the BL2 VHs are? I'm assuming Zer0 and Maya are up there, with Axton and Sal at the bottom.

Yea because they obviously keep them for story reasons you moron.
Brick and Mordecai are basically background characters nobody cares about anymore at this point so they could just thrown them in. But the big question people had was if the 2 characters are coming back and if they're playable or npcs, etc.

"im only pretending to be retarded"

thabk god im not anthony burch

No one played Brick because he's nearly fucking useless.
While I'll admit that Mordecai and Lilith popularities where also due to the reason you cited, they're also absurdly broken.
You have absolutely no reasons to play Roland or Brick over Mordecai and Lilith outside of pure design preferences.

That's literally what I meant. He's a complete hackjob.
Based on Yea Forums or /vg/ its something like
Gaige/Maya > Krieg/Zer0 > Sal/Axton

Based off of youtube comments on the trailers, here, and brief glances at reddit, my guess would be

Krieg
Zero/Maya
Gaige
Salvador
Axton

More people seem to care about fucking Rhys than most of the VHs though

>no reasons to play Roland
Infinite ammo for all guns is a pretty good reason.

I will never stop wondering just how Burch managed to get a job as the LEAD WRITER for the series. He literally didn't even bother looking at a wiki prior to writing 2.

>youtube comments
>reddit
opinion disregarded

Presumably Randy was laughing his tits off watching HAWP and ordered HR to hire him.

Infinite ammo mean little when you can just vaporize everything by simply looking at them.

it sucks because blast master brick with the speed glitch is easily the most fun in that game

Nepotism of some sort, I'd imagine.

She probably wasn't even a virgin in 1

>Axton
>Even more of a generic soldier man than Roland but somehow more boring to play

You expect me to go off the less than 100 people who generally post in these threads?

Its hard to tier with only 6 characters.
But Gaige, Zer0 and Maya are definitely up there.
Krieg has been memed hard upon reveal but things have died down since then.

I can somewhat imagine that, though I figured Gaige would be higher due to waifu. Krieg getting that much love would be great since he is legit the best character of them.

That's a lot less important than the entire plot of TPS being about Jack wanting to save everyone, every person has potential for evil.

I expect you to not be a newfag, yes.

She sabotaged jacks laser, and burned the vault symbol into his face by destroying the artifact while he was using it

Both of these things had blatantly negative effects on jack

randy is such a sperg

i could believe that he would let the sequal of his most succesful game is company is knowned for be written by a someone just cause they made a "funny" 5 min skit show on youtube that he liked

It's cathartic to simply hold down the trigger on something like a Vladof Hammer.

>Gaige/Maya > Krieg/Zer0 > Sal/Axton
Yeah judging from fanbase shenanigans, and online appereances that seems reasonable.
Gaige has always had a huge fanbase for some reason. I think its more due to her voice lines than character action.
She's one of the most vocal VHs when playing.

Krieg has more of a small but vocal fanbase that remained true. Because ingame wise people got bored quickly of him.
If you played the game as much as I have, the majority Krieg players disappeared kinda quickly.

Attached: 1554211208063.png (500x418, 369K)

youtu.be/rqQ5SyZcBJU

Everyone betrayed him.

>Gaige has always had a huge fanbase for some reason.
She's a quirky anime teen girl genius. She was guaranteed to be highly popular.

rhys was the best part of tales even his side of the story had better charaters like vaughn, jack and that one guy with the really deeo voice

meanwhile fionna had like august lmao.

She's basically every 90s nerd teenagers fetish girl.

the story and lore is shit and dont make a lick of sense. dont bother thinking about it.

I dislike that she's a furry and fucks men, but she's mostly based and I enjoy playing her because I'm a /m/an.

I played Wilhelm in TPS

a.clyp.it/3mg4ogn1.mp3

The one thing I liked about TPS was DoppleJack

shes really really fucking annoying
the worse charater late game or tied with axton at best
action skill is a boring fire and forgot

the things gamers will go though to just listen to a teenage girl pant

>Lilith and Moxxi wouldn't have had a single clue about this
This is where it fell apart for me. Moxxi's line right after she sabotaged the Helios laser is something like "I'm betraying you because there's something not quite right about you Jack" - awful paraphrasing, and while the game illustrates that she was correct, she still decided to kill him based on a feeling.

Doppel was legitimately great to play as. Not only due to the action skill being top
>kills shit
>adds survivability
>can be turned off and remaining time is added as CD bonus
but his characterization was great. A student who only did it to pay off bills and didn't wanna take part in anything that happened, yet acted like Jack everytime there was an "official" capacity.

his reaction to woman and moxxie is so cute and i want him in 3 more than kreig

Watching streams of BL1 remastered, the UI is really ugly. Also they might have changed some stuff about the drops, unclear if it is better or worse but it makes me worried.

Attached: 1554217596711.png (1352x860, 1.57M)

I play females in FPS exclusively when able because of sprint.
I don't like to listen to other dudes breathing heavily or when under duress.

Gaige is probably the best for playing alone since you can pretend you have a friend that you can summon every now and then and is also a healslutbot

>the worse charater late game
hahahaha
she's literally OP with the right skill/weapon combination.
I mean its not even funny anymore how much dmg she can do with a fibber + ricochet and homing + lots of anarchy stacks
>action skill is a boring fire and forgot
>not utilizing shocktrap to have enemies explode everywhere around you

its literally all better at the moment wtf are you talking about
literally everything is improved right down to max ammo buying

That’s part of the reason I can’t respect her or Maya. I know damn well their popularity is due in large part to disgusting waifu weebs

Please try to make your shilling a bit less obvious. The UI is horrible, it looks so cheap.

your just wrong
shes far from op and having to spec intosomething that allows you to do one extra thing with your skill doesnt suddenly make it an intresting action skill

>shilling
>UI
oh shit I'm taking to an actual retard.
yeah go ahead and care about the ui while the important bits of the game get overhauled for everyone over room temperature IQ

I just hope they haven't fucked with the drop rates. It was nice to kill Craw and always get a few legendaries.

>playing TPS as Athena
>need to sprint
>mfw after a few seconds

Attached: E229667BD33642FE893E10B4917C7336.jpg (224x202, 20K)

Watch AI-Jack be nothing but a talking gun who cracks and disses you like Loader 1340 but otherwise serves no purpose.

>No one gives a shit about Salv or Axton
Axton is my favourite. Granted it's mostly because the voice actor is the same that voiced the War Mage in Orcs Must Die. It helps that Axton also acts kind of the same way. So i guess in my mind he has more personality thanks to a different game.

Attached: Axton in Murderlin's Temple.jpg (650x494, 112K)

Lmfao looks vastly improved

It looks the same as 2's to me.

Moxxi sabotaged everything. The Hunters were just her hired accomplices.

>your just wrong
>your
>intosomething
Jesus christ calm down faggot, you're forgetting how to type.

And no, he's not wrong. Gaige is knowingly OP to anyone who actually knows how to play the game, because certain weapons circumvent the anarchy deficit and therefore can go full retard on pure DMG builds.
And I'm not sure what you mean with your second part of the sentence as well. Being able to do more with your skill is literally what makes a skill interesting. You sound like some ADHD faggot how needs flashy effects instead of actual usability.

I haven't player 2 yet but I'm in the middle or BL1. I keep trying for critical kills because her laugh makes me diamonds

Man, talk about dead series. I really wish they hadn’t gone down the shitter

t.some gayboi who never played her past NV

that head looks retarded, and not even to bl2 head quality level

the ui looks fine, i always thought bl1 ui just needing bits added to it nit removed like easier comparing

FPBP

>the worse charater
>shes far from op
based esl shitter

It's been awhile since I played TPS.

Was Moxxi in it? I don't even remember.
I just know it's told as a flashback and I enjoyed the gameplay a whole lot, but the story was pretty forgettable.

Nice.

I skipped Tales when it came out, is there anything significant in it that you think will be in 3?

>was moxxi in it

What the fuck

Jesus you can't even handle minor criticism. Does Randy dock your pay if anything bad gets said?

>It looks the same as 2's
It really doesn't.

Attached: 0qYN0.jpg (800x450, 127K)

What I mean is that it's obviously 2's scanline aesthetic draped over 1's menu.

deathtrap usable end game
dude were talking op8
hes okay but he gets melted by literally anything and does minimal damage. hes baiscully a shitty axton turrent that can't slag at op8

no shes not good, like everyone agrees shes a meme that requires massive amount of work to do things other classes can do easy and not even that well. your the odd man out.

shes not beeter than salvador the actual op charater

shes no where near zero or maya

shes a little worse than kreig

and about on par with axton

The UI in BL1 is hugely improved over what it was before.

Fuck off with your shill garbage

Experienced has been lowered on some enemies/at some levels

i like the bl1 ui, reminded me of an actual rpg thats main goal was to see everything someone had

it just needed some tweaking, not complete removal

Moxxi is the one who guides you to "stabilize" the Eye of Helios, then she calls you when it all goes critical to reveal she tricked you all because she doesn't want Jack having such a weapon.

Whatever man. That UI was garbo

Ok, so she was. What did she do?
Oh, I see. Were they still dating at that point?

Plus if they were going to retool it, why not make it the most functional it can be and get rid of the shitty lists? Give a proper grid inventory with loads of function.

bl2 ui let you see like 10 things at once in your backpack and just pictures so if you had multiple weapons that looked similar it was a pain

bl1 let you see like 15 tems and more easily color coded, and you can just rewd off what you need

it has the basework of being the best ui, but things like challenges were hidden away, and comparing and controlling it with keyboard keys just didnt work

If I recall, they broke up before TPS started.

link?

I see. Thanks for the rundown. I wonder if I'll have time to replay them before 3 comes to Steam

More like some options more canon than others. That's how it usually works.

GAIGE HAD BETTER BE IN THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME RANDY I SWEAR TO GOD

cant see watch the bl1 remastered stream rn

did they change the skill trees? there was so many useless skills and they were so tiny for how many skill points ou can get

Does anyone wanna play BL2 reborn together?
Kinda impossible to do it via BL2's matchmaking so figured I'd ask here.

That's more or less how the UI always looked, brainlet

The series always had that

>That's more or less
You mean not

Attached: e06e064dddc0d9354b1fbd44701bce5a.jpg (1280x1024, 248K)

Probably, they all just sit around doing nothing but collecting their welfare and getting AIDS.

Bl2 reborn?

mod, u consolecuck

is the remastered out yet?

i still remember Dave. the biggest alpha male in the series. press F for Dave

Some of that shit is in the trailer so yes, there's quite a bit that's happened in Tales. If you're gonna give it a go, don't feel bad by pirating it, Telltale's dead anyways.

everything

Yes, but they will not reference any of the player-specific choices so that any or none of them can be canon.

Huh, that makes me wonder.
Who gets the money now that Telltale's dead?

tomorrow, but you are able to transfer the original save on pc so you could just play that while waiting

Im about to start playing TPS for the first time to get caught up on the story, whats the most fun/easiest class to play?

Athena.

>borderlands
>story

Jimothy

jacks double is most fun and rewarding
athena is a close second
willhelm is alright
claptrap is a meme that only really works in coop.
nisha is just boring and braindead
hammerlock siser is a who actully fucking cares

Differen't user here. How does Jack play? I was always drawn to Athena because Captain America-ing people was fun, so never tried Jack.
His ability sounds like a shitty version of Gaige's Deathtrap.

Timothy is the best and most entertaining zoo character up to date. I strongly recommend going through his digi-Jack tree first.

I wanna know more about the new vault hunters

hes really hard to die with
does great damage
unlike deathrap his action skill respawns on death and you gain kill skill benifits from them dying.
they also die if you move far away
so your able to pop your kill skills at anytime which feels amazing

an incredibly fun charater with the best dialog imo from being smitten with moxxie to actual jack flirting with his double
best quotes for sure

sucks hes in the borderlands game, i would easily replace gaige with javks double in 2

if anything the drop rates are improved

Summon hordes of hologram clones.

>hordes
>2

Hammerlock's sister fucking rocks

>nacho flavoured shithole of a planet
What does this even mean? Is the planet made of nachos or something? I don't get it. It sounds like something a kid would say to be oddball.

So apparently, I'm hearing BL1 Remastered only lets you import ONE character from the previous version. Explain.

>he doesn't know about the Max Anarchy+Norfleet+Sham+low levelled Logan's Gun strat

>It sounds like something a kid would say to be oddball.
99% of Borderlands dialogue

They also blew up something important, something he was working on iirc
>Jack already enslaved angel by the time
That alone hardly makes him a villain, more of a tragic character than anything, i'd argue his only real mistake was taking his vengeance out on Pandora and any vault hunter that showed up when it was really only Lilith's and Moxxi's fault.
Just imagine if he actually did something sensible like hiring the vault hunters to hunt down Lilith, or maybe not put up bounties then shoot everyone involved when something comes up.

Nacho flavoring implies it's cheap or fake

Gaige is best waifu. Krieg is objectively the best character.

logan gun norfleet is good on everyone. thats why its a crutch. doesnt count gaige is still trash, and people only play her because they either want to be a cute girl or it makes there pp hard jerking off to her

I wish Krieg were in a better video game than a Borderlands title.

>Want to play BL2
>Remember Slag is mandatory on higher difficulties
>Remember only specific builds are viable to do practically anything
BL1 really was better, even TPS was better at this than BL2

When Gaige gets slagged she sometimes says "smells like piss and nachos".

Who should I play as in 3? Also what are all 4 names?

His hate for Pandora was always there, in part owing to an abusive childhood with his grandmom.

Amara is the dommy mommy
Flak is the beastmaster hobo
Moze is the commie waifu
Zane is old man Jenkins

I usually play Siren because I like the focus on elements and their ability is always pretty good utility.
Siren in BL3 is apparently melee which sounds pretty shitty, so I doubt I'll play Siren this time around.

Nachos are kind of sloppy party food. Flavoring being added to something is usually really artificial and gross and nacho flavoring is already really gross and a lot of greasy people love that shit.

I can't believe I'm explaining this. You may have autism. He's calling the planet pure garbage

I just hope she dies in 3, that's it, we got too much of her

Gaige is way better at shamfleeting than any other character. Try to find someone else with a x10 damage modifier for it.

Old man Jensen*

Why Yea Forums hates her so much?

I want to nut inside Tiny Tina, is that too much to ask?

>Think there would be more pics of this hot redhead
>Thread is about this stupid fucking game

Attached: 1553738844391.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>Was great in 1 (probably strongest character to play as)
>In 2 she's an utter cunt
>Gets tricked by Jack
>Gets captured
>In TPS she fucks Jack over and tries to kill Athena despite ALL HER FRIENDS telling her not to
>Sets in motion everything that happens in BL2
>Looks like she jobs in 3 as well

WHERE MY CLAPCHADS AT

Attached: 2.png (233x322, 129K)

Same. I played Lilith, Maya and Athena. Not sure who to pick in 3.

Reminder that DAHL fucked everything up and that Pandora was a peaceful planet before they came.

Attached: 1553039490850.jpg (1080x1080, 313K)

She's supposed to be Abbo Australian I think

BL2 was the most fun I ever had playing a coop game with my friends back in college. Not sure if I'll bother getting 3 as I have no friends anymore.

>attracted to a coal burner

c
u
c
c

*AHEM*
FUCK SIRENS
FUCK JACK
FUCK HYPERION
AND FUCK PSYCHOS

Attached: AHEM.png (342x232, 159K)

He immediately imprisoned his daughter and forced her into an unwanted position. Some say "she was dangerous" because she accidentally killed her mother. Most likely Jack was messing around and caused her to use her powers in an unsafe manner after her tattoos showed up. Lilith, Maya, Steele, and apparently the new girl never needed to be locked up. Maya was just kept away from the general populace as an instrument of fear.

If by peaceful you mean devoid of any human life, then yes, it doesn't get more peaceful than that.

How come the graphics look the same as BL2 for the most part?

sorry i don't play shit games

I’m actually shocked by how many people like her. Then again, she doesn’t bother me as much now that I’m older. Now I just want to give her a hug.

>angel looks like shit now
rip borderlands 1 remaster

you dont need a 10x modifier with zero accruacy? its a norfleet its going to clear the room wih half a clip the diffrence is thats baiscilly all gaige can do

hell salvador clears mobs better than a goage norfleeting with just a dpuh
maya melts enemies with trickster or cat
melee zero still 1-2 shot everything par badasses
kreig hellfire and melee takes a bit more time but way safer
axtin tediore reloading is worse but he can all fastball or sandawk
but norfleetig thats all gaige has thats better and its a crutch
her voice is annoying
deathteap is worthless late
and anarchy is just annying desu
shes easiy the least fun charater i ever played in a bl and if she was male she wouldnt have a fanbase. period.

a really boring one too

Moxxie set that in motion. She was the one who told the VH of TPS to sabotage the laser. Lilith was just icing on the cake by branding him.

That is a VERY cherry-picked image. It's using one of the more expensive late range CRT models vs a normal priced early HD monitor.

Because cartoon art styles don't age

Lilith outright tried to kill him, but she didn't quite do that properly.

>FUCK SIRENS
Glady. I'll start with Maya
Then the new girl. Imagine what she can do with those extra 6 arms.
Then I'll finish with Lilith in her ear.

jack tampered with her powers

angel really isa didnu nuffin

you all autists act like every other vault hunter is not a piece of shit
it's all about them being madshit insane in some way to do stuff you do in these games, mercilessly kill shit
there are like only 3 good vault hunters in the whole series

>It's my favorite of the series gameplay-wise

you can't be fucking serious

yeah you're too busy being a cuck

Gonna be a yikes from me lad

>Shotgun Revolver drops in Borderlands 1

You could use that thing for 10 levels straight, god why were these weapons so strong?

Attached: 1540859024966.jpg (269x269, 13K)

Gearbox shills, all I ask is that you be a little less obvious (throw out a token concern/criticism or two), and when the inevitable Epic Store blowback happens, you just bunker down or divert to another subject.

>Talking about Borderlands games is Gearbox shilling

Insane in the Membrane.

which 3

Anthemfags on suicide watch

"my waifu is under attacked, i know Yikes haha" "guess i win again kid"

jesus the state of mecrotards

twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/1112834212359536640

So were going to get the official announcement tomorrow on both the release date and the inevitable Epic Games 6 months exclusivity deal. How poorly will people react?

Attached: 1475151009435.png (1384x1496, 743K)

if you dont count countless murders of bandits and stuff i think only axtonn maya and roland count. everyone else did some fucked up shit. claptrap doesnt count cuz he's stupid either way and should be kicked around

Probably really poorly. The Outer Worlds got a lot of blowback, which is much more niche and kinda looks like shit.

WHERE IS GAIGE. TELL ME

What did he mean by this

>cherrypicking an image of her when she's squinting and contorting her face to get a better aim as if that's how she looks all the time
Kek.

Personally, I don't mind. I think waiting 6 months for release else where is fine, considering by then we'll have at least 1 or maybe 2 DLC packs if we follow how they handled DLC stuff in 1 and 2.

Although I'm not everyone, and as far as I'm seeing it will go Epic Store Exclusive since Randy needs this game to profit regardless of what the Populous think.

Attached: 1536095526322.gif (120x128, 47K)

Maya is superior anyway.

Attached: 1537615587213.png (597x901, 855K)

The worst retcon in the series is making New-U stations not canon. Change my mind.

>Long haired Maya in the trailer

Attached: 1553844972991.jpg (640x539, 44K)

>picture based backpack
damn it

Gaige can do just fine with something like a Blockhead or Twister.

Does it matter

What are the odds you can play coop with a cracked version? They managed that with Borderlands 1 and I believe 2.

i actually discovered this today and felt quite dissapointed and disgusted. (BL2) seeing it in the Fire Hawk den where you first meet her.

Attached: 1534287444305.jpg (250x376, 26K)

youtu.be/3x0rg71Ra68?t=54

Why does it sound like mass effect?

yes

When and where? I honestly forgot.

Not at release possibly. They've been working on the game for 5 years according to Randy, not sure how much of that is actual dev time or implementing online fixes.

If we're lucky, the online is exactly the same as 2. If we're not, they obviously made changes to prevent hacking/item drop manipulation.

Almost like they tried to make the game fun and feel rewarding instead of a grind

Then install BL2 Reborn. Rescales everything that you don't need slag to be effective and makes it so that slag's damage multiplier is only double. Not to mention gives every class a free source of slag and makes it slow shit and have a DoT added to it, to actually make it functional outside of it's now small damage up.

why he blacked lilith tho.

When I finally played Roland in 1 I got a purple Jakobs shotgun early on (before Sledge) that pretty much lasted me the rest of the first playthrough. It was great and I'm sad that we will never see scaling like that again.

But then I can't do multiplayer

so can everyone else with there own setups, someone has to be at the bottem and thats gaige.
gaige is the worse class or tied with axton at best. saying shes good or top tier cause muh norfleet when everyone can do that just fine is just retarded.
im still going to hold on that if she male, she wouodnt have a fanase as the mass majority want to be her or fuck her

Yes.

Anthony Burch pulled a J.K. Rowling because people were pointing out how it didn't make sense for characters to permanently die in BL2.

If you are doing multiplayer then just get or be a slag whore.

I care about them, even if I didn't played too much with Salvador

if a stupid white bitch wants dick

would you say no?
hes based cause he relized shes retarded and left her ass and ignores her hard instead of being her little bitch boy on a whim

Will PS4 version of 3 be 2 player local or 4 player local?

What's the difference between dating a chick who dated a black guy vs. dating a chick who dated any other kinda guy.

>Ahaha I shot a baby and scooped out aa guy's out in front of his famiily
>NOOOO VAULT HUNTER DON T KILL MY DAUHTER YOU MONSTER
jack is a bitch

>have a DoT added to it
Maybe it has to do with the way I've been slagging things but I've only seen its DOT do literally 1 damage.

Dirty nigger cooties.

mental instability, aids.

Yeah hes bitch but thats what guys like him are like
and ts hinestky one of my favlrite parts about jack
does whatever horrible shit he wants but when it happens to hin, use it as justification to keep doing horrible shit. even angel says hes lying.

It's best just to ignore these mini-/pol/esque opinions. These niggas think that mixed kids only get the culture and DNA of the dark skinned parent.

The truth is somewhere between trolling, racism, sexism, and dick envy

The name Lilith is literally the name of a known demon in the form of a female

Cause BLACKED

she fucks black people so yeah i'd say shes a villain

youtube.com/watch?v=f32AbMZudqI
Everyone in Borderlands is a villain. Only Jack was a hero literally.

>he doesn't know
newfag spotted

>Lilith was just icing on the cake by branding him.
When did this happen?

hell im i huge yuri fag and even i found it annoying how she brought up the fact she was gay like 10 time within the first 20 minutes

This is your brain on American . What the fuck is wrong with your shit country? Why can't you just keep you shitty trash politics to your containment boards. Holy shit I hate this race baiting american bullshit

Reminder that Lilith canonically kissed Roland on the bus right before they picked up Brick and Mordecai and were about to begin the events of BL1.

I'm not buying it on Ebin store though

It’s not just americans, I know some people from other countries who do this shit incessantly. Although it tends to be more focused on muslims

And it's fucking cancer

Here is another one:
What the hell is wrong with these people

TPS's ending.

Attached: 20190331225231_1.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

>playing the pre-sequal with brother
>i choose claptrap
>he chooses maya
>laugh my ass off as he constantly has to scramble for oxygen

Attached: 1526263676767.png (128x128, 27K)

Why did this happen again? I only remember her involvement in the narration/bookend parts.

>Maya
>TPS

Why are you questioning that and not the people who get irrationally angry at Roland dating their waifu?

To finish the job after sabotaging Jack's superweapon by killing him, though it wasn't successful and only served to REALLY piss him off.

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CORRECT MYSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT ATHENA WHEN YOU CAN BE MOTHERFUCKING CLAPTRAP.

Attached: 1502406943563.jpg (576x388, 40K)

She's perfect.

Attached: 1544372656008.png (2454x2316, 2.13M)

That...was fast

Don't care virgin

He's a shill from Gearbox

imagine kissing her big blue lips

People who date people from other races tend to be a minority, specifically, the bottom of the barrel of society, those so unlikeable that they had to go with foreign people to get laid.

Attached: 1541808340675.jpg (1675x1536, 1.3M)

Shows that she has very little standards and low self worth. It’s like dating a crack addict. She’s likely mentally unstable too.

And her mouth, too.

What will the DLC classes be? Will they be as fun as Krieg and Gaige?

You think they will alter brick in the remake to make him less absolutely shit?

>tfw no punk gf

Attached: 1546667364226.png (279x249, 103K)

that's what i'm talking about

Based

No one knows yet user, we know very little at the moment.

All I know is that the big coat wearing motherfucker with his face hiding is known as "The Beastmaster", and he's gonna be Day 1 play for me.

I doubt there's many showers in Pandora, user.
Her cunt probably stinks.

You mean day 1 pirate, who the fuck would buy this shit game day one on the epic launcher?

Attached: 1598765454765.jpg (647x955, 61K)

She respawns nice and clean whenever killed.

Good.
Clean pussy has no taste.

Attached: 1547533031465.png (247x249, 88K)

Krieg was never a bore for me to play. I loved his melee skill but his entire elemental skill tree was bordering on broken.

No, he was already insane and evil the moment you meet him in TPS. It was very disappointing. I was expecting an origin story beyond ''and so the evil crazy guy killed one dude and thought to himself, yea, this is fun''.

You got me there user.

I hope to god it's not, but it's extremely likely.

Attached: 1539750841483.gif (320x180, 1.46M)

No one, that's why I'm buying it on Xbox One or PS4 depending on if there's extra content or some shit

Roland>Mordecai>Brick>That one guy who yells at things>The BL2 characters>>>>Lilith>>>>>>>>>>Tiny Tina

Lilith is just as evil as Jack is she just happened to be a playable character in the first game and is a woman.

Thats all. She has personally killed more people for her own gain than Jack has indirectly.

Oh and scooter and the cripple in 1 are > everyone in two and TPS

>bottom barrel of society
this is the part of the claim that needs a source

>g

Attached: 1452155672174.jpg (254x257, 29K)

Same, day 1 after 6 months

It's part of our psychology, we see other races as foreign people with little relation to us.
Those who ignore this are people with no choice in that regard.
You know, fat neckbeards drooling over asians, or fat women who end up with black guys.

>Scooter's fucking dead
>We wont' hear "Catch a ride" from him again but instead from his fat fuck Cousin

Attached: Jerma punch.jpg (1024x918, 64K)

never played bl
is it fun?

Y-yeah

Attached: 1547977182752.jpg (1125x1124, 761K)

>Roland that high
He's just "black guy" in 1 and "military guy" beyond that.

Shame Krieg is probably dead too.

You are a gay.

Attached: 1540233854492.png (399x405, 329K)

i liked her
that entire family is good outside of tps moxi trying to put up a front because ??? she cant just be cool

Is Scooter dead or I'm getting memed?

He's the most fun character in the series, actually genuinely nice and one of the few normal people to exist at all. He's a breath of fresh air compared to 'people' like Zero. He is an angel, a saint, a being of perfection

No, you're going to hear it from the Aussie lesbian instead. She bought his franchise in Tsles.

But I have plenty of choice and I'm dating a mixed dominican chick.

He got spaced, yeah.

You best be fucking Japing right now mate, if that is true I'm going to be beyond angry.

Attached: 1539713741105.png (388x388, 277K)

Ellie is alright, but I’m going to miss scooter too

He caught a ride into hell user
:(
I'm hoping this one has writing closer to 1 where the cripple just dies off screen no fuss made no cutscenes that make no fucking sense where shields don't exist just shit happened move on

So where do you think the Battleborn references are gonna be

Attached: 1511325630985.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

can we have a guy who is convinced he is a wizard as a DLC character and his skill revolves around fake spells
do it

Waifu ranking:
Maya
Moxie
Ellie
BL2 Jack's gf she was cute in that one
Everyone else is bad

>Gearbox knew disgusting cis white males liked him
>they wanted him killed off so they could force some cunt in his place
Also does anyone really even like Ellie aside from chubby chasers?

>waifu
>more than one
literally fuck off

Don't you mean the flossing bandit hiding in a cave somewhere as a fun quirky easter egg

They already pretty much did that ability in TPS with claptrap

Pandora is a lawless hellhole, and you do what works. Moxxi has spent her entire life running on gut feeling and it has never once served her wrong.

gay

user...
Scooter's VA has lung cancer.

Reading through this thread makes me feel the writing in Borderlands is really fucking confused.

I can't wait for Gearbox to capitalize on his death like all good left wing people do.

t. low test

I tend to consider her to be different characters in each game since they keep changing writers/direction.

There is no lore. Just play the first game and watch the ending. "everything you've been playing for was a lie, haha thanks for playing our game." The only people in here talking about lore are zoomers.

Too bad she's also a vapid slut that's slept with half of Pandora and more importantly used and dumped Mordecai.

user I think you need to calm down. This is a video game about Super Corporations trying to open up secret Alien tech to rule over a planet not worth saving, all while four nobodies who happen to want to just open the vault for fame and fortune stop them.

Calling it now
>That little autistic looking kid next to Maya has a quest
>you go with her and get into monkey trouble
>when shit looks hairy a buzzaxe splits the big bads head open
>girl turns and sighs out "ugh.... Hi Dad...."
>SPLASH SCREEN Krieg
>Then he becomes an npc. With wacky psycho quests.
Quality gearbox writing.

Attached: 1553625369016.png (157x134, 1016)

Am I the only one who finds girls like this to be absolutely adorable?
The clash between the hardcore, edgy looks and the cute feminine face is just so cute.

Attached: 1530248215904.gif (416x416, 14K)

What?

Attached: tg.jpg (620x341, 51K)

It's true. Expect even more of Janey Springs in BL3.

Burch may be gone, but his taint is forever.

Shut the fuck up incel.

>doesn't want to passionately fill one woman up

Yeah I vaguely remember the events of the first game being meaningless for at least one reason or another. The story as a whole just seems like a bunch characters all being assholes to each other for one reason or another.

Ok seriously tho bros, can you please enlighten me... why the fuck is tales from the borderlands so FUGGING good?

Attached: 1483893976264.png (314x278, 129K)

>I hated that they forced an interracial love between her and roland
Define forced

Racemixing is a lie, multiculturalism is a lie. Everything you know is a lie.

you first incel

>passion
low test
never gonna make it

They took the "bosses always drop stupid good loot, never open a gun chest or loot a corpse ever again" thing that ruined BL2 and they put it in BL1 too. I hope you have fun loading a save and running to boss room only to load save again, because thats the only way to ever get a gun now.

The first game was obviously rushed with that absolutely shit ending, and the second one said "writing isn't our strong point so we'll capitalize on lul so randumb"

Passion and testosterone go hand in hand I'm gonna refer you to his post and say you don't even know what your spouting

>seeing politics in a game when there's literally none
user you have a mental illness.

t. low test

here

Oh shit, BL1 remastered is out on April 3rd, right? That's in 3h40m for me. Does anyone know if I can play it at 00:00 in my timezone (Yurop). I kinda wanna do an all nighter playing some remastered Borderlands

I don't know why you're arguing with a nigger whose entire brain is wired to kill and rape women

The randumb started with the first game's DLC.

i am right and you are wrong also i have an big

true

Attached: 1553972580960.jpg (1024x1820, 220K)

Yeah well i'm a wide
together we will be unstoppable
join me

Attached: lv.jpg (1280x785, 145K)

I hope the superior Siren beats her up.

Attached: 1554229362051.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

My guess would be 6PM UTC seeing as that's when the store usually updates.

>She has personally killed more people for her own gain than Jack has indirectly.
What....
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

>The story as a whole just seems like a bunch characters all being assholes to each other for one reason or another.
Listen to the audio logs you fucks. Pandora turns its inhabitants into violent psychopaths with an obesssion for moving the key closer to the vault. The entire game was just you being a pawn for tentacle boy and his buddies, and the ending was poor sequelbait.

>8
I didn't buy the first game's DLC because it came out in a time where you didn't need to buy the DLC to get a full experience

Telltale's game.

>sirens supposed to be ultra rare
>now we have one for each title
Just like my anime game Valkyria.

Attached: 1552371516765.jpg (830x468, 179K)

I love my wife Maya.

Attached: 1550779964393.png (327x388, 217K)

Good thing there's lore that nobody ever listens to that fills in the plot holes, huh?

huh didn't play it.

Any UK fags wanna play BL1 remastered tomorrow when it comes out? Preferably UK people for better ping.
I'll be playing Siren so any of the other 3 is best, but doubling up is fine too I guess.

They are, 6 at one time. Don't forget that several got destroyed

>What....
Loreanons think that 'killing' murderbandits who canonically have access to new-u stations and respawn infinitely is somehow more evil than spacing civilians offworld where they die for real.

>audio logs
>relevant storytelling

Boy I bet u feel like a real dickhead

It's not bad at all. Aside from some parts that were clearly written by Burch.

True. The zombie one was legitimately funny at the time, probably due to juxtaposition. Then they just never stopped doing that shit.

If you feel like playing watching a game it is very good
if there is any telltale game you should play it is that one

I didn't mean just Borderlands 1, I meant the franchise as a whole seems like just being assholes to each other

>5 separate sirens show up in the same place in a 5 year period when there's an entire universe of planets out there they could be
>"rare"

There's still only 6.
Lilith
Maya
Amara
The female Calypso
the little troll with Maya was born after Steele died
And someone we don't know yet that came about after Angel died

Too bad she doesn't look that good in-game.

That's why for BL2 and on the writers gave up with written and spoken lore and everything is spoonfed through cutscenes while all of the dialogue and quest information in the games became descriptions of sparkle unicorns who shit rainbows.

Sorry, I don't like bongs, just the idea of your nation.

Hell man, you know bitches are crazy for eridium. It is like sugar for cockroaches.

>we see other races as foreign people with little relation to us.
As a mixed guy this is weird as fuck to hear, maybe because I see nearly everyone as equally foreign.

borderlands has always been randum they just took it up a few notches i mean theirs a main quest invoving picking up beer bottles for a crazy man in a scrapyard, and tannis mentions her panties like 3 times during that quest

side quests range from picking up dirty mags to killing godzilla monster refrences

all they did starting bl1 dlc from than on was use the echo more

How are "audiologues" good writing you fucking retard? They used to be bonus content, not the backbone of the entire fucking universe.

I just want to cum insider her tummy

2 and TPS never happened. Lilith was based on 1, which didn't have any character development at all, which is a good thing.

>All these brainlets that don't know how psychopathy works

You don't just develop psychopathy over the period of a few days. Hell, his abusive childhood likely had more effect on his psyche than any of the betrayals he experienced in Pre-Sequel, and that's assuming he wasn't born wrong from the start.

Lilith smashing the vault treasure in Jack's face likely didn't help matters, but he was already a terrible person from the start. At worst, the event made him go from horrible bastard to absolute maniac, but more likely she just forced out what was already there, just hidden from most people.

Attached: LaughBender.gif (288x198, 1.23M)

There’s a difference between picking up beer bottles and the game’s villain literally doing the fucking double rainbow thing

You don't "get" psychopathy you underage pseudo intellectual.

Also, killing yourself.

Quest was kino

You...do know what pandora is, do you?

>why is lore from npc dialogue and other sources the backbone of the setting ???
>why can't handsome jack tell me about the structure of interplanetary government and economies while he summons the fire lizard?

Based animechad

Yeah them all being on the same planet is hack writing. They could have said "only 6 are on the planet" but instead Anthony Burch put them on a universal scale.

Yeah and BL2 also confirms there's a shit ton of other planets just like it.

That is what I said, yes.

You don't either.

Jack is a sociopath, in that he knows he's murdering people on his own decision.

How are audilogues good story telling? They're not, Borderlands has shit storytelling and shit ore and you're a retard for defending it.

WHAT'S JACK'S TAX POLICY HON HON HON

They're attracted to the vaults, that's why they have Eridian writing tattoos.

>You don't just develop psychopathy over the period of a few days
Read the fucking tannis logs for fucks sake

No, its, not.

Wrong.

Attached: 1553916524115.png (197x276, 69K)

i agree with you double rainbow and a lot of bl2 humor is retarded, but to say borderlands wasnt always a little retarded is silly

lilith in one
>arrogant jackass with a god complex going off her combat quotes

two
>bbc loving chick who got put in a poition of power despite having no real skills with people

two dlc
>wacky gamer girl angry at everything all the time
she was never a good person but at least in 1 she had too little character to care

less is more sometimes

Infintely better than item descriptions from a certain other game I can think of. And miles better than "your encyclopedia entries have been updated".

It's implied that she was always an antisocial autist, and all Pandora did was crack her psyche wide open. Even so, she wasn't as bad as she was in BL2.

Borderlands was retarded because the people making it were retarded. Then the retards decided to try and be retarded and well, then you get BL2 and TPS.

That's a shitty retcon. They were told to go to the vaults because allegedly the vaults have great treasure. A bunch of other people also sought out the vaults as well. There's also vaults on other planets as per the end of BL2 so them only going to Pandora doesn't make much sense if it's some kind of instinctual attraction.