Why would a Pokemon trainer have multiples of the same Pokemon? It really doesn't make any sense

Why would a Pokemon trainer have multiples of the same Pokemon? It really doesn't make any sense

Attached: pokemon.png (1107x585, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdtErICAAM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna bud my dew in that Budew trainer

It's a roleplaying game OP, you have to imagine they're not actually the same and are all distinct. That's why there's nature and stuff.

>Why would a cow farm have multiple cows lmao.

Because it's a video game for children

Why would a human have multiples of the same dog? It really doesn't make any sense

>Why would anyone have two dogs when you already have one dog?

>Why do people have multiple dogs of the same breed lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=wdtErICAAM8

Why would you want multiple dog analogies when you could have one?

>like 800 mons to pick from
let me tell u something
its lazy development

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>dog owner
>has 13 pugs

this is the only way for it to make sense. the argument about dogs doesn't work when you think about it being a game about battling monsters, but if you think of them as people in a world where pokemon are just the animals and each pokemon is more unique than just their stat differences, then it works.❤️

Why though? Better to have different ones.

gangbangs

they want to lose on purpose so they can suck your shota cock as a "prize"

B-but my character is a female

I want that Luvdisc trainer to luv my disc, if you catch my drift
Licking my asshole you moron

Different builds, theoretically. The girl with three sentrets is fucking retarded, though.

it's not tho
it's a single type to make the kids understand how the types work

Raising pokémon is probably a lot more involved than just the game's mechanics. In real life it's a lot easier to raise 3 dogs than it is to raise a dog, a canary and a snake.

They're lazy fucks who stay in the same area. Someone in the beginner area will have caterpie because they're in the forest where most pokemon are caterpie. Sometimes they might also have a weedle but they're so lazy from not moving around they might not bother.

Attached: 1493146873831.jpg (600x600, 32K)

you wouldnt wanna face my team of six wobbuffets.
or three blisseys and three skarmorys.

Attached: 1550671159985.png (250x250, 41K)

>food analogy

>still having mutiple of the same pokemon
also kids arent that retarded

Food Analogies don't work because they're used to compare to how we consume media, which is vastly different from the actual physical consumption of food. Pokemon are pets in their own universe, of course comparisons will be drawn to how we have pets.

go back to shilling epic game store

>not food apology
one job

Because most people in real life do the exact same thing.

>buy multiple of the same gun
>buy multiples of the same car
>buy multiples of the same 3d printer
>buy multiples of the same electronics
>buy multiples of the pillows
People just by copies of what they already like.

Because it simplifies things for casual players by allowing them to preempt what kind of Pokemon they're going to face and prepare accordingly. This is why only major story characters don't specialize on a single type or group of Pokemon.

In other words: because the game has to be so easy a blind, lobotomized chimp can beat it.

My mother owns four Yorkshire terriers.

Maybe they just like that particular creature?

Why in gods name would you buy the same car, gun, 3d printer or anything else multiple times at once?

Deng Xiaoping🐸

>same car
People work on their own cars user, when they do they buy several of them as spares and some they actually have for multiple purposes, like daily vs track use.
>same printer
literally the easiest way to find out if there is an issue with a production line.

1. They could really like that specific pokemon
2. They could of peak in regards to pokemon training on a certain part and only have pokemon from that area
3.4.Poke-eugenics via breeding best type of a certain species

One Word: Breeding. Only the most morally corrupt trainers throw the weak ones out to die.

>it has to be so easily a litteraly blind retard could beat it
ahhhh so this is the power of pukymon huh

>Hiker sends out Geodude
Good
>Hiker sends out Graveler
Looking better
>Hiker sends out Graveler
>It's his last Pokemon
Fuck you

Attached: 1494635923275.gif (450x250, 156K)

Are you retarded? Nobody is going to buy the same car again, just to repair their old one, unless you have some sort of attachment to a car from the 1940's. Modern cars use parts that are interchangeably and if you're willing to buy a new car to repair your old one, you might as well use the working one. What you are describing is what car mechanics do as a business, but you are not running a business.

It's also extremely reaching to buy a 3d printer twice just to figure out if there are QC issues. You send it back and get a repaired one and if you're not a complete retard you can just fix it yourself as they are very simple constructions.

Tiananman Square

I laughed, well done

>nobody
You haven't ever been over to >>/o/ have you

Older cars have limited production runs user, productions that end. Even cars that aren't even 10 years old, special trims have productions of 1000-3000 variants and sometimes 10-50 in one color only. So people buy up 3-5 of these cars to save as spare parts/frames. It's very common in any car community platform.

As for printers, people buy multiple printers for home production because of how long it takes to print things. So they will have 4 or even 5 of the exact same printer. This allows them to only ever have to trouble shoot one platform, or purchase parts/software for only one.

You are a pretty sheltered person I can tell. Probably haven't ever actually had to fix a single thing in your life and just throw everything away and buy a new one at the sight of a scratch on it.

Attached: 1550946733716.jpg (640x480, 57K)

In addition to this there is the possibility that the trainer is just stupid or otherwise acting suboptimally

gangbangs

WINNY THE POOH TIENAN MEN

Not the same thing you literal sperg