Name a single vidya mechanic more useless than cooking in Skyrim

Name a single vidya mechanic more useless than cooking in Skyrim.

Attached: 636174980646093412.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

City Viewer in Rome: Total War

runescape

the thing in WoW where you can make bandages

I'm surprised there's still no mod to fix this. Sure you have survival shit but food is so abundant that it doesn't matter. Make the food give unique buffs or something.

underage as fuck if you think first aid was useless for the first three expansions

Vegetable soup is OP.

CACO works on the food where it's been useful for me a little bit.

Bottomless Box in Dark Souls.

your dick

Stamina soups enable you to spam power attacks since you'll always get one point. Otherwise yes, it's largely relegated to being a vanity thing that modders have to salvage.

Meanwhile why the fuck were furnaces so rare for something so useful?

That game has cooking?

Attached: 1415310446518.jpg (240x220, 39K)

>haha just don’t ever eat bro, you’ll be fine

Freelook in fps

Manual gearing in racing games. The only people to unironically use this are autists

I wouldn't call furnaces "rare", they're present in almost every major city and any mining town. Though iirc Solitude got cucked hard in that aspect by not getting one without modding it in.

Combat in Morrowind.

Fast travel

Yes, inferior to potions (even scaled random loot ones) in just about every way.

garlic bread is fucking useful since it cures all diseases tho. The rest of the food items aren't though

I'm not even going to begin to tell you how much of a stupid bitch you are.

>vidya mechanic
babby can't read. There are definitely smut games where your dick isn't useless.

One of the DLCs added in more furnaces, notably in Whiterun.

But Whiterun always had a furnace, it's right next to the entrance.

Wait... you can cook in Skyrim? I played it 400+ hour and it's first I hear of it.

Base game had the cooking pot in most campfires or inside inns. Hearthfire dlc added an oven in whatever shitty home you bought. Both make useless items save for the garlic bread in case you're not carrying potions of cure disease.

I miss it though

Unironically explain

Organizing your items is important for when you have tons of shit and want to quickly swap between important equipment or consumables.

You used the word unironically for no reason. You're probably underaged. Go fuck yourself.

Well this guy gave an unironic answer so I suppose he wasn't wrong in that regard.

The healing sub-menus in MG3: Snake Eater.

The cooking in Skyrim is peripheral. MGS3 forces the player to constantly accsss menus, grinding the pace down to zero.

Attached: 626759-914828_20041207_011.jpg (635x433, 66K)

Research system in bioshock 1, having to wait until a splicer is tearing your face off to get the maximum research score was retarded.

>healing in mgs3
I wish it was in every game after.

The fact that there's no difficulty slider in all soulsborne games because weeaboo redditor cucks want their game to be "hardcore" to negate their furious incelling. Some of us have better things to do than fight stupid gargoyles ad infinitum for a year.

If you played during the PS3/360 era, the BB glitch let you dupe shit.

I find cooking/food to be useless in skyrim. And lack of sensible recipes is abominable.
And most mods dont help - they either conflict with each other or do the same thing in overly complex manner for "immersion".
>no fried eggs with pork/beef scratchings
>no eggy bread
>no toast with ham/bacon and melted cheese
>no proper soup
Meh, fuck cooking in skyrim.
Cooking should always complement survival element by providing unique long lasting effects and eliminating hunger (satiation). In cold climate - also internal temperature or warmth.

>Leaving the wound untreated increases your health anyways
This would've been a great mechanic if the wound checking and healing were done in the field without the need of dedicated interfaces. Imagine.

>MGS3 forces the player to constantly accsss menus
>useless
How is it useless when you HAVE to use it?

its completely useless now, gramps.

>fighting gargoyles ad infintum
do you know where you are?

Like nearly all mechanics of TWEWY

>Some of us have better things to do than fight stupid gargoyles ad infinitum for a year.
then you have better things to play than a souls game.
demanding that there should be a way for you to enjoy the game despite what makes you not enjoy it being a deliberate design of the game is the pinnacle of false entitlement, retard.

Like 90% of professions are useless in modern wow

>MGS3 forces the player to constantly accsss menus, grinding the pace down to zero.
Skyrim does the same, more often, with a much, MUCH worse UI to navigate the FUCKING RETARDED menus, not to mention there is a fuckton of bad animation that delays the use of things like the cooking pot or ore veins by a few seconds on top of them taking already 15 seconds to mine.
but I guess you could say that it establishes the pace of wasting your time constantly rather than ruining the "excitement" of playing skyrim.

Noob.

>make things that restore health
>bUt It'S uSeLeSs

Attached: 1550956923348.gif (320x320, 240K)

You shut your whore mouth

Crafting in divinity orginal sin 2

>Want to play Skyrim after not touching it for a couple years
>Too lazy to setup mods again

Attached: 1466798171419.jpg (800x659, 90K)

>Items heal less than potions found in random dungeons or even the worst ones made with nothing into Alchemy.
>Require a whole plethora of items and herbs including rare stuff to make items that heal less than those shitty potions.
It's a completely useless system. A potion made via Alchemy with like 20 into it and no perks heals double what an item would and requires way less ingredients.

Why do people scrap their mod setup

This.

Every little bit helps when you're playing on Master/Legendary from the beginning. I don't recommend doing it.

they get updated and you have to start again

You can cook in Skyrim?
All these years and I never knew.

I mean if it's stable when you last leave it, it should be stable when you pick it back up. Mods having updates available aren't gonna mess up your current setup.

Because of how absolutely trash and inconsistent skyrim's engine is, it's often easier to completely uninstall everything and reinstall than look for the 1 mod out of 300 that is causing issues.
And if you create a mod setup, then don't play/update any of them for a year or so, it's almost guaranteed that everything will be completely broken if there were any updates to skyrim during that time.

and missing the new features and fixes? nah its better to download everything again with new mods

it got removed from the game at the start of this expansion anyway

dont play the game faggot

overencumbered in any fucking bethesda game.
stop buying bethesda games.

every profession in WoW except alchemy and engineering is useless now

>Want to play skyrim again
>Spend a day getting mods set up
>Ready to play
>Play for 10 minutes
>Get bored
>Close game

>Open Loverslab
>Install all the degenerate mods I can find
>Open game
>Fap
>Uninstall

Attached: Bear_Unbearable_Service.jpg (640x480, 67K)

have you ever tried starting up a modded skyrim after a year plus of not playing? literally never works haha

Don't forget jewelcrafting, which inherently makes mining also usefull.

people like you exist and are why the series went to dogshit such a long time ago. fuck you.

Vegetable soup breaks the entire stamina system making stamina bar pretty much infinite for blocking/bashing and power attacking.

Mechanically this game is a fucking mess and broken on every level even mods didn't fix it.

It's hard to find a mechanic that isn't completely broken, completely bugged, or both, in Skyrim.

>even mods didn't fix it
Requiem did it for me.

Nigga i've had this same setup for like 2 years now because i'm scared to update anything in case it all breaks

Yeah it could have been useful if you had no alchemy skill and potions weren't in every box ever

All I remember about cooking was that you needed salt for everything and I could have a bread oven in the house building DLC but there was no way I was choosing that over an enchanter

For the mining one you don't have to do the animation. Just equip the pickaxe and smack the vein like 6 times

It’s a shame they didn’t do more with that.

is it time to shill enderal again? because fucking play enderal faggots

>restore 20 points of health
That really helps when my HP is like 300+

That's why you can take more than just 1 cake with you.

i would if it was available for sse

>ITT: things games have that are useless
>"wow sounds like the perfect time to gripe about difficulty in a series that millions of people have completed with no issue"

lol❌

Shits still broken in Requiem, use bestial stew instead

sure let me just tour around for 6 hours to find the ingredients for multiple cakes

Only because ingredients are rarer than the actual items

Swimming in Deus Ex

>I don't like games with guns in them, but I bought Halo. Halo 6 should have no guns to cater to me.

Dual wielding knives in Wolfenstein The New Order

Bell Gargoyles are fucking easy, get fast rolling and they won't hit you.
You're just shit mate, my 8 year old brother did Gargoyles without an upgraded weapon

This

Shank a nazi TWICE!

>useless mechanic
>forced to use it
alright then

It was removed and became part of the tailoring

Cookings useful in Skyrim with survival mods also its a flavor thing. Its comfy to be able to make your own food.
>inb4 mods dont count
>playing skyrim without mods

jobs in Fable III
bypassing the fact that the entire game is joyless you're better of just landlording the entire country the reaver fight.
the game has some Dutch van der Linde focus on cash and much like Red Dead the gameplay tells a different story

Attached: VOC money.jpg (1680x1050, 510K)

>Swimming
in Deus Ex

>he doesn't know