youtube.com/watch?v=PVjf3bc3Noo
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/dmc combat/
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkne5NfPwQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=VK5LIfi-wHo
youtube.com/watch?v=7iX4qtTbN2o
youtu.be/9ELEsChMFjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: file.png (410x598, 386K)

Im so happy i can play this on ps4 and I didn't have to play it in Japanese like a fucking loser

triggered

Barry, are you okay?

sekiro
ninja gaiden
god hand
MGR:R
bloodborne

FPBP

Barry continues to prove that the only thing more pathetic than XV’s gameplay is himself.

yep.

bayonetta two. you cant deny this.

just about anything

Kek

shut up bitch

Attached: E26944C5-8B0C-48C7-80F3-784FFDCEFE43.png (680x383, 202K)

This is the only one.

Cringe. This isn't even KH1.

Barry go to sleep

>Oh what that, you hit a boss too many times? Prepare to have enemies break out of your combo and instantly deal damage to you based on an invisible gauge.
>Wtf are you even complaining about? Just memorize the exact number of hits you can make against a boss by taking hits until you understand how it works and then purposefully drop your combos to avoid getting hit by the bosses's free retaliation

Honestly no idea how such a bad decision ever made it into the final game. I also wish SE had actually had the sense to be paying attention when they tried to copy how DMC1 Nelo Angelo works for literally all of their human sized bosses.

They very rarely retaliate with an instant attack, and what would the solution be? Just make the boss stand there?

KH3 > KH2 > KH1

Make them block or otherwise reset the fight to neutral you fucking retard

Just passing through to remind you guys that every report brings Barry a bit closer to suicide

Attached: 1528937213026.png (1576x194, 64K)

>That godawful control scheme
>That shit enemy design
Cope harder

Git gud DMCuck.

Attached: 1535805892954.png (2742x2298, 1.08M)

>Very rarely
It happens every time any boss in the game that can take hitstun gets comboed longer than 1 string. Better games solve the exact same problem by having bosses reset without dealing free damage to the player. Punishing players for not dropping their combos on purpose is pretty self explanatory as the worst solution to a simple problem.

>pic not related

Let's see you hitting LW's revenge value with 1 string. Tick tock.

Attached: Key_Cute.png (327x364, 134K)

That image is hilarious, you don't even have to aim attacks in Kiddie hearts the game just floats Sora over to enemies like in assassin's creed

>Just memorize the exact number of hits you can make against a boss
what the fuck how bad can you possibly be? You don't need to know about the values at all, even a monkey could understand that if bosses break your combos when you spam them you should spam less, it's extremely simple
Not to mention that they don't even deal that much damage when they break your combos

Not him but you just prove you never played in the actual hard dificulties

KH2 allows and encourages you to optimize your strings in a manner almost like a fighting game, and there are many different permutations as to what's optimal, instead of mindlessly spamming the same shit like in DMC. Do you go for pure damage per string? Are you going to trigger a counter with one string, two, or pause? Which counter will you provoke? Is it better to provoke quickly and counter with Reflect? Are you using ground? Air? Magic? A combination? Which spells?

You're a baby casual DMCuck, you couldn't handle this crazy shit. Go back to your sandbag simulator.

Attached: dmcuck brainlet.jpg (1026x508, 78K)

It's not that hard being better than a 4 hour juggling simulator.....

>you don't even have to aim attacks
Weird, this webm contains multiple attacks and yet they hit nothing and the DMCuck dies like a bitch.

Could it be that you're shitposting to cope with how trash DMC5 is?

Attached: DMCuck fights larxene.webm (854x480, 2.2M)

Git gud.
You probably don't even have a single crown lol

Fuck off KHfag, the boss literally attacked before I can react to it. How can you defend this unfair bullshit?

Attached: Bad game design.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Laugh at Barry thread

Longer than 1 string would be 2 strings, I don't really understand

Beyond that, inputs required for maxing out the amount of times you are legally allowed to hit any boss in KH2FM is just short jumping and hitting X

The reason the devs didn't feel the need to justify bosses breaking out of player combos with free damage is because landing attacks and dealing hitstun has absolutely no skill requirement in the first place.

I've beaten the entire game on level 1 critical. My intimate knowledge of KH2FM's counterintuitive and botched design comes from intimate knowledge of the game itself. Unlike you fags, I don't try to elevate the game beyond what it clearly is based on childhood nostalgia and desire for the thing I liked as a kid to be "most hardcore liek dark souls"

Holy shit you're serious. What a bitch casual. Learn the fucking counterplay. That particular attack is unblockable so use one of your several other defensive options.

G I T
U
D

Attached: 1454639834448.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>I don't really understand
Don't worry, we know.

Attached: 1518535851753.jpg (1024x576, 25K)

>talks about revenge values, saying they are unfair
>then posts something unrelated to said values, proving he's just really bad at the game
Sad

KH2 is literally all auto combos what the fuck am I reading. There is no encouragement to do anything other than press triangle when the game suggests it. Sora's kit is so overloaded with broken trash 99% of fights in the game can be beaten without enemies using a single move, and the rest are bossifghts lifted from Re: Chain of Memories

Go back to spamming chicken little so you don't have to do mob fights.

>I don't try to elevate the game beyond what it clearly is based on childhood nostalgia
But I didn't even know about KH when I was a kid, I played the saga first time like 5 years ago

>it's another Barry flaseflagging as a KH fan shitposting thread

LOL

When "learn the fight" = "memorize this bad game"

I'm impressed DMCuck. A decade's worth of experience, videos, and information available and you still don't know shit about KH2. What's important is overall variety, which KH gets from its combo elements (the normal and finisher variations of magic, contextual normal hits, special finishers, and square inputs), summons, drives, limits, etc. The fact there aren't predetermined strings lets KH be really nutty in how it goes about designing them, where nothing is forced into an archetype (like all Forward melee inputs in DMC being lunges, for example) and you can link most attacks into most other ones, with the exceptions of finishers (so you can use the third strike in a string without having to use the first inferior two. This isn't possible in NG or DMC, and requires dodge offset in Bayonetta). DMC has neither hitstun decay like actual fighting games nor Revenge like KH, its combo optimization is nowhere near as deep.

Here's a quick example:
>Fire normal hit is Base Sora's most Revenge efficient attack, while the Blizzard finisher beats boss counters (if they're hit by one, they have to suck up the rest, even if it goes over their Revenge), and you can follow the last Blizzard finisher with a normal Thunder. This makes Blizzard great for optimizing combos. Fire juggling->Blizzard finishers->Thunder is one of the best ways to damage bosses as Base Sora.

Attached: 1531794456147.jpg (2048x1536, 521K)

>games that are better than DMC5
I guess I can't post xv then. What a disaster that was

Who cares, it shouldn't be allowed people pretend KH2FM serves as an example of good game design it. Every single time it's
>KH has X mechanic
Where every single time that 'mechanic' is just bad application of things other action games don't get wrong
"Revenge Value" is just an example, being in reality a simple answer to "how do bosses react to hitstun?" which is nowhere near unique concept in action games, and just happens to have the absolute stupidest possible answer one could come up with in the form of "deals damage to player without warning"

Likewise, simple question of "how does the player choose what attack to use" in KH2FM is answered with "they set it in a menu, and then the game chooses based on auto targeting, distance from enemies, and number of enemies near them"

Easy problem, retarded solution. KH design in a nutshell

Based 2fmchad

Attached: Soul vs Soulless.jpg (2000x1817, 621K)

Imagine ACTUALLY liking Kingdom Hearts THIS much LMAO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: DMC 'combat'.webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

WHY DID KH3 HAVE TO SUCK ASS BROS

Attached: 7C25C73E-D346-49D6-B62C-1A34F26427F9.jpg (324x451, 7K)

>Meta gaming around an invisible guage
Actually, that's retarded
>DMC doesn't have 'revenge'
Yes it does, stunnable bosses reset fights to neutral because the game designers aren't retarded
>KH2 doesn't have set "strings"
Yes it does, it chooses automatic moves for the player based on distance from the enemy and them shifts the player over so they can't miss moves. Based on combos+ or - equipped in the menu, this string is always the same length or the player chooses to drop it and start from the beginning of the same string
>In DMC when use lunge, you lunge
I don't get this point honestly. How are attack being based off player inputs and not distance from the enemy somehow a bad thing? That's how fighting games work, you press an imput for a move, you get that move. Kingdom Hearts only like playing a fighting game if said fighting game had nothing but 1 equippable autocombo

anything involving this blue son of a bitch.

Attached: abe_onbutt-800x522.jpg (800x522, 44K)

It's pretty much exactly KH2FM design philosophy to a tee, people who expected anything else are utterly delusional about Kiddie Hearts

Actually to be a devils advocate here all combos in KH2 are effectively one incite string. Yeah finishers exists but it’s super easy to continue attack right after due your insane movement options and abilities nullifying how far you knock the opponent back.
Revenge value is a cool idea but hiding that system from the player is really stupid. The only people who could truly master it are people with access to the version of the game on emulator that shows you it.
I think half the bosses have decent tells but honestly most of them don’t. The games, all of them, especially III, really need better visual and audio cues.

It sounds like you didn’t play either. KH3 is much more similar to DDD. It feels far more like a sequel to that game (which to be fair it technically is).

BARRY
A
R
R
Y

i agree to all of this but let's not forget how horrible XV was. i mean KH 3 was even better than that mess.

Attached: 1552548353358.png (489x1112, 272K)

No, the largest change between the two games is KH3 not having invincibility on finishers. Outside that, the largest difference in the games is enemy design, but both games share the exact same problem of dogshit or non-existent audio signposting on the majority of mob types and attack windups that can only loosely be defined as such

>KH3 is much more similar to DDD
>no pokemon
>no actual commands
>no drop mechanic
>flowmotion is heavily nerfed
Nah, only similarities are the situation commands to an extent (instead of waiting for a timer to refill them you have to attack/use magic to build up the meter) and you sometimes dive when falling from great enough height

>KH

Attached: 1499643672616.jpg (500x334, 81K)

>muh DMC boogeyman
lmao suck a dick fag play a real game like Ninja Gaiden

Attached: clown.png (512x512, 113K)

Can you really call flow motion nerfed when air step (shotlock) is an almost invincible engage tool

2FM>NGB=NG2>God Hand>BAYO1>MGR>Transformers>Vanquish>VJ>W101>Soulsborne>DMC>DMC3>Korra>DmC>DMC2>TMNT>>>>>>>>>DMC4>DMC5

Attached: 1515599748135.png (1974x1250, 1.02M)

>kekdom hearts was so bad it wasn't even included in /cgg/ like Bayo, NG, GodHand

>air step (shotlock)
So it's really shotlocks that are OP, not flowmotion

>2FM is better than NGB

Attached: 1553043564060m.jpg (1024x917, 79K)

KH2 is the only game in that entire list you've ever finished
I didn't play the KH games that aren't worth playing so idk the difference

Why are KH fags so cancerous?

>pic
wait there are people that actually thought xv was good
who is dumb enough to think that

NG1/B/S is guilty of UT spamming, almost every UT was unique and there where some really good regular attacks as well, but it has nowhere near as good humanoid bosses as even the lower tier Data's .

t.

Attached: 1554211862265.png (289x292, 86K)

Attached: arcadeThe Punisher.jpg (850x1204, 855K)

Just stop, Barry.

Not everyone is barry

>who is dumb enough to think that

Attached: 1546519629969.jpg (500x400, 23K)

KH2FM is guilty of magnet, reflect and chicken little spamming

>but you don't need to...!
You aren't forced to UT in NG either

Air step is part of the "flowmotion" group of attacks as shown by Sora glowing blue, you just use the same aiming method as the sherlock system. Both are stupid and broken free damage either way because 3 is trash.

ok

DMC 5 was that bad?

>KH
>combat
What? Isn't KH a kiddy jrpg with button mashing combat a la God of War?

>ugh ugh ugh bro just like reflect bro ugh

See >lists a spell mostly reserved for crowd control and the worst summon in the game
This kind of abomination post is what happens when DMCshit brainlet confronted by the depth of KH2.
>You aren't forced to UT
It's optimal. The game is filled with trash mob fights and is refined around UT spam almost to the point of sterility. You haven't played NGB or 2FM, quit LARPing as someone who has ventured outside of his sandbag simulator, it's embarrassing.

Attached: 1546871311921.png (118x124, 22K)

>Barry still pushing this rivalry

Attached: 1552242366563.png (418x330, 17K)

don't you dare compare GoW to KH

Both KH and GoW (not the PS4 reboot) are deeper than DMC.

Attached: 1535810590587.jpg (1024x858, 123K)

Based and kh2fmpilled

Attached: 1537044113089.webm (720x538, 2.01M)

The quick rundown on 2FM
>REVENGE VALUES
youtube.com/watch?v=RV2fM2UtfTU
youtube.com/watch?v=yzJLPFTt_8g
>COMBO SYSTEM
pastebin.com/zrQXNGxZ
>MAGIC/MP SYSTEM
pastebin.com/d4n0430H
>GUARD/COUNTERGUARD AND LIMITS
pastebin.com/Fi5phtXf
>KEYBLADES
pastebin.com/ZEnUtXJz
>DRIVE FORMS
pastebin.com/UfkLzjGj
>MAGNET
youtube.com/watch?v=wCQrAffavZo
>DATA ORG GUIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE
>LINGERING WILL GUIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ig_WxJsjMCM
pastebin.com/vzcnsPwn
>GUIDE FOR NOBODY FIGHT 3 IN CAVERN OF REMEMBRANCE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z77HydyFT7Y
>SUMMONS
youtube.com/watch?v=CCQe3Uqs8mg
pastebin.com/fSPyuS9V
>ANTI FORM COUNTER
pastebin.com/DQ8cfgmG
>ABILITY SET-UPS
pastebin.com/3GgLKR3M
>CRITICAL SPEEDRUN BY BL00DYBIZKITZ WITH INSIGHTFUL COMMENTARY
youtube.com/watch?v=PVjf3bc3Noo

Attached: 1545806363554.jpg (244x244, 18K)

There are plenty of fights in KH2FM where magnet and chicken little is the absolute most optimal choice

You are pushing a ludicrously obvious double standard

lmao just hit them bro

holy christ someone took the time to type this

Is there anything more cringe than KH manchildren?

Attached: KH...PFTTTHAHAHAHHAHA.jpg (1024x858, 403K)

That pole is right up Namine's butt.

KH3FM>>>>>>>>FM
just wait and see

Magnet is used in multitude with other spells, summons, physical hits, and limits, it isn't spammed mindlessly like brainlet mechanics such as DT explosion in DMC.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Post a vid of you beating a Nobody wave with nothing but magnet spam.

>chicken little
Is only optimal for a handful of mob fights early game and mechanically functions like magnet. You're literally spewing shit DMCuck.

Attached: this hurts the dmcuck.jpg (512x512, 68K)

>Can't enjoy both franchises for what they are so you have to make threads to pit people against them
Pathetic

I mean it is the Kiddie Hearts way to LARP that the game is complex

Unironically the term "revenge Value" is just a vain attempt to separate the way KH2 humanoid bosses break out of hitstun from pretty much the exact same way every other action game does it as a way of obfuscating the fact that KH2 in reality does it way fucking worse

We accept your concession.

>he still thinks its a dmcfag
it's even worse than the reddit boogeyman

I’m more irritated that people are falling for it than anything.

Based and 2FMpilled.

Attached: sora chad.png (1143x768, 1.3M)

>Magnet
>Not brainless
>B-but you follow up with other AOE hitstun options!

Cope

>Deflecting criticism
Dt distorted real impact is exclusive to 4, and only in scenario z where you have enough time for the full windups of real impact. Hardly comparable to the ability to go into any mob fight and instantly hitstun and draw every mob on the field

Cope hard

>Cope
>Cope hard
Imagine being this much of a delusional assravaged DMCuck that you think this dogshit post was worth drooling onto my thread. Where is the video I requested?

>Dt distorted real impact
>literally can't read
>also concedes that DMC4 is trash

DMCbabby who can't into good action games BTFOs himself, how amusing.

Attached: 1551278207777.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

Is this what mental illness is like? Scary.
Is every KHfag like this? Why does this franchise attracts this type of people?

"Revenge Value" is not exclusive to Kiddie hearts, 2FM just happens to have such a poor implementation of boss hitstun recovery that it's been given its own name
>Combo system
It's the same string every time, the game chooses attacks based on how far away you are from the enemy and all the finishers worth equipping have invincibility. You either keep continue down the same linear combo or reset it mid string.
>Magic/Mp
Writing up a whole guide for basic rpg mechanics in a kid's game so there are more than 3 links to post
>Guard/counterguard
This guide literally says pressing the guard button guards. Only info anyone could possibly benefit from here is that limits make Sora invincible
>Keyblades
I didn't need this explained to me when I was 12
>Drive forms
Same as the last 3 posts
>Magnet
Use it to trivialize every mob fight
>Data org guide
Anyone who followed a guide is fucking casual
>Lingering will guide
Ditto
>Guide for...
Triplefaggot

There's about 4 sentences worth of info combined in the links you posted

Predictable NPC reply.

DMC is trash and no amount of Barryposting will erase objective proof of the fact.

Attached: DMC 'combat'.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

3 autists that can't start their threads without mentioning other games:
1) barry and his xv
2) i am pretty convinced there's one 2fm fag
3) DmCucks

>if i keep saying it maybe it will come true
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/dmc combat/

Attached: 1553321127599.jpg (251x242, 8K)

So much Kiddie Hearts babyrage going on right now

You're literally going to burn a hole through Hiroshito's basement coping this hard

Someone could literally also just post a webm blasting through the data fights with nothing but using final form and mashing firaga+megalixer, which unlike the webm you posted requires absolutely no timing or effort

But it doesnt, so stop whining.

>Being this assblasted

Attached: 1537841378251.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>if I link an archive of DMCucks getting BTFO it will erase the webm

>the "kiddie hearts" poster is still grasping for (You)s but hasn't yet posted a single video of his claims

Is this how DMCucks cope?

Attached: 1446613726502.jpg (250x180, 9K)

Imagine if Yea Forums actually had mods that do their job properly. How long can this autist ban evade for?

>final form firaga
Has shit neutral, costs a lot of resources for one big damage opening, and has plenty of competition against environmental type foes, that's balanced enough. Stitch+Fire lets you deal more damage throughout the fight while having another safety net.

Seethe and cope. Your understanding of 2FM is about as shallow as DMC.

Attached: 1554211862265.png (290x294, 78K)

>being this mad because nobody cares about your shitty kiddy series
Lmao, fucking KHfags are hilarious.

>not the first post from this IP

Seething DMCuck.

Attached: 1551293686456.png (998x837, 339K)

Backpedaling, the only one bringing up DMC is you and you do it exclusively to deflect from the fact that KH has WAY easier and much more optimal cheese options that UT in Ninja Gaiden

You're talking to a guy who used guides and watches streamers to have any chance of beating data fights

I did that shit in lvl. 1 in high school on a fucking chink copy and now over a decade later. What the fuck is we the rapid influx newfags who regard even even blatant flaws with the game as good given perfect mechanics.

It comes from worshipping the game rather than thinking critically

>I did that shit in lvl. 1 in high school on a fucking chink copy

Attached: Okay, I believe you.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Why the fuck are KH2fags so autistic? Your game was shit let it go.

>Someone could literally also just post a webm blasting through the data fights with nothing but using final form and mashing firaga+megalixer
Yeah please show me somebody doing with with a fight other than Vexen. Seriously, I'll wait and see

Barry are you ok
so Barry are you ok
are you ok Barry

Attached: WOOO YEEE.webm (904x514, 2.96M)

The greatest bosses in an action game ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkne5NfPwQ&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1550846004014.webm (720x540, 166K)

Based and 2FMpilled.

Cringe and DMC pilled.

Attached: DMC pause to win.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

>not vergil 3
haha fuck off

Attached: 1552854585784.png (1618x911, 1.53M)

KH3FM is coming sweetie

Nothing can save that shit game.

youtube.com/watch?v=VK5LIfi-wHo

Attached: 1527988011216.jpg (735x564, 102K)

>6:08

Easily the most kino method of avoiding Lexaeus DM. Fuck reflect plebs.

Waiting for you start OP

3 haters are literal children

>KH2FM😂

Attached: 1554219381192.webm (960x1080, 2.97M)

Just so we're clear, this is the guy who's claim to fame is just... playing KH2 constantly these last 10 years right?

>top pure fucking damage smashing
>bottom a bunch of gayboi prancing around the enemy taking 5 hours to kill something that goes down in 3 seconds if you aren't a retard

It's almost like he might have a little bit of a bias or something

Pretty sure that KH2 clip is not from the actual game, you can't just spam horizontal slash forever like that

you're basically admitting "lmao just smash button to win bro"

You can't just smash button to win because you can't spam horizontal slash forever in the actual game

See this is retarded because Lingering Will actually HAS an easy method to win, why does someone have to make up some weird bullshit

Better than "lmao just hold button to win bro"

Nah, just that one guy. I love 2FM but he’s such a huge faggot.

Attached: FA3BB9BF-E737-404C-8D37-E43D464064FD.png (172x202, 8K)

>The entire thread has been one guy replying to himself and retards taking the bait
I'd rather another subtle porn thread than this shit

Attached: lucy-van-pelt-snoopy-come-home-89.2.jpg (210x240, 8K)

What’s the appeal of this series? Playing regular jrpgs is embarrassing enough but this takes it to a new level. I guess it’s ok if you are a girl or under 10

>fighting games don't have distance sensitive moves
Except they do
>1 equippable autocombo
What is SNK Heroines?

2/10 bait

Celeste

Attached: D26t8fdU8AIrq80.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

No he doesn't.

Most Yea Forums KH threads kinda devolve into this lately, that's why I've avoided threads for the most part after the first month of KH3 being out

Yeah he does.
youtube.com/watch?v=7iX4qtTbN2o

>not playing on critical
>not using dodge roll or quick run to get distance
Jesus christ dude you're a faggot

You can't but Goofy was helping so it made it seem like Sora just mashing Square to win.

It's a confirmed exploitable strat to cheese the lingering will. Same idea as fenrir loop

>Found this out by complete accident by just playing around
>Already a well known exploit
Dammit

>It's a confirmed exploitable strat to cheese the lingering will.
Then please, show me any video of someone spamming horizontal slash to kill him. I easily found a video of the fenrir strat so shouldn't be hard

youtu.be/9ELEsChMFjc
Literally 5 seconds on YT

>1 video with 40 views
>Doesn't even mention how he was about to infinitely spam the ability
Yeah how about another that actually says some info, this says nothing at all

>killing LW
How? He was still berserk.

The guy was blatantly cheating

Horizontal slash is an ability that acts like a finisher with it's final hit being able to kill bosses. Combined with berserk charge, they can tear through some bosses

Guys, how do we kill Barry?

KH was always a shit series story and gameplay wise.

Whats with the hate towards DMC5? Its fun.