twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who le fuck is this?

Is /yourguy/ a raging turbokike?

If so, yeah

what's his score?

Hey hey people

>chiness shill

no

Corporations and the rich aren't you friends. Don't be like the mentally deficient leftist retards and support them just because your interests happen to align every once in a while.

>steals content
no

Attached: 1523074096332.png (666x666, 11K)

Don't confuse liberals with leftists, user.

Attached: 69d.png (1409x949, 3.54M)

>shills vpn
>would sell 4ch for shekels
no

Attached: HorribleSubs_Date_A_Live_S3_07_720p.mkv_snapshot_05.50.582.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>shills vpn
>trying to make money off of your living is bad

Attached: princesscam.png (348x376, 13K)

>le only commies are leftists
commies are literally the only people who buy into this meme
99.99% of the world also considers progressives, social democrats etc. leftists too despite them not wanting to completely abolish capitalism
the term itself comes from the french revolution even and originally was literally used for republican middle class burgeois merchant class aka liberals

I liked his latest video, doesn't look like he stole content this time

Could someone post that list of vidya youtubers that aren't awful again. I can only rewatch Sseth and MechaGameZilla so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=7AkK-QNwP3Y

I thought Yea Forums hates Bobby Kotick

doesn't excuse what he did earlier.
plus he shills now. i guess patreon bucks are not enough now

Bobby was the good guy all along.

Attached: memberthese.jpg (1095x683, 95K)

>LGBT are leftists
>Gays can't go right wing or conservative
>Can't be conservative and leftist at the same time
Had a gay politician in our country who was conservative and leftist. Since when a sexual orientation is based on politics? /pol/tards know nothing about left.

Sseth's old videos are very "2012 Yea Forums".

youtube.com/watch?v=6-NJrFGfoV8
youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

>plus he shills now.
If that was supposed to be serious, then he's even worse than the average epic shill around here

Since fags hopped on the muh oppression train. By definition that puts them in the marxist camp.

Yea Forums hated bobby kotick because CoD was the big boogeyman of the day

CoD is no longer a leading problem in the video game industry

No. A money-hungry kike who is clueless about gaming can never be /ourguy/.
Perhaps he's your guy shlomo.

Yea Forums fucking love capitalism

>I'll be whatever you like me to be if you have the cash, honey. I'm not cheap, so you betta have money

I'm a newfag that only got on Yea Forums around the early 2010s, and I remember Yea Forums making fun of "CoD MLG Quickscopes 420" stuff a lot back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxt7vaC-eZw

>muh oppression
>marxist
If these fags say right wing is oppression, they should try moving to Cuba/NK/China where homosexuality is illegal

Yes

not really, what a newfag thing to say

bobby's main goal was to "take the fun out of game development". CoD was not a boogeyman Yea Forums blamed but a symptom of bobby's larger plans. turns out he was very successful in achieving his goal.

No
Now go back to editing pictures to make him look like the devil

The arch enemy of 2007 era /v?
Gee I wonder.
Let's think of all the wonderful things he did to Blizzard!
Kill yourself OP

Attached: blizzdronemanual101.png (1600x1000, 474K)

>where homosexuality is illegal
Sounds pretty based to me.

Attached: 1546625163633.png (738x669, 186K)

Obviously, Stalinism is the only answer to degeneracy

Attached: 1538528531388.jpg (700x731, 55K)

What's wrong with VPN, are you one of those nips in the video?

I can't tell if we're talking about the youtuber or the CEO

Who

>makes people on Yea Forums mad
>funny
>causes threads everyday
>in his latest video he gave his patreon payers a free video because he shilled
Yes, yes he is

>>makes people on Yea Forums mad
I think you, and similar stupid faggots like you, don't realize that when anons react this way, they do it about Kotick and not your e-celeb. Who gives a fuck about the latter? I had to actually LOOK for him to understand many of the stupid shit that is said in these threads. At first I thought they were shilling Kotick himself for some reason.
also kys

Attached: 1551020915027.jpg (255x220, 7K)

Yeah he is, just for fucking over SS13. Now do it again please, but for CM.

its the principle man. he sold out.

It's nice having a population again though. /vg/ station was fucking dead. I was forced to play on TG for ages despite liking /vg/ more because /vg/ had like 3 guys a shift and barely counted as SS13 at times.

different user here, can you give me more context?

Attached: Mini_0.png (500x708, 136K)

>CM
There is no reason to. It has been already shown at the vid for few secs. Also it's the first server on byond browser list.

Why is this "suicide attempts" thing being reposted so much these days? I don't get it.

This faggot here: youtube.com/user/SsethTzeentach
The thing is that Yea Forums usually shits on e-celebs, but somehow he is getting shilled almost in the daily here. I have seen some of his videos. Didn't understand the whatever hype.

Koreans suicide a lot and there are not a lot of faggots I think

pls buy Express VPN or the merchants guild will shut me down

>picture of activision ceo
>actually its about some eceleb
what the fuck

I think the thing is that he's a Yea Forums user himself, and has been since at least 2012, judging by these videos.

yeah sseth is /ourguy/💯

Ok, but that doesn't make it any less hypocritical when Yea Forums auto-seethes when you even mention some youtuber. The fact that he may have browsed Yea Forums for years doesn't change the fact that he is not, what anons call here, an "e-celeb".

???
why respond to my post with that
was it a mistake or are you simply mentally ill

Yes, he made Sekiro

Hey hey people

>"Games should cost more" (upon JUST being told his company had made record profit with Guitar Hero that year)
>"We want to take the fun out of making video games"
>"We don't have any interest in series we can't exploit on a yearly basis"
These are all real, actual quotes from one of the most openly anti-consumer CEOs in the industry.
So no, the fact he fired some people in Actiblizz's PR departments to save money doesn't make him based just because some of them happened to be SJWs.
A broken clock being right every now and then doesn't make it not broken, the man is an outright cunt.
For perspective, before being CEO of Actiblizz, he was an executive at Coca-Cola and fucking 4Kids Animation.

Attached: 1501597094282.jpg (996x1500, 336K)

sseth here

They are talking about this memester you idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=LRlDtiBkaTg&t

Why not both

I, as a russian, respect him for managing to make a Stalker review without a single cheeki breeki joke. He is a man of culture. Also, he now have no fucking excuse not to make a Risk of Rain review. Sseth pls.

Attached: 1553982581394.png (484x406, 13K)

The same fags who call liberals communists call fags leftists. You are one of those

>caring

THANKS NIGGE-

Nah, I'm not the idiot here, you are for assuming that someone knows your literal who in a post with 0 context, rather than the actually video game-related owner of the face. You know I'm right

ah, mental illness it is

>BUT HE HAS A PATREON
>no one cares
>BUT HE SHILLS FOR SPYWARE
>no one cares
>BUT HE STEALS CONTENT
>no one cares
>BUT HE ENDORSES PIRACY
>no one cares
>HE IS LITERALLY Yea Forums'S MISTER METOKUR
>merchant's guild's keep donating for lewds, gog links and stories

Attached: 1450445710780.png (1038x880, 93K)

I didn't watch the latest video yet, is it good?🍋

Why you say that?

because instead of replying to any of the statements i have made the mentally ill person in question creates fictitous conversations in his head and argues against them

nobody gives a shit about some nobody CEO, stupid

Attached: maxresdefault (19).jpg (1280x720, 164K)

lol except all of 2007 Yea Forums as well as literally the guy you're whiteknighting for faggot

I just replied for you why are you repling to me question. Are you the mentally ill here?

absolutely seething

This desu. Yea Forums is literally a contrarian shithole and will find any excuse it can to not like something.

I said that leftist does not only mean communist and explained the history behind the term. You replied accusing me of calling liberals communists. The only logical conclusion here is that we do not share the same perception of reality.

The meme is calling leftism anything but comunism.You say leftism also includes all the liberal shit from the west. When in fact leftism was not about that at all. In fact right wing capitalism is much more related to that and poisoned leftism into that liberal crap.

So cheeki breeki is cringe?

Why shouldn't he be? He got rid of the niggers and non-development jobs that everyone is ree'ing about.

Attached: 1550092440725.jpg (3591x9900, 3.46M)

He wasn't doing it because they were sjws, he was doing it because he's a moneygrubbing fuck. Blizzard wasn't even doing that badly in terms of profit that year, their CFO got an enormous bonus at the exact same time Kotick decided to fire a bunch of people

kotick is the sort of person to hire sjws in the first place

Who cares, those non-dev jobs he got rid of were disposable just like the 350 people EA got rid of.

it's not some reason to hail him as based either way

>sseth shitposts as a korean on /int/😂