I am i the only Switch Owner who doesn’t care about ports of shit games & would much rather have Mother 4?

I am i the only Switch Owner who doesn’t care about ports of shit games & would much rather have Mother 4?

Attached: 3BA9CB1A-8F69-429E-A341-3714DC64EB31.jpg (1080x600, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pauWX9CKhnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hold your horses, we're still waiting on mother 3

Why do you want another game in a series that the creator is clearly done with?

Mother 4 is never happening
Please just appreciate the first 3 and respect the fact that Itoi is past making mother games both mentally and because his life has changed very much since then

Most Switch owners don't give a shit. Hell, most of the Persona "begging" here was Eric.

> He thinks this means anything in the Gaming industry when Metal Gear Solid 3-5 exists despite Kojima saying 2 was the end of the series
Kek

/thread

We're never getting Mother 4, it's not happening.

apples and oranges OP, P5 is ready to be ported and Mother 4 doesn't even exist. It wouldn't surprise me if Joker is the Snake of Ultimate however, the Wii never did get a MGS after all

>am i the only Switch Owner
Yeah, probably

OP, Itoi wants no part of a Mother 4, and you should be completely uninterested in the prospect of another entry without him. focus elsewhere, user. though it was short and sweet, the series has had its time.

Attached: 1543944770129.png (1600x1300, 71K)

Mother 4 already exists, it’s literally Undertale

youtube.com/watch?v=pauWX9CKhnc

Me, I want more info Monolith's next game and more sword and shield news.

yeah

I just want SMT5 already, hurry the fuck up Atlus

>Mother 4
Arrested Development fan here, trust me, you don't want Mother 4

Attached: 37400823_2169513076606762_4220003151563980800_n.png (960x960, 239K)

Agreed, monolith has been on fire lately
I hope that game freak is able to make a deeper game this time, the whole 3DS line felt like it hit a wall.

Most Nintendo owners don't care. The bulk of the demographic only cares about 1st party games, and rightfully so.

What good Switch exclusives are there?

They're too busy focusing on the better series. Persona as in matter the fact.

Mother 4 is a shitty fangame

Jak and Daxter 1 2 and 3 are getting ports to the switch. Also Daxter will come in HD.

Attached: 1554205600299698467349.jpg (4160x2080, 2.97M)

A lot of the best games have yet to come out, the obvious main first parties are here but not too much else except xenoblade, octopath, and splatoon
Better than the Wii U though, since they know how to optimize for HD rendering now

nice youtube video footage

You can already play all the mother games on a hacked switch and nintendo isnt making a mother 4.

If you really think hard, you would not want mother 3, 4 on the switch
but i know thinking is hard for you

Attached: image_0.jpg (340x321, 74K)

> doesn't care about shit ports
> owns a Switch

does not compute

To be fair, Itoi does more than games, he has other shit to keep him occupied.

2 kinda is the end of the series 5 and 3 take place long before it the only execption is 4

What is it about the confidant portraits that make me feel so...relaxed. Anyone else?

Attached: 92093[1].png (3592x6148, 1.24M)

Most of the port begging for P5 is due to the Smash announcement.

I just want SMTV news...

Mother concluded, you're the reasons shit like Sonic 4 and Megaman 11 get made

Anybody who wants Mother 4 isn't a Mother fan