How do you feel about Cream not being in Sonic anymore?

How do you feel about Cream not being in Sonic anymore?
strawpoll.me/17715122

Attached: 1537180098808.png (350x495, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164818445/#q164823238
youtube.com/watch?v=rbTavayt8xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post it you no-balls-faggot.

dont care post tails bench

If you want to look at scat, go to inkbunny
This is a video game discussion

Indifferent, she was always a background character for the most part.

Like before poop pls

Since when?

If this post get 50 likes I will dump the comic

eh

I unironically miss playing as shadow, he was always fun to play in every game he was in except for his own, ironically

Attached: Shadow the Feelshog.jpg (915x1024, 67K)

>that low of score
>plz gib free likes
i swear if these perks likes stay theres going to be a 1000 faggots doing this
>retards actually fall for it
>stops posting or loooool haha i got yew gud XD
fuck off u stupid like faggot

Fuck off furcel

boo

2B1F

vageen

Stop crying and learn to have fun faggot😃

He's DLC in Forces. But that requires that you play Forces, so. Pick your poison.

Probably referring to her absence in Team Racing on Amy's Team. That and she wasn't in Forces, either. (Yet Silver was, for some reason. Probably because his creator produced the game.)

chill out cuntface I only said I miss playing as Shadow in a mainline Sonic game

Attached: stop being a faggot.jpg (354x259, 75K)

>WHY WONT U gib me all the atention hurrhurr
>pwease feed me likes OwO
because its annoying and ur score count gives it away so u cant even pretend to not be samefag
go beg for likes on different site

I'm still debating on picking up Forces, I haven't picked up a new 3D game since Generations

I think Shadow the Hedgehog was a fun game

Forces is super mediocre and I wouldn't pay money for it. You're getting like 3 hours of content, tops. And that's with all the DLC.

That's the whole point of this April fools joke, are you actually autistic or something?

>replace cream with big as the forgotten character
>not even memeable if you call that dead horse a meme

I probably should have included a "I am uninterested in Sonic games" option before I took this to Yea Forums... oh well, just don't do the survey if you're uninterested

I would rather play the garbage heap known as Sonic 06 before playing the atrocious mess known as Shadow the Hedgehog

at least with Big you can make Duke Nukem jokes

Attached: you motherfucker.gif (500x272, 988K)

april fools is over faggot
there was a whole thread(s) about doing that but they are archived now and its time to move on sorry u missed out in it

Oh boohoo🙁

and actually begging for likes like a retard and shitting up the thread probably isnt what they had in mind when they put it in i guess the point was to get likes but not like that u faggot what u did was annoying and its annoying on any site and is retarded attention whoring

You mean you haven't even played it and you're just basing your opinions on what someone else has said...? user... :(

You probably also shouldn't have included a meme answer if you wanted a serious polling about something on Yea Forums of all places.
>inb4 not a meme
Yes I'm aware people actually want to cream the rabbit, I'm just saying.

>trying to have serious threads during April fools events
>with a poll like that even
Your own fault.
Like this post 30 times and I will stop posting forever

Yeah, I get what you're saying

exactly boohoo now get over it faggot they will be removed by tomorrow anyways and im annoyed with because i had to deal with retards doing that for hours and even then it was retarded u faggot

Oh boohoo.
Get over it faggot.

👌

Attached: DgWtphMUwAAkGPb.jpg large.jpg (1701x1374, 555K)

>implying im OP
>Yea Forums isnt one person u retarded tourist
................ honestly
just go back to wherevar u came from i get it u came late and missed out but i dont fucking care u faggot

Or maybe because I played and beaten both of them?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

I wasn't saying you were the OP just saying that you're a fool trying to have a serious discussion on Yea Forums during the event😃

>with a poll like that
u implied i made the poll which would make me OP
u fucking retard

What? Oh.
>tfw Big has more presence than Cream.

Fuck off back to /sthg/

I would like to whip her cream if you know what I mean

Bad because she was a well designed character with an interesting moveset.

Good because she's involved with that Tails bench comic.

no :3

You shouldn't assume everyone's talking about you all the time, it's not healthy. All I did was merely point out how nonsensical the poll was to begin with.👌

I don't.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

That's really sad that shitposters can get to you so easily

Hurr durr what is a joke

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

unleashed>shadow>heroes>forces>06

BUNNY
CUNNY

Shadow the Hedgehog was DmC before DmC be a thing.

BASED

Babysitting Cream was the only game she was good in❤️

A little sad. I've never really "liked" Cream but she was an alright addition, and breaking up Team Rose to add chao is a move that doesn't sit right with me but not as much as randomly sticking Vector in with Silver and Blaze what the fuck, just take the extra time to port the other Chaotix members and then give the other two Marine or some shit..
It's just one symptom of a larger problem, though; Sonic Team is so terrified of "friends" backlash that the supporting cast fades more and more over time. People wrongfully attribute the garbage games that came out in the mid-2000s being shit because of all the secondary characters, but they were shit because Sonic Team had no clue what the fuck they were doing. We still see them fuck up when making games that just have Sonic by himself (plus a player OC in the case of Forces). I really want character choice like in the Classic era, where all the characters played similarly enough in the grand scheme that you didn't get alienated by completely different playstyles but still provided enough of a change compared to Sonic that it was worth using them for a change of pace.

Attached: 1472943185080.jpg (495x433, 89K)

it was pretty much implied

>tfw will never ever get finished

Ok

Sad because it was legitimately one of the few good additions to the cast and made her friendship with Blaze interesting.

>See: Sonic Advance 2 and 3

Just because it's a childish character, doesn't mean you can't pull off plots for her.

If only someone else would take over...

sonic 06 seems like a better comparison as it was edgily rebooting the main series while shadow was at best going to be a concurrent edgy series.

I think it's time to admit that Sonic Team can't make games

Attached: buds bizzare adventure.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

They just can't make Sonic games.

Not even upset like a bunch of people seem to be. I got Big back after he was absent from Transformed, I'm content

Attached: 1552787598655m.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

but sonic games are the only games sonic team makes
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE BIG FOR HIS FISHING PART IN SA1 NEVER

sonic team is now just a label for whoever at sega is willing to work on sonic at a given time, not an actual team that sticks together between games.

Did you know she only appears in 3 games, and hasn't shown up in one since 2005?

Attached: Mother's_day_vanilla.png (664x1200, 555K)

I didn't mind her either and it is a strange omission, but, oh well. The Chao being in her place is probably meant as an homage to Chao Races and they likely intended on including the most popular characters first and foremost. Vector isn't with the Chaotix because they wanted every character to have a unique theme but the easy fix is to have the three of them have unique instruments play for theirs. It's also probably SEGA's fault for having there be a 15 character limit in the first place.
Me neither, but Big's voice clips are hilarious.
>"You were supposed to catch it, Blaze!"
Also I'm pretty sure Sonic Team makes Puyo Puyo as well and it's more or less a label for whatever team is working on whatever Sonic game at the moment, not an actual consistent team.

Attached: Froggy.jpg (1920x1080, 775K)

Dom Cream and Sub Vanilla is the best combo

She's at least been acknowledged since 2005, both in Free Riders and in Generations. I'm hoping that the exclusion of Cream in the base roster can lead to some DLC where they have her, Vanilla, and Gemerl as a team.

Holy shit user take my money, I didn't know I wanted this
A cute idea I had was Vanilla driving Cream around because she's too young to drive.

Good, fuck Cream.

>Dom Cream
stop that user, you're getting my dick excited

I had the same idea. But I figure that Cream could also just drive a vehicle similar to the Chao Pod if not that.

Attached: The last thing you see before death.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

Don't mind if I do

Attached: 1533067250108.jpg (640x479, 70K)

>>but sonic games are the only games sonic team makes
You are so wrong it physically hurts.

Not a furry, but I've been trained to sexualize loli bunnies with a yellow/orange color scheme. Rabbits are a symbol of fertility after all.

Attached: usalia.png (1023x1200, 695K)

Can i see it? Is it funny?

me in the back

>Cream
6yo bunny girl who furs want to cream
>Big
Based autismo who happened to become a meme overtime and is beloved/hated by gamers.

Hard to see why SEGA did what they did.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (447x386, 318K)

They made a wise choice

Attached: D1zRY9CW0AALNUQ.jpg (576x390, 31K)

People only like big ironically
Similar to Waluigi
Two purple retards that normalfags meme about

Essentially, yeah. He's just a funny character to me though. I'm honestly looking forward to using him in TSR.

Attached: Team_Sonic_Racing_Big.png (976x444, 439K)

Pedo shit

Attached: 1553941064624.jpg (250x218, 13K)

Sad!

Attached: EEAD82E9-0F17-4A39-91C5-CCC65221981F.gif (600x338, 1.45M)

Chao should’ve been Preorder content.

Why is he so smug?

Because he knows both girls and guys wanna fug him tbqh senpai
Foxboi can get whatever he wants.

I kind of agree, but I feel like if they do that it'll be with the Babylon Rogues

Dont send me down this path

Cream a cute

Sonic 06 was not edgy. At all.

No fuck you and fuck pre-order content

It's fucking trash.

If not a pre-order bonus, they could have done a bonus edition with them as an extra character, maybe. It isn't out of left field considering Transformed did that

>last option

nice try fbi

You'd be better off just replaying Generations unless you just really wanna make an OC

>look up that artist
>went to jail for possessing real CP

Attached: 1400647898146.png (1280x1534, 350K)

Basically what this user said

sad if true
we lost another hero

based

So is it true what they say? not all lolicons are pedos but all pedos are lolicons

just looked it up
He was in a correctional institute for 41 months but he's out now

Attached: 1534851247370.png (243x203, 46K)

The two sides actually tend to hate each other, look at Yea Forums and Yea Forums for example. Obviously there's some overlap, but less than you'd think and not much more than what's in the general population.

I want to get dommed by Cream.

41 months taken from this man for making a cartoon? People are fucking crazy.

The part I find the most funny is that before he went to jail he was drawing under multiple pen names. Now that he's out of jail though he does art under his legal name. Dude what
no it was real CP, he made that very clear, they didn't care about the loli

what part of real CP do you not understand? It's the same thing that took Mad Thadd out,too

What's interesting is the pedo side says that real CP shouldn't be a crime because they didn't rape those kids, they just jerked off to it while the Yea Forums side flat out refuses to talk about it

What do you mean? Did he put actual kids in danger?

>The part I find the most funny is that before he went to jail he was drawing under multiple pen names. Now that he's out of jail though he does art under his legal name. Dude what
What's he got left to lose? All his friends and family know he's a pedo now, so they either accept him for what he is or don't speak to him any more, any potential future employer will know he was jailed for sex crimes or whatever too.
There's no reason to really hide who he is any more.

She was a cute friend to bounce off of with Amy.
That's one less friend for Amy to interact with, she barely has Tails now.

Though Sonic characters dont even talk to each other except with Sonic so I guess it doesnt matter.

Just wish they kept the Heroes teams intact for TSR, not sure who made the stupid decision to split up Team Chaotix and Team Rose.

Here's how i'd fix it;

Team Chaotix
Vector
Espio
Charmy

Team Rose
Amy
Big
Cream

Team Dimensional
Silver
Blaze
Sticks

there, fixed

> The two sides actually tend to hate each other, look at Yea Forums and Yea Forums for example.
That's a bad example. Yea Forums will try to make a show of disliking Yea Forums-style pedos, but when some jerks whips out the real stuff, or implies that they know, Yea Forums is 100% on board. They even adopted the "cunny" meme wholesale.

Lolicons only hate pedos because they don't want to be associated with them as much as possible.
That is, not to say they actually find them morally repugnant, they just don't want that kind of heat.

it was real CP but even so that's draconian and he's on a registry too

the lengths people will go to protect children from imaginary threats in the western world is fucking insane.

meanwhile kids are dying from parents refusing vaccinations, poverty, school shootings, and suicide, but hey some guy downloaded (effectively pirated) some ancient underaged pictures and videos, GET HIM!

no, real cp
real life actual little girls spreading their cunnies
can you picture that? sickening isn't it?

I liked her before Shadow the Hedgehog.
>Good dynamic with Amy
>Able to keep up with the other Sonic characters
>Being younger than Tails meant a lot since he showed a great deal of maturity in the Adventure games, showcasing his childish qualities in another character
>Good voice actor, the 4kids VA was pure trash
>Wasn't just a useless plot device (That honor goes to her mother)
Yeah, I'm pretty mad about her absence from TSR, but her character was ruined long ago.

Attached: 1466832583053.png (1148x646, 758K)

It's most likely SEGA's fault, I'm sure Sumo would have stuck to the Heroes teams plus a couple extra teams/characters if there wasn't a 15 character mandate. Here's how I would fix it with the teams we have now and sticking with the Modern cast only shit:
Team Advance
>Vanilla
>Cream
>Gemerl
Team Chaotix
>Espio
>Charmy
>Heavy or Custom Hero
Simple as that

SOUL

Attached: tumblr_n2157xmQmv1sz36jto1_400.gif (294x225, 131K)

Yes, that actually is sickening. I actually cringed in disgust.

>Yea Forums is 100% on board
Bullshit, Yea Forums is mostly full of people who would get just as pissed as a soccer mom if you touched a real kid, that's fucked up. When it comes to legality of CP though it's a lot more split, since that's more of a libertarian question.
>They even adopted the "cunny" meme wholesale.
Which was originally mocked, then forced, then "ironically" used, now widely used. Look at garbage memes on Yea Forums for example.
Mostly true, though you're missing the part where lolicons (and most of Yea Forums in general) hates 3DPD.

That bitch is literally a little girl named Cream. There's no way they are gonna keep her.

Attached: b8c.jpg (920x1211, 387K)

Hmm, y'know I should play through the Advanced games again. But I still need to play the Rush games.
Which should I do first?

Advance into Rush.

I'd do advanced first and the rush based purely on chronological autism

Man, id be way more into TSR if they just got the teams right...

The music seems pretty awesome, tracks are a little re-used it seems, but Adventure references are nice.

I trust Sumo with gameplay, even if it is a B team like I heard, they have an experienced A team for pointers.

Just REALLY wish the roster was better. So far the only great ones are Team Sonic and Dark.

Attached: SADOW.jpg (196x288, 8K)

No, I find real children absolutely abhorrent and want nothing to do with the disgusting little freaks. I can't even stand my own daughter.
2D is cute though.

I really want to like Chaotix but that rope system was fucking stupid.

Who would be Blaze and Silver's third if they didn't have Vector split from his team? I can only think Marine but having poor Blaze stuck with two over eager idiots seems too cruel.

I don't see
"I desire sexual relations with Cream the Rabbit, but would prefer she be kept out of Sonic"
Do you not have standards for the women you meet? Would YOU want your partner to live in a dumpster?
Cream deserves better than the Sonic franchise.

That bunny is cute and funny.

Attached: 1509552718266.jpg (325x325, 16K)

Sticks because of interdimensional shenanigans.
She's not an idiot, just paranoid.

Well, if he was stupid enough and mentally damaged enough to target actual kids, then he should've been locked up for good. You can't fix that kind of crazy.

I'd rather be the one in Cream if you know what I'm implicitly stating.

TEAM DEAD

TIKAL
MARIA
GAMMA

Attached: happy shadow.jpg (900x675, 99K)

Honestly even though I wish they nailed the roster I doubt it was their fault. SEGA probably wanted it to be 15 characters and they picked the most popular ones of the cast (and Zavok as a placeholder). They could fix the roster with DLC, at least. If they did 3-4 extra teams as DLC and filled in the gaps I would be content

She's in Project X: The Love Potion Disaster and that's all I care about.

Silver was an okay character

Guess that's the plan then.
But now that you guys mention it, it might be fun to play EVERY Sonic game in chronological order. Heck I might even record the playthroughs just for funsies.

Attached: 1548795148632.png (180x165, 117K)

incel

>Sega forces her to be the practically main character of the worlds collade comic crossover
>Sega puts her in the anniversary comics with the main line cast
>She gets to be playable in the mario and sonic games
>Japan loves her,too
>She's voiced by Aoi Yuuki

I think the biggest surprise of those comics is that they know the Babylon Rogues, Marine and Eggman Nega exist but still didn't acknowledge Gemerl, he just flat out vanished.

Bad character stuck in a bad game stuck in a bad franchise stuck in a bad societal trend.

Attached: Sonsick.jpg (663x543, 153K)

Is this the idw comic?

Based

Well at least he kinda has a girlfriend now in IDW

Attached: tumblr_pp6h6z6iLV1udzlioo1_540.jpg (540x317, 36K)

It has soul, so no.

Attached: p.png (632x409, 387K)

> Bullshit, Yea Forums is mostly full of people who would get just as pissed as a soccer mom if you touched a real kid, that's fucked up.
You don't know Yea Forums that well if you fell for that.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164818445/#q164823238

Ah, the dialogue made me guess it was archie.

Blaze and Silver have no natural chemistry. They were forced on each other by stupid people.

Not them, he likes this girl, the one in the mask

Attached: tumblr_pp5kpy8C6Q1rplhyso2_1280.jpg (1122x840, 155K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rbTavayt8xo

HOLY SHIT, ITS UP

Attached: tsr vector.jpg (995x803, 193K)

it unironically has the greatest level design of ANY 3d sonic

This, I did not expect. Looks fucking dope.

Oh, well, she's a silent, awkward autist and he's a loud autist. I can see those two matchin' up.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______

Attached: Capture.png (158x89, 8K)

her Heroes voice was the worst, shut up nigger

Man, I miss the hoverboards, at least that shit fit Sonic's style and the outfits they put on the female cast.

The cars may not fit as well as the hoverboards, but at least the games themselves are still good.

Her Heroes voice was cute and believable.
>Actually defending that banshee from 4kids

Attached: kura.png (566x444, 217K)

1/?

Attached: 243.jpg (920x1211, 373K)

the only good Heroes VA was Vector

>ywn have a threesome with Vanilla and Cream
Feels bad man

It's not the same guy voicing him now? They kinda sound the same

Mighty vs Were Sonic is still the most brutal fight I've seen in the comics.

Well, there are three kinds of pedophiles.
Faggots, who worry what society thinks of them
Based dudes, who don't give a fuck
and Jews, who decide on society's behalf how to feel about child sex trafficking, smuggling, and the forcing of young boys to crossdress in order to destroy christianity and western society's norms.

forces is okay, its most redeeming factor is that it actually plays alright unlike every single other 3D sonic game
framerate is stable and controls are responsive, everything else is mediocre

Vector is voiced by Keith Silverstein currently, he's had 3 different VAs since Heroes

>Heroes VA
>WHO'S THIS BROAD

>Current VA
>WAKKA WAKKA KERMIT

Fuck you, I read that in Vector's voice and now I can't stop laughing, it's like what I imagine Charmey thinks Vector sounds like when he's zoning out during one of his long talks about money.

Unf

It really doesn't play that great, especially when compared to the other Boost games. The jumping sucks (and the double jump is the worst it's been in the Modern games) and the acceleration feels off because they basically copied it from Lost World while taking out the run button

you now remember this

Attached: 1553037670739.gif (552x275, 39K)

Do people really not realize saying stuff like that outs you as an actual pedo immediately?

I never forgot, they molded me into the autist I am today

Attached: 1554173437719.jpg (640x480, 80K)

>Still have to check out macrosonic once a week to see if the one person who still posts there made anything good

>haha wow he hates a thing he must secretly like it!!!

based retard

FUCK

Attached: 42E3B473-6B0C-4F51-BC0D-BE192B7E777D.png (1024x768, 671K)