Risk of Rain 2 Thread

>be mercenary
>having fun
>suddenly 3D Printer
>it's backup magazine
>mfw dead next level due to burning titan
who else /monsoon/ here

Attached: 1554137087917.png (695x467, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/lnai5
youtube.com/watch?v=8QpUGCXwOks
ufile.io/20lc3
pastebin.com/acTASc66
youtube.com/watch?v=HTPIED6jUdU
youtube.com/watch?v=vGmp2JP_SD8
github.com/0xd4d/dnSpy/releases
pastebin.com/S9fmVJZq
pastebin.com/hYdhqWgE
pastebin.com/LSYijsTe
pastebin.com/wKPf3ULS
ufile.io/vp4pr
ufile.io/aucr1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that monsoon is easier than drizzle on all but the very first stages because it sends more enemies at you so you get gold faster so you open all the chests faster so you get to the next levels faster and the difficulty slider ends up being further behind than where you would be by the time you got to that stage on drizzle.
Drizzlers are the real chads, monsoon are ez mode faggots.

EU HOST WHEN

Attached: 1553995590852.png (1240x1754, 737K)

NA Monsoon

Best girl

Attached: 1554067276774.png (292x436, 103K)

List of items that have two-way stacking which makes them fucking rad don't fucking sleep on this shit

>Sticky Bomb: 5% (+2.5%) to leave exploding bomb on hit for 250% (+150%) Damage
>Will o' the Wisp: 12m (+2.4m) radius explosion on kill for 350% (+280%) Damage
>Ukelele: 25% chance to fire chain lightning for 80% damage on up to 3 (+2) targets within 20m (+2m)
>Fuel Cell: Extra use item charge (+1), Reduce use item cooldown by 15% (+15%)
>Sentient Meat Hook: 20% (+20%) chance on hit to fire homing hooks at up to 10 (+5) enemies for 100% damage.

GET THOSE STICKY BOIS

FUCK BLAZING ENEMIES AND FUCK NIGGERS

get in here, we're very nice we promise

HOW DO IFUCKING EDIT the damn FILE
THE GENERAL is FucKING uselESS

16 players guide

For clients:
Get ufile.io/lnai5
Go to Risk of Rain 2\Risk of Rain 2_Data\Managed
Backup assembly-csharp.dll
Replace it with the downloaded one (you'll have to rename new)

For hosts:
Do the above
Either make an autoexec.cfg file in Risk of Rain 2\Risk of Rain 2_Data\Config that has "sv_maxplayers 16;" (no " obviously) or write it in your console every time you boot the game (ctrl+alt+~ to open console), you can check if it registered by entering sv_maxplayers in your console, it should say back "sv_maxplayers" = "16"
When you host, immediately go to private lobby (character selection screen), don't wait in the screen where it gives you the options. After that, post your lobby ID in the thread

>who else /monsoon/ here
Not me because fucking everyone online runs away from Monsoon like a bunch of pussies.

So are they gonna add vs mode?

>more ukuleles doesn't increase arc chance
fuck you hopoo you fucking niggers suck a fat dick I don't give a fuck about arcing to 800 niggers within the entire map I just want it to arc to like 2 enemies near always

WE NEED ONE MORE FOR NA MONSOON, COME ON

>>Sticky Bomb: 5% (+2.5%) to leave exploding bomb on hit for 250% (+150%) Damage
That is absolutely fucking insane

I thought you said this game was hard, Yea Forums?

Attached: HQyDMfv.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

with notepad retard
do you need me to hold your hand and walk you through how to use notepad

Notepad

I know this is bait but on Drizzle you can survive on 1-2 chests + boss loot for a good 6-8 stages, which at that point money is irrelevant
Drizzle is 100% easier

By the way 38 Sticky bombs is a 100% chance to leave bombs that do 5950% damage.

comfy eu 4 man lobby

>that damage dealt
Definitely playing on drizzle

>engineer
>drizzle
lol

commandos roll is a joke and needs buffs

more talking about what to edit
it's just words

most teams can't get past fourth level on normal
monsoon 4 players sounds like hell
monsoon 16 players actually IS hell, I've played a game of it

It doesn't increase the chance because the Ukelele is one of the only items whos damage is based off the initial hit, which consequently makes it fucking retardedly strong.

Not disagreeing but Engi's turrets don't count towards his personal damage, it's silly

I can't break long enough to draw anything proper, I keep feeling the pull

Attached: Artificer sketch.png (1405x1047, 523K)

3/4

JOIN

Engi is cute

That sounds wrong
And even if it's true, their procs do count towards the Engi's damage I'm pretty sure

but that means getting more than 2-3 is literally fucking useless since rarely there's more than 8 enemies packed together

it should have just been 25% per ukulele (multiplicative, not additive)
so 3 ukes would be 68% chance to arc to 3 targets

>playing engineer on drizzle for the 20 teleport item
>120 minutes
>everything procs so much that I can barely see my character
>go from 144 fps to 20 when 2 magma and 1 overloading worm spawns
>turrets so broken they don't even have to shoot to kiil anything
>boomer juice(9), goat hoof(10), Wax qual(6).Moving so fast I break the sound barrier
It was fun being a god. Still got kind of sweaty when I saw the overloading worm destroy my turrets and take me down to 5% health in a second but I made it. Thank fucking god I didn't die at 19 teleports like before today.

Anyone know exactly when Bandit is getting released?

If he had some kind of AOE ability he would be fuckin GOAT
Or any kind of R, his M1 and M2 feels great but is lacking on R

anyone

First time player here
Can you actually win on this game?
How hard is multiplayer?
i don't like people, the people you join with have any way to see your steam profile?

Attached: 1547120120899.gif (160x119, 1.78M)

3/4

JOIN ALREADY

Attached: 1554190688248.jpg (487x423, 20K)

What's his impromptu moveset right now? because in RoR1 he has a dynamite stick as his 2

easy to test, they don't count to your damage
(too lazy to test if procs do)

Attached: CfZv4Uq[1].png (1650x277, 278K)

No, getting high stacks of Ukes means you're chaining shit from halfway across the zone. If you ever get a chance, make a build with a bunch of Ukes and on-hit/on-kill stuff like Sticky Bombs or Ceremonial Daggers and watch a single proc kill the entire zone in a cascade.

you will never have skeleton

>can you actually win on this game
Not yet. Closest you can get to a win is to obliterate yourself from existance

M1 is a rifle with 8 shots, if you run out of ammo or don't shoot for a while it reloads (takes like 2s)
M2 is a pistol shot, on kill it resets all cooldowns & ammo
Utility is stealth with movement speed, stuns at activation & expiration
R is placeholder sticky DoT (I assume molotov?)

Multiplayer ddeepeends on if you're playing with friends or pubs.

Friends: easy so long as you communicate and trade off things to help each other (re: hey Engi here's some shroomies)
Pubs: lol good luck getting any items because faggots will constantly be trying to get to al the chests before you and snipe items you get from chests, rushing the teleporter, taking all the items as soon as they drop and teleporting before anyone can do anything else

>tfw you will never play your first round ever again

how do you fight dunestrider as merc early on

yes I will

On a side note, kills from turrets don't count as the Engi's as far as Infusion is concerned. I'm inclined to think that procs also "belong" to the turrets as well.

Okay so it looks like it's mostly the same as before, just his 2 and his 4 swapped (in RoR1, his 2 was dynamite, his 4 was pistol shot that resets cooldowns on kill), though you said it's likely he has like a molotov instead of dynamite.

>press r
>shift back and forth
>press m2
>press r again
>press m2
>jump on his head and m1 while waiting for your cd's

was thinking this earlier, what a great game lads

I have no idea what his R is gonna be, but because of how it works, I assume it's a molotov
You could argue it's going to be a sticking bomb and it's currently a placeholder for attempting a sticky projectile, but who knows

It seems a bit muddled. Things like Infusion are wholly owned by the turret, but I've had my Berserker's Pauldrons activate via kills from my turrets procs.

US West 4 man lobby, Monsoon or Rainstorm.
Join in soon!

Be honest, did any of you unlock merc in multiplayer?
the furthest I've gotten in multiplayer was 9 (though I haven't played drizzle yet so maybe that makes it a lot easier)

reminder that these are the people that you're in quickplay with

Attached: imagine being this bad at mercenary.png (887x1040, 65K)

Range also scale so those lightning will arc a lot further.

25% proc chance is enough. Just increase attack speed to increase procs per second. If anything, increasing proc rate instead of chain targets is going to make it weaker.

hmmm wonder what the ability with the exact same icon as one of his abilities from ror1 is going to be

Attached: Untitled.png (2450x250, 6K)

>Yea Forums can even spin positives negatively

>read tierlist
okay doesn't seem THAT wrong
>read engi
uhuh somewhat wrong but again not too bad
>read mult
>falls of a bit late into a run
>falls off
>mult
????
nigger hello?

uswest 16man

Gasoline and Ukulele procs didn't count for damage done, I was wrong.
Looks like all damage, procs, etc. are attributed to the turrets and none of it to the engi. Interesting, but unsurprising, might change down the road though

Attached: 1542270689757.png (1695x894, 966K)

God I hope Hapoo doesn't take advice from drizzlers

Only Sticky Bombs, Fuel Cells, and Meat Hooks really get significant increasing returns, and of all of them stickies break things hardest.

How do I get the clover in this game?

What happened to having fun?

Play for 20 stages straight

merc is the shitter filter class, and everyone in the official discord thinks that merc is nowhere near the worst character in the game
also I looked at that thread and it's amazing how many people can't play merc at all. thankfully they'd get laughed off in the disc

It's the item you unlock for teleporting 20 times in one run. Probably the most difficult unlock in the game. Have fun.

>tfw I missed the BOGO sale
>tfw 100 short of skelies
>tfw my bro ad I can't play
>tfw I can't play with you guys
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

am I a scrub if I drizzle this one?

>Probably the most difficult unlock in the game
That's not faggot crab wrangler

He's not the worst, that's probably Commando right now, but I still think a buff could be good. Dude basically eats shit against worms lategame and things like blazing enemies push his shit in harder than most, making him more reliant on stuff like Tougher Times.

just get gud lmao

>haven't tried to get any crab push-offs
>half done with the unlock/chievo
Yes, very hard

One slot remaining, 4-man rainstorm, US West!

1 more

Is 4 leafed clover in the game?

eu host anybody?

is there a cap on these

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_2019-04-02_12-35-20.png (79x73, 6K)

I've yet to see anyone show how Merc *isn't* one of the worst Survivors at the moment. He gets extra fucked by all Blazing enemies, and his damage is pathetic even when fully stacked. He's fun as hell to play, but he's an absolute pain to play without the right items.

You can't attack more than once a ms.

At least that's one you can accidentally make progress towards over multiple play sessions.

Here's your options for placeholder icons

>icons from that class from previous game
>white box

which do you choose user?

Sniper has Spotter Scan icon for his reload ability
HAN-D has Drone icon for his winch ability
Paladin has Tactical Dive from Commando for his Rocket Launcher

Yes, but it functions differently. Unlike RoR1's clover, this one basically makes another roll for anything RNG-based (like shrines), and takes the better roll. Still very good, just in a different way.

you aren't. most people are drizzling it because it's easier and people don't want to rush monsoon and hope for good RNG just to kill themselves after round 20.
all merc needs is his i-frames on his dash to come back, and maybe a base movement speed increase
worms are killable lategame as merc if you climb them with dash/eviscerate management, and blazing fucks over every single character right now.
the worst character is either commando or artificer. Commando because he's extremely underwhelming compared to his past self, Artificer because she's so snowbally that it's like she was built with the Command artifact in mind with how specific her itemization needs to be

this is the average engineer player

Attached: 05xvj6f526zo.jpg (960x720, 61K)

logbook doesn't say there is

skelly is easy. have a like

56 leaf clover was replaced with a red version: 57 leaf clover. Instead of getting drops from elites, you instead get an additional roll on anything for each one you have, so any loot you open has a chance to be rarer, easier to win at shrines, etc

>check on g2gay
>cheapest is 15ā‚¬
>I sold a copy to an user for 7
FUCK

why do I see steam ids on quickplay like numbers?

Would Artificer be cooler if she could shove her ice wall

Attached: Lana wall push.webm (1280x720, 569K)

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

drizzle is game journo mode
if you don't get merc on a real run you don't deserve him yet

Prove him wrong

Attached: 1545717907188.png (501x408, 265K)

The worst part about Merc isn't even his survivability, it's his damage. It's ridiculous watching a Merc anime dash around an enemy and barely scratch it's healthbar. Only time I've seen a Merc output actual decent damage was when he got absolutely stacked with Syringes/Sticky Bombs, and even then any other character except Huntress/Artificer would have still outperformed him. Commando might be painfully mediocre, but even he can still wreck house with the right items on account of being ranged and having a decent RoF.

Where the fuck are the environment logs? I have the bazaar one and I found the radar tower in red land, but I haven't seen any other radar towers. How hidden are they?

merc is for having fun, not tryharding

random I think

>merc takes a long time to kill thi-

Attached: 1554032746429.webm (1920x1080, 631K)

>tryharding
there's that word again
trysofts leave

how does it feel to get buttblasted this hard

absolutely based, anti-merc redditors btfo

that was a fun thread

Sticky Bombs' expected damage increase can be graphed as the equation (1 - ( .95 * .975^(x-1)))*(250 + 125(x-1)) and no fuck you I'm not simplifying that
but
that equation
is parabolic
Shaped Glass's can also be graphed as 100x which is linear
you know what that means?
They intersect.
At about x=60
61 Sticky Bombs does more bonus damage (expected, assuming they all land, assuming they only hit one enemy, etc etc) than 61 Shaped Glass.

Attached: Capture.png (154x28, 1K)

holy FUCK...
merc haters BTFO............

Attached: 1552896096571.png (785x475, 283K)

>that was a fun thread
explain spurdošŸ“

I had a really good run where I ended up killing mostly everything with no issues but then I realized it's because I was doing double shaped glass like a fool

RULES OF NATURE

Attached: RULES OF NATURE_4chin_4MB_less.png (1861x1380, 2.66M)

simpler question
can you sticky an enemy more than once?

Which character is the best?
Besides the robot.
Huntress?

Holy fucking shit fuck this crab achievement, they bastards are taking forever just to spawn

Can someone who has unlocked the The Demon and the Crabs please check their .xml file and see what the achievement is called so I can just copy it because this is fucking hell on earth.

but also sticky bombs have no downside and by 38% it's guaranteed free bombs

long story short someone posted a pic of their dedicated cumrag and there was mushrooms growing off it, people joked that the mushrooms were his children

+ at the same time*

yes

How do the 3d printers even work?

brb killing myself in shame

>sword in the right hand
how could they fuck up this badly

I love merc.
youtube.com/watch?v=8QpUGCXwOks

eu lobby 2/4 get in

>Unlock bow and arrow character
Holy FUCK that ass is fat.
Also pretty fun to play but no freeshoot feels really odd.

toss in a random item

get specific item

huntress is pretty shit
engineer is up there

Is it faster and easier to get Decide in 16 player lobbies?

help

don't get that file, get this one
ufile.io/20lc3
it includes bandit

Toss in random item of same rarity, get advertised item

>4 energy cells as merc
>fruit allows me to no longer worry about getting hit at close range
>shredding through 4 or 5 imp overlords in spite of the clusterfuck that their pound attacks are creating
In the end they were too spongy and my numbers weren't high enough, but it was still a blast.

Attached: 1434328756644.png (989x1334, 1.18M)

this and the item color matters, if the 3D printer has a green item and you have 0 green items then you can't use the printer

>that sounds wrong
then why do turrets have to 'inherit' engi's items? they're separate from the engi himself. completely different entities. much like how drones you pick up don't count toward your damage.
this would be the obvious answer
thanks for doing the work to prove it

someone redpill me on this game, I keep seeing these threads and I'm interested

what is it with this year and great games popping out of nowhere? I'm so happy, everyone.

Attached: file.png (1861x1380, 3.82M)

Engie and Bot seems to be the uncontested top tiers. The other 4 are varying levels of "okay" depending on what items you get, though Commando is fairly flexibile and suffers less.

How do I extract and edit textures?

Attached: blackzerosuit.png (2048x2048, 613K)

she's pretty great, yeah. i prefer artificer, though. little less thicc but overall the design is better imo

Attached: RHbQa5u.png (1920x1920, 735K)

>basing damage off of the wisp, the one thing that many characters can one shot by level two
have fun waiting two minutes for the wisp to come down to you, shitter.

Ah yes, my favorite Ksir Sniarfo character.

>he made the call
>the call that's gonna save the run

Attached: latest[1].png (99x99, 1K)

Perfect.

Attached: 1547420917191.png (486x562, 224K)

16 players is unmanagable, I get that people might want it once just to fuck around but the lag makes it impossible to actually play.

6-8 is the sweet spot.

I'm happy that this game is already such a big success, I would've bought it anyway but to see it as the #1 top seller when the early access launched was a very positive surprise. Good to see good games made with love get what they deserve

eu frens join 4 man

Attached: 1549011435414s.jpg (250x245, 9K)

is this post-irony

Attached: 1549884491769.png (1024x1097, 803K)

someone make a list of all the mods i n a pastebin

>those abs
>those arms
I wish you much luck, user.

Attached: 1530419475836.png (1200x1000, 46K)

>doesn't know how to serenade wisps with dance like movements to make them fall to the ground
Maybe actually play the game before trying to have opinions in it, retard.

nigs really need to stop putting out dlls because one of them is gonna delete your system32

>that skelly synergy
fucking incredible

>he doesn't dash into them
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that you main Huntress.

>double jump into eviscerate into triple dash
If the wisps are out of the merc's reach, they're too far away to be a problem.

Attached: dunestrider.webm (1280x720, 3M)

just fucking double jump and dash between them, it's a lot quicker.
i don't even play merc anyway, shits boring.

yeah, but I'm trying to get a mod framework going in preparation for the update
I should pick a better file host as well

His shift can be used to dash into the air, and if it hits an enemy you can use it again up to 3 times total. His M2 one shots the wisps even at level 1 and cools down faster than most other characters' and has a small movement element to it that keeps you in the air a moment longer and lets you move small distances in midair so if for whatever reason you miss your Shift, you can still hit them with your M2. And then there's his R.

>how do you fight boss as merc early on
get lucky, pray

>early on

Enough tier faggotry, whats everyones FUN ranking
>>Top
>Engie
>Merc
>>Mid
>MUL-T
>Commando
>>Low
>Huntress
>>Pls Go
>Artificer

>Top
Merc and MUL-T
>Mid
Huntress and Artificer
>Low
Commando and Engie

>it's a lot quicker
Confirmed for never having killed wisps the intended way
>I don't even play merc anyway
I can tell because you're fucking stupid

If you think that is fast, MANUALLY, going to the wisps then you've got a lot to learn, buddo.

If I have a bunch of items unlocked and the host is a new player, does it go by the host's items?

Nah. But she would be cooler if she could launch herself by using it under yourself and also had a slow falling floaty jump

I figured since they're a core part of the character/class their stats would be attributed to the parent (engi), but turns out I proved myself wrong (fairly quickly and easily at that)

telling people not to download one & download another instead also looks really suspicious
both work for now, and while yours might have bandit, that's not really the important part

huntress is shit, i main a man's survivor

When are you modder fags going to stop undressing characters and get us a working versus mode.
Considering ghosts exist it can't be that hard to screw with what you can and can't damage.

fuck I laf.

>jump
>press shift 3 times
how is that in any way slower than dancing around like a retard and waiting for them to come to you?

the DLL i posted supports _up to_ 32 + bandit, and its easier to add new survivors
you can check the DLLs if you want, RoR2-ModFramework.dll and the DLL in mods is pretty small, and you can see the changes for the rest here:

pastebin.com/acTASc66

Why did you use .95 instead of just using .05? The chance on hit each bomb after the first is a flat 0.025 increase, not multiplicative judging by the item description.

Secondly wtf is the point of this equation? Glass increase base damage by 100%, effecting the sticky bomb's damage output as well.

>Kjaro Band + Ukulele
irrelevant webm

Yea how do people mod this. I wouldn't mind trying it myself as a change from drawing shit

EU 4 MAN LOBBY

Australia, 4 person, got NBN

>Top
Engy I guess
>Not fun
Literally all the rest
It didn't bring a single char I actually liked from 1 over

FUCKING FINALLY

By the way, this item literally ruins the game and is more OP than everything else in the game combined.

50% reduction on item cooldown, but the item is automatically the moment it comes off cooldown, you can find 1 to 2 per portal, I saw a guy stacks these with missiles and he LITERALLY just sprayed missiles continuously killing everything on the map. It works with every active item including meteors, which ends the game because it blows everything up and you crash to desktop.

Attached: 20190402213737_1.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

2/4

come on hopoo
just add the 16 man games in the beta build of the game
we're already doing it ourselves any

invalid id lobby??

you couldve just visited the bazaar 20 times because theres a crab right next to the portal that jumps everytime you zone in

>CUHRAZY tier
Merc
>Funā„¢ tier
Artificer
Commando
>he's alright, I guess tier
MUL-T
>I sleep tier
Engie
>OH GOD WHY tier
Huntress

Attached: yeah man.jpg (241x282, 11K)

guys, did you ever think sometime that we're the bad guys?

16 player games are fucked though.

Watch me summon the walking skelly

>stage 10 or 14 isn't early on
shitter

please take in mind that all these shitty tier lists are purely subjective and can suck my colossal engineer cock

Attached: nou.png (717x527, 747K)

this is really nice
do you have a place you post your art?

Welp just got done with a 4man Mul-Thot team and someone had the item that forces actives and the meteor so it was brutal.
2/4 Monsoon lets go

Have you ascended yet user?
when huntress gets ascension she gets some CUTE antennae

Attached: Risk_of_Rain_2_FKpn6nMcbx.png (60x61, 6K)

This is where I'd put my skeleton

IF I HAD ONE

a man wouldn't want to survive with anything other than huntress
what are you? gay?

yeah multiplayer scales way too hard
singleplayer is easy as shit
2p is still reasonably easy
4 man is already really hard
16 man is practically impossible to do without cheesing past level 2

No, I like healing from nigh infinite procs and leech seed/scythe

Ukeleles are great in higher numbers because it procs other shit. Ever four hits you chain off a big-ass proc extravaganza.

>tfw lost all my points because my IP reset overnight
it's not fair

Attached: 5hGITY5[1].png (431x257, 13K)

yeah I mean, I haven't really found a reason to take it either, except when i take Shaped Glass because it ups my already halved hp.

Is this game how musuo players feel?

do meat hooks pull shit to you or to enemies you hit?
I assumed it pulled shit to you so I never took it and always gave it to mercenary lmao

I got bored at 5 am which also probably explains me using 1-.95
And no it's not a flat increase in proc chance I don't think anything is

stacking ukes is pretty the damge doesn't scale.

>giving the character with the most dps and the most speed an absurd amount of health too
fucking why

who

Your list is based on enjoyment and is also correct. Good job, user.

Attached: tiny face.png (1000x1000, 183K)

where the FUCK is the second button in abandoned aqueduct? I have the really obvious one near the door but I've combed the entire map and I can't find the second.

To the enemy you hit. They're really great for just fucking up everything's shit.

>be merc
>exist near blazing enemy
>die
ebin

Yeah, needs to convert healing in to shield regen at some super low ratio to be really worth while, until command artifact is in, then you can stack them super reliably

>tfw gave it away when playing artificer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've become the speed

Attached: ascended.jpg (277x287, 20K)

>I have the really obvious one near the door
They spawn randomly, look harder.

I've been here for 10 minutes and there's no sign of it
I wouldn't be surprised if it was inside a rock at this point

This.
They're like crappy mini-blackholes that work of procs instead of cooldowns.
Amazing stuff on Arti.

One thing I've noticed is that they never spawn in the open, always among some bush or crammed up against walls or rocks.

Thank goodness. I ate absolute shit my first round because I didn't realize I had to stand in the teleporter range and also didn't realize chests/shrines were disabled during the boss.

MUL-T has the highest HP by a mile, and has base 9 speed instead of base 7. His slip and slide ghetto controls might fuck with your perception of his true to life speed, but late game he scaled with movement items intensely by having that innate 28%~ multiplier to his speed, making you fling around the skies that much faster.

Do I just afk with Engi to get the 11 Lunars for Artificer or what, seems like it would take forever to get that manyšŸ’¢

how's commando play, I'm living vicariously through you guys now

He said early on, you illiterate fuck.

Wouldn't that to be to compound his E ability and make the speed to damage aspect of it more of a factor

Just found it, thanks. Under a bush near a rock

have a like

Like a mobile version of engi's turret but not as fun

see

>its a" the best classes are in the lowest tier" tier list.

I remember the days when people though Miner was shit tier. Good times man, goooood times.

>an hour
>early on
fag

MUL-T does the proc monster job better. Engie also is a proc monster. Commando is more of a proc guy.

sounds like it could be fun if he's got rockets baked in

Literally just play the game. It doesn't take that long and you will get it faster by killing more mobs at higher levels. Or would you honestly rather AFK than play as a class other than arti?

awful he shoots peas and has no utility and no invincibility

Which file do you edit for the Lunar coins?

Attached: 1498237335907.jpg (850x696, 194K)

and on this day, you were bumped to skelebro status

Just play the game while going for unlocks. Get to round 5/9/13/etc. to knock of Hermit Crabs, grind out your 200% attack/move speed challenges, go for 2x Trial of the Mountains.

There's lots of shit to do and I'm assuming you haven't done most of it if you don't have Arti yet.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>AtG Missile only gives more damage per stack
>no Barbed Wire to stack yet
>no Golden Gun
>no Mortar Tube
Where the fuck is FUN?

Mortar Tube crashed my 4 hour run once so I hate it

look in the usual steamapps/common/ directory for the game
then MonoBleedingEdge
then etc
find 'neck.cfg'
you want to change the 'Lunar' string to 'Rope' and add the desired number
save

It's like the third line.

Attached: YWIyfVc[1].png (682x178, 21K)

I fucking love this game

Attached: GOTTA GO FAST.webm (700x392, 2.94M)

Stack sticky bombs

They scale

Golden Gun is in, you gotta kill a secret boss to unlock it.
He's hard.

Attached: Weepnotforme.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

How do I increase my chances of getting the obelisk portal to show? Just keep playing?

You guys ready for MULT update?
youtube.com/watch?v=HTPIED6jUdU

It's guaranteed on your 7th stage which is second loop ice stage.

Get to stage 7

Does it ever rain in this game?

12 max player lobby if anyone is interested
ia AU tho

What happens if you stack Tesla Coils, more uptime or more damage?

>Get hit by a single tick of Blazing Stone Titan laser
>Take 900 damage instantly
>Burn to death a half second later
A shame. Was hoping to get the clover unlocked that run.

Attached: Angery.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

check the logbook

No, there's only risk.

Well that's clear enough. Thanks, will get on it after I drink liquid sleep

Is anyone here actually unhappy with the 2d to 3d transtition?

it's easiest to do on eng since your shield blocks ALL damage for its duration

What happens if it does?

neither lmao

Why did they removed the invincibility frames from his dive? It's useless against areas of effect type of attacks and is made even worse because the hitbox lag behind.

>get Dio's Best Friend
>forget about it
>get BTFO 40 minutes later, lean back and stare at the screen in disappointment at a wasted run
>realize I have another chance just too late
>watch as my second life is deleted

Attached: 1436414528403.gif (500x373, 1019K)

yeah blazing golems (boss and regular) have been almost all my run enders so far

Golems can still knock you into the air and then murder you

youtube.com/watch?v=vGmp2JP_SD8

good. Using Dio is Haram.

>standing in the aoe
>he fell for the fungus meme

How do some people manage to get the regular enemies as companions? Is it cheats or an item I haven't unlocked?

100 likes and Il buy this shit game

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: 0_cc42c_889508c9_orig.jpg (2560x1440, 885K)

>shit game
100 likes and you kill yourself

showscore for us

remember to always give dio to your engi

>~25 fungus
>heal aoe is greater than tp area
easy

Attached: rr.jpg (1512x824, 386K)

antlion guards are from an item you get from antlion queen
any other enemy is from spooky mask, which has a chance to give you a ghost clone from any enemy you kill
(this includes bosses)

>everyone keep saying Artificer survivability is shit
>playing game at 1 in the morning
>I guess I could spend 15 minutes testing Artificer
I got stuck in that game for 90 fucking minutes on Monsoon, went through 10 stages. Fuck. I had to wake up at 7 the next day.

I just want the skelly

Attached: 1521050806385.gif (200x161, 915K)

>get 20 sticky bombs
>turrets apply them
>every shot from your auto attack applies it
>entire map is wiped after 2 seconds and the teleporter is now safe

If you have 10 teddies and 10 funguys you are entirely immortal. Even if something did hit you would survive it.

I've been at it a bit myself and all I've found are diffuse and normal maps

I'm sorry user but you're....

FUCK THOSE POTTERYNIGGERS! I HATE THEM SO MUCH

if you're still here user, what's the achievement called in the .xml?

You need to stand in your shield at least some of the time

No engie can handle that many shrooms.

SO CLOSE I NEED IT

that's unfair user

>second boss in the prismatic trial is a blazing beetle queen
guess I'll do this unlock later lol

Attached: Pigs.And.Battleships.1961.1080p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE.mkv_snapshot_01.39.48_[2018.08.29_03.20.08].png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

solo play its robit, multiplayerwise I think engi is the best with huntress as third

>turrets suddenly decide to go to sleep for 30 seconds

t. No Health Items, Command + Glass Only, Final Destination

It was a solo run

just have your shield between you and the titan
you don't need to be inside it for it to block

You're lucky im so lazy i forgot to close Yea Forums

Items.AutoCastEquipment

Just grab the Preonic Accumulator from the timed chest in the first stage retard

>He didn't do the trial from yesterday with a syringe printer and easy REDACTED
Sucks to be you

the golem knockup circle is less than half the width of your shield. place turrets on one side of it and stand on the other since itll target turrets too
>single bandolier
>turrets are now replaced and working
or
>map is cleared after 2 seconds and theres no reason to replace them

thank you very much user

artificer is way better than huntress in mp
her slow start is really easily mitigated by teammates

Daily reminder to stack syringes on your Artificer

Attached: fuck worms and fuck niggers.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>play solo
>get rekt from behind every time

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>cheating niggers
delete thyself

I tried and didn't notice much of a difference outside of being out of primary shoots more often.

Those giant bells have a strange effect

When they die their two halves stay on the ground, and if you hit them you hit them hundreds of times.

Its odd as fuck and lags you the fuck out.

>that elder lemurian laughing on the side

It's always a fucking bizon.

Fully engaged tier
>Merc

Enjoying myself tier
>huntress
>engie
>mul-t

Hoping for item RNG to dictate how much fun I have
>artificer
>commando

Even at commando levels of fun, i'm still enjoying things. Commando just feels really milquetoast to play as. The game doesn't have on-proc stacking to the same levels as 1 did, since most item stacks just make their proc stronger instead of more common, so he's just not as entertaining as people with more fundamentally enjoyable abilities.

>Hoping for item RNG to dictate how much fun I have
>doesn't have engi
yeah I'd like to see you play engi without teddies or shrooms

I did and boy did I wish that my shield didn't turned off right as a titan was about to erase me.

Anyone got any tips for the "Chase crabs off cliffs" achievement? I know there's 1 crab per lunar shrine but that still takes ages.
I don't wanna cheat it in but this shit is getting me close.

Attached: 1538947977097.jpg (742x742, 58K)

HANG ON
My like is on cd, operational soon

I still feel like i'm having fun with engie even with bad item luck because it's fun to be a gimmicky asshole who plants mines on teammates and cucks bosses out of shooting people. There's enough decision making with engie to be fun. at all times
Plus, fungus is so common i've never not gotten it when I play engie, even if it took a while.

Artificer just gets shat on immediately if she doesn't get some good item luck in the first couple of levels. I do enjoy what she brings to the table, but no mobility is just brutal on her

commando's so straight forward that I can just put my fingers on his attack keys all at once and be playing at maximum efficiency

Can I return back from the portal with monument?

I bought your shit game, any tips on builds?

Attached: 5012e87642340b5f10b8b2b1ac498154.png (317x57, 14K)

yes

they spawn on the ruins map after a loop
and theyre usually the last things alive so you can just clear the tp and then hunt down however many are still alive
should only take 3-4 runs

>Artificer just gets shat on immediately if she doesn't get some good item luck in the first couple of levels.
you don't really need anything with artificer because you shit CC

if you get a can of monster zero, a sluggo or a whip, you're pretty much set for later levels

What DID he mean by this?

Attached: shup.webm (218x564, 75K)

Do one loop on drizzle. Tons of em spawn on plains.

I'll be ready in a minute user

Attached: 300px-Community_Medic_Strategy_Header.png (300x410, 91K)

EU lobby
16 slots, but don't need to modify if you get in early
starting in a few min unless nobody joins :(

have fun user!

US EAST

You can't cc bosses, you need slugs, hooves, and nrg

How? I don't see exit portal.

Giant imp spawned next to me on map 7, one shot turrets.

Attached: Ded.png (882x463, 253K)

you should be able to fight bosses safely at lower levels since they can't kill you
only REAL issue is greater wisps

They should just remove all of MUL-T's attacks and then buff the shit out of his shift's damage and time up

>stacking so much movespeed that your footsteps sound like a carriage pulled by ten horses on cocaine
>getting more than 40 syringes and explosive shot on commando and feeling like you're dual wielding miniguns with explosive ammo
>having so many boost jumps that you can zoop from one end of the map to the other without touching the ground once
>having like 10 magazines on merc and blending bosses into pulp in like 5 seconds
What are your favorite feelings Yea Forums?

Attached: 1477554336564.gif (500x281, 1000K)

Why are fire elites such pieces of shit?

Attached: MELTED.webm (1008x248, 1.71M)

the run was an absolute disgrace for me but fun
I need to git gut

>fart
>every enemies in a forty miles radius die in 20 different ways

>be pirate fag
>Realize I can't unlock bandito

Well shit.

Cheaterman lobby, lets explore unreleased maps and characters together

Attached: 20190402154746_1.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

guess eu is dead

Wait, you can unlock unreleased characters?

why not?
give your assembly & I'll add him

Does every level have a hidden guaranteed gold chest or just the infernal abyss or whatever it's called?

Any tips for playing multiplayer? I've been having good luck solo by just rushing through stages as fast as I can and grabbing the timed chest in level 3, but trying that in a 2-player game leaves me struggling to kill imps at the 12-minute mark because I only have like 4 items.

I always forget drizzle unlocks are a thing. Thanks!

ye
only fourth in loop

Attached: tdXtxvF[1].png (556x106, 58K)

You can

I was of the impression it simply required you use the unlock function additionin the XML document.

It didn't work for me.

Oooooo, do tell user!

oh shit I got it

Timed chest isn't worth it.

artificier?

nope

>How to add playable monsters/bandit/HAN-D
Install github.com/0xd4d/dnSpy/releases
Drag and drop "Risk of Rain 2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" inside dnSpy, BACKUP THAT SHIT
Click on the search button next to "Start", look for SurvivorIndex, right click > edit class, add your new survivor, it should look like this pastebin.com/S9fmVJZq here I added lemurian. Then hit compile
Now look for SurvivorCatalog > right click > edit class, scroll down and add SurvivorIndex.Lemurian to idealSurvivorOrder, should look like this pastebin.com/hYdhqWgE
Line 75 change SurvivorDef[7] to SurvivorDef[8]
Add a new survivor like this pastebin.com/LSYijsTe in this case LemurianBody exist, just like BanditBody. You need to find other bodies prefabs names to use them, GolemBody works too.
LemurianDisplay and LEMURIAN_DESCRIPTION probably don't exist in the assets, you can add them if you want to.
Also VERY IMPORTANT replace line 141 to 144 in SurvivorCatalog with this pastebin.com/wKPf3ULS
Hit compile again, then File > Save Module > OK

Stacking ceremonial daggers, ukeleles, and various on-hit and on-kill effects. Feels good killing one Lemurian and watching the entire map die in a chain reaction.

Their damage scales way too hard and the radius on the fire damage is ridiculous on large enemies

Attached: 1554163736874.png (372x507, 272K)

MUL-T and 6 bombs going off at once

So scour the whole map then? How much time should I try to spend per stage on Rainstorm?

oh fuck me, I didn't realize that they're persistent. God damn it, I was wondering how on earth I would get 11 lunar coins if I play normally IN A SINGLE RUN but apparently I don't need to.

I may be wrong but I think Uke also can proc off each hit an attack does while others only do a single check because once on Huntress each bounce of Glaive Toss triggered a Uke chain.

Attached: 1552366987594.png (244x183, 22K)

Getting a good boost off a funny shaped incline, and running way ahead of everyone else.

I haven't had such a moment since RNG never gives me a goddamn syringe printer.

I think glaive is counted as a separate hit per bounce as far as any item is concerned
Also is it just me or is Huntress literally unplayable without like 2 Backup Magazines?

engineer is good but i wouldn't say best just laziest
also everybody should be buffed up to mul-t's level

The difficulty scales more slowly on drizzle though

HES RATTLING
HES TATTLING
HERE COMES SKELE

There is no perfect number. Just don't retread ground over and over when you've already opened most of the chests.

DAMMIT SCORE

nice name FAGGOT
see

Where's the skeleton bro? Don't you have a skeleton? Pathetic...

>spoiler
This, not sure why they're nerfing MUL-T when he feels solid as a survivor

her base damage is shit, boomerang is her main draw
makes her better than mando though who has nothing going for him

Thanks senpai

The game is already a fucking exponential half second boss murderfuckfest after you get one good loop done with MUL-T. Merc is around the power level things should be at. He's strong but with a clear vulnerability to overcome.

Its over anonsan, skeletons are dead

>How much time should I try to spend per stage on Rainstorm?
according to timer box, 5 min

Mando has nothing special going on but he's more powerful than huntress

Commando has no max range at least

Huntress is fucking boring, and I can see why that draws people in. Half her skills require no skill whatsoever. Just sprint, hold MOUSE1, occasionally throw a glaive.

say it aint so useršŸ±

Attached: IVMM8W38EiKW39O5b9LYPjoOIqi4hzZ8cOY3tYZ7YNc.jpg (641x448, 217K)

Huntrass > Orificer

Attached: BEF1C678-BFA0-493C-AE36-93F98A9CA5F2.png (550x700, 252K)

Enjoy it while you can, skele is never coming back

we can bring our own skeletons

Attached: 22.gif (130x159, 4K)

I'm dipping my feet into Monsoon, and am I right in seeing that instead of scouring for chests and then activating the teleporter, I should definitely be focused on finding the teleporter since the game spawns more enemies on Monsoon than the other ones, right?
Imagine being this wrong.

Attached: Danger of Deluge Android Homescreen by TratosDM MyColorscreen.png (1920x1200, 26K)

Tell that to my retarded teammates that want to farm lava stage for 20 minutes into the HAHAHAHA difficulty just so they can die before they get to open the legendary chests

Attached: 1519208007213.png (384x380, 31K)

Ye boi

that's the fun of multiplayer user

When it starts to loop I just rush TP.

Before that I do a minute or two of farming and look for any key items I need from the triple dispensers. Random chests can come after the boss.

What are good items on artificer i keep feeling like im doing shit compared to my friends playing mul-t and huntress

they're in

I have no idea how to activate any of them other than item/equip selection though haaaa

Attached: file.png (196x178, 3K)

>Before that I do a minute or two of farming and look for any key items I need from the triple dispensers
Good call. You can immediately dismiss a dispenser if it doesn't have what you need. Thanks for the tip.

How do I get el Bandito?

thats why you dont play with the freeplay retards and play wiith us retards. Speaking of which; WHOS HOSTING.

>tfw finding my first fungus printer as engineer
>tfw realizing that stacking fungus not only increases the heal amount, but the radius too
The entire goddamn level is my healing zone

Attached: download (3).jpg (298x169, 13K)

Oh boy.
The same items that are good for everyone, user. Backup mags, tri-tipped daggers, soldiers' syringes, energy drinks, goat hooves, crowbars, sunglasses, etc.

syringe magazine and crowbar

Also if you want FUN sticky grenades get like a million rolls with the flame thrower so dont be alarmed if you see half your screen covered with maraca looking goodness with 10 or more at hahaha

nut up and hit the tp if they take too long

WHY IS ENGINEER SO SHIT WITHOUT SHROOMS? TURRETS LITERALLY GET ONE SHOT BY EVERYTHING AAAAA

>Syringe on artificer
Ew no

Buff commando holy shit
I just unlocked Mul-T and it's dumb how much better he is than Shitmando.

Attached: MAKIN' ME REALLY ANGRY.gif (360x240, 55K)

I'm pretty sure the only thing that changes in monsoon is how fast the difficulty rises. So you could say it does spawn more mobs but its not entirely accurate.
For items you should try to spend the first few levels getting chests until you feel like you can clear the boss without taking too much time. No point rushing the portal if killing the boss takes as long or even longer than finding a couple chests.
But after a certain point just rush the portal.

Attached: boom.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Because at peak performance Engie is insane. My biggest downfall is usually not having enough speed and self heal to book it safely when turrets go down.

i mean mul-ts pretty braindead but commando did get like across the board nerfed from ror1 where he wasnt even that great

This is what I'm talking about when I say people don't know anything about Artificer; syringes lower the charge time on the energy ball.

Would Player versus Player be blasphemy?

>Gets absolutely destroyed by burning enemies with no counter
sure.

ATTENTION survivors
You can get the 'rapidfire' challenge easy as fuck on the first level of the prismatic trials, go get it while you can lads

It would be a broken mess and would have to be balanced separately which means wasting dev time on that shit.

feels like a number of characters just fall behind because they're so SLOW, they haven't got a choice to avoid some damage
giving him iframes on rolling might be a bit much though, especially with the netcode
desu they should just make it so either he doesn't have recoil OR he attacks faster over time so he can tap or hose either distance, like Mul-T can to an extent
Then just make proc items on him basically guaranteed.

There are two threatening burning enemies late game: golems and elder lemurians. One of them you can jump over, and the other should be dead the moment they spawn because of your insane damage. What is your argument by the way? That you die when you let enemies kill you?

>insane damage

Attached: take your time.gif (382x450, 745K)

Commando is the bee's knees in the first game due to the nature of 2D, you're smoking. During loops, when the game is throwing dozens upon dozens of enemies, they all line up since 2D and one Full Metal Jacket can decimate an entire row of enemies. If you got Heaven Cracker, your suppressing fire could do the same thing. It also fired longer in RoR1 than in 2. He also didn't lose accuracy for holding down fire. He needs a total rework for 2.

Someone doesn't know what a sticky bomb is. Stick to drizzle with only the most top tier survivors and beg for everything to become so overbuffed that you can finally play Monsoon and feel like a big boy.

PvP with the survivors would just be mercenaries because lol try to aim at the nigger teleporting around and huntresses to try to counter the mercenaries
Now a l4d style versus mode is definitely in the works

>late game
>implying even getting to there most of the time
Even Artificer has a longer life expectancy if every boss on the way is burning to late game
Burning Jellyfish is a pisstake. Burning anything is a challenge. Nobody else suffers that challenge. It's also just a premature run end for Merc if you're unlucky. It's not exactly thrilling to deal with.

>didn't know lunar coins were persistent at launch so I spent some
>would've had artificer by now if I hadn't
FUCK

Agree to disagree.

Attached: 9107C843-1161-401F-857B-E4F1153522CC.png (378x504, 9K)

Increase roll distance or remove the cooldown imo
Iframes work fine though, look at Merc's Eviscerate

>>implying even getting to there most of the time
Am I reading this right?
Are you complaining that the first few stages where you can pretty much just run up to the boss without making any attempts to dodge and attack is too hard?
Is this a joke?

Or you can become proficient and win even though you didn't roll X super bullshit combo in 2-3 stages. As time goes on you begin to outscale them, as long as you don't take forever to complete the stages you don't get left behind in scaling.

guys: fucking cool find here
there's an easter egg island at the obliteration zone, you have to be on the first island you spawn at and hop over with many feathers to it. it's just a boring barren island with models of literal painted easter eggs.
this is not the interesting part and some people have already discovered the easter egg island.
there's actually a second island above the easter egg island that is like twice as far and incredibly high.
this is the only island in the ambient area, no other models around you etc. what i mean is that there's basically a path for you to go to it if you can make the hops.

what do you think is up there?

Attached: secondisland.png (649x908, 1.7M)

t. Drizzlefag
First few stages for Merc mean going through an extra difficulty stage or two compared to other characters.

here is as close as i could get to the island, it's very tall and kind of reminds me of a tooth.

Attached: island.png (415x866, 1.04M)

i really, really like this image

Is there a mod to make the rusty key chests easier to see yet?

Pst. I don't suppose there's an already modified Assembly somewhere, is there?

Those instructions are a bit of a hodgepodge for me to understand.

Wouldn't you be able to easily reach that place with a hacked playable drone?

It's just larger easter eggs.

Attached: 20190331212354_1.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

I enjoy playing as all the characters I've tried so far but I'm really looking forward to Sniper. Is the backflip back in the same?

That doesn't make it worth it

Do you actually want to know?

>t. drizzlefag
If you've actually played on monsoon you know the difference in difficulty isn't even fucking noticeable in the first few stages because most of the difference comes from the bigger time based difficulty leaps.
You're just fucking retarded. The "difficulty" in anything pre stage 4 is solely in deciding the pros/cons of farming to speedrunning.

beat me to it

Attached: 20190402204450_1.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

1 more

that's the first island, there's one further than that. you have nowhere near enough feathers to get up to it.

oh forreal? nvm, thanks for quelling my curiosity. i wish it was something cooler.

Right now, it's working like your usual roll. Sniper itself works for the most part, barring a lacking model.

I'm looking for a .dll that's 16 player, and has a playable TC-280 Drone.

That's the second island. I have one turret on each.

Attached: 20190331213107_1.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

>drizzle

Jesus.
When is actual porn gonna come out boys? I donā€™t think I can take much more of this.

Attached: 8D73E055-FE92-4D41-902A-0C37616891EF.jpg (1024x1002, 153K)

pretty sure drizzle doesn't mean shit 3 hours in

Clover run. I already blogposted my 40 stage monsoon >MUL-T run.

Thanks user, got it just because you bought it up

where
people say ''on the boxes''. its not. it not on the floor near mountain or near pylon

How long left on the trial?

Have you ever had a moment where you knew it was the run beyond runs and you would accomplish more than you ever have?

Attached: 20190402052026_1.jpg (1600x900, 264K)

the real secret is what's inside the eggs

>getting more than 40 syringes
Doesn't it cap ~10?

I'm so fucking sick seeing of baddies just spouting "Y-You just play on drizzle th-that's why you call me bad i-it's harder because I play on fucking rainstorm too hard!!!"
Like who are you trying to convince, him or yourself? Because it's doubtful he's going to be convinced your baseless cope assumption is true.

Also, I got 3 Behemoths there as one was processing. This is actually after a full loop.

Attached: 20190402054906_1.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

Not even close

What are you on about, drizzlet?

>plays on easy
>thinks he stands above
Are you actually retarded?

It becomes the run the moment you get Ceremonial Daggers. It can be 3 minutes in or 3 hours and it will still completely warp the game that very second.

Shut the fuck up you illiterate retards I play on monsoon you just fucking suck cope harder

lol

>Ceremonial Dagger on a Sticky Bombs + Ukelele build
>Kill one enemy
>TINKTINKTINKTINKTINKTINKTINKTINKTINK
>Entire map deleted

>Gnarled Woodsprite
I regret unlocking this item.

At least its not as bad as the item that can cut your HP in half

>burning titan
Man these guys are the biggest cunts. I was just playing on ez mode trying to unlock the clover but I was instantly vaporized by a laser from one of those fuckers.

>been to the bazaar a bunch of times now
>still 0 progress on this garbage achievement

Are you niggers sure about this? Because nothing is happening for me.

Attached: ctLveIb.png (1089x105, 21K)

Alas, I was ending by an errant Blazing Stone golem snipe. Right after I killed a couple of Blazing Dunestriders as well. Well that's every item unlock out of the way now. Just missing some logs.

Attached: 20190402055715_1.jpg (1600x900, 184K)

Have the devs mentionned what kind of items they want to bring back from 1 to 2 or not ? Kinda miss the bad luck item that boosted your damage depending on how much you got fucked at the shrines no i don't have bad luck

what the fuck does the bazaar have to do with killing hermit crabs by environmental deaths?

I must be dumb but why do people cheer so much over the Fungus? Does it scale exceptionally well?

Attached: 1553530243693.png (486x367, 91K)

Apparently one suicides there when you spawn in, according to user.

why does Bandito's R button suck so hard

can you run this on a toaster or will I drop frames like mad when things get crazy?

Because it's a placeholder.

Has the Huntress x Artificer smut been created yet?

show proof that there's a hermit crab in the entire bazaar and i'll suck your dick, and this doesn't count if you do some shit like play as one

They're all retarded. It eventually reaches a point where you get oneshot no matter how fast you can regen

>Why does this unfinished character have unfinished qualities to them
Turn everything to low and run it at 800x600 and you will be fine. Not joking.

The heal is percentage based, and Engie turrets are always "stationary" so the heal field is always active. More fungi = more % hp healed and larger raidus, eventually leading to a massive area that heals you for half your HP every tic. Worthless on every other character.
The appeal of fungus is to make turrets (and you) invincible to chip damage that would otherwise quickly kill them, not one shots; nothing can help those.

WHERES THE FUCKING LOBBY

Attached: 1366844978566.jpg (600x420, 28K)

Ignore People love it as Engineer because it synergizes so well with N'kandas Opinion and the turrets. The healing is honestly secondary.

I love the fact that the turrets wear glasses too

Attached: 632360_20190402210505_1.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

It's one of the strongest healing items in the game if you manage to meet its condition of standing still. This is not very common for normal players. It is however extremely common or more precisely always active on turrets. Engineer's turrets get his items. The Fungus is also not just a self-heal, but an aura heal that gets larger with more Fungus.

You will literally heal your entire HP bar every second by standing by Engineer turrets with enough Fungus. They will functionally be invulnerable until you get to the point enemies do more than their maximum HP in a single moment. It's actually not that long to reach that point so Engineers who go all in will invariably die after a point unless they actually make a good build not entirely focused around Fungus.

I'll try, but I don't know if it'll work

Attached: 1540474602921.png (692x612, 17K)

Attached: 632360_20190402210615_1.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Nigger I was asking if anons were bullshitting when they kept saying that, how do you want me to show you one if I've not seen it yet

Is engineer's mines bugged? I tried throwing them all at once under some boss and only like 3 of them got triggered

I, too, have noticed they're rather wonky when it comes to detection.

>playing with /vg/
I'd rather hit quickplay

they take time to trigger and if your attack speed and charge count is high enough some of them will disappear since there's a cap to how many can be placed

there is, here's mine ufile.io/vp4pr
here's someone elses with like a framework for adding characters or whatever ufile.io/aucr1

3/4

>hopoo could be posting in here right now

Does ocular hud give double crits if you already have 10 glasses?

literally the exact same people as here retard

doing the prismatic challenge for the timed chest was so unnecessary
solo engie lets you get it easily as fuck provided you don't get lost without the TP in the swamp or somethingšŸ’¢

quit saying nigger every other post, you're trying to fit in way too hard.

>Be engineer
>Fungus printer
>EVERYTHING MUST GO
>Healing radius at a comfortable 20 yards

Doubt it, 99% of the people with Yea Forums origins are fast too stray as far as possible from this site

Wrong, you're here forever.

>9 rusted keys
>7 warbanners
>8 busyling fungi
>find glasses printer
>takes all of my goat hooves and energy drinks
>die

Attached: bulwark_of_the_ded.jpg (1080x786, 206K)

Yeah just like notch, except hes not

How does the printer actually work? People were saying at first that it takes your leftmost item of corresponding color, but I've seen it take a right item. It's just totally random?

this, look at Notch. everyone thought he abandoned the site, next minute he's funposting hot opinions direct from the /pol/ catalog

has anyone managed to get all 8 unique Newt Alters yet? Swear half the time they're someone you can't get unless you were lucky with hoppo feathers or they just don't appear.

I literally saved and dump all 8 of them at once under the boss. Then i didn't place anymore to make sure

It's random

I found a small platform switch in the desert level at different spots in 2 different runs, does it open anything? I went to that gridded tunnel but it was still blocked.

EU game!

3/4 open

Yes

The hardest one is on the snow map, it is at the absolute highest peak, you can see it from the ground it looks like a shipping container broken in half.

I only got there by pure luck, a worm threw me up in the air so high I could barely see the ground and I could see the shrine at the peak. You're going to need a metric fuckton of items to get up there.

You'll have to press both at the same time. Either play with multiple people, try to roll a pot to press one of the buttons, or place a turret as Engi.

>didn't play engineer

>backup mags on MUL-T

Attached: 75f[1].gif (200x270, 565K)

Hopoo himself checks your items and take what you needed the most.

Are they ever going to add a versus mode? I want to use these tasty classes/abilities in team battles

Need two players to hold them, or you can painstakingly push a pot onto one. Unlocks two green items if you succeed with what happens therein.

>EU 4 players

You have to press both at the same time

You can use either turrets, two players, or those small pots you find on that map.

Person who never touched Risk of Rain here. Should I get RoR2? It looks interesting and is reasonably priced.

Attached: 1535428928251.png (400x400, 83K)

HOPOOPED

drizzle literally gives you an item that makes you take less damage from all sources

Fun fact, sprint armor only gives you 30 per item, so you effectively have 2 and a third active at all times on drizzle

Attached: cZ6gPpS[1].png (1673x188, 32K)

Are there only 8 across all of the stages? I've managed to snag a fair number of them but honestly haven't got an exact count of how far along I've gone, definitely haven't found that one at the tundra stage, though.

>Person who never touched Risk of Rain here.
That's a shame

Go for it. It's a shame you, and many others, never played 1.

>Worthless on every other character.
I think it's the strongest heal item in the game, so for that reason it's situational on every character
if you've got enough mobility to get out of battle & get to a safespot where you can regen, shrooms is the item you want

How does armor work?

how do you do naturopath achievement?

I don't get it. I clearly replied to the other guys who made the same assumption as you calling them illiterate, and you just did it again. I'm not defending drizzle you fucking mouthbreather. Did you even see the fucking quote marks?

I see, I thought it was suspicious how it came back out when you don't stand on it, thanks.

the game is a) not finished (you loop 4 of 6 levels again and again) and b) has some balancing issues and jank. If you're okay with that then it's horribly horribly addicting and will suck up hours of your life

RoR has been infamous for being hard to setup for multi and also a little broken with e.g. crashes on ropes
To boot, the most fun you can have with the game involves getting some (usually) RNG artefact unlocks if you don't just use a save to unlock them.
Compared to 2 it's got more options to play the game and more items and characters but 2 is perfectly fine to pick up and play. Just about half the stuff in the game is still locked in development.

He has 2 really good invulns, area damage on every attack, and the best vertical mobility in the game.

New thread

It requires you to stand completely still for several seconds, unless you're Engineer the only worth that item has is the possibility of swapping it out for something actually useful at a printer.

For running out of combat to heal you literally have a far better item, the slug.

Yes, a great shame. Mostly I'm always trying to keep my eye open for a good game to play with my bro. I never played the first one because I mostly wasn't really aware of it and already had a huge backlog.

Attached: 54595.png (500x711, 150K)

I think there are more than eight, it says get eight unique alters not all alters.

There's more than 8 so it isn't really that hard. Like I know there's 3 possible spawns on some of the stages. Off the top of my head.

>Titanic Plains
Behind the large arch base thingy by the jutting cliff peak
On the very top of one of the arches
>Distant Roost
Below the crack formed by that one rocky path that warps around the cliff that sometimes leads to the stony plateau area
On the top of the stony plateau area? I think there was around there at least.
>Abandoned Aqueduct
At the top of the area in the Dragon's skull
Near the secret area entrance on the side of the cliff wall closest to it
On one of the cliff walls in the larger area I think?
>Wetland Swamp
On top of one of the columns
At the bottom of the swamp that's behind a wall with a broken chunk that can be jumped through
>Contact Point Delta
By the edge of the water walking along it as far as you can
Behind one of the rocks in the niche behind the containers
Very high up by the containers you can see way above
>Abyssal Depths
On top of one of those hanging crystal things
This is probably the stage I've seen the least Newt altars or remember the least.

>reach that point, about to unlock merc
>game crashes
Still mad desu

Do I ruin my run Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190402222542_1.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

replying in new thread (in case you're still here)

I've found 3 on Roost. Easily spotted along the edges but also a hidden one next to a skeleton of some massive creature.

seems like an improvement to me, only thing that sucks is losing the feather

user, that's not ruining, that's ascending.

>2 really good invulns
Both of which place you in the most dangerous place to be, melee. Invulns aren't even that useful to begin with since most deaths will be caused by things the player didn't see coming, and the few they do can rarely be prevented with iframes.
>area damage on every attack
His "area damage" attacks are not only low-in-hitcount and thus very poor at proccing items, but they also do mediocre damage. His R is his only genuine damaging move, and it's single target.
> and the best vertical mobility in the game
Is not an advantage because it exists solely to offset is melee handicap. What the merc needs to double jump and dash to damage, the rest of the cast just clicks from across the map and moves to their next target. The only advantage Merc has is being able to traverse maps faster than others in the early game.

Shut the fuck up you're fucking garbage bitch fucking retard if you didn't play on fucking drizzle you would know how helpful merc's area stun is when the ground is fucking more purple than ground colored because there's a billion gay lizards there god you're so god damn stupid drizzlets shouldn't be talking about balance

>trying to fit in
nigger are you retarded?

>Actually needing to stun fucking LEMURIANS
I get playing Merc has warped your brain, but most people kill those things with a stray breeze my guy.