Steam Appreciation Thread

>top tier costumer support
>easily allows you to share your entire library with friends
>great sales literally all the time
>isn't owned by an evil bugman corporation
>isn't malware
Why is anyone using Epic again..?

Attached: steam_stats.0.jpg (1200x800, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8QEOBgLBQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[$0.003 deposited into your Steam Wallet]

pirates dont need cuckplatform

Thank you mr. Newell sir.

can i have some

top tier b8

Attached: mfw.webm (640x640, 1.32M)

Attached: 7181938_orig.gif (370x107, 142K)

All this shit about Epic Store did make me appreciate it more then before simply for showing me the horrobile alternative if it weren't for Vavle and their lazyness. They're no saints by any means and did bring a boatload of crap into the pc market, yet still almost infinitley better then what Epic is trying to create.

Attached: quote-piracy-is-almost-always-a-service-problem-gabe-newell-136-61-10.jpg (850x400, 47K)

I'm not really happy with the direction Valve took. But I still play a lot of games and mods their engine made possible and I know they have potential. If they can improve VR they'll be redeemed IMO.

>mfw

Attached: som.jpg (306x300, 35K)

hasn't been true for 5 years. third party legitimate sites have WAY better sales.

is this a real quote? because he is 100% correct. I only pirate when it's more convenient but since most of the time it's just less of a hassle to buy the game, I rather pay.

no
>easily allows you to share your entire library with friends
you breaking steam rules
sometimes on sales
it can turn evil in future haha
>isn't malware
no, but it's spyware

Also today is Autism day, don't bully me

Attached: honkpilled.png (42x41, 5K)

How is sharing games against the rules when it's literally an official feature built into Steam?

>You are breaking Steam rules by sharing your library with friends.
I'm gonna break your fucking kneecaps, you retarded faggot. That feature is officially supported by platform.

>refunding games
>not having to use 35 launchers because of it
>tf2
>infinite name changes
yeah, steam is pretty based

Steam游戏

>all these epic chink shills ITT

Attached: 1553684547105.png (438x432, 61K)

It is real quote😂

Another real quote from Gabe Newell goes something like "Pinkie Pie is best pony"

are there even unironicall epic chink shills?

If you spend a lot of time on this board it's impossible not to notice. Threads directly or indirectly related to Epic come in waves, then miraculously disappear on Saturday. They all also have dozens of exact copies in the archive.

>great sales
They’re shit now

I was typing an angry reply but then I read the last line.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

>Why is anyone using Epic again..?
We like fortnite we like fortnite we like fortnite

>you breaking steam rules
>using a feature they purposely put in and made easy to use is breaking steam rules

Check this out. I believe he mentions it in this interview. This is the interview that he also admitted the TF2 hats market broke paypal; which kind of makes sense why he tried to do paid mods for skyrim.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8QEOBgLBQU

thanks fren

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

1 Artifact card has been deposited to your account

This is the way you should be playing the game Epic, do more of this because it makes people turn on Steam.

Do you think Epic would get more support if they had a forum on the launcher?

He turned Russia into one of their highest markets after everyone else stopped trying since they just pirated everything. Once he made everything easily accessible to them and applied affordable regional pricing a lot of them just stopped pirating. Meanwhile, Epic ditched PC entirely in the 2000s since everyone just pirates everything according to Tim. Now he comes back tossing vbucks around whilst parading it's all about lowering the cut and Valve should lower theirs while he continues passing millions of dollars in free money to greedy AAA publishers